Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

Ayana's house rebuilt!

Kitty
    Kitty

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 20 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  Kitty on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:09 am

Clarice smiled and laid her head against Athene's chest, purring. She yawned and hugged Athene tightly. "I love you, Athene," She said, frowning a little. "But...um...do you...love me?"
    --
    "Oh, alright." Dave said. He smiled and yawned a little. "Do you want to cuddle?" He asked, looking up at Noriko's face. "Or maybe...go sleep in your room?"
    --
    Alice smiled and kissed back, giving Aurora full tongue.
    --
    Kitty quietly opened the door to Ichiko's room and walked over to the bed, looking down at Ichiko and purring quietly.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:22 am

Athene hugged Clarice back. "Of course, Clarice."

Noriko shook her head and held onto Dave more.

Aurora started groping Alice's breasts.

Ichiko rolled around, trying to cover her eyes.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:28 am

"Aw," Dave said, smiling and held Noriko tightly. "I love you too, Nori." He said, reached up to scratch her behind the ears. He yawned a little and laid his head down on her chest, then fell asleep a few minutes later.
    --
    "You won't...do it again?" Clarice asked, frowning and looking up at Athene. Her eyes were slowly filling with tears and was shaking slightly. "Not...again." She muttered, burying her head in Athene's chest and crying quietly. She stopped after about fifteen minutes and fell asleep a short while later.
    --
    Alice moaned and grabbed Aurora's breasts, then wrapped her tail around her thigh. She smiled and started licking Aurora's face, giggling. "Heh, you're kind of tasty." She said.
    --
    Kitty frowned and closed the door, then laid down next to Ichiko, holding her close to her chest and purring loudly. "You're so cute..." She said, yawning quietly and wrapping her legs and tail around Ichiko's waist and nestling Ichiko's head between her breasts. "Night...night." She yawned once more and fell asleep quite quickly.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:48 pm

Noriko stroked Dave's head, purring quietly to herself.

Athene shut her eyes and images of Clarice eating her sisters flooded her head. She clenched Clarice extremely tightly, but loosened up and started crying as well. "No."

Aurora giggled and started licking Alice's breasts. "What do I taste like?"

Ichiko's ear twitched as she pulled her blanket up.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Dave smiled in his sleep and moved closer to Noriko.
    --
    Clarice was still asleep, although her tears were all over the bed covers and most of Athene's chest. She was purring very faintly and holding onto Athene quite tightly, having wrapped her tail around Athene's waist. She quietly mumbled Athene's name in her sleep and gently licked her chest, smiling a little.
    --
    "Mmm....like flavoured water." Alice said happily, giggling.
    --
    Kitty woke up a few minutes later and looked around, still purring. She looked at Ichiko and smiled, gently stroking her head and giggling. "So cute." She said, snuggling closer to Ichiko and licking the back of her neck.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:57 pm

Noriko licked Dave with her tongue.

Athene rubbed Clarice's back, frowning after remembering what she'd done to Clarice. At the same time, Elizabeth walked into the room and shrunk into her child form.

Aurora giggled, admiring Alice's naked body. "You're so hot..."

Ichiko woke up and found Kitty licking her. "Hi, Kitty.."
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:02 pm

Kitty blushed and kept licking Ichiko, wrapping her tail around Ichiko's thigh and holding her closer. "Hi..." She said, smiling and rubbing her head against Ichiko's breasts.
    --
    Alice blushed and cuddled with Aurora, smiling. "Aw, you too, kitty. Heh, thanks." She said, then kissed Aurora lightly on the cheek.
    --
    Dave blinked a few times and woke up to find Noriko licking him. "Heh...Nori...um, hi." He said, smiling and scratching her behind the ears.
    --
    Clarice was still asleep, in her foxgirl child form and gently sucking her thumb.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Elizabeth looked at the small foxgirl on her bed.

Ichiko moaned lightly, but felt a bit uncomfortable. "Athene fried some fish! Want some?"

Noriko purred. "Davey... it's been so long since we've spent this much time together..." Noriko took Dave's clothes off.

