Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

2 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 12 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:07 pm

"SecuROM!" Noriko stabbed him in the leg again. "I'm sorry, but I don't know what it'll take for me to convince you that we both love you!"

Ichiko got up when she saw SecuROM walk by. "I..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:09 pm

SecuROM walked silently into his room and closed the door, locking it. "Don't come in here, please." He said, opening up a drawer.
    --
    "Oh dear, he's doing something crazy." Saya said, looking at Ichiko. "I guess you or Nori should go help him before he does something everyone will regret." She patted Ichiko on the head.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:10 pm

"Saya, you'd better help me as well!" Ichiko glared at her. "Please..." Noriko melted and reformed under the door. "Locked doors? You know me better than that, Secky..." She grabbed him with a tendril. "Why are you overreacting like this?!" Ichiko busted the door down with her fist. "...Secu, stop, please. We both love you. Saya loves you."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:15 pm

"Don't touch me." SecuROM said, shaking Noriko off of him. "I'm not overreacting. I've been around longer than anyone here and this always happens, always. I end of being torn between two beautiful women and I'm forced to choose between one. And then she leaves me and I'm left alone." He reached into the drawer and pulled out a small black case. "I just don't know what to do..." He said, crying.
    --
    "Yep." Saya said, walking in and sitting down next to SecuROM.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:25 pm

"We all love you. You don't have to choose." Noriko and Ichiko said in unison. "It's okay..." Both girls hugged him, their bodies pressing against him.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:26 pm

SecuROM sniffed and wiped his eyes. "R-Really?" He said, looking up.

"Yep," Saya said, tilting his head back and kissing him. "Really."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:27 pm

"Really." Noriko burned his clothes off while Ichiko went towards his crotch. "See? It's like a demented harem."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:29 pm

SecuROM blushed. "Um...now?" He asked, frowning a little and looking at Noriko.

"Yes!" Saya said, taking her shirt off and climbing on top of SecuROM. "Now!" She giggled and kissed him, wagging her tail.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:30 pm

"Now..." Noriko kissed SecuROM while Ichiko started to give him a blowjob. Noriko shot a tendril into Saya's vagina and started fucking her.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:36 pm

"Oh, naughty kitty!" Saya said, moaning, quite a lot. She giggled and put her ass in the air, wagging her tail quickly. "Pleasssse." She begged, licking SecuROM's face.

SecuROM smiled a little and wrapped his legs around Ichiko. "I love you girls." He said.

Saya stopped licking for a second and smiled. "I love you too, tasty." She giggled and returned to licking his face.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:39 pm

Noriko plunged another tendril deeper into her privates, and one more in her anus, all moving faster than before.

Ichiko sucked harder. "Mmm..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:42 pm

Saya brought her ass higher and took it, hard. She moaned and promptly came all over SecuROM's crotch and Ichiko's head. "Oops...sorry, Ich." She said, giggling. SecuROM gasped a little and came inside Ichiko's mouth. "Gah...stop licking me, silly." He said, trying to hold Saya's face away from his. "No, silly!" Saya giggled and kept licking his hands and face constantly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Noriko melted and reformed naked and climbed on top of SecuROM. Ichiko stopped and fell on the bed, panting. "Mmm..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Saya giggled and went behind SecuROM, laying his head in her breasts. "Go on, kitty." She said, winking. SecuROM smiled a little and patted Noriko on the head, then scratched Ichiko behind her ears. "Good girls." He said, blushing a little.

"Yep!" Saya said, moaning again as Noriko thrusted. She grabbed SecuROM's shoulders and arched back, coming. "Hurry up, kitty, I want me and him to have some fun too." She said, giggling a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Noriko purred as the tendrils went even deeper into Saya. Ichiko's tail wagged a bit as she went to massaging his body. "Oh, you want fun with him? Okay..." She got off and went into the kitchen for water, while Noriko followed her. "Call us when you're done!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:53 pm

Saya frowned a little. "I was hoping they would stay for the ride," She giggled at the pun and rolled over on the bed. "Wait here for a second I'm going to go get Ich." She pulled out a pair of handcuffs and slapped them on SecuROM's wrists and ankles, then on the bedposts. "Don't move, silly." She winked and walked to the kitchen.

