Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

4 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:41 pm

Sai wrapped herself around Alice. "Alice..." She hugged her tightly. "Where were you?"

Elizabeth wanted to push Kitty's tail off, but kept petting her instead.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:51 pm

Kitty smiled and rubbed her head against Elizabeth's hand, purring quite loudly now. "I'm tired..." She said, looking up at Elizabeth's face.
    --
    "With a friend, talking." Alice said, smiling. She laid her head on Sai's chest and yawned.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:54 pm

Elizabeth hugged Kitty and brought her to her room.

Sai smiled. "Tired?"
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:01 pm

"Mhm." Alice said, nodding.
    --
    Kitty smiled and held onto Elizabeth, still purring quietly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:07 pm

Sai kissed Alice deeply with her tongue, running her hands across Alice's body. "Since when could you... turn into a wolfgirl with skin?" She asked confusedly.

Elizabeth dropped Kitty off in her bed and tucked her in, kissing her before walking back into Clarice's room.
    Kitty
    Kitty

Post  Kitty Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:08 pm

Kitty smiled and closed her eyes, waiting for Elizabeth to lay down next to her. After a few seconds, she opened them and sat up, watching Elizabeth head towards the door. "Wait!" She yelled, frowning. "Why...d-don't you...want to sleep with me?" She asked, suddenly feeling sad again.
    --
    "Oh..." Alice said, smiling when Sai kissed her. "Heh...don't get too frisky with that tongue of yours, silly." She giggled. "And...this." She looked down and pulled her shirt down. "I could always do this, silly." She smiled again and started tickling Sai.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:19 pm

Elizabeth sighed and climbed into bed. "You know what will happen if you try anything."

Sai giggled. "Stop!" She looked at Aurora, who had apparently cried herself to sleep, judging from how wet her pillow was, and frowned.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:25 pm

Kitty stared at Elizabeth when she said that, then shuddered and grabbed her, crying into her chest. "She raped me!" Kitty cried, burying her head in Elizabeth's chest. "I...I-I don-don't want her t-to do i-i-it again." She said, in between sobs.
    --
    Alice smiled at Sai, then looked over at Aurora. "She...she's so sad." She said quietly. "I don't know how to make her feel better."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:12 pm

"You raped me as well." Elizabeth said coldly. "My mom didn't know how to get you to stop. But if you want to hold onto me, fine. Try to take off my clothes or touch my crotch.... don't do that."

Sai frowned. "She misses her best friend. I'm sure she'll get over it."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Kitty stared up at Elizabeth, tears streaming down her face. She tried to say something, but all that came out were sobs. After a few seconds, she pushed Elizabeth away and ran out of the room, bawling.
    --
    "I...I don't think so." Alice said, frowning. "Um...I think we should go see if she's feeling better...just to make sure she's not going to do anything silly or crazy." She smiled and kissed Sai lightly on the cheek, then got up and went to sit by Aurora, gently rubbing her back.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Elizabeth sighed again and went back to Clarice's room.

Aurora held onto Alice, licking her in her sleep. "Alexia..."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Kitty ran into Saya's room and collapsed on the bed's covers, shaking with each sob. She mumbled something about Elizabeth hating her and tried for several more minutes, leaving a large, damp spot on the bed from her tears. After a few more minutes she had fallen asleep.
    --
    Alice smiled and scratched Aurora behind the ears. "Aw, she's so cute."
    --
    Saya poked her head into Kitty's room and looked around for a second, then shrugged and walked back into the living room.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:09 am

Elizabeth melted into a shadow again and reformed naked on Kitty's bed.

Aurora started licking Alice's ear, whispering things erotically.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:12 am

"Hey hey..." Alice said quietly, giggling. "Aw, she's so cute when she sleeps...but...wow...that's just naughty." She smiled and patted Aurora on the head, gently running her hands through Aurora's hair and stroking her tail. "Aw, she's sooo cute."
    --
    Kitty was lying on the bed, having all but fallen asleep after her crying episode.
    --
    Dave woke up and looked around, blinking a few times. He gently got out of Noriko and off the bed to go get dressed and take a shower.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:15 am

"Mmmm... Alexia... your tentacles..." Aurora liquefied slightly, getting through Alice's clothes.

Elizabeth wrapped herself and a few tentacles around Kitty.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:19 am

Kitty shivered a little and curled into a ball, moving her head a little so she could see who was next to her. For a few seconds, she was almost whimpering and shaking quite badly. "N-N-no...p-please...d-don't do it....C-Clarice..." She cried, burying her head in the pillow when she saw the tentacles.
    --
    "Hey hey!" Alice said, frowning and trying to get off the bed. "Oh my, she's trying to have sex with me in her sleep..." Alice said, looking back at Sai and shrugging. "Silly kitty."
    --
    Dave walked out of the bathroom, fully dressed, a few minutes later then wandered into the living room and sat down next to Saya, laying his head on her shoulder. Saya smiled and gently kissed him on the cheek, wagging her tail a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:29 am

Elizabeth held onto Kitty.

