Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

4 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 17 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Athene moaned loudly, kissing Clarice back with her long tongue.

Noriko meowed and watched Athene push Clarice out after she was done.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Clarice purred and grabbed Dave from behind, licking his face and neck and completely covering him with her saliva. "Mmmm....sooo tasty!" She said, giggling and licking Dave a few more times, who was blushing a dark shade of red and smiling awkwardly. "Heh...she...aw, she likes me..." He said, patting Clarice on the head, who smiled and sucked on a few of his fingers, licking his palm and forearm with her foot and half long tongue.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Athene yawned and went to check on Elizabeth.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Clarice had laid her head on Dave's chest, purring loudly and licking it. She smiled when he scratched her behind the ears, giggling and still sucking on his hand. Dave sighed and patted Noriko on the head, rubbing it. "So cute." He said, smiling and kissing her on the cheek.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:38 pm

Noriko purred.

Athene was watching Elizabeth sleep. She kissed her forehead and pulled her blanket up, picking her teddy bear up and giving it to Elizabeth.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Saya was in the living room, laying next to Kitty, Kat and Ichiko.
    --
    Dave smiled and held Noriko and Clarice close, petting both of them. "Aw, Noriko you're--" He was interrupted by Clarice, who had kissed him quite deeply, shoving her entire tongue into his mouth and having climbed on top of him. "Mmmmmmmm...." She said, rubbing her crotch against Dave's thigh and moaning softly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Noriko giggled. "She really likes you, Davey..." She purred.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:44 pm

Dave tried to push Clarice off, but she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him up slightly by his shirt collar, then she winked and grabbed one of his hands, bringing it down to her crotch and rubbing against it. "Mmmm..." She said, smiling and kissing him again, purring loudly. She moaned again as she rubbed her pussy against Dave's palm, causing him to blush a deep red.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:45 pm

Noriko tried not to touch herself as she watched Clarice.

Sai was sitting in her room, watching TV.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Dave tried to push Clarice off again, but this time she grabbed his arm with her tentacles and held it back. She'd finally stopped kissing him, and was instead panting and licking his face. "So tasty..." She said, licking Dave's ear and cheek. "Mmmm..." She moaned again and came a little on Dave's hand. He sighed and stuck a couple fingers into Clarice's pussy, causing her to yelp a little, then moan loudly and lick him even more. She glanced over at Noriko and hovered a few tentacles around her mouth and crotch, poking her.
    --
    Alice was asleep on Sai's lap, curled into a ball.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Noriko engulfed the tendrils, reforming so that she was sucking on one and being fucked by the other.

Sai stroked the ball in her lap. "So hot..." She whispered.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Clarice pumped both tentacles in and out of Noriko's slime, moaning louder and louder and still humping Dave's hand. "Oh...kitty...good girl!" She said, grabbing Dave's shoulders, squeezing her thighs and coming all over Dave. "Mmm...tasty boy..." She said, giggling and licking Dave's face and neck, then gave him a couple love bites on his neck and cheeks.
    --
    Alice jiggled a little and reformed into her slimegirl form, yawning and looking up at Sai. "Mmmm...hi..." She said, licking Sai's hand and wagging her tail.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:09 pm

Noriko moaned loudly and kept sucking.

Sai wrapped herself around Alice, licking her. "Hi..."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Alice giggled and ran her hand over Sai's tongue. "Mmmm...hi." She said, smiling and hugging Sai. "Please lick me again, Sai." She said, giggling. "And suck on me, please." She smiled and formed into a ball again, bouncing a little in Sai's lap.
    --
    Clarice moaned louder and came inside Noriko, filling her completely with cum. She slowly, carefully pulled out her tentacles, just before coming a second time and showering Dave with it. "Mmmm...." She said, licking her lips and staring at Dave. "Does kitty want to help me clean up?" She asked, giggling and running her hand across Dave's cheek.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Sai licked the ball and sucked on it.

