Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:29 pm

"I knew it! You were evil! Not like Athene... she cradled me when you weren't fucking her! They told me everything!" Two tendrils burst out of her back and attempted to wrap themselves around Clarice's neck. Meanwhile, Athene was hiding behind Elizabeth.

The soldier cried. "No! Please, I don't want to die! I want to be your slut, forever! Besides, there's something of yours I need... in order to survive..." She said lustily before it exploded. The other women moved in on them and cocked their guns.

Noriko managed to break out of the chamber, only to be confronted with more soldiers. One grew tentacles and raped her.

Ichiko finally passed out from all the sex.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:38 pm

"I'm going to enjoy this." SecuROM said, lighting a second torch. "Oh and your friends can leave, we wouldn't want anyone to bother us, would we?" He said, grinning.

"You know you might want to just take one of these tanks and heat the rest up, Sec." Saya said, shutting off both of the torches. She turned to the rest of the tanks and unloaded a clip from the P90, causing a large amount of flammable gas to leak out into the shed. "Now, let's go outside and have a smoke." She said, smiling and picking up one of the intact tanks.

"But I don't smoke..." SecuROM said, following Saya outside. He promptly flicked a lighter and tossed it into the shed, causing a massive explosion and knocking him off his feet, much to Saya's amusement.
    --
    Clarice immediately stopped fighting when Elizabeth called her 'evil', her eyes filling with tears. "E-evil...?" She said, choking as tears ran down her cheeks. "...no. I'm not..." She said, then started bawling as Elizabeth's two tentacles grabbed her.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:42 pm

The ensuing explosion blew up all of the women outside. They all reformed, especially the one that grew a liking to SecuROM. She followed him quietly, but eventually melted into a puddle and silently hopped onto his back.

Noriko was being raped again. @_@

Ichiko was dreaming about ice cream.

Elizabeth wrapped her tentacles around her mother. "What are you then?! What am I?!" She started crying as well.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:54 pm

Clarice started bawling and collapsed on the ground, crying her eyes out.
    --
    SecuROM tossed the tank and torch into the back of the jeep and climbed into the back seat. Saya jumped in the driver's seat and took off before any of the soldiers could follow them.

"Well, at least that one that was trying to rape me is gone..." SecuROM said, laying his head down on the seat.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:57 pm

"Ahahahaha!" The soldier that was trying to rape SecuROM jumped onto the Jeep. "I'm all yours now that they killed that catgirl off... and the foxgirl... and the other prisoners." She smiled dreamily. "Fill me with your hot seed... please...." Her clothes melted away as she kissed him deeply. "I love you..."

Athene didn't know what to do, but Elizabeth's tentacles were seeping a fluid that would burn Clarice's clothes off.

Ichiko and Noriko cried.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:06 pm

"What..." SecuROM said, raising an eyebrow and shoving the woman off. "And no, I won't. Sorry but I really don't like you, you're just being annoying now." He said, then he thought for a second. "Actually...tell you what. I'll make a deal. I'll have sex with you if you help me and my friend get our friends out of here."
    --
    Clarice was too wrapped up in her own sadness to notice that her clothes were being burned.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:07 pm

"There's someone else! I knew it!" Her arms morphed into heavy blades, one extending rapidly towards Saya and the other towards SecuROM. "You're both dead now!"

Elizabeth started to fondle Clarice for no real reason. Another girl that looked like Elizabeth was at the window, playing with what appeared to be a yo-yo.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Clarice immediately stopped crying, her eyes popped open. She screamed and grabbed 'Elizabeth', throwing her against the wall. "You...are not my...daughter..." She said, growling angrily and glaring. She unsheathed her claws and slowly walked towards the girl.
    --
    "Okay." SecuROM grabbed the torch and lit it again, stuffing it into the soldier's body and turned up the temperature. "Fine, be that way. Enjoy dying." He said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:14 pm

The Elizabeth clone turned into slime as she hit the wall, then reformed as her five year old self. "But I am, mommy..." She started crying.

