Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

2 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:25 pm

The female CO emerged from a pod, completely covered in slime and naked. "Mmm... this slime did wonders for me." She morphed into Noriko and walked outside. "Secky... help! Get them away from me!"

Rebecca looked around. She felt weak. "I... my CO! She can't be... Clarice, you have to... find her... and..." Rebecca melted onto the floor. Elizabeth held onto Clarice. "Mommy..." She started to cry.'

Amanda looked around. "Oh, silly." She pulled him out of her body and rocked him slowly.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:36 pm

SecuROM opened his eyes again, blinking several times. He quickly got to his feet and put his hands on a nearby wall to steady himself. "Oh...Nori..." He said, a tear falling down his cheek. Sec heard Noriko's voice from a little ways away and immediately started running towards it. "Noriko! Hang on, don't worry!" He yelled, running down the hallway, following the voice.
    --
    "Don't worry." Clarice said, running her hand through Elizabeth's hair and purring. She started to wander around the halls, checking each room for Athene.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:38 pm

The Noriko clone started crying. "Secky... rescue me... please!" All I need is a bit of his essence... and then I'll never die!

The Noriko clone morphed into Athene, who plunged a tentacle into her own self, making it sound as though she was being raped.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:43 pm

SecuROM ran past Saya, who grabbed him by the shoulder and jerked him back. "Where are you going, we're supposed to be leaving." She said, frowning. "And where did Ichiko go?"

"Um...I-I...Noriko is gone." SecuROM said, gasping, trying to catch his breath. "I don't know what happened...she's just...gone." He said, almost crying.

Saya cocked her head slightly. "Gone? Mind if I come with you, I might be able to find Ichiko along the way."

"Yeah, um...uh...this way." SecuROM took off down the hallway again.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:46 pm

Ichiko was now dreaming that she was Horo from Spice and Wolf. She stripped out of her clothes that she had just put on.

The CO morphed so that whenever SecuROM found her, he would see Noriko being raped and if Clarice found her, she would see Athene being raped.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:04 pm

SecuROM and Saya stopped by a windowless door. Inside, he could hear what sounded like Noriko crying. "Um...Saya....uh...well, stay here, just in case Clarice or someone shows up."

Saya frowned but patted SecuROM on the head and leaned against the wall. "Oh, fine."

"Okay? You're going to stay here, right?" He said, raising an eyebrow

"Yes, I will. I'll stay." Saya said then hugged SecuROM and pecked him on the cheek.

SecuROM blushed a little and smiled, then went inside the room.
    --
    Clarice walked past Ichiko's bed and walked down the hallway, checking each door carefully, before seeing Saya. Saya waved and ran over to Clarice, hugging her tightly. "Hi sis! I missed you! Where have you been?" She asked, smiling.

Clarice frowned, "Where is Athene?" She asked sadly, staring down at her feet. Then she heard what sounded like Athene moaning in the room behind Saya. "Hold her." Clarice said, handing Elizabeth to Saya and then walked into the room as well.

Saya looked at Elizabeth and smiled, her fangs clearly visible. "Hi Elizabeth." She said, patting her on the head. "You get to stay with me while your mommy gets Athene. I'm sure she won't be long."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:07 pm

The Noriko clone shot a tendril out and pulled SecuROM towards her. "Secky.. you said you wanted to discuss something...." She started to burn his clothes off. He wouldn't see the excess slime turn into Athene and rape herself with a tentacle.

Elizabeth looked at Saya and started crying. "You're scary!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:14 pm

"Wha--Hey!" SecuROM said, as the clone dragged him into her. "What are you doing?!" He asked, frowning. "This isn't like you at all--hey, wait!"

SecuROM tried to wiggle out of the tentacle, kicking his legs. "Let me go! Please!"
    --
    "Scary?" Saya said, frowning a little. "Don't be silly, I'm not scary." She smiled again and patted Elizabeth on the head.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Elizabeth held onto Saya, crying. "Wh..where's Ichiko?"