Noriko moaned loudly as the cum rushed through her body. "Tasty..." She started licking Dave.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:15 pm

The ball wiggled a little, pressing it self against Sai's mouth and tongue and flattened somewhat.
    --
    Dave laughed and fell back on the bed, Clarice riding him down and licking his face. "Mmm..." She said, purring and wrapping her tail around Noriko's leg. She giggled and kissed Dave for a few seconds, then cleaned off the rest of his chest and arms, leaving the rest for Noriko to get.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:17 pm

Noriko licked Dave's legs and then licked his dick.

Sai sucked on the ball more. "Mmmm..." She stuck her hands in the slime.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:20 pm

The ball wiggled a little and slime flew out, covering most of Sai's face and chest. When she'd wiped it off, she'd see Alice sitting in her lap, panting and covered in sweat, looking as if she'd just got done with a rather intense bout of sex.
    --
    Dave gasped and gently tried to push Noriko off, but Clarice held his arms with her tentacles and started licking him down there as well, wrapping her tongue around his shaft; going up and down. She pressed her pussy against his lips and mumbled something, whimpering. Dave sighed and started licking Clarice's pussy; causing her to moan loudly and lick him even faster.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Sai licked up the slime. "That wasn't that intense for you... was it?"

Noriko sucked more.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Alice moaned quietly and laid on Sai's lap. "What? You...you were licking all over me, silly. My breasts, pussy, legs, I could feel it...everywhere...even inside me..." She said, giggling. "Why do you think I always roll up into a ball anyways?" She giggled again and kissed Sai on the cheek.
    --
    Clarice kept licking, moaning more and starting to lose her grip. A few seconds later, Dave came inside Noriko and Clarice licked up whatever didn't make it into or on Noriko. "Mmm...tasty...like apples..." She said, panting and squeezing her thighs tighter, gripping the bed with her hands. A little bit afterwards, she came all over Dave's face and neck.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:33 pm

Sai licked Alice. "I love it when I see you morph into a ball..." Aurora walked in, purring quietly.

Noriko moaned loudly and fondled herself. "So good... so much..."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Dave blushed and Clarice giggled, pushing him down to her. "Mmmm...he's all yours, kitty. I'm sleepy." She said, licking her lips and laying down on the bed. Dave smiled awkwardly at Noriko, blushing. "Hi Nori..." He said. "Um...wanna cuddle?"
    --
    Alice giggled and morphed into a ball again, rolling around the bed and off onto the floor, then bumping into Aurora. The ball bounced a little and gently bumped against Aurora's leg again.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:41 pm

Noriko purred and brought Dave and Clarice close to her.

Sai let her tongue hang out as Alice morphed. Aurora picked up the ball and meowed.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:44 pm

The ball pressed itself against Aurora's chest, getting slightly warmer. A few seconds later, a caricature of Alice's face, complete with little, chibi-like wolf ears and tail appeared and smiled at her, giggling. "Am I cute yet?" Alice asked, wagging her little tail.
    --
    Clarice grumbled and crawled back up to her pillow, pulling Noriko and Dave with her. "Mmm...warm..." She said, purring and holding them both close to her chest. She giggled and pulled the blanket up to their shoulders, licking Dave's face. Dave blushed and patted Clarice on the head. "Aw, she likes me so much." He said, smiling at Noriko and scratching her behind the ears.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Aurora giggled and petted Alice. "I like your slimegirl form... and your feet..." Aurora blushed. Sai yawned loudly and went to take a shower.

Noriko purred and Athene walked back in.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:51 pm

Alice bounced out of Aurora's hands, reforming before she even touched the ground and looking down at her feet. "Really...?" She asked, staring at them and wiggling the toes. "They...just look like feet...to me..." She shrugged and patted Aurora on the head. "You're a cute kitty."
    --
    Clarice lit up and smiled at Athene, purring much louder now. "Hi!" She said happily, reaching over with one of her tentacles to wrap it around Athene's waist and pull her closer. "How's our little angel, Elizabeth?" She asked, smiling and sitting up.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Aurora purred as Alice's legs formed and she wiggled her toes. "They look so great to me..."

