Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

Ayana's house rebuilt!

SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Dave blushed a little. "Well...I meant on the bed but okay." He said, patting Sai on the head and kissing her on the cheek. "Good girl."
    --
    Saya sat up, opening her eyes and looking around, quite startled. "What? Huh...oh...hi kitty!" She smiled at Noriko and scratched her behind the head.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Sai kissed Dave back.

Noriko purred loudly. "Hi, Saya!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Saya giggled and hugged Noriko tightly, squeezing her against her chest. "Hi kitty!" She said, smiling.
    ==
    Dave smiled and rubbed Sai's tail. "Wow...that's really smooth, Sai." He said, hugging her and laying his head on her shoulder. "You're so cute."
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Sai blushed.

Noriko purred, hugging Saya. "I bottled up some of Ichiko's blood from the fight, you want some?"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:11 pm

"Nope, I'm not hungry, I already ate." Saya said, blushing. Kitty kicked Noriko's door in a few seconds later, glaring at Saya. "I KNEW IT!" She yelled, growling a little. "YOU DID THIS!" She pointed to her neck, where two small pinpricks were easily visible against Kitty's quite white skin.
    --
    "Um...anything you want to do?" Dave asked, still hugging Sai.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:12 pm

Noriko meowed. "Hi, Kitty."

Sai rubbed against Dave's back. "Not really..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:15 pm

"Hi." Kitty said, waving. She apparently didn't remember Noriko's name, which meant she probably didn't remember the massive amount of sex they both had the night before. As soon as she finished waving she unsheathed her claws and tackled Saya, slapping her. "YOU BIT ME!" She yelled, crying a little.
    --
    Dave smiled and tried to wiggle his way out of Sai's tail. "Um...do you want to lay on the couch or what?" He asked, shrugging. "Because I'm a little tired..."
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:47 pm

Noriko meowed. "Hey, calm down..."

Sai nodded. "Let's go." She slithered over to the couch and curled up on it.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Kitty started biting Saya's arm, which made Saya very angry. "Stop it Kitty!" She yelled, hitting Kitty on the head her elbow and kicking at her legs.
    --
    "Okay," Dave said, following Sai and laying down next to her. "Um...do you mind wrapping around me? I really like it when you do that, Sai." Dave said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Sai wrapped herself around Dave, her breasts in Dave's face. "Really now?"

Noriko hissed. "Stop it!" She pushed Saya out of her body if she wasn't out already.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:56 pm

Kitty growled and bit down harder on Saya's hand, trying to slap her hand away. "OW! STOP IT, YOU STUPID CAT!" Saya yelled, falling off the bed after kicking Kitty a couple more times.
    --
    Dave blushed and hugged Sai, smiling. "Silly, I don't want to do it." He said, trying to bring his head up to her shoulders. "Heh...will you be my blanket, Sai?" He asked, kissing her breasts gently. "Please."
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:56 pm

Sai nodded and held Dave close to her chest.

Noriko meowed and grabbed Saya and Kitty.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:59 pm

"Heh...good girl. You're so nice, Sai." Dave said, smiling and blushing a little. "Um...just wondering but...how long is your tongue?" He asked, looking up at her.
    --
    Saya yelped when Noriko grabbed her, since Kitty was still latched onto her arm. "OW OW OW! She's hurting me!" She cried, hitting Kitty's head with her free arm, as Kitty tried to kick her in the chest and kept growling.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Sai thought for a bit. "Three feet long?"

Noriko looked at Kitty and slapped her. "STOP!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:04 pm

Kitty tried to let of Saya, but Noriko hitting her caused her to tear a bit of skin off of Saya's arm, exposing the bone. "STUPID CAT!" Saya screamed, grabbing Kitty and pinning her to the bed, baring her fangs. "I don't wanna die! HELP!" Kitty cried, trying to kick Saya off her.
    --
    Dave's eyes widened and he managed to wiggle his way up to eye level. "Um...can I see, please Sai?" He asked, smiling and kissing her gently on the lips.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:38 pm

Sai let her entire tongue out of her mouth. It travelled all the way down her chest and stomach and about a half foot down her tail.

Noriko pinned Saya and Kitty to the walls, so that they would be facing each other. "STOP!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:42 pm

Saya glared at Kitty, who was hissing and glaring back. "NO!" They both yelled, trying to get out of Ichiko's grip. "She bit me!" Kitty cried, then Saya said the same thing and pointed to her arm. "It's her fault!" They both said at the same time, pointing at each other.
    --
    Dave blinked and hugged Sai tightly. "That's...wow...that's really, really sexy." He said, smiling a little. "Um...can we?" He asked, unzipping his pants and pulling a blanket over Sai's tail. "Please."
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Noriko sighed and touched Kitty's and Saya's bite wounds, healing them. "There! You two are fighting like fucking 7 year old elementary school kids! It's so annoying!"