Aurora kissed Alice. "So hot..."
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:26 pm

Dave blushed and tried to keep his underwear on. "Hey hey, now...um...why don't we go do this in your room...instead of you know...out here...where anyone can walk in...heh..." He said, stammering. "Um....please?"
    --
    Clarice was still asleep and nestled in Athene's lap, still purring. She yawned a little and woke up, stretching her arms out.
    --
    Kitty stopped and stared at Ichiko, then smiled. "Okay!" She said, purring loudly now and getting off the bed. "Fish fish fish fish..." She repeated, wandering towards the kitchen while licking her lips.
    --
    Alice giggled and kissed Aurora back, wrapping her tail around Aurora's legs. "Um...again?" She asked, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:38 pm

Noriko kissed Dave. "Of course..." She melted and reformed on Dave's bed, a tendril reaching into the living room and pulled him into her.

Athene raised little Clarice up to her breasts. Elizabeth poked the foxgirl.

Sai had set the table, with fried fish and whatever Kitty liked, but she remained hidden.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Kitty wandered into the kitchen and sat down at the table, smiling and staring at the fish. She looked around suspiciously, then started eating it, purring loudly.
    --
    Clarice opened an eye and looked at Elizabeth, then jumped a little and returned to her normal, adult form. "Hi, Elizabeth." She said, blushing a little and smiling. "Sleepy?"
    --
    Dave smiled and held onto Noriko, laying his head on her chest. "Um...do you want to do it, Nori?" He asked, kissing her on the cheek.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:47 pm

Aurora's eyes opened wide. "Yes, please!!" She meowed loudly.

Elizabeth jumped a bit as well. "M.. mommy?"

Noriko lowered herself onto Dave's dick, her slime getting all over Dave.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:52 pm

Dave smiled a little and held onto Noriko, rubbing her back and thighs. "Um...Nori...could you um...lick my face?" Dave asked, blushing a little. "And um...can I...be on top?"
    --
    Clarice tilted her head and looked up at Athene, then back at Elizabeth. She smiled a little and nodded. "Yes Elizabeth, what is it?" She asked, sounding slightly confused.
    --
    Alice giggled and ran one of her slimy hands through Aurora's hair. "Okay okay." She said, smiling and got on top of Aurora, rubbing her crotch against hers. She wagged her tail slightly and started licking Aurora's neck and face, leaving red slimy trails of saliva.
    --
    Kitty finished the fish and picked up the dishes, taking them over to the sink, where she started washing them. "Oh...I wish Elizabeth was here..." She said to herself, frowning a little, then she picked up a cloth and began cleaning the plate and silverware.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:01 am

Noriko melted and reformed, her breasts pointing up as she panted in excitement.

Elizabeth hugged her succubus mother. "How can you do that?"

Slime shot into Alice's pussy, moving in and out.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:09 am

"The same way you can do it." Clarice said, purring and holding onto Elizabeth. "You didn't think you got that from Athene, did you, silly?" She asked, giggling and smiling up at Athene.
    --
    Dave smiled and looked over at Noriko, blushing a deeper shade of red. "Um...actually...I'm kind of...well, nervous." He said, stammering a little. "Heh...um...well, here goes..." He said, slowly climbing on top of her. "Well..." He laid his head down on Noriko's chest, smiling. "Um...how about you just absorb me...and we can go from there, okay." He smiled again, then tried to sink inside her body.
    --
    Alice moaned and wrapped her legs around Aurora's, rubbing her feet against Aurora's thighs and licking her face and breasts. "Oh wow...you're....wow you're just so good at this." She said, running her slimy hands down Aurora's sides and into her body.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:28 am

Athene frowned. Elizabeth thought for a bit. "Huh?" She asked cutely.

Noriko absorbed Dave and used her slime to rub against Dave's dick.

Aurora arched back in pleasure, tendrils of slime sliding in between Alice's toes. She licked Alice's breasts as well.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:34 am

Alice moaned and came all over Aurora and bed, covering them both with a thick, red, slimy, cherry-flavoured film. "Heh...that was...wonderful." She said, exhausted, then laid down on the bed and waited for Aurora. She was still gently licked and rubbing against Aurora's crotch, trying to get her to come. "Please..." She whined, wagging her tail.
    --
    Dave gasped a little and held onto Noriko, smiling. "Um...could you lick me, Nori?" He asked, blushing and kissing her on the cheek. "Please."
    --
    "Eh?" Clarice asked, tilting her head and probably just as confused as Elizabeth. "Why do you say that, Elizabeth?"
    --
    Kitty finished washing the dishes and started walking back to Ichiko's room, still purring quite loudly.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:43 am

"Oh... OH!" Aurora came, coating the two in a thick, yet somewhat watery slime. "Alice..."

