Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

2 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 4 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:27 pm

"This is holy water, damn it!" Her entire body turned into holy water and she attempted to shove herself down Clarice's mouth.

The rest of Noriko's body formed and she wrapped herself around SecuROM. "Okay..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:33 pm

"Aw, Nori." SecuROM said, smiling. He kissed her on the cheek and laid his head on her chest. "Just...um...try to keep my clothes on until we get back to the house...and in our room..." He said, blushing and nodding his head towards Elizabeth and Athene.
    --
    "It is?" Clarice asked, surprised, before Aya tried to dive into her mouth. Clarice moaned again, arching back some. "Oh god, this is great. Keep going, silly." She said, licking Aya's body. Clarice smiled and started to purr, extremely aroused now.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:39 pm

Aya looked distraught. "No!!!! Why won't you die?! The Vatican priest we had died years ago.... just die... please!" She started to cry.

Noriko blushed. "Don't worry, honey..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Clarice coughed up the rest of Aya's slime and smiled. "Don't be silly, you can't kill me." She said, giggled. "I'm bored, do you want to play?" She asked, laughing with the voice of a small child.
    --
    SecuROM hugged Noriko, rubbing her back and running his hand through her hair. "Thanks, Nori." He said and kissed her again.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Aya's slime melted back into her body and she looked at her. "Okay. Let's play 'Run from the torrential downpour of holy water!'" She melted and slid into a sewer grate, laughing. "In about 14 seconds the base will be flooded with holy water! All the exits have been sealed, including this grate! Goodbye!"

Noriko kissed SecuROM back, almost knocking over the stuff in the back.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:00 pm

SecuROM hugged Noriko and fell back on the seat. "That's why I like you so much Nori, you're a great kisser." He said, smiling. "I love you, Nori," He hugged Noriko again and cuddled her. "And I always will."
    --
    Clarice looked around for several seconds and walked over to the large door leading to the escape shaft. "Hm..." She said, grabbing the large sliding door on both sides.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Aya reformed in front of the door and pressed another button that would close the blast door. "Too bad!"

Noriko hugged him back and blushed. "At least Amanda is gone.... she annoyed me."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Clarice frowned again and put several of her tentacles inside the door before it closed, holding it open. She groaned a little and slowly started to push it open again. Beads of sweat ran down her face as she tried to open it far enough to let her slip through.
    --
    "Oh, whatever happened to that girl? Don't tell me you ate her..." SecuROM said, turning a little green. "Please don't say you did."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:11 pm

"Aya, that female commanding officer, absorbed her... I felt it, it was so sick... being in her body while she broke Amanda down..." Noriko buried her head into SecuROM's arms. "Secky..."

The holy water was already behind Clarice.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:21 pm

"Oh...wow. I'm...I'm sorry, Nori. That must have been horrible..." SecuROM stopped for a second and held Noriko, rubbing her back. "Well...at least she didn't hurt you, or Athene." He said, trying to cheer her up.
    --
    Clarice looked behind her, then at the door. She looked over at Aya and smirked, before jumping through the gap. The wall of water hit a split second later, splashing Clarice and several her tentacles, while the door slammed shut on four of them. She howled in pain, mostly from her very sensitive tentacles being severed so violently.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Aya jumped onto Clarice from the top of the door. "You thought I was dead? Think again!" She poured herself into Clarice's ears. "Mmm, your pain is delicious!"

Noriko held onto SecuROM.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:40 pm

Clarice screamed and writhed in pain as Aya tried to fit herself inside her ears. She started crying and moaning, half in pain and half in ecstasy. "Not there, you stupid dolt!" She yelled, trying to pour Aya out by tilting her head.
    --
    SecuROM rubbed Noriko's back, up to his neck in her slime. "It's okay, it's okay. Nothing bad is going to happen, I promise. I promise I won't let anyone hurt you, not again." He said, smiling. He kissed her deeply and hugged her. "Not after last time, Nori. I don't want to lose you."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:42 pm

Noriko purred, holding onto SecuROM tightly and yawning.