The soldier tried to spit it out only to explode all over SecuROM's body. "I won't die..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:22 pm

"Oh...god..." SecuROM said, wiping the slime off his face. "Now why did you do that? I don't like being covered in your slime." He said, switching the torch off.

Saya stopped the jeep just inside the hanger and grabbed the torch from the back seat. "I hope you don't mind, but I need this to cut through that giant steel door." She said, smiling.
    --
    Clarice stopped growling and loosened a bit. She cocked her head, slightly confused. "But..." She said, sheathing her claws. "But..."
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:25 pm

The actual Elizabeth started running around with an RC car until she bumped into the Elizabeth clone. She screamed and ran into Clarice's arms. "Mommy..."

The soldier reformed on SecuROM's lap, facing him. "I'm sure you loved that catgirl... judging from the way she called out your name while they raped her... 'Secky!!!'" She screamed in Noriko's voice.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:29 pm

Clarice growled at the lookalike and picked up little Elizabeth, purring softly. "It's okay..." She said, smiling at Elizabeth and petting her head. "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe."
    --
    SecuROM put his face in his hands and started crying softly. "You're a fucking bitch. Just for that...you're going to burn when I get that torch back." He glared at the woman and started crying again.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:36 pm

"Mommy..." Real little Elizabeth buried her head into her mother's chest. Athene picked up the RC with one hand and threw a fireball at the clone, who dodged it and ran towards Athene with her tentacles.

The soldier hugged SecuROM. "Shh... it's okay. It's okay..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:48 pm

SecuROM was close to bawling now. He hugged the soldier back, tears streaming down his face. "Oh god...when this is over...I'm still going to burn you." He said, crying on her shoulder.

Saya knelt down in front of the door and put on her welder's mask, then started cutting through the door.
    --
    Clarice tripped the clone and giggled, then put Elizabeth down and impaled the lookalike with her tentacles.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:52 pm

"No, you aren't!" She bawled. "Please... I love you..." She rubbed her back.

The lookalike melted and reformed at Athene's feet. "No! Get aw-" She let out a moan as the clone raped her with tentacles.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:05 pm

Saya walked back to the jeep and tossed the spent tank into the back. "Door's open..." She said, looking at SecuROM. "Why are you bawling, silly. I'm sure they're both fine." She said, smiling. "Come on." She dragged SecuROM out of the jeep and handed him a gun. "You might need that...for getting through a door or something." Saya led Sec and the girl through the door and into the secret base.
    --
    Clarice gasped when the lookalike started raping Athene, then tried to pull Athene away.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:11 pm

The soldier looked at Saya and licked her lips. "A vampire... I can tell. The wounds on his neck..." She licked her lips. "I've been specially created so that I can thrive off of a male's semen or blood..."

Athene tried to cast another fire spell to blow the clone up with, only to have her absorb that spent energy. The clone took on her normal human form - a replica of Ali Larter.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:23 pm

Clarice stopped and stared at the clone's body, licking her lips.
    --
    SecuROM was still crying when Saya led through the door. "Goddammit stop crying!" She said, annoyed. "You're worse than Noriko, shut up for once. She is perfectly fine."

"Where is she...?" SecuROM asked, wiping his eyes and sniffing.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:26 pm

"Both of you are so hot..." The Ali clone replied. Her clothes melted to the floor and seeped back into her. "Do whatever you want with me..." She said dreamily.

"I'll tell her you said that, Saya... and that you sucked his blood. Would she like that very much?" The soldier asked. "My name's Amanda."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Clarice smiled, then picked up little Elizabeth and took her back to her room. "Stay here." She said, purring and patting Elizabeth on the head.
    --
    "She already knows I drink his blood." Saya said, rolling her eyes. "Where are the prisoner cells?" She asked, looking around the hallway, trying to find a sign.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:34 pm

"Okay..." A random anime came on the TV. She sat down and watched.

Amanda glared at Saya, but then held onto SecuROM. "Don't worry, honey... they're on the bottom floor. The elevator that will take us down there could fit a semi-trailer. There are no signs, to prevent people like you from getting any further... but it looks like someone killed them all..." As they walked by, the remains of the dead women flowed into Amanda.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:38 pm

SecuROM started crying again and pushed Amanda away, holding onto Saya instead. "No, she's lying!" SecuROM said, tears streaming down his face.