Athene smiled. "She's fine."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Clarice smiled and let Athene lay on top of her, holding her close, along with Dave and Noriko at her side. "Mmm...that's nice." She said, kissing Athene on the cheek. Dave blushed and hugged Athene. "Hi." He said, then smiled at Noriko and patted her on the head.
    --
    Alice blushed, sitting down on the bed. "Thanks, kitty." She said, giggling. "Hm...where's Dave?" She asked, biting her lower lip.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:00 am

"Clarice and Noriko are having fun with him..." Aurora rubbed Alice's feet against her.

Athene laid down on top of Clarice, licking her and kissing her. She hugged Dave with a tendril.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:12 am

Dave blushed and rubbed the tendril, stick a bit of his hand into it. "H-heh...d-does that feel good, A-Athene?" He asked, stammering a little and blushing. Clarice giggled and wrapped a couple tentacles around Noriko and Dave, purring loudly and holding onto Athene. "Sleepy..." She said, yawning.
    --
    Alice blushed and tried to pull away. "Now kitty...I just woke up..." She said, smiling awkwardly and patting Aurora on the head.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:17 am

Athene moaned lightly. "Good...."

Aurora giggled. "Oh..." Aurora lifted Alice's legs up on the bed and laid next to them.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:28 am

Alice sighed and laid her head on a pillow. "Um...want to cuddle with me? I'll wrap my legs around your waist." She said, blushing a little and scratching Aurora behind the ears. "Please, cute kitty?"
    --
    Dave blushed and stopped, yawning as well. "Wow...heh...u-uhm...C-Clarice and Nori wore me out..." He said, frowning. "Um...actually...N-Nori, do you want to come over here?" He asked, smiling at Noriko. Clarice purred and grabbed Dave with one arm, pulling him closer. "Mmm...cuddly." She said, smiling happily and wrapping her black, succubus-tail around his ankle.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:29 am

Aurora purred. "Of course..."

Noriko held onto Dave.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:32 am

Dave smiled and snuggled with Noriko, Clarice was behind him, gently licking his shoulder and wrapping several tentacles around him and Noriko. "Mmm...tasty boy." She said, giggling. She pulled a blanket up to her shoulder and took an unused pillow from the bed, using it to prop up her head so she could see Noriko and scratch her behind the ears. "Cute kitty." She smiled and looked back at Athene, patting her on the head. "Mmm...Athene." She said, turning around to kiss Athene deeply.
    --
    Alice smiled and held onto Aurora, wrapping her legs around her and connecting them. "Mmm...sleepy." She said, yawning. "Laying here makes me tired."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:33 am

"No..." Aurora said. "Put your feet inside me..."

Athene hugged Dave as Noriko purred.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:35 am

Clarice purred and pressed her back against Athene's chest, pulling Dave and Noriko close to hers. "Mmm..." She said, smiling. Clarice retracted her tentacles and grew a pair of large, bat-like, demonic wings, wrapping the upper-most one around Dave and Noriko. "There you go, kitties. Hehe, I like cuddling." Dave scratched Noriko behind the ears.
    --
    Alice obliged, sticking her feet inside Aurora's back and whimpering a little. "Why, kitty? I thought we were just cuddling..." She said, frowning.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:37 am

"Don't be sad..." Aurora said. "I like this feeling..." She nuzzled Alice's side.

Noriko meowed. "I... I like your tendrils more than your wings..." She sounded a bit scared.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:41 am

Clarice had already fallen asleep, having kept her wings out. She was snoring loudly, almost to the point of low growl. Dave bit his lower lip and held Noriko tighter. "Oh its okay, Nori. I don't think she's going to do anything to you." He said, petting her. "She's very nice. She likes you a lot." He smiled and kissed her a couple times.
    --
    Alice smiled and held onto Aurora. "Aw, okay, kitty," She said, giggling. "I'll do it for you, because you're so cuddly." She scratched Aurora behind the ears, licking her a couple times. "Mmm..." She said, wagging her tail.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:42 am

"No, it's not that..." Noriko said. "I don't like bats... or bat wings...."