Aurora moved a tendril into Alice's pants when Sai pulled her off and threw her against the wall.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:32 am

"Hey!" Alice yelled. "What is wrong with yo--" She stopped mid-sentence and pulled Aurora's tentacle out of her pants and blushed. "Oh my, she's being so cute, but you don't THROW HER AGAINST A WALL! That's already happened to her once and she was pretty shaken by it." She shrugged again and walked over the Aurora, picking her up gently and tucking her back in. "Aw, she's cute...but she really has to stop this before you get angry."
    --
    Kitty was still shivering and crying softly into the pillow, shaking with each sob. "Elizabeth...Clarice...Saya...they all hate me...I...I want to die..." She mumbled quietly into the pillow.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:35 pm

Aurora held onto her pillow, still crying in her sleep. Sai sighed and sat down next to Alice.

Elizabeth stroked Kitty's hair with her tentacles.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Kitty got closer to Elizabeth, holding her tightly and burying her head in her chest. She was still crying quietly, although she'd stopped shaking for now. A few minutes later and she'd stopped crying. "I...I...l-like you...E-Elizabeth..." She said, trying to purr.
    --
    Dave wandered into the room where Alice and Sai were, gently knocking on the door. "Oh...hey, I heard some yelling..." He said, not opening the door. "Is everything alright?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:55 pm

"Aurora's depressed, okay?" Sai said, sounding annoyed. She slithered over to the door and sighed. "I'm sorry, Dave, she's just..."

Elizabeth held onto Kitty, not saying anything.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:00 pm

"Oh...well...um, sorry." Dave said, frowning. "Well...maybe I could cheer her up." He shrugged. Alice got a bit closer to Aurora and ran her hands through her hair, smiling. "Aw, you're so cuuute when you sleep." She said, giggling.
    --
    Kitty had mostly stopped crying after a couple more minutes and wiped her eyes, then looked up at Elizabeth and tried to smile a little, rubbing her head against Elizabeth's chest and purring very softly. "Do you...like me, Elizabeth?" She asked, yawning and stretching her arms out.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Aurora purred in her sleep, rolling over as her clothes sank into her and grew back.

Elizabeth kissed Kitty. "I do."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:47 pm

Kitty smiled a little and gently licked at Elizabeth's neck, purring quite audibly now.
    --
    Alice picked up Aurora gently and carried her to the door, handing her to Dave. "Here, take her, she's making Sai jealous in her sleep because she keeps touching me." Alice said, then went to go lay down on the bed.

"Um..." Dave said, staring at Sai. "Is this okay with you?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:53 pm

"Go ahead." Sai said almost immediately after Dave finished his sentence. She slithered over to Alice.

Elizabeth giggled.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Kitty purred and rubbed her head against Elizabeth's breasts, giggling and licking her hands now. She was purring quite loudly and had wrapped her tail around Elizabeth's thigh.
    --
    Dave shrugged and carried Aurora into the living room, laying her down gently on the couch, then sat down next to her. "Aw...she is cute." He said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Aurora woke up. "Dave... I miss Alexia..." She said sadly before breaking down and hugging him, crying.

Elizabeth moaned lightly. "Want fish?"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:03 pm

"Oh...its okay." Dave said, frowning. He remembered Alexia...sort of...at least he remembered the 'fun' Clarice had with him after making Alexia hold him down with tentacles. He shuddered a little and gulped. "It's okay, kitty." He rubbed her back and ran his hands through her hair, holding her close. "Well, I mean, you have all of us, too."
    --
    Kitty's ears perked a little but she shook her head. "No, I'm not hungry." She said, smiling. "Can you pet me?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Aurora kept crying. "Alexia..."

Elizabeth petted Kitty.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:37 pm

"It's alright, kitty." Dave said, scratching her behind the ears. "Do you want to go lay down on a bed?"
    --
    Kitty purred and smiled at Elizabeth, gently licking her face. "I love you." She said, holding Elizabeth close.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Aurora melted and shaped herself around Dave. "Don't leave me..."

Elizabeth kept petting Kitty.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:46 pm

"Okay, okay. I won't." Dave said, smiling. He hugged Aurora and laid his head on her shoulder. "I don't like seeing you sad, kitty." He said, scratching her behind the ears and rubbing her back. "I won't leave you alone, silly."
    --
    Kitty yawned again and cuddled with Elizabeth, purring loudly and smiling. She laid her head on Elizabeth's chest and looked up at her face. "Um...can we, please?" She asked, frowning.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:54 pm

Elizabeth sighed. "Just this once... for you." She spread her legs.