Saya scoffed and pressed the "down" button on the elevator. "Of course she is. Noriko and Ichiko are fine, there's no reason they would be dead. Provided you could even kill either of them." Saya hugged SecuROM and shoved him abruptly into the elevator when the doors opened. "Get in." She said, glaring at Amanda.
    --
    Clarice ran back to Athene and the clone, pointing at Athene's room. "Let's go in here, it's more private." She said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:41 pm

Amanda followed Saya, morphing her left arm into a blade behind her back. "I meant the soldiers, dumbfuck."

The clone followed her into Athene's room. She morphed her hands into tentacles and shoved them into both Athene's and Clarice's vaginas.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:21 pm

Clarice moaned and proceeded to triple penetrate the clone and double penetrate Athene with her tentacles.
    --
    "You're still a bitch." SecuROM said, glaring at Amanda.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:24 pm

"But I loved you..." She started crying. "And now you both hate me!" She took an oxygen canister from one of the medical offices and a fiery substance grew over her hand. She put it up to the canister and said, "Good bye..." The canister was loaded with pure oxygen, enough to kill her.

Athene moaned. "This is one of the reasons why I love her so much..." Athene went to eat the clone out.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:34 pm

SecuROM frowned and looked at Amanda. "No, I don't hate you. You're just really mean." He said, grabbing tank out of her hands. He shrugged and hugged Amanda, rubbing her back. "I don't, I promise." He said.

"Oh wow, wait until Nori sees this." Saya said, rolling her eyes. "Anyways, we're on the bottom floor, where to now?" Saya asked, as the elevator stopped and the doors opened.
    --
    Clarice giggled and started licking the clone's breasts, purring and shoving her tentacles deeper inside both of them.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Amanda held onto SecuROM. "I'm not mean..." She started crying.

The clone and Athene moaned loudly.

Ichiko was now dreaming about eating a sandwich.

Noriko cried.

Elizabeth kept watching the anime on TV.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:19 pm

SecuROM let go of Amanda and turned to Saya. "Um...I'll go get Nori, you go get Ichiko and you," he turned to Amanda. "You can go get Athene and Elizabeth.

"Okay." Saya said, smiling and handing SecuROM the cutting torch. "It's dangerous to go alone, take this!" She said, handing him a welder's mask and her Glock 18.

"Um...did you just..." SecuROM started to say, but was interrupted by Saya.

"Yes, I did. Now you run along and go get Noriko, silly." She said, shoving SecuROM out of the elevator.

"Uh...okay." He said, running down the hall to Noriko's cell. He wandered aimlessly down the halls for several minutes, before stopping next to one of the cells. "Huh...?" He put his ear against the door and heard a faint crying. "Oh, dear. Poor Nori."

Sec strapped on the mask and ignited the torch, then started cutting through the door.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:21 pm

Amanda nodded and walked to Athene's cell, where she saw the orgy going on. She blushed and knocked on the cell's door. "Rebecca, it's done. Well, before I leave..." She stripped out of her clothes, which melted back into her.

Noriko looked at SecuROM with a sad face. "They raped me!" She continued to cry, continually switching between her catgirl and slimegirl form.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:35 pm

SecuROM crawled through the small hole he'd cut in the door, taking off the mask. He ran to Noriko and hugged her, rubbing her back. "Oh Nori, its okay. Its okay. I'm here, don't worry. I'll get you out of here, I promise." He said, holding her.

Saya walked up to a cell and peeked inside, seeing Ichiko asleep on the bed. She rapped her hand on the glass, then knocked on the door, trying to get Ichiko's attention.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:36 pm

Noriko held onto SecuROM, crying loudly. She morphed into her slimegirl form and held onto his body.

Amanda felt left out and sad outside the door, crying.

