Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

3 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Dave blinked a couple times and frowned. "Nori...don't you remember?" He asked.
    --
    Kitty finished her shower and wrapped herself in the towel, still shivering a little.
    --
    Alice panted and started sweating, moaning loudly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Noriko shook her head. "I really don't remember anything. At all."

Elizabeth had put Kitty's clothes in front of the shower. She was watching TV in the living room.

Sai rubbed her tail against Alice's crotch faster.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Kitty grabbed the clothes and put them on quickly, having dried her body a little while earlier. She walked into the living room and laid down on the couch, pulling a blanket over herself and shivering a bit.
    --
    "Poor thing...she must have really hurt you, Nori." Dave said, hugging Noriko tightly and rubbing her back. "It's okay, I won't let her hurt you. Not again, okay."
    --
    Alice moaned and started licking Sai's face and breasts, drops of sweat falling off her body like rain. She rubbed harder against Sai, holding onto her body and getting on top of her.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Elizabeth hugged Kitty. "You were in there for a while."

Noriko meowed as she thought of what Dave just said, then started crying.

Sai rubbed her smooth tail as fast as she could.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:01 pm

Alice stopped licking and laid down, moaning and trying extremely hard to keep from coming. She'd all but stopped rubbing against Sai, merely letting Sai's tail do all the work. "Oh yes, that feels...so good..." She said, arching back a little and clutching Sai tightly.
    --
    "Sssh, sssh. It's okay Nori, don't cry." Dave said, his eyes tearing up as he laid his head on her shoulder. "Don't cry Nori, it's okay now. I'm here, I won't let anything happen to you, okay." He said, hugging her tightly and pulling a blanket over both of them.
    --
    Kitty held onto Elizabeth, shivering a little and pulling the blanket over both of them. "S-s-so c-cold." She said, frowning and trying to get warmer.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Elizabeth smiled and warmed her hands up a bit, hugging Kitty.

Sai kept rubbing her tail against Alice's crotch.

Noriko cried. "She hurt me! She got her revenge..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:07 pm

Dave cried quietly and held onto Noriko, practically bawling on her shoulder.
    --
    Alice moaned and came all over Sai, then rolled off her body, laying down on the bed and soaked in sweat. "Oh...wow...that was great, Sai." She said, smiling and kissing Sai on the cheek.
    --
    Kitty shivered a bit less and held Elizabeth tighter, purring quietly. "T-Thank you." She said, laying her head on Elizabeth's shoulder.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:08 pm

Noriko cried. "I... I'm so stupid!"

Sai rubbed Alice's cum against her body. "I forgot I could rub my tail against it."

Elizabeth yawned.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:15 pm

"Oh you're a naughty girl..." Alice said, smiling and watching Sai rub her cum against her tail.
    --
    Kitty rubbed her head against Elizabeth, trying to warm herself up further. "C-c-cold." She said, shivering a little bit. Her lips were still a little blue, and she buried her head against Elizabeth's chest, purring softly.
    --
    "Sssh, no you're not." Dave said, choking the words out and trying to calm Noriko. "It's okay Nori, I don't care." He said, scratching her behind the ears and kissing her on the cheek. "Just as long as you're here with me."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Sai giggled. "Oh, oops." She rubbed her tail against Alice. "How do you like that? It kind of seems not as hot when your partner is made out of the stuff, but..." She blushed.

Elizabeth warmed her body up a bit more.

Noriko meowed softly.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Kitty smiled and held onto Elizabeth tighter, purring quite loudly now. She had mostly stopped shivering for now, but her lips were still a little blue.
    --
    Dave stopped crying and wiped his eyes, then kissed Noriko deeply and hugged her tightly. "Are you feeling better now, Nori?" He asked, still a little sad. "I'll always love you, no matter what happens, okay. I promise."
    --
    Alice moaned and came a little. "Oh yes, I love it when you rub against me like that. It's...so damn hot." She said, grabbing Sai and kissing her with full tongue.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Elizabeth smiled, stroking Elizabeth.

Noriko shook her head and held onto Dave.

Sai kissed Alice back.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Dave frowned and teared up again, hugging Noriko tightly. He started crying a little and rubbing Noriko's back. "Sssh, sssh. It'll be okay Nori, I promise. I'm sure we can get you better. I know we can, it'll be alright." He said, as tears ran down his cheeks and into Noriko's body.
    --
    Kitty purred and nuzzled Elizabeth, smiling. "You're really nice." She said, looking up at Elizabeth and blushing a little.
    --
    Alice moaned quietly and stopped kissing Sai, then sat down on her breasts. "Okay...now..." She said, spreading her legs and pressing her wet, hot, dripping pussy against Sai's lips. "You know you want it and I'll do it to you when you're done, okay." She said, smiling happily.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Noriko held onto Dave, tired from all her crying.

Elizabeth smiled.