It was too late - he was already halfway absorbed into her mass. She started to massage SecuROM's cock. "Don't you worry... I'll replace your girlfriend. I thought Amanda would be good enough for you... but I'm even better."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:19 pm

SecuROM frowned and tried to wiggle out again. "Where is Noriko? What'd you do to her?!" He asked and started to cry again.

Clarice appeared in the shadows and watched the clone as it started to rape SecuROM. She looked around the room and saw another clone that looked like Athene, however something was different. Clarice couldn't tell what, but that just didn't seem like the Athene that she knew, she seemed...different.
    --
    "I don't know..." Saya said, frowning. "But I can't leave you here, silly. Your mommy wouldn't like that."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:21 pm

The Athene clone looked for her lover in the shadows. A puddle of slime was on the floor, completely engulfing her crotch and shoving itself in and out of her pussy. "Help..."

The CO held onto SecuROM, massaging his back. "I absorbed her... you're powerless against me holding you in my arms...." She pulled his head up to her breasts. "Do what you want..." She closed her eyes.

Elizabeth held onto Saya.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:25 pm

"Okay." SecuROM shrugged and pulled out a Zippo lighter from his relatively untouched shirt pocket, holding it between her breasts. "That's what I want, I want you to burn." He said, smiling. "Now, seriously, before I have to get a cutting torch. What did you do to Noriko?" He asked, moving the lighter to just under her left eyeball.

Clarice looked at the clone of Athene and bit her lip. She stepped out of the shadows and walked over to it, frowning.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:28 pm

The CO's eyeball melted away. "You can't kill me. You're weak. I saw you.... you needed Saya. Saya was the one that did everything while you just tagged along. You're useless, you know that? You would have made a fine soldier in my old unit... at least you would have died happy as one of the soldiers gave you some sort of lethal head or something." She stabbed SecuROM's arm, whichever had the lighter.

The Athene clone looked at her. "You took too long! And now I..." She melted and the puddle on the floor absorbed her, then traveled away towards the CO.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:34 pm

SecuROM looked down at the bleeding arm. "You know that hurts, right." He said, picking up the lighter with the other arm and holding it against her breasts. "Please, before this gets bad for you."

Clarice watched the slime puddle travel back towards the clone, then smiled at SecuROM and waved.
    --
    "It's okay, Elizabeth. Clarice will find your mommy, I promise." Saya said, holding Elizabeth.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:37 pm

The CO reformed the burned body parts. "No! Never... I thought you would love Amanda... well, you thought you'd never see this coming!" The CO grew wings and 3 pairs of tentacles. Just as she finished talking, Amanda and Rebecca walked in naked, and allowed themselves to be grabbed and fucked by the tentacles. "Now... I'll absorb you and then you, honey.... you're all mine!" The two climaxed and then melted into her body. Her skin was now slimy, and transparent, much like Noriko's slimegirl form.

Elizabeth started driving the RC car around. It was a 1:18 scale of a Nissan GT-R with Ichiko and other fox and catgirls painted on it.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:42 pm

SecuROM raised an eyebrow and frowned. "Okay, well if you don't mind I'm just going to scream for Saya to come with a blowtorch or a flamethrower or something." He said.

Clarice smiled and walked up to the slimegirl, impaling her with several of her own tentacles.
    --
    Saya watched as Elizabeth played with the toy car, smiling. Then she heard SecuROM yell about a blowtorch or something. "Oh dear, sounds like he needs some help. I'll be right back, silly." She thought for a second. "Actually, wanna come with me, you can bring the car." She said.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:46 pm

The CO frowned. "I am invincible! But I need your seed... we all did!" She yelled in Amanda's voice. "And now I'm dead, because of your negligence! Note that I still have Noriko... if you destroy me, Noriko and Athene are gone! Ichiko is useless to me, she can rot in that cell of hers!" She attempted to grab SecuROM with her tentacles. "Even just a milliliter!"

Elizabeth followed Saya.

The slimegirl moaned in pain, and tried to shove herself down Clarice's throat. "I taste good!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:49 pm

"Well...maybe if you give me Noriko back I'll let you have some." SecuROM said, still holding the lighter under her breasts. "And this whole thing with my arm bleeding is a massive turn off for me, just like you, you filthy whore."

