Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

3 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

Kitty
    Kitty

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 12 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:41 pm

Dave smiled and patted Aurora on the head before she left, then got up to sit in a nearby chair and wait.
    --
    Alice was asleep on the bed, although the pillow she was sleeping on was wet and looked slightly red, where she'd been crying about something.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:44 pm

Aurora frowned when she ran her hand across the pillow and saw that those were tears. She scratched Alice's ears.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:49 pm

Alice rolled over and looked at Aurora, her face was a little bit clearer than the rest of her body, especially where the tears had ran down her face. "What?" She asked, frowning a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:50 pm

Aurora looked at Alice and hugged her. "I wish I could help..."

Athene reformed in the room behind Alice.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:53 pm

"Well...if all you want to do is sit there and make me feel worse..." Alice said, turning away from Aurora and burying her head in the pillow. If you strained to listen, you could hear soft, muffled sobs coming from the it.
    --
    Kitty sat down on the couch, oblivious to Ichiko, and laid her head on Saya, who had fallen asleep sitting up on the couch, her head resting on the edge of the couch, and purred softly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:55 pm

"No, we want to help." Aurora said. "Athene can heal you, but we want to know how... Sai feels terrible for some reason as well."

Ichiko was in the kitchen eating ice cream and watching random anime.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:57 pm

Alice brushed Aurora off and kept crying into the pillow, her sobs were slowly getting louder.
    --
    Kitty patted Saya on the head and stretched her arms out, yawning loudly and smacking her lips. Her stomach growled a little. "I'm hungry..." She said nonchalantly and went into the kitchen, quite oblivious of Ichiko eating ice cream.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Aurora and Athene frowned and rubbed Alice's back.

Ichiko sniffed around and turned to Saya. Her tail wagged and she glomped her.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:03 pm

Saya jumped and shouted a little, falling over, then saw Ichiko and she smiled happily. "Hi there, Ichi!" She said, giggling and scratching Ichiko behind the ears. "I missed you." Saya giggled and licked Ichiko's cheek.
    --
    Alice absorbed a little bit of slime from both of them and wagged her tail slowly, then started wiping her eyes.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:09 pm

Ichiko smiled, her tail still wagging. She grabbed hold of Saya, not looking at Kitty. "Saya!"

Aurora and Athene looked at their hands. Both regenerated. "Umm... what's your name?" They were astounded at her sudden mood shift.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:13 pm

Kitty noticed the bucket of ice cream on the table and growled. She stomped into the living room, hissing. "Who was eating my ice cream!?" She cried, frowning.

Saya's eyes got a little bigger and she glanced over at Kitty. "Uh oh..." She said, frowning. "Kitty's mad. Let's run into your room and lock the door so she can't get us!" She said happily, wagging her tail and smiling.
    --
    Alice sniffed and wiped the last couple of tears from her face, but her occasional jerks and constantly wiping her eyes showed that she was still quite sad. "What?" She asked, staring up at Aurora and Athene.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:14 pm

Ichiko giggled and ran with Saya in her arms to her room, locking the door.

"Your name..." Aurora sat down and hugged her.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:16 pm

"Alice..." Alice said, staring down at her legs as more tears streamed down her cheeks. She laid her head on Aurora and cried softly, holding her tightly.
    --
    Saya wagged her tail happily and climbed onto the bed, laying her head down on the pillow and giggling uncontrollably. Kitty ran up the door less than a second later and started banging on it, screaming. "SAYA!" She wailed, her anger obviously stemming from far more than just a little pint of ice cream. "YOU ALWAYS DO THIS!"
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:27 pm

Athene walked in with Sai, who was crying as well. Aurora rubbed Alice's back a bit.. "Nice to meet you, Alice." Athene and Aurora said.

Ichiko frowned and buried her head in Saya's cleavage. "I'm scared..."
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:37 pm

"Why? This is funny!" Saya said, smiling and wagging her tail. "You're so silly, Ichi." She giggled and lifted Ichiko up, licking her face a couple times. Kitty stopped banging on the door and started to cry, then ran away, stomping rather loudly and slammed the door to her room. She jumped on the bed and buried her head in one of the pillows, completely bawling. Dave even heard the bawling and got up, walked into Kitty's room quietly then started rubbing her back and holding her, letting her cry on his shoulder.
    --
    Alice laid her head on the pillow and stared down at her legs, long having ran out of tears to shed. Then, she closed her eyes and tried one more time to move her legs. Much to her surprise, her foot twitched, then her legs slowly came up to her chest. She stared for a few seconds, then stretched them out a couple more times and looked up at Aurora. Her eyes welled with tears again and she hugged Aurora tightly, wagging her tail as fast as she could and kissing her on the cheek once. "Oh...thank you! Thank you!" She said repeatedly, squeezing Aurora and Athene hard as she could and rubbing her head on Aurora's shoulder.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:51 pm

Ichiko held onto Saya, shaking and shivering. "You hit me last time I fought her..." She started crying.