Aya laughed with glee. "It's too late... I'm inside you already! No one can save you now." Aya started fucking Clarice from the inside.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Clarice twisted around on the floor, most of the pain had gone now that Aya had went inside her. She was twisting in extreme pleasure now, moaning loudly and thrusting her tentacles inside her. "Oh...this is...odd. Can you feel them?" She said, between screams of ecstasy. She arched back numerous times, purring loudly and enjoying it immensely.
    --
    "Aw, you're still adorable when you purr." SecuROM said, kissing Noriko on the neck a couple of times. "That's the cutest thing you can do." He smiled and slowly started to wiggle his way out of her.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Aya moaned in ecstasy. "Yes! Yes! I can't believe this is happening! I... I should kill you, but..." She came inside of Clarice.

Noriko thickened her slime so that SecuROM wouldn't be able to escape. "No... I'll be your pillow... and blanket. It's cold..." She shivered and held him tightly.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:54 pm

Clarice moaned again, as her tentacles went off inside her. She whimpered a little and laid down, purring contently. "Good girl, we should do this more often." She said, smiling.
    --
    SecuROM blushed a little and sunk deeper into Noriko, smiling. "Aw, thanks." He said, laying down on her breasts. "Um...do you want a blanket?" He asked, pulling the blanket off of Ichiko's bed and onto them.

Suddenly, Saya slammed on the brakes and almost sent Ichiko through the windshield. "Guys..." She said, her eyes wide open as she put the jeep into reverse. "We forgot Clarice."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:56 pm

Aya toyed with Clarice's entrances. "I... I don't know what to do... it feels like I'm your sex slave..."

Noriko purred, but then was forced into the back of the driver's seat. Luckily, the bed had shifted and the stuff in the back hit the bed when the jeep stopped. Ichiko hit the windshield and started crying.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:03 pm

"Sorry guys," Saya said, frowning a little. "You really should have worn your seatbelts, though." She wheeled the jeep around and sped back towards the base. "Let's go get Clarice and then we can go home. Sorry I forgot your mommy, Elizabeth."

SecuROM slammed into the back of the seat, hitting his head on it and flying out of Noriko's body. "Dammit Saya, try braking better next time." He rubbed the back of his head and helped Noriko into the seat again, putting the blanket over her. "There you go, better?" He asked, smiling and kissed her on the cheek. SecuROM got under the covers with Noriko and cuddled with her. "Um...can you still be my pillow?" He blushed a little and hugged her.
    --
    Clarice giggled softly while wiping tears from her face. "Yeah, I get that a lot." She said, sitting up. She spread her legs open and smiled. "Okay, time to come out now." She said, still in a little bit of pain from her tentacles being smashed by the door, although they had mostly healed by now, as did her burns from the water.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:07 pm

"Better idea..." Aya started fucking Clarice from the inside again. "When you cum... it'll feel great!"

Elizabeth luckily hit Noriko when Saya stopped. Noriko picked her up and put her back on the bed, which had since fallen back down. Noriko then melted and took on the form of a pillow.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:10 pm

"Wha--? No, Nori, I meant can I sleep in you." Sec said, blushing a deep red. "Sorry I said it like that...but...I liked that, a lot. It was...comforting." He smiled and picked up Noriko, hugging her gently. "Please."

Saya couldn't help but giggle a little. "Oh...wait oh my god, Elizabeth, you almost fell. I'm sorry, Athene." She said, frowning deeply and slowing down a bit as they reached the entrance.
    --
    "Oh...no...come out. Pleasssssse..." Clarice hissed a little as she arched back again and came, moaning loudly. "Oh...that felt...great. But...please Aya, come out." She begged, frowning as she laid back down and spread her legs again. "Please...for me."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:12 pm

"Okay..." Noriko gently wrapped herself around SecuROM and purred, massaging his entire body.

