Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

2 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:40 pm

Noriko didn't let up the pressure and kept going, moaning. She eventually came all over SecuROM's dick. "Mmm..." She got off and started sucking on it. "Tasty..."

Ichiko moaned loudly. "Yes! YES!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:44 pm

SecuROM looked down at the massive amount of slime covering most of his body. "Oh wow...you still got it, Nori." He said, smiling. He was covered in sweat, and laid back in the bed, sighing. "That was...amazing." He patted her on the head and scratched her behind the ears. "You're the best, kitty. The best."
    --
    Saya kept going, not sure how to make it even more pleasurable for Ichiko. She eventually just decided to constantly ram her tongue inside and wiggle it some, take it out and lick her few a times and then repeat. "Mmm...Ich, you better hurry up and go off, girl." She said, smilingm
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:47 pm

Ichiko did precisely that, as wave after wave of cum covered Saya's naked body. Ichiko looked down and blushed. "Sorry, didn't know it was that bad..."

Noriko purred. She licked the slime off of all but his dick. "Now..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:51 pm

SecuROM giggled as Noriko ran her tongue across his body. "Oh...that tickles." He said, petting her. "Good girl. Very, very good girl." He bent down and kissed her on the cheeks, then smiled. "Well...um...okay, then." He spread his legs a bit apart and blushed a little. "Um...I'm ready."
    --
    Saya smiled and gladly let herself get covered. She grinned and climbed on top of Ichiko, rubbing her cum covered body all over Ichiko's body and licking her constantly. "I love you, Ich. So much!" She exclaimed, then started fingering Ichiko and grinned again. "Let's do it again."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Noriko purred. "This... is your gift." Noriko wrapped her tongue around SecuROM's dick, licking the head and working her way down. She massaged it with her tongue.

Ichiko moaned and went to work on her privates again.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:01 pm

SecuROM shook a little bit, then arched back some and went off in Noriko's face. "Oh...oh dear...I'm so sorry." He said, blushing deep red. "Oops." He laid back on the pillow, his face covered with sweat and panted some. "Nori...you were great." SecuROM said, patting her on the head. "You're the best, kitty, the best."
    --
    "No no, I meant I'll do you." Saya said, going down on Ichiko again with the same vigor and ferociousness she did the last time.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:03 pm

Noriko licked the cum off with her tongue. "Mmm..." She melted and suddenly orgasmed all over SecuROM's body, and reformed after, blushing. "Sorry..."

Ichiko blushed and let Saya do her work. She maoned loudly.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:08 pm

SecuROM blinked a couple times and wiped the slime from his eyes. He smiled and patted Noriko on the head. "Nothing to be sorry about, I enjoyed that. A lot." He said and kissed her. "I love you." He said, scratching her behind the ears. "I love you a lot, more than anyone I've ever known."
    --
    Saya kept going, wrapping her legs around Ichiko's legs and smiling while she worked her magic.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:10 pm

"That woman that stalked you... she was nothing. She is nothing... compared to me." She started to kiss SecuROM deeply.

Ichiko moaned loudly. "Saya, I love yoU! DoN't sTOP!" She tried to rub Saya's cum covered body.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:13 pm

SecuROM shook his head and rubbing Noriko's back. "Not at all...you're amazing Nori." He said, blushing again. "You'll always be the best to me, Nori. You're just so...great." He said, moving his hands down her sides, towards her crotch. He smiled and kissed her on the lips gently, then started fingering her with both of his hands. "Now it's my turn to please you."
    --
    Saya didn't stop, in fact, she got a bit faster.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:15 pm

Ichiko moaned in time with Saya's licks.

Noriko kissed her back and moaned. "That was only part one of my gift."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:22 pm

"Huh? Oh...well I can't wait for part two." SecuROM said, smiling at Noriko. "Do I have to do anything?" He asked, cocking his head slightly.
    --
    Saya kept going, thrusting her tongue in and out and occasionally licking. She smiled and rubbing Ichiko's thighs.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:31 pm

"Now... would you rather have me morph into Ichiko or have the real thing walk in? I know about how you kept going after her all those years ago.." She blushed. "I have something to discuss with Saya, but if you want to, that can wait until tomorrow..." She winked.