Sai hugged Dave. "Of course. Your move."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Kitty cried loudly and slumped down on the floor. "She's yelling at me, Saya!" She said, bawling and holding onto her leg. Saya snarled and kicked Kitty in the face, giving her a bloody nose. "YOU BIT ME! I'M NOT GOING TO HUG YOU NOW!" She screamed and walked out of Noriko's room into her room. Kitty was lying on the floor crying softly and bleeding.
    --
    "Um...um..." Dave stammered, blushing a deep red. "Can you go first?" He asked after a minute, smiling awkwardly. "I don't really...um...well...uh...you're on top." He said, shrugging.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:14 pm

Sai smiled. "Anything for you, Dave." She lowered herself onto Dave's dick and rode it, moaning.

Athene followed Kitty into her room. "I'll heal that for you." She held her hand over Kitty's nose.

Noriko purred and rubbed Saya's back.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Saya grumbled and pushed Noriko off, a bit too angry to be hugged, massaged or petted. "I'm angry, I don't want to be hugged Nori." She said, frowning and laying down on the bed. "But you can lay next to me, if you want." She said, as a smile returned to her face and she scratched Noriko behind the ears.
    --
    Kitty yelped a little and got up, wiping the blood off her nose. She smiled at Athene and thanked her quickly, then went into her room and brought most of her things in there from Dave's room. "Yay." She said, smiling and laying down on the bed.
    --
    Dave held onto Sai, wrapping his legs around her tail. "Good...girl...now um...can you...lick...my face?" He asked, trying to hold it in. "Please..."
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:34 pm

Noriko meowed sadly and lied down next to Saya. "I can't break up anything. I don't want to kill someone... not again..." She sobbed.

Sai licked Dave's face.

Athene smiled and walked back into her room.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:39 pm

Dave giggled and squeezed Sai's breasts a little. "Heh...very good, girl." He said, kissing her on the cheek and letting her lick his face. He came inside her a few seconds later, smiling. "Um...sorry I didn't last so long." He said, smiling awkwardly, then kissed her deeply.
    --
    "Oh hush, you're being silly." Saya said, then turned and saw Noriko crying. She frowned and hugged Noriko tightly. "Don't cry, dear. It's okay, really. I..." She stopped and looked at Noriko, smiling a little. "I love you Nori..." She said, blushing and clearing her throat. "Heh, um...sorry, I just felt like getting that off my chest. I really do, kitty." Saya giggled and kissed Noriko, cuddling next to her.
    --
    Kitty took a deep breath, then stopped and sniffed the air. It smelled like...a fox. Disgusted, she quickly grabbed her bags and tossed them back into Dave's room and walked down to the spa, hissing and snarling. She was in a bad mood, now and most likely everyone would be able to hear her. Kitty walked into the showers and quickly changed into a pair of panties, then got into one of the spas, topless.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:41 pm

Sai smiled. "It's okay. You know, I'm made of just short of a few hundred snakes... they feed off of almost anything that isn't human flesh. That's not meant to creep you out, just..." She blushed.

Noriko hugged Saya, sniffling.

Aurora heard Kitty's snarling from her room and melted, following her.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 pm

"Um....um...well, it's not working, Sai." Dave said, frowning and shivering a little. "I don't like snakes that much, they kinda scare me." He said.
    --
    "Stop crying, kitty. There is nothing to be sad about. Let's go to the spa, or maybe we could talk to Ichiko, or Dave. Come on, it'll be fun." Saya said, giggling and getting up, putting on a fresh change of clothes.
    --
    Kitty was sitting in the spa with her eyes closed and floating on the surface of the water, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:45 pm

Sai frowned. "But what abotu me? I don't scare you at all." She kissed Dave, pressing her breasts against him.

Noriko purred. "Let's go to the spa, I can hear Sai talking to Dave. Ichiko is out buying clothes."

Aurora moved into the slime pit.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:47 pm

"Oh..." Saya said, frowning a little. "Well, I was hoping we could go have some fun with Davey...." She said, shrugging. "I'll come with you." Saya smiled and followed Noriko to the spa.
    --
    "Well...you're not a snake, silly." Dave said, smiling. "You just have a snake's tail."
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:51 pm

Sai giggled. "You're right." She yawned loudly. "I'm tired..."

Noriko purred and noticed Kitty in the pool. "Erm..."