Aya gently flowed out of Clarice, stimulating her vagina on the way out.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:19 pm

Clarice shook a little and came again, covering Aya's entire body. "Oops.." She said, giggling and started to lick it off. "Sorry about the mess." She giggled and ran her tongue along Aya's breasts, neck and face, making sure to get every last bit of her body. She wrapped her tentacles around Aya and brought her closer, smiling.
    --
    SecuROM giggled at first, as Noriko absorbed most of his body. "Thanks Nori." He said, kissing her again. He smiled and wiggled around in her somewhat. "You're the best girl I've ever known." SecuROM hugged her and kissed again, much deeper and more passionate than the last time.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:22 pm

Noriko kissed him back but stopped. "Watch out for Elizabeth..." Elizabeth suddenly turned into her 15 year old form. "I don't mind, guys... I just wish I had someone..." She looked at Saya. "Well? Where is Clarice?"

Aya moaned loudly. "Mmm... I need your cum. Stop licking it..." She absorbed it into her body, and came after she did so. "Doesn't mean you have to stop licking me..." She winked.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Clarice winked and gently pushed Aya to the ground, climbing on top of her. She smiled and thrust twelve of her tentacles into Aya's vagina, then started licking her furiously on the face. She started purring again and groped Aya's breasts and started rubbing them.
    --
    SecuROM watched as Elizabeth transformed. "Oh wow...you grew up fast." He said, then fainted, his head falling into Noriko's chest.

Saya stopped the jeep in the hanger and got out. "Um...you guys stay here and do...stuff, I'm going to go get Clarice. I'm sure she's fine and I'll be back in about five or ten minutes." She said, then walked towards the large vehicle ramp and walked down it.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:29 pm

"They injected me with this growth hormone... I'm just like my mom now." She smiled a bit.

Aya moaned as her entire body shifted so it could fit Clarice's twelve tentacles. She started moaning and arching her back in pleasure. "Yes! YES!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Clarice rammed six more tentacles into various spots on Aya's body, while licking her constantly. She purred loudly and restrained Aya's arms and legs with the rest of her tentacles, then smiled and kissed Aya; thrusting her long tongue down her throat.
    --
    Saya walked down the steps, hearing loud moaning and screams. "Oh dear lord..." She said, rolling her eyes. She turned the corner and saw Clarice and Aya laying on the ground. "Oh...dear lord...good god that's just wrong." She quickly turned around, beet red and trotted back up the ramp.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:38 pm

Athene looked out the Jeep, wearing the same sexy uniform Amanda was wearing. "Saya! What's wr-OH, DEAR GOD! I know what Clarice does with me is disturbing, but... MY EYES!" Elizabeth ran down and looked. "See, that's not so-WHAT THE FUCK?! Aghh!" She vomited on the spot. "God, that makes me glad I don't have tentacles..." Aya didn't mind - she let loose and came all over Clarice. "Don't be angry because no one loves me like she does!" Athene got up and kicked Aya in the face. "She loves me more, and I'm not slime!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Clarice screamed at the sudden appearance of Elizabeth and immediately got off Aya and put her clothes back on. She turned bright red and hugged Athene. "ATHENE! I thought...you left me..." She said, frowning. "It's not my fault...she made me do it...she raped me." Clarice said, looking down at the ground. "And then...I got carried away...I'm sorry."
    --
    Saya got back into the driver's seat of the jeep, her face completely red, her ears and tail limp. "I...I...Oh dear...I just walked in on...on my own sister." She said, dumbfounded. "I feel very...awkward...now, Ich." She turned to Ichiko and hugged her. "Hello, Ich." She said, smiling.

SecuROM pulled his head out of Noriko, gasping for air. "Oh god, I couldn't breathe." He said, laying his head down on Noriko's chest, sucking in air. "I couldn't breathe..." He looked up at Noriko and smiled. "How long was I out, Nori?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:47 pm

Athene hugged Clarice. "As long as you didn't fall in love with her." She walked to Aya, and watched as her own shadow pulled Aya into it. It sprouted tentacles and raped Aya, as she sunk into her. After a while, Athene brushed herself off and felt stronger. "I think I can turn into slime now... not to Noriko's extent, but..." She winked at Clarice. "Let's go home."