Sai licked furiously with her long tongue.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:33 pm

Kitty giggled and held onto Elizabeth, rubbing her head on her chest. "Thanks for warming me up." She said, purring loudly.
    --
    Dave was still crying a little and held Noriko tightly, almost as if she would slip out of his hands. "It'll be okay Nori..." He said, smiling a little. "I promise, okay. Is there anything you want? Like a glass of water, or milk, or maybe a bit of cake or something?" He asked, scratching her behind the ears and kissing her on the cheek. "Anything you want, Nori. I'll get it for you."
    --
    Alice moaned and leaned back, pressing her pussy as hard as she could against Sai's mouth and rubbing it on her face a little. "Oh yes..." She said, melting and reforming so she was facing Sai's pussy and thrust her three foot tongue into Sai as far as it could go and wiggled it around, giggling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:38 pm

Elizabeth smiled. "Any time."

Noriko thought for a bit. "A bit of cake." She sniffled.

Sai thrust her almost as long tongue into Alice, moaning loudly. "Tasty..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Alice moaned and came all over Sai, covering her face and filling her entire mouth. She moaned and arched back, coming a second time. "Oh yes...I love that tongue, Sai." She said, smiling and licking Sai's pussy.
    --
    "Okay." Dave said, smiling and kissing Noriko. He slowly got out of the bed and somewhat limped his way to the door, opening it. "Coming, Nori?" He asked, looking back and motioning for her to follow.
    --
    "Oh? Hehe..." Kitty giggled at the wording and blushed a little. She smiled again and nuzzled Elizabeth, holding her tightly and purring loudly. "You're a really nice girl." She said, smiling and patting Elizabeth on the head. "Thank you a lot." She said, although her lips were still slightly bluish, she'd stopped shivering for the most part.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Sai swallowed Alice's cum and moaned loudly.

Noriko followed Dave slowly.

Elizabeth smiled and petted Kitty.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:51 pm

Dave came back from the kitchen and almost bumped into Noriko. "Oh, sorry Nori. Um...here is some cake." He said, handing Noriko a plate with a large slice of chocolate cake on it.
    --
    Kitty purred loudly and nuzzled Elizabeth's hand, smiling and licking it.
    --
    Alice kept going, frowning a little. "How long does it take for you to come, Sai?" She asked, thrusting her tongue inside Sai and melting her body a little over Sai's chest.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Noriko ate the cake normally, unlike Alice who would have absorbed it.

Elizabeth giggled and kept petting Kitty.

Sai was about to speak when she came all over Alice.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Alice got a mouthful of Sai's cum, the rest of it completely covering her body. Rather than absorbing it, Alice giggled and rubbed herself against Sai. She giggled and kissed her deeply, still having Sai's cum in her mouth.
    --
    Kitty kept licking Elizabeth's hand and purring loudly. After a few minutes she stopped licking and giggled, blushing a deep red. "I...well, you're a really, really nice girl, Elizabeth." She said, smiling and hugging Elizabeth tightly. She yawned a little and laid her head on Elizabeth's shoulder, rubbing against her cheek.
    --
    Dave smiled and led Noriko back to his room, sitting down on the bed. He kissed Noriko on the cheek and waited for her to finish, rubbing the top of her head as she ate. "You're adorable Noriko, nothing will ever change that. You're just so gosh darn cute, really." He said, scratching her behind the ears and kissing her on the cheek again.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Elizabeth held onto Kitty. "You're so cute..." She blushed.

Sai moaned lightly.

Noriko purred. "Yay!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Alice kept kissing, shoving a bit of Sai's cum into Sai's mouth and giggling a little. She moaned quietly and kept rubbing her cum-covered body against Sai.
    --
    Kitty giggled and kissed Elizabeth on the cheek for a good minute, blushing a deep red. "Sorry...I kinda got carried away." She said, frowning a little and backing away from Elizabeth and little to give her some space. "Really sorry Elizabeth." She said, smiling awkwardly and shrugging.
    --
    "Aw," Dave said, laying his head on Noriko's shoulder and hugging her gently. "Do you want to do anything else, Nori?" He asked, smiling and tickling her ribs.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Sai gagged as she swallowed her cum and moaned quietly.

Noriko meowed. "No..." She giggled.

Elizabeth was blushing deeply. "Erm..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:27 pm

"Okay." Dave said, smiling and laying down on the bed, quite tired. "Sleep with me then, please Nori?" He asked, patting her on the head.
    --
    Kitty frowned and backed away further from Elizabeth, turning away. "I'm sorry..." She said, burying her head in the couch and trying to keep as far away from Elizabeth as she could.
    --
    Alice stopped and laid on top of Sai, breathing heavily and yawning. "Tired..." She said, stretching out and absorbing Sai and her cum.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Noriko purred, holding onto Dave.

Elizabeth looked at Kitty. "No, it's okay!"