Lexi walked into the living room.

Aurora giggled and purred.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:45 am

"Um...oops." Dave said, blushing. "I guess I'll tell her that when she wakes up...but...I mean its not really...batty. Is it?" He said, poking Clarice's wing and making it twitch a little. Clarice mumbled something in her sleep, moving around a little, then settled and licked Dave's back. "How long has she been licking me?" Dave asked, feeling Clarice's drying saliva on his face.
    --
    Saya mumbled and sat up, watching Lexi. "Euh..." She said, rubbing her head and reaching for a glass of water and some alka-seltzer on the coffee table.
    --
    Alice smiled and held Aurora close, blushing. "You're awfully cute." She said, patting Aurora on the head.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:53 am

Noriko meowed. "I don't know..." Athene held Noriko close, petting her. "Aww, you're so cute... and hot..." Athene's clothes melted away as she rubbed herself against Noriko.

Lexi watched Saya.

Aurora blushed and licked Alice.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:56 am

Dave blushed and watched the two of them. "Aw, Nori," Dave said, smiling and scratching her behind the ears. He smiled at Athene and hugged her. "I wish you had ears too, Athene." He said, smiling. Clarice mumbled and rolled over onto her back and holding onto Dave, wrapping her wings around him. She gently licked his face a couple times, covering it in saliva, then held him close to her breasts, purring and mumbling his name in her sleep.
    --
    Saya stared back at Lexi, stopping mid-sip.
    --
    Alice giggled. "Oh silly, don't," She said, wagging her tail a bit faster.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:09 am

Athene grew fox ears and nuzzled Dave.

Lexi looked at Saya.
    Aurora smiled and held onto Alice.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:11 am

"D'awwwwww..." Dave said, smiling and scratching Athene behind the ears. "Oh you naughty girl..." He said, holding her close and patting Noriko on the head. Clarice mumbled again and rolled back over so she was facing the slimegirls, her wings still around Dave.
    --
    Saya looked at Lexi, taking small sips from her cup and rubbing her temple.
    --
    Alice yawned and laid her head on the pillow. "Mmmm...sleepy..." She said, snuggled close to Aurora and turning into her solid wolfgirl form. "Be my blanket, kitty, please?" She asked, hugging Aurora tightly. "You can rub my legs and feet all you want. I don't mind."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:26 am

Athene giggled and nuzzled Dave.

Lexi sat down next to Saya. "Headache?"

Aurora meowed happily and engulfed Alice, rubbing her feet.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:29 am

Clarice retracted her wings and sat up, shaking her head a little. Dave had his head on Athene's chest, smiling up at her. "Aw, you're cute..." He said, scratching her behind the ears. "U-uhm...what do I taste like?" He asked, blushing a little. Clarice giggled and licked Dave's hand, purring.
    --
    Saya nodded and started drinking the water again, wagging her tail a little.
    --
    Alice smiled and fell asleep soon after, happily holding onto Aurora.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Lexi massaged Saya.

Aurora yawned and fell asleep.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:48 pm

Saya giggled and tried to push Lexi off. "No no, silly." She said, smiling a little. "I don't even know your name."
    --
    Clarice purred, nuzzling Dave.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Lexi licked Saya. "I'm Lexi."

Athene was sad and didn't know what to do.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Dave frowned and hugged Athene. "Oh, what's wrong?" He asked, scratching her behind the ears. Clarice purred and climbed over Dave to lick Noriko and cuddle her. She smiled and hugged Athene, kissing her, then snuggled with Noriko.
    --
    Saya grumbled and wiped the slime off her face, then looked around for Ichiko.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content