"Ich, you wanna come play with me and Sec?" She asked, smiling a little and looking innocently down at her feet.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Ichiko's tail wagged. "Yes, ma'am!" She ran back into the room. "Sorry, honey, just wanted to take a break before... Saya, why are there handcuffs on him? I don't like that." She pouted. Noriko was playing with a ball of yarn.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:00 pm

"Oh...it's not a big deal, silly." She said, giggling. "That's so he wouldn't try to run away while we're having fun. Now...which side do you want?" She asked, licking her lips and wagging her tail a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:00 pm

"I'll take the upper side. I already gave him head..." Ichiko smiled. "Don't worry, Secu..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:01 pm

"Oh, so he's going to give you head?" Saya asked, smiling as she climbed on top of SecuROM. "Don't worry, silly...I'll be rough." She winked and slid herself onto him, moaning a little bit.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:02 pm

"Go ahead..." Ichiko sat on SecuROM's pecs, and then lied down and kissed him, her breasts pressing against his chest.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:05 pm

SecuROM smiled and kissed Ichiko back. "Aw, good girl, very good girl," He said and tilted his head up somewhat. "But I feel like I'm being used a bit by you two." He said, then started licking Ichiko and thrusting his tongue inside her.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:06 pm

"Nope, we love you that much." Ichiko moaned and rubbed her breasts against him, being turned on somewhat by the sensation.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:08 pm

SecuROM smiled again and went back to licking Ichiko and rubbing his head against her crotch. Saya giggled at the sight and licked her lips a bit, getting turned on. "Maybe we can switch places in a little bit, Ich." She said, wagging her tail and riding SecuROM harder, causing him to wince a little. "Not so rough, please...these handcuffs are kind hurting me."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:11 pm

Ichiko moaned, arching back a bit. She felt like she would cum soon. "Why are there handcuffs on him? They look like they hurt."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:13 pm

"Ow...ow..." SecuROM said, each time Saya came down on him. Partly because she was riding him with the force of a jackhammer and partly because the handcuffs were stretching out his wrists and ankles. "I don't mind...really." He said, forcing a smile and kept licking, thrusting and rubbing Ichiko's vagina.

Saya moaned again and came all over SecuROM's crotch. "Ahhh...." She said, sighing with a little satisfaction and climbed off him. "Now, here comes the best part." She winked and started sucking him, wagging her tail crazily.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Ichiko came all over SecuROM's chest. "Erm..." She blushed a bit and moaned after SecuROM kept touching her.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:16 pm

"Gah!" SecuROM said, nearly being drown by Ichiko's cum. "Wow...that was pretty good, Ich." He said, smiling. He arched back a little and came, covering Saya's face and some of Ichiko's tail.

"Hehehe..." Saya giggled and diligently licked the cum off of his dick, then licked it off of Ichiko's tail.

"Oh...sorry..." SecuROM blushed and smiled at Ichiko, trying to shrug.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Ichiko moaned, rubbing her body up against SecuROM's. "Now... we switch." Ichiko looked at Saya and blushed.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:20 pm

"Mhm." Saya nodded and firmly sat down on SecuROM's chest, smiling. "Now, silly...lick it." She said flatly and stuck her crotch in SecuROM's face. "Huh?" SecuROM said, frowning. "Bu--"

"I said...lick it...now!" Saya said again, glaring.

"Um...o-okay." He said, frowning a little, then started licking Saya, causing her to moan again and arch her back. "More more!" She said, salivating and wagging her tail again. SecuROM went a little faster and started thrusting his tongue inside Saya. This caused her come all over his face, several times. "Keep going, I'm not done yet." She said, moaning.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:21 pm

Ichiko rode SecuROM hard. "You're not holding back this time!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:24 pm

SecuROM gave Ichiko a thumbs-up and kept licking Saya, who promptly came for a fifth time. "I'm not done yet, keep licking!" She yelled, wrapping her legs and tail around SecuROM's neck and torso, respectively. She arched back again and moaned, then pressed her crotch right against SecuROM's mouth, causing him to jerk his head back a little and stop. "More, Secky, pleasssssse!" She whined, looking at him with a sad face. "Oh, fine." He said, then started thrusted his tongue into Saya, making her cum for a sixth time right into him mouth.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Ichiko rode SecuROM harder. "WHAT ABOUT ME?!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:28 pm

SecuROM thrusted his pelvis several times, but couldn't really do much because of Saya's handcuffs. She arched back and moaned again, coming all over face and into his mouth, this was the eleventh time she'd came.