Ichiko arched her back and came with a yell.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:33 pm

"Well...um...if you don't mind. You can...uh...go...er...talk to S-Saya." SecuROM stammered and turned an extremely deep shade of red. He looked up at Noriko and smiled, "But um...," He started to say, but let his voice trail off. "Well, you go talk to Saya, okay?"
    --
    Saya's eyes widened as she got a mouthful of cum. She jerked her head back and let it shower her face and torso. When Ichiko was done, Saya happily swallowed it and smiled.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:34 pm

Noriko smiled. "I don't mind." Noriko walked up to Ichiko's room and knocked. "Saya... we have to talk. Ichiko, secky's been waiting for you. He's all yours." Ichiko looked up at her, and then at Saya. "Is it okay with you, Saya?"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:36 pm

Saya frowned a little. "I thought you hated him...but alright. You can go." She smiled and kissed Ichiko on the cheek.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:39 pm

"Just want to clear a few things up with him, to make sure that he'll never get me and that Noriko is meant for him." She winked and went into Noriko's room. Noriko closed the door behind her. "Now, that annoying woman... she told me that I cried more than SecuROM did. What was that supposed to mean?" One of her hands morphed into a blade as she asked.

Ichiko walked into SecuROM's room stark naked. "Twenty years ago, you were the one that had to ruin my fun. Before Noriko tried to rape me, before everyone tried going after me... you were the first. I'm going to do this for you once so you know that you'll never have someone as good as me..." She sliced at SecuROM's neck lightly.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:45 pm

SecuROM bit his lip a little, wincing when Ichiko cut his neck. He suddenly started to regret this decision. "Um...can we just cuddle instead?" He asked, shrugging a little and sweating nervously. "I mean...I didn't really deserve this...did I?"
    --
    Saya sat down on the bed, her eyes transfixed on the bladed hand. "Are you going to stab me with that?" She asked, frowning a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:48 pm

"ANSWER ME!" Noriko said in a distorted, almost demonic voice. "You sucked SecuROM's blood earlier! You bitch, are you that hungry?! I remember you hurting him at that bus stop.... and... I can't forgive you!" She got up, walking towards Saya. "I do NOT CRY MORE THAN HE DOES."

Ichiko sat on SecuROM's lap. "Your lust for me those years ago, and even now, was and is so fucking obvious, Romeo... now at least let me erase it for you." She kissed him deeply.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:53 pm

SecuROM hardly resisted, instead he wrapping his arms around Ichiko's back. "Ichiko..." SecuROM said, frowning a little bit. "You hate me, I figured that out years ago. That's why I went for Noriko, instead. I knew you'd never love me, so...my love for you...well, it died that day."
    --
    Saya cocked her head to the side. "Don't be silly, he doesn't mind. Then again...I don't think he minds many things that happen to him. Besides, I needed the blood, I took a grenade to the chest right after you guys got kidnapped. Without me, you'd probably still be in that prison or something." She said, shrugging. "And no, Noriko, you don't cry more than he does. In fact, I haven't actually seen you cry very much at all lately. But damn, he cries like a baby if you even mention you getting hurt. He really cares about you."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:58 pm

Ichiko looked down at the ground and scratched the wall. "Gah! All this time wondering what would have happened if I would have ended up falling for you..." She cried. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry for hurting you so long ago. I thought I'd never find anyone...."