Ichiko's ears perked up at the second knock. "Saya!" She ran to the door. "I can't get out.... I... I got raped...!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:45 pm

SecuROM held onto Noriko, rubbing her back. "It's okay. I won't let anyone hurt you again." He said, running his hands through her hair. "Come on, let's go." He helped Noriko stand and led her to the door. "Um...the elevator is...this way." SecuROM headed back through the halls with the torch and Noriko.

"Ich, what? I can't hear you!" Saya said, motioning with her hands. She turned and saw SecuROM walking down the hall with the cutting torch. "Hey, gimme that!" She said, jerking the tank and torch from his hands. She put on her welding goggles and ignited the torch, holding it up to the glass. "Cover your eyes, it gets kinda...blinding." Saya said and started cutting through the reinforced plexiglass.
    --
    Clarice giggled and licked Athene and Rebecca's faces, ramming her tentacles as far as they could go in both of them.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Noriko held onto SecuROM tight. "The other women said you were weak, letting Saya dominate over you like that... did any of the soldiers hit on you, try to make you fuck them?" She asked cutely. "I don't mind... I know I'm so much better than them...."

Ichiko buried her head into her pillow.

Athene and Rebecca moaned out in pleasure and came at least 8 times each on the tentacles.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:00 pm

Clarice screamed in pleasure, arching back, climaxing and coming all over Athene and Rebecca. Her tentacles went off a few seconds later, almost drowning both of them. She giggled a little and fell on top of Athene, breathing heavily and panting. "Good girls..." She said, petting them both and purring.
    --
    SecuROM blushed a little. "Um...yes...but you are." He said, patting her on the head. "You're the best, though." He smiled and kissed her on the cheek.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:03 pm

Athene moaned loudly, rubbing the fluid all over her, but Rebecca ended up orgasming so hard she ended up melting, an undulating puddle of shadowy slime and cum.

Noriko held onto him. "Were there any women?" Amanda poked SecuROM from afar. "Don't forget about me, honey!" Noriko impaled her on a tendril and pulled her towards the two. "Explain this, then!"

Ichiko fell asleep and started dreaming about the town of Mulsanne in France.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:12 pm

Clarice giggled and went down on Athene, thrusting her long tongue inside her and wiggling it around. She brought two of her tentacles to Athene's mouth and shoved them inside, purring. "Go on, girl...please..." She said, smiling.
    --
    "Um...uh..." SecuROM said, stammering a little and blushing. "Well...we didn't do anything..." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

Saya switched off the torch and looked up at Ichiko. "Dammit!" She yelled and threw a book at her head. "Wake up!" She yelled, glaring at Ichiko.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:14 pm

Noriko slapped Amanda. "He's all mine. What did you tell her when she asked for sex, hon?" Amanda tried to slice at her but she failed. "Well?"

Ichiko was hit by the book and started crying. "I might be near immortal but that doesn't mean I can't feel pain!"

Rebecca looked for Amanda. She walked towards Elizabeth's room.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:20 pm

"Um...I..uh...no?" SecuROM blushed again and backed away from Amanda. He hugged Noriko and hid a little ways behind her. "I...I told her no. We didn't do anything. Ask Saya, she was there." He said, smiling somewhat.

"Oh hush, silly. We're leaving. Grab whatever you want to keep and lets go." Saya said, leaning into the room.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:24 pm

Ichiko grabbed the bed, the TV, the PS3, and the controller, stuffing the latter into the bed. "It was a big bed. Don't know why it had nothing in it, but let's go!"

Noriko smiled. "That's good. Poor woman, you were so cute... and yet you were denied." She started absorbing Amanda into her body. She was trying to resist, but all that did was turn Noriko on. "Yes! Yes!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 am

SecuROM cringed a little as he watched Noriko absorb Amanda. "Um...Nori...can you let her go and we can go talk about this...in a windowless room...without my pants...with the door locked." He said.

Saya stared at the bed and everything on it. "How the hell...we can't fit all that in the jeep!" She said.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 am

Noriko stopped when Amanda appeared to try to speak. "No, he's mine!" She melted and slithered around his body before reforming naked. Noriko tried to stab her, but realized that she'd harm SecuROM as well. "What did you want to say?"

