Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

3 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Alice giggled and rubbed her head against Noriko, smiling. "Hi!" She said happily, wagging her tail. "Aw, isn't that cute. She likes you, Nori. You should give her a treat." Saya said, still trying to keep from laughing. "Wow, you really did a number on her. I'm surprised she's still breathing with that much brain damage."
    --
    Kitty had her eyes closed and gently floated on the surface of the water.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:33 pm

Noriko looked down. "Brain damage... how bad is it...?" She petted Alice. She morphed her left arm into a blade and pointed it at Saya. "Don't you dare laugh."

Aurora swam around the pool.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:36 pm

Saya shrugged and stopped laughing, although it was obvious she wouldn't be able to keep it up for long. "I don't know...from the looks of it she seems to be nothing more than a very sexually active pet." She said, then burst out laughing again.
    --
    Dave kissed Sai on the cheek and kept holding onto her. "Um...what do you want to do, Sai?" He asked, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Noriko grazed Saya's arm gently with her arm-blade. "..." She kept petting Alice.

Sai smiled. "We can't do it in the water..." She held onto him, smiling.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:38 pm

Alice giggled and licked at Noriko's hand, wagging her tail. "Ow..." Saya said, climbing out of the pool and going into the washroom. "Well...if you're going to act like that, Nori...."
    --
    "Well...we can in your room, can't we?" Dave asked, kissing Sai on the lips quite deeply.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:40 pm

Noriko frowned. "I'm sorry, but as careless as I am about what I did to this other slimegirl, I don't like it when people laugh about stuff like brain damage." She giggled when Alice licked her hand.

Sai giggled. "Yes, but the jets should come on right about now."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:45 pm

Saya was already in the showers and changing her clothes, so she never heard what Noriko had to say. Alice was nuzzled against Noriko, smiling. "I like you. You're nice." She said, wagging her tail happily. She slowly started to dissolve and absorb the slime in the pool and Noriko's arm, smiling. "Mmm..." She said, giggling a little.
    --
    "Okay." Dave said, still cuddled against Sai and wrapping his legs around her tail. "Your tail, I really like it, Sai. It's beautiful and it's so smooth." He said, smiling and rubbing Sai's tail and crotch with his hand.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:49 pm

Noriko smiled until Alice absorbed her arm. "Erm... there's no more slime..." She climbed out of the pool. "I have cakes!" She ran to the kitchen and hid.

Sai moaned lightly. "Ah... that feels good..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:51 pm

Alice followed Noriko, checking the cupboards, drawers and fridge. She hissed in anger, apparently absorbing Noriko's arm had given her enough of her old self back that she remembered what Noriko did. "Come out come out wherever you are. Please...I'm so hungry." She said, frowning and kicking over table. "Where are you, you little bitch?"
    --
    Dave kept going, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:52 pm

Noriko shuddered when she heard the table fall over. "No! I don't want to die!" She melted and hid behind a cabinet door.

Sai heard Alice climb out of the slime. "Uh-oh..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:55 pm

Alice ripped the door open and grabbed Noriko by the neck. "Hi." She said, smiling and wagging her tail like she did. "I know you remember me and I remember you. So...well, I just wanted to tell you something." She sat Noriko down on the floor and slowly started absorbing her feet, making it as painful as she could. "This is how I felt, that long time ago. Now I just wanted you to know how I feel." She said, pinning Noriko to the ground.
    --
    "Oh dear..." Dave said, getting out of the spa and walking into the showers to change.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:58 pm

Noriko yelled out in pain, crying. "No, stop! PLease, don't kill me! God, no!"

Sai ran to the kitchen and noticed Alice absorbing Noriko. "Alice..." Her voice was filled with fear.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:01 pm

"Shush shush, I'm doing something." Alice said, raising her hand to quiet Sai. "Wait until I'm done and then we talk, okay." She smiled at Sai happily and returned to slowly absorbing Noriko. She was just past her ankles now. "Mmm...you taste so good." Alice said, giggling.
    --
    Dave ran into the kitchen after hearing Noriko scream, having just finished putting on his shirt and was trying to pull his pants on. "What's going o-OH MY GOD!" He yelled, watching in horror as Alice was slowly absorbing Noriko.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Sai ran away and hid behind the couch.