Noriko kissed Dave back and licked him.

Ichiko rolled her tennis ball around with her foot.

Elizabeth frowned. "I can only make myself bigger..."
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:49 am

"It's okay, when I was your age I could only make my hair and eyes change colour." Clarice said, smiling. "You're much better at this than me. Maybe Athene had something to do with that." She shrugged and patted Elizabeth on the head. "Now, what did you come in here for, Elizabeth?"
    --
    Dave smiled and came inside Noriko a few seconds later, then gently kissed her on the cheek. "Um...now what, Nori?" He asked, scratching her behind the ears. "Um...actually...uh, bend over?"
    --
    Kitty walked into Ichiko's room and stood in the doorway, smiling. "Hi..." She said, her hands behind her back and clasped together. "Now where were we?" She asked, tilting her head and closed the door behind her with her foot.
    --
    "Yes...?" Alice asked, smiling at Aurora and running one of her slimy red hands through her hair. "What?"
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:01 am

Elizabeth frowned and rested her head on Clarice's breasts. "I'm afraid of Kitty... I don't want to be big around her because...." A tear slid down her face.

Noriko melted and reformed, bent over and meowing happily.

Aurora held onto Alice. "I... you're so hot, I think I love you..." She said in a daze.

Ichiko's ears perked up. "Please, Kitty, I don't want sex..."
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:09 am

Dave blushed a little and got up, thrusting inside Noriko. He held onto her thighs and slipped the tips of his fingers inside her, wiggling them around. "Heh...good kitty." He said, smiling and scratching her behind the ears.
    --
    Alice stared and blinked, then smiled a little and laid her head against Aurora's chest. "Really?" She asked, looking up. "But...I don't know what Sai will think...she's a naga after all..."
    --
    "What...?" Kitty asked, smiling, then suddenly stopped and frowned. She stared at Ichiko for a few more seconds, then broke down crying and slumped against the door, bawling loudly. "I...I...I didn't want that...why...why does everyone...hate me...they always end up hating me." She said in between sobs. "First....Clarice...then Saya...then Elizabeth...now...now you!"
    --
    "Oh...I guess I'll have to talk to her again." Clarice said, frowning a little. "Is she doing it again, Elizabeth?" She asked.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:19 am

Aurora kissed Alice before crying. "Alexia.. where did you go..."

Noriko moaned loudly.

Ichiko frowned. "I.. I'm sorry..." She started crying, too.

Elizabeth frowned. "No... I just wanted to be with you, mommy." She held onto Clarice, yawning.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:30 am

Kitty was still sobbing quite loudly. Loud enough that Clarice could make it out. "Oh my...I didn't even touch her and she's already crying..." Clarice said, tilting her head. "Elizabeth, I think she's sad. You should go talk to her...don't worry, I'll make sure she won't hurt you, okay." She said, smiling happily.
    --
    "Who?" Alice asked, raising an eyebrow.
    --
    Dave kept going, sticking both of his hands into Noriko's body. "Heh...um...you're quite warm, Nori." He said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:36 am

Noriko moaned loudly as she came all over Dave.

Elizabeth frowned and walked in front of Ichiko's room.

Aurora sniffled. "My best friend... I haven't seen her in 10 years.. and she'll never come back!" Aurora melted and slithered into the spa pool.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:39 am

Kitty was still sobbing and holding onto Ichiko, crying about how Elizabeth hates her and Clarice raped her and every little problem she'd had since then, as if she'd been bottling up her emotions and hiding behind a rather happy and cheerful face for the past century or so.
    --
    Dave came inside Noriko and gasped a little, laying back down on the bed. "Um...uh...okay, um...Nori, do you um..." Dave stammered a little, blushing quite red. "Er...do you want to...um...lick me...you know...down...there." He said, blushing even redder. "Please?"
    --
    "It's okay..." Alice said, holding onto Aurora and rubbing her back, not sure what to do.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:08 pm

Elizabeth melted into a shadow and slipped under the door and Kitty, reforming in front of her.

Noriko came again and started licking Dave's crotch.