"That vampire said you were worse than Noriko when it came to how much you cried..." She said in a singsong voice.

"Did she, now? Thank you, Amanda... I may spare you for just a bit longer." Noriko said, a hint of insanity in her voice.

-

Ichiko frowned. "Yes, we could... If we got rid of the passenger seat."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:33 am

"...or we could just take those guys' truck." Saya said, smiling and helped Ichiko push the bed down the hallway. "I guess we'll put this bed in the back and have Athene and Clarice take the jeep."

SecuROM frowned and tried to wiggle his way out of Amanda. "Can you let me go...please?" He asked Amanda, still trying to wiggle out. "I don't like you like this. Hell, I don't even like you."
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:43 am

"Yay! And on this bed, we can..." Ichiko blushed a bit. Just as she threw everything neatly into the back, a tendril suddenly grabbed her and she disappeared.

---

Athene moaned loudly. "Rebecca.... there should be a working jeep for us. Drive it down here, will you?" She asked nicely. "Just let your lover fuck us one more time! It feels so good..." Rebecca started sucking on one of Clarice's tentacles. "But before I do... Clarice, there's a jeep on the other side. I can't go there... the security cameras are equipped with lasers and those will kill me... but Athene should be able to get them."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:49 am

"Ich!?" Saya said, looking up and noticing that Ichiko was missing. "Ich...where did you go?" She said, looking around.
    --
    "Ssshh..." Clarice said, stuffing several tentacles into both Rebecca and Athene's mouths. She giggled and triple penetrated them with nine of her tentacles, three in each. Clarice pet both of them and purred.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:50 am

Athene and Rebecca both had looks of pleasure on their faces. Athene came instantly while Rebecca ended up melting onto the floor and then climaxing there. Athene waved her hand to signal Clarice that she wanted to say something.

A little girl was walking down the hall. She resembled Clarice perfectly, and she was meowing weakly.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:57 am

Clarice let her tentacles go off, filling Athene's mouth and covering her face before removing them. "Yes?" She asked, giggling cleaning off Athene's face.
    --
    "Um...could you let me go...please..." SecuROM asked Amanda, smiling a little. "Please...lemme go." He looked over at Noriko, "You wanna help me out, here, Nori?" He asked, his smile quickly turning to a frown.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Amanda pushed SecuROM out of her body gently. "Silly you! Stop getting absorbed." Noriko moved SecuROM out of the way and stabbed Amanda in the face. She melted to the floor and reformed sobbing. "Ow...."

-

Athene wiped the cum off of her face with her hand and let Rebecca lick it. "There's a jeep we can use to get out of here.... the bed and punching bag, let's take those home... the Jeep is down the hall. I'll get it..." She walked out and down the hall, not caring that she was naked. The jeep started, but she yelled and the Jeep rolled to a stop in front of Rebecca and Clarice, the bed and punching bag in it already.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:13 pm

"Hey, Nori...just calm down. It's okay, really." SecuROM said, smiling. "Can we all just be friends, please." He said, hugging both Noriko and Amanda.
    --
    Clarice got up, got dressed and cleaned herself off in the bathroom before going to the room where she left Elizabeth. "Come on silly, time to go home." She said, purring happily as she picked up Elizabeth and held her.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Amanda held onto SecuROM, only to have Noriko pry her off. "I'll only keep you alive until I see fit!" Noriko walked into a room so she could let out her anger when a giant weight suddenly appeared and crushed her. When the weight was lifted, she would be nowhere to be found.

Rebecca watched Clarice run away. "Where's my other mommy?" She asked sadly. Rebecca examined the Jeep. "She's right - she isn't in here! It's empty, except for her stuff!"

Laughter could be heard from the center of the entire lower floor.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:21 pm

SecuROM watched in horror, then saw that Noriko had completely disappeared. "Oh...oh dear..." He said and fainted a couple second later, falling into Amanda's body.
    --
    Clarice looked around the jeep, then walked back down the hallway to where it was. "Athene..." She said quietly, tears filling her eyes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:48 am