"Good god," SecuROM said, spitting out most of the cum and swallowing the rest. "How much do you have?" He asked, looking up at her. "A lot..." She said, blushing. Saya laid down on SecuROM's chest and started licking the cum off his face, rubbing her crotch against his torso and wagging her tail in Ichiko's face. "Mmm...almost as delicious as you." She said, winking.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Ichiko rode him harder, to the point that his handcuffs would feel like they would sever his limbs.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:32 pm

"OW, OW, OW!" SecuROM yelled, then shook slightly and came inside Ichiko. "God, you don't have to be that rough, Ich." He said, tearing up a bit. Saya grabbed his head and licked his face clean, then kissed him deeply. "Best friends." She said, winking and moaned a little, coming on chest.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Ichiko held onto SecuROM tightly, sliding off his dick. "Mmm... I wanted it all." She winked as she pressed herself against his body. A watery form dropped from the ceiling and onto the bed. "Secky..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:36 pm

SecuROM jumped a little when Aurora fell, although he couldn't do much since he was handcuffed. "Now..." Saya giggled, taking the handcuffs off of SecuROM. "Let's have even more fun!" She smiled and sat SecuROM up on the bed, then got down on all fours and raised her buttocks in to the air, wagging her tail. "Come, pleassssse." She whined, shaking her hips a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:37 pm

Aurora looked at SecuROM. Just as she was about to ride his dick, Noriko came in and inserted her tendrils deep into Ichiko and Saya. Aurora took the oppurtinity to ride him. "I won't hurt, baby, I promise..." She lowered her liquid vagina onto him.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:39 pm

Saya pouted a little but moaned quietly. "Oh...he was supposed to do this." She said, arching her ass higher and laying her head on the bed. "Harder kitty, so much harder." She said, licking at Ichiko's vagina.

SecuROM blushed a little and thrusted inside Aurora, holding her. "Um...o-okay." He stammered a little and kissed her. "You're still very cute."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Aurora looked at Saya. "Sorry... I didn't know. I'm Ayana... or at least I was. Remember when we did it in the bathroom?" She giggled as she rode him harder, purring. Ichiko arched back even more as more tendrils thrust harder into her.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:42 pm

"Its...okay...Aya...oh I...mean...Aurora." Saya said, half-moaning and half-gasping as she was pounded against the bed by Noriko's tentacles. "Oh...yes....kitty this...is how...I like....it." She moaned again and arched, coming all over SecuROM's leg.

"Uh huh." SecuROM nodded and simply let Aurora do all the work. It wouldn't be long until she got her reward. @_@
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Noriko's tentacles pushed as hard as they could. "Yes..." Aurora yelled out in pleasure and came all over SecuROM.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:45 pm

SecuROM came a couple seconds later and smiled. "That was...pretty good." He said, blushing a little and wiping a bit of slime out of his eyes. He kissed Aurora and held her close to him, wrapping his legs around her waist and thrusting inside her again. "But that wasn't all of it." He winked.

Saya whined a little, her body being pushed almost off the bed by the force of Noriko's tentacles. "Yes..." She said hypnotically, salivating all over Noriko's slime. "Yes...kitty."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:46 pm

"No, it wasn't..." Aurora rode him harder as Noriko's tentacles pumped in and out of Saya. "Please, Saya... I need your cum."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Saya rubbed her crotch on Noriko's excess slime, coming a few seconds later and nearly pushing out Noriko's tentacles. She giggled a little and started licking Noriko's vagina, still taking it in the ass really hard.

SecuROM thrust in and out of Aurora and frowned a little. "Um...can I be on top this time?" He asked, his legs still wrapped around her.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Noriko purred as her tendrils stroked Saya. "So beautiful..." Ichiko had came earlier and passed out from all the sex she had.

Aurora kept riding him. "Not until you give it all to me..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:51 pm

"Oh I will, just...please." He said, frowning a bit and arching some. "Please please please." He begged, holding her body close to his, close enough that her breasts and stomach were pressing against his. "Pleassssse."

Saya giggled and kept licking Noriko's vagina, coming once again all over her legs.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:52 pm

Noriko came all over Saya's body. "Absorbing that wolfgirl made me so strong..." She sucked on Saya's nipples.

Aurora frowned and got off. "Okay..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:54 pm

Saya moaned and came, covering Noriko's face and chest. "Oh yes it made you strong, but not strong enough." She said, winking and arching again as Noriko thrust her tentacles back inside.

SecuROM smiled and got on top of Aurora, riding her. "Thanks." He said and kissed her deeply before coming inside her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:16 am