Noriko's arm returned to normal as she sighed. "I... Did all the other women think I was really hot when Ayana was living here?" She blushed.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:05 am

Saya shrugged somewhat. "I don't know. You were here before I was." She said, smiling.
    --
    SecuROM put his hand on Ichiko's back. "Really, it's okay. Don't cry, please, Ich. I-I know that sounded a bit harsh but..." His voice trailed off. Seeing Ichiko actually crying really made him sad. He felt awful, he felt like he'd completely crushed her. His eyes were filling with tears as he spoke. "Ich...I'm sorry. I, well...I still kinda do like you. You were just a little mean...that's all. Really, it's okay...it is...I'm sorry, Ich. You...you were the first person I kinda...well, you were the first person I really liked, loved, actually. It's just that..." He stopped again, tears streaming down his face now. "...it's just that, I don't know what happened. I guess...when you went with Saya, I felt betrayed somehow, that you'd abandoned me. I felt like you never loved me. Oh...who am I kidding you probably never did." He broke down and put his face in his hands and started bawling. He leaned on Ichiko and cried.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:09 am

Noriko blushed. "I... I was insane when I was turned into a slimegirl. I killed everyone in the lab... but that base... I was walking down the street one day, and I ran into her.... I was only wearing a sign.... or was that her... and then we..." She blushed again.

Ichiko cried in SecuROM's arms.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:52 pm

"It's okay, Ich. Really, it's okay." SecuROM said, choking the words out as he cried. "Don't cry, please. Don't cry, dearie." He held Ichiko and rubbed her back.
    --
    "Aw," Saya said, smiling. "Ichiko never told me that story."
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:10 pm

"Secu..." Ichiko kept crying. "I'm so sorry..."

"After we..." Noriko blushed. "After that one day that Ichiko loved talking about so much... she tried to kill me." She started crying. "I thought she was just playing up until she brought that shotgun up to my crying face and pulled the trigger...

After that, I ran away, ran away to where I knew she wouldn't kill me... an army base. The men there were all part of this giant mercenary company whose animal girl division she belonged to. Those were for the careless fox and catgirls that were abandoned or left alone and developed a passion... for killing. They told me that Ichiko had wiped out half that division and that they wanted revenge. I was still slightly insane from the experiment..." She kept crying.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:20 pm

"No no, it's okay," SecuROM said, running his hands through Ichiko's hair. "Really, it is." He smiled a little and looked at Ichiko's face. "Ich...I didn't stop, I never did. Deep down inside, I still love you." He started to cry again and hugged Ichiko. "I really do."
    --
    Saya raised an eyebrow. "Wait but...didn't you come back?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Ichiko looked deep into SecuROM's eyes, tearing. "You do?!" She held onto him tight.

Noriko looked down. "I did... with the intent on killing her. I remember you walking by, when you saw SecuROM, bleeding and about to die! You wanted his blood when all he had was just enough to keep his poor heart beating..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:27 pm

SecuROM nodded and hugged Ichiko. "I do...really." He started to cry again and held onto Ichiko.
    --
    Saya cocked her head slightly to the left. "You don't know? Did he even tell you...or does he know?" Saya said, musing a little. "Anyways, don't be silly Noriko. He was perfectly fine that day, and all the other days I took blood from him." She said, smiling innocently.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Ichiko wiped away SecuROM's tears with her hand and held his head against her chest. "Shh... it's okay..."

Noriko shook her head. "I saw you! Don't act innocent just because you wanted a fluid ounce of..." She punched the wall. "I..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:41 pm

"Don't be silly! I'm not acting innocent," Saya said, giggling. "But he was perfectly fine."
    --
    SecuROM bawled and hugged Ichiko.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:45 pm

"..." Noriko sat down and looked at Saya. "I can see why you fell in love with her..." She blushed.

Ichiko stroked SecuROM gently.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:52 pm

"Oh," Saya said, blushing a little as well. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you're coming onto to me." She giggled and smiled.
    --
    SecuROM held onto Ichiko and cried for several more minutes.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Noriko smiled, walking towards Saya. "I... I don't have any blood, but..." She kept blushing the more she looked at Saya.

Ichiko held SecuROM a little closer. "Anything I can do for you, big boy?"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:07 pm

SecuROM wiped his eyes and blushed a little. "Um...what did you have in mind?" He asked, groping her breasts.
    --
    "Oh, you." Saya said, smiling. She scratched Noriko behind the ears and blushed a little. "Why are you doing this, silly?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Ichiko smiled slightly. "Anything.. I feel as though I owe you something..."