Sai yawned loudly when she was absorbed. She nestled herself in and fell asleep.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Kitty turned around, smiling a little. "Really?" She asked, wiping her eyes from a couple tears that were forming. "You don't care?" She asked, staring at Elizabeth. "Anything you want to do, Elizabeth?" She asked, smiling and sitting up.
    --
    Dave smiled and laid his head on Noriko's shoulder, rubbing her back. "Good girl." He said, scratching her behind the ears.
    --
    Alice fell asleep a little bit later.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:38 pm

Elizabeth shrugged. "You don't like Ichiko and everyone else in the house is taken... but that doesn't matter." She yawned loudly.

Noriko purred loudly.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:41 pm

Kitty hugged Elizabeth tightly, purring loudly. "Okay, then. You can sleep with me tonight." She said, smiling and holding Elizabeth close to her chest...and breasts. "Thank you for making so much happier, Elizabeth. Hehe...I like you a lot, you're nice." She said happily and purring extremely loudly.
    --
    Dave yawned a little and fell asleep a couple seconds later, still hugging Noriko tightly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:46 pm

Elizabeth smiled. "Really?" She hugged Kitty back, petting her. "I've never had a catgirl friend before. Well, my mom doesn't count since she's a demoness... that likes assuming the form of a catgirl."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:47 pm

Kitty smiled and held onto Elizabeth, purring. "Oh, that's cute." Kitty said, laying her head on Elizabeth's shoulder and smiling. "Do you want to watch a movie, Elizabeth?" She asked, her ears perking a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:48 pm

"What did you have in mind?" Elizabeth flipped through the DVD rack.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:49 pm

"I don't know..." Kitty said, staring at Elizabeth and smiling happily. "What movies do you like, Elizabeth?" She asked, still purring a little and watching Elizabeth closely.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:55 pm

Elizabeth scratched her head. "I don't know... I..." She frowned. "I don't know any of these movies."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:57 pm

Kitty frowned a little and made a bit more room on the couch. "Oh well, we don't have to watch a movie. You can just lay here with me, can't you, Elizabeth?" She asked, smiling a little and tilting her head.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:57 pm

Elizabeth hugged Kitty back. She laid down on the couch. "Okay..." She smiled.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Kitty hugged Elizabeth and held her close, licking her own lips a little. "Anything you want to do, now?" She asked, smiling at Elizabeth and patting her on the head.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Elizabeth shook her head. "No. Wait, where are you from? I just saw you walk in and then I got all mad because I thought you were ignoring me."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:08 pm

"What?" Kitty asked, tilting her head. "You're so cute." She said, smiling and hugging Elizabeth again. "I really like you, Elizabeth." She said, pecking her on the cheek quickly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:11 pm

Elizabeth yawned loudly. "I'm tired." She blushed when Kitty kissed her on the cheek.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:14 pm

"Oh..." Kitty said sadly, frowning a little. "Well, you can sleep here with me." She said, smiling and kissed Elizabeth deeply. "Mhm, how does that sound?" She asked when she finished, giggling a little and holding Elizabeth close to her.

Kitty purred quietly and held Elizabeth close to her chest, pulling the blanket up to both their shoulders. "Good night, Elizabeth..." Kitty said, yawning a little and licking her on the cheek, blushing.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:21 pm

Elizabeth smiled and kissed Kitty back. "That sounds good." She held onto Kitty and fell asleep.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:25 pm

"Mmm..that's a good girl. Good night, Elizabeth." Kitty said and pressed her breasts against the back of Elizabeth's head. She smiled and held onto Elizabeth, grabbing her breasts, and wrapped her legs around Elizabeth's waist, falling asleep a couple minutes later.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Athene walked in after returning the truck she rented a few days back. She saw Elizabeth on the couch and was happy that she found a friend.

Ichiko looked around for Alice.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:23 pm

Kitty was on the couch, holding Elizabeth close to her body and purring softly.
    --
    Dave walked out of his room and bumped into Ichiko, frowning. "Sorry..." He said, sounding somewhat depressed, still walking with a rather noticeable limp.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Ichiko looked down at Dave. "What happened to you? Oh, please, I didn't hurt you... wait, that was from what Alice did, wasn't it?" She frowned.

Elizabeth was petting Kitty.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Kitty giggled and rubbed her head against Elizabeth, purring loudly now.
    --
    Dave didn't say anything, but merely walked past Ichiko without a word and went into the living room to sit down in a chair.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Ichiko started tearing up. "Alice..."

Elizabeth kept petting Kitty. "Aww, she's so cute."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Alice walked out from Sai's room upon hearing Ichiko. She passed Dave, smiled a little, then shoved him over and into a nearby table.

Dave hit his head on the edge of the table, causing him to bleed profusely. Alice giggled and tipped a lamp over, hitting him on the head and knocking him unconscious.
    --
    Kitty giggled and licked Elizabeth's hand, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:16 pm

Elizabeth dangled a small amount of catnip above Kitty.

Ichiko was crying.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content