Aurora blushed as she looked at Alice's feet and legs. "You're welcome." She purred quietly as Sai sat next to Alice.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:55 pm

"I'm sorry, but I had to hit both of you to make you stop. If I just hit Kitty, she would cry and you would hit her. The same thing would happen if I just hit you...well...I wouldn't hit you, Ichi." Saya said, frowning a little. "I'm sorry." She said, hugging Ichiko and kissing her on the cheek. "I won't hit you again, I promise. But...you can hit me." She said, winking and wagging her tail a little.
    --
    Alice finished hugging and laid back down on the bed, tired from all the crying she'd done. "Thank you, so much." She said, smiling and yawned loudly, stretching her arms and legs out. She pulled the blanket over her body, although her feet and shoulders were still exposed to the rest of the room, and fell asleep rather quickly.
    --
    Dave had laid Kitty down to bed after her tear-filled tantrum and went back to the room Aurora had dragged him into, waiting for her patiently.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:59 pm

Aurora blushed more and looked at Alice's feet again before melting and reforming in the room with Dave.

Ichiko frowned. "And you were drunk... you know I don't drink."
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:00 pm

"Oh...yeah that might have something to do with how I don't remember slapping you, Ichi." Saya said, frowning.
    --
    Dave smiled and hugged Aurora. "Hi, kitty. What happened?" He asked, scratching Aurora behind the ears.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:11 pm

Ichiko frowned. "I still don't drink and don't like it when you do."

Aurora purred, holding Dave close. "Athene and I healed Alice. She can walk now."
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:13 pm

"Oh..." Dave said, gulping a little. "That's...that's nice, kitty." He said, holding Aurora and rubbing her ears. "Um...my feet are kind of cold." Dave said, rubbing them together and trying to get them a bit warmer.
    --
    "Okay...I'll stop, I did it for Davey and I can do it for you." Saya said, smiling happily and wagging her tail.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:14 pm

Aurora absorbed Dave up to his waist, warming herself up.

Ichiko smiled. "Do you still love him?"
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:16 pm

Saya nodded, although it was a little slow and kind of hesitant. "Yes." She said, smiling. "Of course. Um...do...you?" She asked, biting the inside of her lip a little.
    --
    Dave smiled and patted Aurora on the head. "Good kitty." He said, smiling. "Um...is there anything you want to do?" He asked.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:17 pm

"I like him as a friend. He might get on my nerves a lot, but he's a nice guy." Ichiko said.

Aurora purred, lowering her vagina onto Dave's dick as she burned his pants off.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:22 pm

"Oh." Saya said, feeling a little relieved. "Well, he is nice...but he's...um...kind of a bit...eh..." She thought for a minute, trying to think of a better way to put what she was about to say. She couldn't. "He's a bit of a pervert." She said bluntly.
    --
    "Um...kitty...I-I didn't mean t-this..." Dave said, gasping somewhat and trying to wiggle his way out of Aurora, but he knew that was just making it better for her. "K-kitty....s-stop..." He said, but it was too late. Dave frowned a little and came inside her, then sighed a little. "Um...never mind." He said, patting her on the head. "You're getting really good at this."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:25 pm

Ichiko blinked. "Wha...?"

Aurora moaned loudly, riding Dave hard. Her slime seemed to be a bit thicker.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:30 pm

"K-k-kitty..." Dave said, gasping a bit more and holding onto Aurora tightly. "Okay...o-okay...keep g-going...but...h-harder, kitty." He said, smiling and tickling her sides.
    --
    "Um...well not really, but a little bit. I mean...he's a really nice guy, but..." Saya's voice trailed off and yawned loudly. "I'm tired...I must have drank a bit much earlier..." She said, laying her head on a pillow.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:38 pm

Aurora couldn't take anymore and passed out after she came.

Ichiko frowned and held onto Saya. "I can smell the alcohol..."
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:40 pm

Saya giggled and licked Ichiko a couple times. "I promise I'll stop after that...really." She said, smiling and cuddled next to Ichiko, wagging her tail. "Wanna go do something?" She asked.
    --
    Dave came inside Aurora a couple seconds after she passed out and frowned. "Kitty?" He asked, poking her.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:51 pm

Ichiko yawned and held onto Saya, shaking her head.

Sai wrapped herself around Alice, glad she could walk again.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:53 pm

Alice smiled happily and hugged Sai, wagging her tail. "Let's go do something, Sai." She said, giggling and picking Sai up.
    --
    Saya shook her head a little to stay awake and picked Ichiko up, carrying her into the living room. She sat down on the couch, laying Ichiko's head in her lap and running her hands through her hair. "Are you sure you don't want to do something?" She asked, giggling and motioning towards Kitty, who was spreading whipped cream onto a large, moist chocolate cake. "Mmmm...that cake looks tasty."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:54 pm

Sai hugged Alice. "I'm so glad you can walk..."