Clarice shut her mouth tightly, and kept impaling the CO with her tentacles. "Please...where is Athene?" She asked sadly, frowning.
    --
    Saya walked back to the jeep and pulled out the blowtorch, welder's mask and gas canister. "Come on Elizabeth, let's go save your mommy." She said, smiling as usual.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:52 pm

"If you fuck me, I'll let them go." She said lustily. She attempted to shove her tentacles into Clarice. "Your tentacles don't hurt me, silly girl! She is inside my body... I need her, you see. People with supernatural powers.... and male semen... are all I need to live!"

Elizabeth hid under the bed.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:58 pm

"Really?" SecuROM asked, raising an eyebrow. "How about you just let them go and then we can find a nice room together, I promise." He said, smiling.

Clarice moaned as the CO rammed her tentacles inside her. She arched back some and fell to the floor, dragging the CO towards her with her own tentacles. "Ssstop..." She hissed.
    --
    "Don't hide under there, silly. I might lose you or something," Saya said, peeking under the bed. "It's okay, you can stay out here, though. Just...don't go wandering off or anything."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:01 pm

Elizabeth peeked out from under the bed. "I'm scared...." She found a set of keys and noticed Ichiko's cell was right there. "Saya! Look!" She pointed towards Ichiko, who was naked. "Ahhh! She has no clothes on!" She was scarred.

The CO moaned in pleasure and dug her own tentacles deeper into Clarice. She pulled Clarice towards her breasts. "My milk will do wonders for you..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Clarice arched back, moaning. She tried to say something but was cut off as one of the CO's breasts was stuffed into her mouth. "No...please..." She said, ramming twelve more tentacles into the CO.

"Okay...fine...I'm just going to put my clothes on and leave now." SecuROM said, pulling on a pair of pants and started walking out the door.
    --
    Saya turned around and saw Ichiko's naked body standing in front of her. "Ich! Put something on, silly! Elizabeth is under here!" Saya said, trying to block Ichiko from Elizabeth's view. "How did you get over here anyway?" She asked, cocking her head.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:07 pm

The CO moaned loudly. "Yes! Yes!" She didn't know that Athene and Noriko were slowly being pushed out of her back. "Suck... please..." Two of her tentacles morphed into blades and they stabbed at Clarice's arms.

Ichiko woke up. "Gahh! Elizabeth!" She covered herself with her arms. "Saya... where were you?!" Elizabeth pushed the key into the door and then ran back under the bed. "Saya..." She sobbed in her arms.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Clarice moaned again, ramming twice as many tentacles into the CO now. She started crying a little when her arms were stabbed but sucked on the CO's breasts, frowning. "Stop...please..." She said.

SecuROM looked over his shoulder and saw Noriko and Athene being pushed out of the CO, smiling.
    --
    "I was over there." Saya said, pointing out into the hall. "Did you just wander back in here?" She asked, sitting down on the bed and rubbing Ichiko's thigh. "Oh...sorry." She stopped, blushing. "I almost forgot Elizabeth was in here."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:13 pm

The CO moaned. "Your blood... demon blood! Yes...." She lapped at it greedily with a tentacle and fucked Clarice harder, shoving three tentacles into her mouth. Up to Noriko and Athene's ears were free. She stabbed at Clarice's legs.

Elizabeth had since fallen asleep.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:18 pm

Tears were streaming down Clarice's face now. She moaned quietly and licked the tentacles slowly, then started sucking on them.
    --
    Saya looked under the bed and smiled. "Aw, she's sleeping." She went back to Ichiko and grabbed her thighs again, climbing on top of her. She grinned and ran her hands along Ichiko's legs. "Mm...I think you need something to cheer you up." She said, then kissed Ichiko deeply.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Ichiko blushed. "Let's lock the cell... it's soundproof." There was a keyhole on the inside of the cell, and the keys were on the doorknob. She kissed Saya deeply.