Noriko purred. "I... you're... kinda... hot..." She stammered.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:12 pm

"I--I...um...well...we could...um--uh," SecuROM blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "Well we could, uh..." He stammered a little, then grabbed Ichiko's thigh. "Um...can we?" He asked nervously.
    --
    Saya blushed again and smiled. "Thanks. You know...you are too." She said and pecked Noriko on the cheek.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:16 pm

"Of course..." Ichiko winked and lied down on the bed, spreading her legs. "Mmm, this feels so good... but can you make it any better?" She asked seductively.

Noriko blushed and kissed Saya back.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:19 pm

SecuROM blushed and smiled. "Y-Y-Yes, I can." He stammered and went down on Ichiko.
    --
    Saya giggled. "You tickled me." She said, licking Noriko on the cheek. "Mmm...you taste delicious."
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:21 pm

Noriko giggled.

Ichiko let out moans of pleasure. "Yes! YES! Oh, God, where did you learn this?!" She bucked each time SecuROM licked her.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:29 pm

SecuROM kept going, occasionally thrusting his tongue in and out, then starting rubbing her around there. He smiled each time Ichiko moaned.
    --
    Saya blushed and licked Noriko again, then a couple more times. "Mmm...I love cotton candy." She said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:31 pm

Noriko giggled. "That tickles... but that's not the best tasting part of me." She winked as her pants started to melt away.

Ichiko arched her back, letting out loud moans every time she was licked and smiled.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:35 pm

Saya giggled and laid back on the bed, then spread her legs. "Only if you do me, too." She said, licking Noriko a couple more times.
    --
    SecuROM kept going, slipping a couple of his fingers inside Ichiko.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Noriko morphed a finger into a tendril and teased Saya's pussy with it. "You, too..." She spread her own legs.

Ichiko moaned loudly and couldn't take it. She came all over SecuROM's arm. "Sorry.... now let me do you." She smiled.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Saya arched a little and moaned. "No silly, I want to use that great tongue of yours." She winked and started licking Noriko, doing the same as she would with Ichiko.
    --
    SecuROM blushed a little and laid down next to Ichiko. "Um...okay." He said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Noriko blushed. "Oh... okay." Noriko grabbed Saya and kissed her deeply, wrapping her tongue around Saya's.

Ichiko blushed and cuddled up against SecuROM. "You're so strong..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:57 pm

SecuROM looked down at his very average body. "What...?" He said, slightly confused. He smiled when Ichiko cuddled with him, though, and held her. "Um...thanks?"
    --
    Saya closed her eyes and moaned a little, letting Noriko handle everything. She wrapped her legs and tail around Noriko's waist and smiled.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Ichiko put her hands on SecuROM's stomach. "Eh? I thought..." She frowned a bit. "Oh well..." She rested her head on SecuROM's chest. "So warm..."

Noriko licked the inside of Saya's mouth. "Mmm..." The slime touching Saya's crotch started rubbing against her privates.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Saya gasped a little and squeezed her legs tighter against Noriko's waist. "Good kitty." She said, grabbing Noriko's breasts and giggled. "No...no...use your tongue down there." She said, pointing down. "And I'll use mine." Saya winked and stopped kissing Noriko, smiling.
    --
    SecuROM smiled and rubbed Ichiko's head, scratching her behind the ears. "Um...are we going to?" He asked, blushing a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:11 pm

Noriko melted and reformed upside down so her mouth was right above Saya's pussy, and vice versa. She stuck her whole tongue inside of her and licked.

Ichiko smiled. "As long as you're willing..." She stuck her ass up in the air and her tail wagged a bit.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:18 pm

SecuROM turned bright red and stammered a little. "Oh..well...I-I...um...o-okay." He said, getting up and behind her. "I didn't kn-know you m-meant that."
    --
    Saya screamed, arching back. "OH MY GOD! YES! YES!" She yelled, thrusting her own tongue into Noriko and licking the inside.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:52 am