Aurora cried harder and harder. "I..."
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:14 pm

"Shh, shh, it'll be alright..." Alice said, smiling and holding Aurora close. She slowly reformed into a more solid wolfgirl.
    --
    Dave gasped and scratched Noriko behind the ears, smiling a little.
    --
    Kitty was still crying and didn't notice Elizabeth standing in front of her. "She...hates me!" She bawled, tears still running down her cheeks.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:29 pm

Aurora was already in her solid form, so she put her head in between Alice's breasts.

Noriko kept licking and started sucking.

Elizabeth knelt down in front of Kitty and started petting her.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:34 pm

Kitty sniffed and looked up, tears still running down her face. She grabbed Elizabeth and held her close, burying her head in Elizabeth's chest. "I...I... do you...hate me?" She said, choking out the words.
    --
    Dave came a few seconds later, then blinked a few times and sat up to keep himself from falling asleep. "Um...uh...can we cuddle now, Nori?" He asked, smiling and patting her on the head. "Just...hug?"
    --
    Alice ran one of her hands through Aurora's hair and laid her head on Aurora's shoulder. "Shh, it's alright. It is, don't worry. I'm here." She said quietly.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:11 pm

Elizabeth held onto Kitty. "No."

Noriko hugged Dave tightly, purring. "I love you, Davey..."

Aurora cried softly, occasionally saying Alexia's name.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:16 pm

Kitty kept holding onto Elizabeth, although she'd mostly stopped crying and started sniffling now. "I...," She started to say, then stopped. "...Really?" She asked, wiping her face and looking up at Elizabeth.
    --
    "I do too, Nori." Dave said, smiling and laid his head on Noriko's chest. "Heh, you're so cute when you purr."
    --
    Alice kept holding Aurora, then gently picked her up off the slimy bed and carried her into another bedroom to lay her down to sleep. "Shh, it's okay. Shh..." She said softly.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:28 pm

Aurora had absorbed all the slime on the bed and was confused as to whose room they were in.

Elizabeth shook her head. "I still like you."

Noriko held Dave close, purring.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:33 pm

Alice tucked Aurora in and smiled. "Don't worry, silly, you're in me and Sai's room." She said, wagging her tail a little. "Now, you just get some sleep, okay. If you need anything, I'll come right back, okay." She bent down and kissed Aurora on the lips and fluffed her pillow.
    --
    Kitty smiled a little and then hugged Elizabeth tightly, purring softly.
    --
    Dave smiled and kissed Noriko on the cheek, then tried to tickle her.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:43 pm

Aurora looked at Alice's naked body and blushed, but was still crying.

Elizabeth hugged Kitty back. "I'm so sorry."

Noriko absorbed Dave's hand.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:46 pm

"Oh...silly." Dave said, smiling. "I'm kind of sleepy..." He yawned a little and laid his head down between Noriko's breasts, holding her tightly. "I love you so much, Nori."
    --
    Kitty said nothing and merely rubbed her head against Elizabeth's chest, purring softly.
    --
    Alice looked down and blushed as well, then went over to the closet to find some clothes.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 pm

Elizabeth had some fish. She held her hand out to Kitty.

Aurora had cried herself to sleep and was dreaming of Alexia.

Noriko purred loudly and carried Dave to her bed, where she acted as his blanket.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:52 pm

Dave smiled. "Thank you, Noriko. You're so...perfect." He said, falling asleep a few minutes later.
    --
    Alice was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding onto Aurora. She smiled a little when she'd fallen asleep and got up, quietly leaving the room and closing to door. "Sleep tight, my little kitty."
    --
    Kitty licked Elizabeth's hand a couple times, then stopped and stared at the fish, grabbing it from Elizabeth's grasp and devouring it in seconds.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:21 pm

Noriko purred loudly and licked Dave before falling asleep after.

Aurora had fallen asleep, not hearing what Alice said. Sai slithered around, looking for Alice.

Elizabeth smiled a bit. "Aww, you're so cute."
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:23 pm

Alice was sitting on the couch in the living room.
    --
    Kitty smiled and purred louder, then started licking Elizabeth's hand again.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:29 pm

Sai slithered into the living room when she found Alice. She turned back into her human form and glomped her.

Elizabeth kept petting Kitty.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:39 pm

"Gah!" Alice yelled, smiling when she saw Sai. "Hi!" She said, smiling and wagging her tail.
    --
    Kitty purred and kept licking Elizabeth's hand, wrapping her tail around Elizabeth's leg.

-------

https://ayanashouse.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=5

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:21 am