Aurora reformed, walking by Kitty.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:54 pm

Kitty didn't notice, nor hear, anyone walk by, due to the fact that she was floating on the water, her ears were covered and she had her eyes closed. She was humming a short tune, and generally enjoying herself quite nicely.
    --
    "Oh, um...you haven't...you know...came yet." Dave said, blushing and finding that his legs were still wrapped around Sai's tail.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:57 pm

"Oh?" She came all over Dave's legs. "Sorry..." She fell asleep.

Noriko meowed. "It's Kitty... I don't want you fighting! I can't go in water... only Aurora can... where is she..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:59 pm

Saya shrugged and climbed into the slime pit, leaning back. "Come on, kitty." Saya said, smiling and wiggling her legs around in the slime.
    --
    Dave smiled and rubbed the top of Sai's head, laying back on the couch. Her breasts were pressing against his chest, her tail was wrapped around him and her tongue was laying across his face. He smiled again and kissed Sai on the cheek. "Good girl." He said, falling asleep a couple minutes later.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:20 pm

Noriko purred, melting into the slime and massaging Saya's crotch.

Sai giggled and yawned loudly.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:22 pm

Dave smiled and opened his eyes slowly, yawning. "Oh...hi Sai." He said, rubbing Sai on the head.
    --
    Saya moaned quietly and tried to cover her crotch. "No no no, not now. Not so soon." She said, yawning.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:23 pm

Noriko rose from the slime, giggling. "Sorry."

Sai smiled. "Hi, Dave." She looked around, whistling. "Alice! Come here."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:27 pm

Alice almost immediately popped up from behind Sai, laying on top of her and smiling. "Yes, master?" She asked.
    --
    "It's okay." Saya said, smiling and laying back in the pool.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Sai smiled. "Let's go to the spa. I'm tired..." She gently uncoiled herself and her tail shortened and morphed back into her legs.

Noriko was swimming around in the slime.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Saya giggled and hugged Noriko, scratching her behind the ears.
    --
    Kitty was still floating on the surface of the water, completely oblivious to everyone moving around her.
    --
    Dave sat up and frowned a little. "I liked your tail, Sai." He said, following her to the spa. Alice stuck right behind Sai, smiling and tilting her head from left to right with each step, as if she was listening to music only she could hear.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:55 pm

Sai blushed. "It might be 20 feet long, but I can't stand much with it."

Noriko purred.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:57 pm

"Um, well...you could always wrap me up in the spa or something." Dave said, shrugging and hugging Sai tightly. He smiled and walked into the showers to change.
    --
    Saya giggled and returned to her spot in the slime pool, leaning back and letting her legs float to surface.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Sai walked into the spa and sat down in the jacuzzi.

Noriko meowed and watched Aurora sit down in the pool.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Dave smiled at Noriko and patted her on the head. "You're so cute, Nori." He said, rubbing the top of her head and scratching her behind the ears.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Noriko purred loudly.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:04 pm

"Good girl." Dave said, tickling Noriko and hugging her.
    --
    Saya smiled and pushed Dave away from the edge of the pool, hugging Noriko and licking her cheek. "Hi kitty." She said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Noriko meowed and hugged Saya, purring.

Aurora poked Kitty.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Kitty yelped and jerked, sinking into the water and popping up a few seconds later, shaking. "THAT WAS MEAN!" She yelled, tearing and looking around. "Who did that...?"
    --
    Dave shrugged and got into the pool with Sai, sitting down next to her. "Hi Sai." He said, smiling and laying his head on shoulder.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Aurora meowed. "Sorry..."

Sai wrapped herself around Dave gently. "I thought the pool was deeper."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:14 pm

"It's okay." Kitty said, smiling and hugging Aurora. "I know you didn't mean to scare me like that."
    --
    Dave smiled and held onto Sai, kissing her gently on the cheek. "I like it when you wrap that tail around me. It feels so nice and smooth." He said, rubbing Sai's tail with his hand.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Sai smiled and kissed Dave. "Alice? Stay in the slime pit with Noriko and Saya."

Aurora hugged Kitty.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Alice smiled and nodded. "Okay master." She said, going into the slimepit with Noriko. "Hello." She said happily, waving at Noriko and Saya. Saya tried to stifle a laugh, but could barely keep it in. "Oh dear, look Nori. It's that slimegirl that you tried to kill that one time." She said, pointing.
    --
    Kitty smiled and laid back on the water, floating on the top again. She was also topless, wearing nothing but a pair of panties, which were mostly see-through by now.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Noriko meowed. "..." She gasped and looked at Alice, who was smiling. "I... I did this to her?" She petted Alice, knowing that she wouldn't react violently at all. "She said she was alive because I vomited her into this pit, but..."

Aurora blushed when she saw Kitty's breasts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:02 am