Noriko yelled out in pain, crying. "Anyone! Help me, please!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:06 pm

Dave walked up to Alice, frowning. "Alice...I know Noriko did something to you that was awful but this--" He was interrupted by Alice smacking him in the chest, taking a bit of skin with it. She frowned and grabbed him by the throat, tossing him out of the window. "Oh well, he wasn't going to help you anyway." She said, giggling. She had managed to get to about Noriko's mid shin by now.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:07 pm

Noriko stared wide-eyed at Alice. "What are you?! Why are you doing this?! No!" She scratched at Alice wildly.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:26 pm

Alice grabbed Noriko's hands and absorbed them, as well, growling. "STOP MOVING!" She yelled, absorbing Noriko up to her knees. After a few seconds, she stopped and tossed Noriko aside, mumbling. "THAT'S HOW I FELT?! HOW DOES IT FEEL?!" She screamed, then stormed off into backyard.
    --
    Saya ran into the kitchen and fainted when she saw Noriko, who was missing half her legs and both hands.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Noriko meowed weakly and started crying.

Ichiko watched Alice walk by. "Alice!" She waved.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:28 pm

Alice waved back at Ichiko, smiling and sat down in the middle of the grass, watching the birds. "Hi!" She yelled happily.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Ichiko ran to Alice and hugged her. "How are you?"

Elizabeth was walking by when she heard Saya faint. She picked her up and carried her onto the couch, placing a pillow under her head.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:30 pm

Alice smiled and nuzzled Ichiko, wagging her tail. "I'm fine." She said happily, rubbing her head against Ichiko's stomach.
    --
    Dave was lying outside, covered in blood and for the most part doing quite well to die painfully. He groaned quietly and tried to move his arm, but couldn't.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Elizabeth frowned and started healing Dave's wounds.

Ichiko petted Alice. "Aww. Where's Sai and everyone else?"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:34 pm

"In the living room and kitchen." Alice said, smiling.
    --
    Dave's wounds could not be healed by simple magic, because of the absolutely ridiculous amounts of glass in his body and of course the fact that Alice's slime was slowly eating away at his body.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:35 pm

Elizabeth looked down and frowned. She started digging the glass out of Dave's wounds, sealing them up and bandaging them.

Ichiko smiled. "...and the kitchen? What did you do?!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:36 pm

"I was hungry..." Alice said, giggling and blushing.
    --
    Dave screamed in pain when Elizabeth started pulling the glass out of his body, stopping only to cough up rather copious amounts of blood.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Ichiko ran in and noticed Dave on the couch, coughing up blood, the window that was broken, and Noriko's torso and head crying in pain. She looked around and hid in her room.

Elizabeth started crying. "NO! Don't die..." She adminstered some morphine through a small needle.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Saya sat up and looked at Noriko, who was wailing. "Oh shut up, I'll fix you." She mumbled, grabbing Noriko and running down to the spa. She gently laid Noriko's head and chest into the slime pool, letting her absorb it and hopefully having her body reform. "There you go, that should do it." She said, smiling.
    --
    Dave winced and passed out a couple minutes later, occasionally coughing up a little blood.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:42 pm

Noriko slowly reformed. "..S..Saya..." She held out her still-forming arm.

Elizabeth tried her cure spell again and hoped it'd do something.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Saya hugged Noriko and patted her on the head. "See, all better!" She said, smiling, although it was obvious she was extremely distressed by what had happened.
    --
    Alice was sitting outside, being quite happy and laying down in the grass.
    --
    Dave's wounds slowly started to heal, although it would still take a little while for him to get better,
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:46 pm

Noriko looked at Saya's hand and nuzzled it.

Ichiko looked around for Alice and kept hiding under her bed.

Athene had rented a Toyota Tundra and brought an entirely new window and window frame from the hardware store. She started taking the old one out.

Elizabeth smiled and started watching TV.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:48 pm

"Aw, that's so cute." Saya said, giggling and patting Noriko on the head. "Now, go talk to Davey, I'll figure out to fill this pool up again." She said, picking Noriko up and carrying her to Dave's room. Dave was lying on the bed, half-asleep. "I'm sure he wants to talk to you, Nori." Saya said, smiling and walked out of the room, closing the door.
    --
    Alice frowned and walked back to the house, sitting on the back porch.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:54 pm

Noriko looked at Saya. "How will you fill the pool up? Alice absorbed all the slime." She smiled, nuzzling Saya and purring. She melted, climbing up the pool wall, and reformed in front of Dave. She poked him.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Saya shrugged and left Dave and Noriko alone, walking back into the spa to try to figure out to refill the pool. Dave jumped a little when Noriko poked him, then turned to look at her. "Hi, Nori." He said rasping. "You look...better."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Noriko meowed happily, purring and hugging Dave. "What happened to you?" She was oblivious to Dave's still prevalent wounds.