Noriko looked down at SecuROM. "About 20 minutes?"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:50 pm

"Oh...wow...that's way longer than I expected." He cuddled up to Noriko and kissed her. "I'm...a bit cold." SecuROM said, shivering a little. "Are you cold?" He asked, looking up at Noriko.
    --
    Clarice hugged Athene and kissed her deeply. "Lets." She said and followed her back to the jeep.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:51 pm

"I am..." She carried SecuROM back to the jeep. The ground started to rumble. "The base is flooded! It's going to burst!" Athene grabbed Clarice and Elizabeth and ran back to the Jeep. "Saya, floor it!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Clarice jumped in the back of the jeep, landing on top of Aya, and grabbed Elizabeth, just as Saya hopped into the driver's seat. "Athene...I love you so much." Clarice said, kissing Athene on both cheeks and licking her lips. "So much." She smiled and hugged Athene with her tentacles, purring.

"Oh...you are." SecuROM said, shivering a little. "Heh...um...do you want to get under a blanket...maybe warm up a little?" He asked politely, smiling at Noriko and chattering his teeth somewhat. "You know...because you seem to be a little cold." He shrugged and moved himself a little deeper into Noriko's body, kissing her breast.

Saya put the jeep into reverse and slammed the gas, nearly taking out a small building before putting it in drive and speeding towards the exit. "Oh, dear..." She said, ducking her head as the jeep smashed through the wooden bar at the base entrance. She smiled as they went down the road, hugging Ichiko. "Ich! We made it!" She said, kissing her on the cheek.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Athene kissed Clarice back as Elizabeth watched. "Elizabeth... close your eyes." She shrunk back into a 5 year old. "Okay!" She held onto Ichiko instead. Noriko held onto SecuROM, warming her slime up a bit and blushing when SecuROM kissed her breast. Ichiko looked at Saya, putting her seatbelt on and holding onto Elizabeth. "Saya... remember what you have to do to me when we get home." She winked.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:11 pm

"Oh, you. I wouldn't forget something THAT important." Saya said, nudging Ichiko with her elbow. She smiled and kissed Ichiko on the cheek again, blushing a little. "Cute girl." She said, scratching Ichiko behind the ears.

SecuROM smiled and stopped shivering, then buried the rest of his body, excluding his head, in Noriko. "Um...you don't mind...do you?" He asked, laying his head on Noriko's breasts and kissing one of them gently. "Really, this isn't a problem for you...is it?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:13 pm

Noriko moaned a bit. "I don't mind at all... if anything..." Noriko blushed slightly.

Ichiko smiled.

Elizabeth climbed in the back with Athene. "Mommy..." She buried her head into her mother's chest. Athene held onto the toddler gently, singing her a lullaby.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:17 pm

Clarice cuddled next to Athene, laying her head on Athene's shoulder and gently wrapping her with her tentacles. "Hmm...I love you...Athene." She said quietly, yawned and then hugged Athene and Elizabeth. Clarice purred softly and licked Athene's face once, then fell asleep.

"Oh, you're silly, Nori." SecuROM said, wiggling around in Noriko and little bit, trying to get comfortable. "Don't go...um...going off on me...please." He said blushing and licked one of her breasts, making sure that neither Elizabeth nor Athene were watching.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Elizabeth had fallen asleep in her mother's arms, and Athene fell asleep too after she was licked. Noriko moaned quietly. "Don't worry... I'm going to give you something special when we get home." She winked. Ichiko had since fallen asleep on Saya's lap.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 pm

SecuROM smiled and licked the small gap between Noriko's breasts. "I can't wait." He said blushing and kissed her on the cheek.

Saya pulled into the driveway and stopped the jeep, turning off the engine. "Mmmkay...everyone, we're home. Yay." She said, unfastening her seatbelt and climbing out. She walked over to the back and opened it up, pulling out the small things that were behind the bed. "Ich! Mind helping me with these things of yours?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Ichiko brought Athene's stuff into her room and her own stuff into her room, and then stripped her clothes off. "Saya... come here...." She said lustfully.