The CO moaned in pleasure, wrapping her tentacles around Clarice and constricting her with them.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:24 pm

"No no, it's fine." Saya said, groping Ichiko. "Will you do it to me, I don't feel like being on top this time." She said, rolling over on her back and smiling.
    --
    Clarice winced but kept sucking at the tentacles, then started rubbing them vigorously with her hands. She moaned quietly again, coming a little, along with a couple of her tentacles going off inside the CO's body.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:28 pm

The CO moaned, and then started pumping the tentacles harder and harder. "Yes.... you're mine now..." She moaned in ecstasy as Clarice rubbed her tentacles.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Clarice whimpered a little, then arched back once more and climaxed, showering the CO and herself and filling the CO's slime body with cum. She moaned again and laid back down, still licking and rubbing the tentacles. "No...please..." She whimpered, frowning.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:32 pm

"No... never..." Athene and Noriko's breasts were now free. The CO kept fucking her until she finally climaxed. Her climax would make Clarice feel as though she would explode or turn into slime.

Ichiko blushed and started kissing Saya.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:36 pm

Clarice screamed when the CO climaxed, as her body was completely covered in slime. Several more of tentacles went off, filling the CO up again and covering her body. "No...more..." Clarice said, crying softly. She wrapped her legs around the CO's waist, although weakly, being completely exhausted. "Please..." She said, then started to lick the cum off of the CO's face.
    --
    "Aw. Come on silly, get on top." Saya said, giggling and kissed Ichiko back. She spread her legs apart and blushed a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:40 pm

"I have you now..." The CO started lick and suck the slime off of Athene's body. Her tentacles sucked most of the slime off, leaving only her breasts and vagina covered. "Where should I go first?"

Ichiko climbed on top and started licking Saya's pussy.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Clarice spread her legs a little and tried to point down, but her arms were too drained of blood to move. "Please...let me...go..." She whimpered, as more tears started flowing down her cheeks again. "No..mre..." She cried.
    --
    "Oh, you naughty, naughty girl!" Saya moaned, arching back some and coming a little. "Wow, you're good Ich! Keep going, keep going!" She said, petting her on the head.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:45 pm

"Good girl..." The CO liquefied her tongue and cleaned up the slime in Clarice's pussy. "Tasty.... I heard my officers call you evil.... you're not so bad..."

Ichiko moved her tongue all around the inside of her pussy. "Mm..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:48 pm

Clarice arched back and came all over the CO's face, whimpering again. "Please...I don't...want this..." She said. "At least...let me...do you..." She said, smiling weakly.
    --
    Saya moaned louder, arching back again and coming on Ichiko's face. She relaxed a little, then came again, then again. "Ich! Yes," She said, panting. "Keep going girl, keep going. Don't stop."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:50 pm

The CO smiled. "My bad... my name's Aya, hon'." She spread her legs. "I'm sorry for wounding you so bad... at least...."

Ichiko kept going.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Clarice started licking Aya, occasionally thrusting her long tongue inside Aya's vagina. She smiled and purred very softly. "Please...let...them go.." She said, crying a little.
    --
    Saya wrapped her legs around Ichiko's neck and moaned again, arching back. "Harder, deeper, Ich. Deeper." She said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Aya moaned, arching her back so far that Athene and Noriko were now free up to their belly buttons. "No... OH, YES!" She screamed as Clarice started licking her.

Ichiko went as far deep as her tongue could. It wasn't as long as Clarice's, but it was still long enough to reach deep inside.

Elizabeth was sound asleep on the bed.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Saya arched back and came right into Ichiko's mouth, filling it up. "Oops..." She said, blushing a deep red. "Sorry Ich, I didn't think it'd be that much." She giggled and kissed Ichiko passionately.
    --
    Clarice kept going and double penetrated Aya with the rest of her tentacles.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Ichiko swallowed the cum. "I... It's okay." She kissed Saya back. "We should get going...."