Ichiko's tail wagged slightly. "It does..."
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:58 pm

"Me too." Alice said, smiling and looking around the room, trying to find a place to set Sai down. "Um...do you want to do something?" She asked again, blushing a little.
    --
    Dave poked Aurora again, frowning. "Kitty...up...come on. Wake up, Aurora." He said, trying to wiggle his way out of her slime, but he ended up slipping and sliding all over her. "Oh dear I hope this isn't hurting her..." He said, frowning.
    --
    Kitty put several large dollops of whipped cream on the edges of the cake, dropping cherries onto each one. "Mmm...she's probably getting out the chocolate now..." Saya said, smiling, as Kitty put a cheese grater on the counter and walked across the room into the pantry and closed the door.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:07 pm

Aurora had moaned the more Dave moved around.

Sai kissed Alice. "Yes..."

Ichiko had fallen asleep, snoring obnoxiously.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:11 pm

Saya frowned and laid her head on the edge of the couch, yawning quietly and trying to fall asleep.
    --
    "Um...me?" Alice asked, blushing a little and giggling. She gently laid Sai down on the bed and climbed on top of her, smiling. "Do you want to be on top?" She asked, tilting her head.
    --
    Dave couldn't hear Aurora's moaning, mostly because he was trying to focus on standing without falling over. Of course, without anything to give him much traction, like shoes or socks, he immediately slipped and fell into Aurora's body, thrashed around a little and poked his head out, frowning. "Oh no...Aurora, are you okay?!" He asked.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:30 pm

Sai winked, kissing Alice with her long tongue. "You know it..."

Aurora had reformed, holding onto Dave. She came in her sleep again.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:33 pm

Alice ran her hands down Sai's body, leaving a red, slimy trail in their wake and shoved both of them into her pussy. She gave Sai some of her tongue as well, but not as much as she could, then melted all over Sai's legs.
    --
    Dave wiped the slime from his eyes and poked Aurora. "Wake up, Aurora....you're...eh...never mind." He said, stopping himself, then slid, wiggled and moved around in Aurora a bit more.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:34 pm

Sai moaned loudly, rubbing her smooth tail against Alice's pussy.

Aurora moaned quietly and came all over Dave again.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:37 pm

Alice stopped kissing Sai and started panting heavily, coming all over her tail. "Yay..." She said, sweat droplets and slime dripping onto Sai's face and chest. She was wagging her tail furiously and melted a bit more, covering most of Sai's stomach and upper tail. She kept thrusting her arms into Sai's pussy and licked at her face, giggling.
    --
    Dave smiled and laid his head on Aurora's stomach and wiggled around just a bit more, as well as fingering her with one of his hands. "Oh...I hope she doesn't mind that I did this when she wakes up...unless..." He said, stopping himself a second time and closing his eyes, feeling a little tired.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:14 pm

Sai writhed in Alice's slime and came.

Aurora moaned quietly in her sleep, twitching and absorbing Dave's hand.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:19 pm

Alice smiled a little and laid her head on Sai's chest, wagging her tail. She yawned rather loudly and wrapped her arms around Sai's waist, licking at her breasts.
    --
    Dave frowned and pulled his hand out, patting Aurora on the head with it. "Okay now...um...kitty, are you awake?" He asked.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Sai held Alice close, giggling as Alice licked her breasts.

Aurora yawned loudly and woke up to see Dave inside of her body. "I had this wonderful dream..."
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Dave wiggled his way out of Aurora and wiped some of the slime off his face. "Um...what was it, kitty?" He asked, patting her on the head a second time and scratching her behind the ears.
    --
    Alice smiled and pulled herself up to the pillow, licking Sai's cheeks and lips. "Mmm...tasty." She said, giggling and wagging her tail.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:29 pm

Aurora held Dave close. "I was being pleasured by someone... I don't know who it was, but it felt so good..."

Sai giggled and started kissing Alice again.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:32 pm

Dave blushed and hugged Aurora, rubbing her back. "Heh...um...what do you want to do now, kitty?" He asked, laying his head on her shoulder.
    --
    Alice smiled and kissed Sai on the cheek a couple times, giggling. "Anything else you want to do?" She asked, smiling and licking Sai's lips and tongue.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:36 pm

Aurora held Dave close. "I don't know...." She purred.

Sai started licking Alice's breasts, sucking on her nipples.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Alice moaned and rolled over on her back, holding onto Sai and running her hands all over body, leaving a large amount of slime on Sai's back and tail. "Yes...that's sooo nice..." She said, letting her tongue hang out a little and wrapping her legs around Sai's waist.
    --
    "Um...well you kind of...ate...my clothes, kitty. So I can't really...um...leave this room yet." Dave said, frowning a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:39 pm

Sai moaned and sucked more. Alice's slime slid down her body and her tail.

As if on cue, Noriko walked in with some of Dave's clothes, fresh from the laundry room.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Dave grabbed a nearby blanket and wrapped it around his waist, then hugged Noriko tightly and kissed her on the cheek. "Hi Nori." He said, scratching her behind the ears and quickly putting on the underwear and pants she had. "What have you been doing?"
    --
    Alice started panting and sweating heavily, licking at Sai's face and moaning loudly. After a few seconds, slime shot out from her nipple into Sai's mouth and Alice twitched a little, coming on Sai's tail.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:45 pm

"Laundry." Noriko meowed, rolling around on the blanket she had washed and purring loudly.

Sai swallowed the slime happily, rubbing Alice with her tail.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content