Noriko purred. "We're home..." She melted and reformed naked in her room. "Secky..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:34 pm

"Yes, mistress." Saya said, grinning. "Anything for you..." She purred, and took off her shirt, rubbing her breasts against Ichiko's chest. "What do you want me to do?" Saya asked, licking her lips.
    --
    "Heh..." SecuROM blushed a little and walked inside Noriko's room, taking off his clothes. "Um...lead the way?" He said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:37 pm

"Before I do..." Noriko grew some clothes and carried Elizabeth, Athene, and Clarice into their room, then walked back into her room, her clothes melting back into her. "Now..." She crawled on all fours on the bed towards SecuROM.

Ichiko moaned slightly. "Kiss me."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:46 pm

SecuROM blushed again, and patted Noriko on the head. "Good kitty," He said, smiling. "Come here, girl." He winked and laid down on the bed, quite aroused.
    --
    Saya nodded. "Anything for you, master." She said, and wrapped her arms and legs around Ichiko, kissing her passionately and holding her head lovingly. She thrust her tongue inside Ichiko's mouth and winked, wiggling it around and groping at Ichiko's breasts.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:03 pm

"You're all mine..." Tendrils shot out of Ichiko's sides and pulled SecuROM closer to her. "I love you..." She lowered herself onto SecuROM's dick and rode him. @_@

Ichiko wrapped her tongue around Saya's, groping her body as well.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:10 pm

"Wha--huh?" SecuROM said, slightly confused. "Heh...um...good girl. Very good girl." He said, petting Noriko and scratching her behind the ears. "Oh...heh...yes, um...keep going, kitty." He said, squirming a little as Noriko rode him. "You can be rougher with me, I won't mind." SecuROM smiled and kissed Noriko deeply, rubbing her tail.
    --
    Saya moaned and pushed her tongue as deep as it could inside Ichiko's mouth, then grabbed her thighs and squeezed them. "Mmmm...you're a good kisser, master." She said, winking as she felt up Ichiko's leg and started fingering her.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Noriko purred and got a little rougher. "Yes! Nothing can replace you..." She moaned. She kept riding him for as long as he would last.

Ichiko moaned and kissed her harder, but went into a groping frenzy when Saya started fingering her. She rubbed Saya's body with her tail and moaned.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:16 pm

"Oh...you can do better." SecuROM said, starting to wrap his legs around Noriko's waist. "I know you can be rougher. A lot rougher." He said, smiling. "And...no one could ever you replace you, Nori. You're a very good girl." He kissed her again and rubbed her thighs. Then he knelt his head down and started licking the tops of her breasts.
    --
    Saya kept going, fitting three of her fingers inside Ichiko and brought her down to the bed. "Do you want me to start licking now?" She asked, winking again and tickling Ichiko on the side. She happily wrapped her tail around Ichiko's legs and kept kissing, enjoying every moment.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Ichiko moaned mindlessly. "Yes, ma'am!" She spread her legs wide open. "Ah, the urge has been killing me since we left the cell!"

Noriko got even rougher and rode SecuROM faster, moaning more as his dick penetrated her further and as he licked her breasts.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:28 pm

"Oh...Nori...harder, please...rougher." SecuROM said, in between licks. "I know...you can...do...harder than...this." He said, wiggling his legs around inside her.
    --
    Saya winked. "Yes, master." She said seductively and went down on Ichiko, thrusting her tongue in and out of her and putting her lips right on top of Ichiko's parts. "Like that?" She said, running her tongue across the inside and outside.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:31 pm

Noriko got so rough she felt as though the bed and floor would collapse under the force that she was pushing down upon him on. She moaned loudly. "Don't stop!"

Ichiko bucked slightly, arching her back. "Yes..." She yelled. "Keep going! I don't want you to stop..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:37 pm

"Okay..that's a bit too rough...ow...ow..." SecuROM said, wincing each time Noriko came down on him. "Keep going...kitty, keep...going." He said, licking her breasts and slowly moving up to her neck. He wiggled his legs slightly slower, and moved them around Noriko's vagina, smiling while doing so. "Just...almost...there, kitty." He said, smiling.
    --
    Saya kept going, getting slightly rougher with her tongue and started rubbing her tail against Ichiko's crotch. "Don't worry, I won't be stopping any time soon, master." Saya said, winking and thrusting her tongue inside Ichiko.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:34 am