Aya moaned loudly. "Yes! Yes! I don't know how you're so good at this!" She arched her back and came all over poor Clarice, and Athene and Noriko slid out of her back, naked, but covered in slime.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:11 pm

Saya frowned. "I didn't get to do you, yet." She said. "Well, we can always do it at the house." She hopped off the bed, patted Ichiko on the head and pulled on a pair of underwear and pants. "Let's get Elizabeth and you should get dressed." She said, giggling.
    --
    Clarice whimpered again, and licked some of the slime off her face. She smiled when she saw Athene and Noriko fall out and fell asleep, completely exhausted.

SecuROM ran over to Noriko and picked her up, tears running down his face. "Nori, are you alright? Can you hear me? Nori? Don't worry Nori, it's okay. I'm here, it's okay."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Aya smiled. "Too bad I have to kill you now!"

Noriko held onto SecuROM. "Secky..." She smiled and fainted.

Ichiko got dressed and climbed into the Jeep, holding onto Elizabeth. "Don't worry, we'll get mommy."

Last edited by nissan on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:18 pm

SecuROM smiled a little and picked up Athene as well. "Oh, dear. I wish Saya was here to help..." He said, carrying them both out of the room. "Dammit, where is that stupid girl when you need her?!" SecuROM mumbled, noticing that Saya had disappeared.

Clarice opened her eyes for a second, frowning a little. "Please...you don't want to..." She said. "You really don't want to..."
    --
    Saya jumped in the driver's seat and started the jeep. "Well, let's hurry. I don't want Sec thinking I left him there." She said.

Last edited by SecuROM on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:19 pm

"Some demoness you are..." Aya laughed. Several more tentacles wrapped around Clarice, throwing Athene into the Jeep that was just across from Saya's cell.

Ichiko jumped in and held onto Elizabeth.

Noriko held onto SecuROM. "Find their jeeps... and drive them here. There's an escape shaft up the hall just wide enough for a few cars to fit through."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:25 pm

"Yes...I am." Clarice said, standing up and smiling a little. "Thank you for the wonderful compliment, though. I'll be sure to remember that when I've killed you." She said, giggling a little.
    --
    Saya pulled up to the large set of doors, opening up one of the back doors on the jeep. "Get in! Hurry up!" She yelled out the window, motioning for Sec to jump in.

SecuROM laid Noriko in the back seat next to Athene and got in, closing the door. "Okay, okay. Just go, now." He said, looking around frantically.

"Why, what's wrong?" Saya asked, turning down another hall towards the vehicle entrance.

"Um...Clarice is about to kill everything." He said, frowning.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:27 pm

"Killed me?" Aya laughed. "Fool, you cannot kill me. I almost raped you to death and you enjoyed every second of it!" Aya went for Clarice.

Noriko fainted and melted into the backseat. O_o
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Clarice looked down at her arms and legs, trying not to laugh. "No, you didn't. Don't be so silly, you hardly came close. Haha...came...ha." She giggled at the pun and quickly shaped her body to heal the wounds. "But seriously, no you didn't come anywhere near close and I doubt you will unless you have an ordained minister from the Vatican, maybe a couple Teutonic Knights and a very large amount of holy water. Maybe a crucifix, or perhaps a very large pentagram." She rambled on, musing a bit.
    --
    "Nori!" SecuROM said, trying to pick her back up, only to have her liquid body slip through his fingers. "Nori, wake up!"
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:07 pm

A giant crucifix fell on top of Clarice. "Some of the soldiers did obey the rules of Catholicism. Now go back to hell, where you belong!" Aya's hand turned into holy water and she dove towards Clarice.

Noriko woke up. "Wh... where am I? Secky?"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Clarice winced a little when the giant crucifix fell on her. "Ow...that thing is peculiarly convenient," She said,lifting it off her chest with several of her tentacles. "It's also peculiarly lightweight."

Clarice winced again when Aya stabbed her, moaning a little in pleasure as her slime sunk in. "Do that again, dearie. It feels sooo good." She said, smiling.
    --
    SecuROM hugged Noriko and smiled. "Don't worry, you're safe now." He said, holding her. "It's okay. We're going home." He patted her on the head and cuddled next to her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am