Ichiko looked around and after judging that it was safe sat next to Alice. "You still want some cake?"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:59 pm

Alice shook her head and laid her head on Ichiko's shoulder, smiling. "I'm not hungry." She said.
    --
    "Oh...I got thrown through the window..." Dave said, patting Noriko on the head. "At least you're better." He smiled and tried to sit up so he could kiss her, but couldn't. "Will you lay down with me, Nori?" He asked, scratching her behind the ears.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:01 pm

Noriko laid down on the couch and cuddled with Dave, smiling and purring.

Ichiko wrapped an arm around Alice.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Alice giggled and kissed Ichiko on the cheek, smiling.
    --
    "Nori, will you help me up. I can't seem to move." Dave said, frowning and trying to sit up. "Um...can you help me walk to my room, please." He said, kissing her gently and scratching her behind the ears.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:09 pm

Noriko giggled and absorbed Dave up to his neck so he wouldn't move as she walked. She brought him over to his room and pushed him out onto his bed.

Ichiko kissed Alice back. "You're as much of a bitch as I was. And that's kind of cool."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Alice giggled and blushed, smiling. "Hehe...thanks." She said, hugging Ichiko. "Anything you want to do?" She asked, smiling.
    --
    Dave groaned and got under the blanket, smiling a little. "Nori...come here, girl." He said, patting Noriko on the head. "Come lay down here with me, please. I want someone I can sleep with, I'm kind of tired."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Noriko meowed and reformed on Dave's bed, wearing nothing more than some transparent lingerie.

Ichiko looked and saw that Athene was done installing the window. "Yes..." She kissed Alice deeply.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:15 pm

Alice kissed back, smiling. "Oh, you want to get naughty, do you?" She asked, winking.
    --
    Dave blushed a little and hugged Noriko, kissing her gently on the lips. "Cute girl." He said, smiling and pulling the blanket over both of them. "But...no, I don't want to do that. Not now, Nori. If you want though, you can cuddle with me...or lick me...or something." He said.

Dave was coughing a little, apparently trying to clear his throat and then drank from the glass of water next to his bed. "I'm sorry, Nori, my throat is kind of dry right now, I don't know why." He took another drink, his voice had noticeably improved.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Noriko licked Dave. "I'm sorry..." She nuzzled his stomach.

Ichiko started taking her clothes off, rubbing herself hard against Alice. "So smooth..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:18 pm

"Well...I can get rough." Alice said, winking and thrusting some of her slime inside Ichiko, pounding away at her hard. "You're...really sexy, girl." She said, then kissed Ichiko deeply, absorbing her up to her neck and double penetrating her.
    --
    "Heh...good girl." Dave said, scratching Noriko behind the ears. "You can keep licking me. I don't mind where." He said, starting to fall asleep.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:21 pm

Ichiko moaned loudly. "Yes! YES! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!"

Noriko purred and worked her way down to Dave's crotch.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:24 pm

"Naughty girl." Dave said, smiling and patting Noriko on the head. "I don't mind if you do that, Nori." He laid back on the bed and closed his eyes, still scratching her behind the ears. "Such a good girl. I love you so much, Nori."
    --
    Alice giggled and kept going, nuzzling herself against Ichiko's face. "You like it?" She asked, ramming more of her slime into Ichiko's body and tickling her a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:25 pm

Ichiko moaned more. "You'll have to go faster!"

Noriko purred happily. "Yay! Davey loves me!" She licked his stomach.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:27 pm

Dave blushed a little and pulled Noriko out from under the covers, kissing her on the cheek. "Such a good girl. What do you want to do, Nori?" He asked, smiling. He hardly noticed anything odd about her behaviour, simply because he was both too tired to notice and that he hadn't been around her in so long.
    --
    Alice went faster, harder and deeper, giggling. She kissed Ichiko and rammed her tongue down her throat, essentially triple penetrating her.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:28 pm

Noriko purred. "You look hurt. I don't want to hurt you if I ride you."

Ichiko kissed Alice as she came.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:30 pm

"That's okay, Nori. You can go down and lick me, if you want." Dave smiled and kissed Noriko deeply and lightly patted her on the ass. "You're a good girl, I love you so much Nori."
    --
    Alice came inside Ichiko, then stopped kissing her and absorbed the cum, moaning. She came all over Ichiko, sending her flying about two feet back and covering her with cum. "Oh...oh dear, I'm so sorry." She said, blushing and giggling. "I didn't mean for that much to come out."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:32 pm

Noriko meowed and started sucking Dave's dick.

Ichiko got up and dove into Alice, rubbing her cum off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content