Aurora melted and reformed in her room. "Dave... come to my room, please..." She said telepathically.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Dave walked into Aurora's room and closed the door, accidentally switching off the light. "Oops..." He mumbled, fumbling around for the light switch and rubbing his eyes. He stumbled around a little bit and sat down on the bed, trying to find Aurora. "Um...Aurora...where are you?"
    --
    Kitty frowned again and started unbuttoning Elizabeth's blouse. "Not that..." She said, shaking her head, and laid it on Elizabeth's bare breasts. "I'm cold..." She said, frowning.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:17 pm

Elizabeth blushed. "Oh, okay..." She wrapped herself around Kitty, warming herself up a bit.

Aurora pulled Dave onto the bed with her tendrils. "I need you..." She said seductively.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:19 pm

"Heh...um...okay, kitty." Dave said, blushing. He smiled and laid his head on her chest, wiggling around a little inside her.
    --
    Kitty purred and gently sucked on Elizabeth's thumb, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Aurora moaned quietly. "Davey..."

Elizabeth giggled and kept petting Kitty.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:28 pm

"Can't we just cuddle, kitty? I...I'm really...well, I'm just not...erm...you know, 'in the mood' for that kind of thing." Dave said, frowning. He held Aurora close to him and ran his hands through her hair. "Besides, you've been crying a lot, I know you have to be quite tired."
    --
    Kitty gently started licking the palm of Elizabeth's hand and purring even louder. She meowed happily as Elizabeth pet her and giggled a couple times as well.
    --
    Saya wandered around the house, looking for Ichiko because she was cold.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:33 pm

"No, I'm not in hte mood for that, either..." She said sadly. "I just want to hold you..."

Elizabeth giggled and kept petting Kitty. A yarn ball was in her other hand.

Ichiko was shivering in the living room with a blanket wrapped around her.

Sai was asleep on her bed.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:39 pm

"Well..it's quite cold in here, kitty." Dave said, rubbing his arms and shivering, his teeth chattering. "I'll be right back, I'm going to go get a couple blankets out of my room." He smiled and scratched Aurora behind the ears, then got a few large, warm quilts from his closet. He stopped and noticed Ichiko on the floor in the living room and put one of the quilts on her, then went back to Aurora's room and laid down on the bed.

"Okay, kitty. Here's a couple warm blankets for me and you, and anyone else who comes in here." He said, smiling and pulling the blanket up to both their shoulders.
    --
    Kitty kept licking Elizabeth's hand, purring loudly. "Mmm...it tastes like fish." She said, smiling and turned around. She hugged Elizabeth tightly and started licking her face.
    --
    Saya walked into the living room and noticed Ichiko and the quilt. "Oh, poor thing." She said, frowning. She gently picked Ichiko up and balanced the quilt on her head, then carried both of them into Aurora's room, since it was the closest. "Oh well," She shrugged and laid Ichiko down on the bed next to Dave, then got in and pulled the blanket over all four of them, snuggling Ichiko closely. "Aw, this is so cute, just the four of us."
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Elizabeth giggled and yawned loudly.

Ichiko held onto Saya, too cold to let go. Aurora did the same with Dave.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Saya cuddled with Ichiko, laying her head on Ichiko's chest and taking about half of Dave's blanket. "Poor thing." She said, frowning when she saw how cold Ichiko was. "Do you want to lay on me, instead?" She asked, sitting up so her face was level with Ichiko's.

Dave smiled and held Aurora close, running his hands through her hair. He looked back and smiled at Ichiko, scratching her behind the ears and stroking her tail. "So cute..." He said, then scratched Saya behind the ears. "Aw, you two are adorable," He turned to Aurora. "And you, too, kitty." He said, kissing Aurora on the forehead.
    --
    Kitty smiled and kissed Elizabeth, giving her full tongue. She continued for a few seconds and stopped, still purring. "I love you so much!" She said, grinning and laying her head on Elizabeth's chest. "So much..." She wrapped her legs and tail around Elizabeth, trying to keep herself warm. "So...cold." She said, shivering a little. "I...I wish you could melt...like the slimegirls."
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Ichiko laid down on Saya, still shivering a bit.

Aurora purred quietly, kissing Dave back.

Elizabeth frowned. "I wish I could, too..."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Saya frowned and held Ichiko tightly, moving closer to Dave and Aurora.

Dave smiled moved back a little, so he was touching Saya and Ichiko. "Um...girls...I think all four of us should just cuddle each other. I'm not just saying this because I want to, but it's really cold in here."
    --
    Kitty clung tightly to Elizabeth, purring softly and pulling a blanket close to her. "S-s-soo...c-cold." She said, shivering and gently licking Elizabeth's breasts.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Aurora and Ichiko held onto Dave and Saya, respectively. The heat came on, though it would be a while before it would actually warm the house up.

"Alice? Where are you?" Sai slithered around, looking for her.

Elizabeth had fallen asleep.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:08 pm

Alice was curled into a small ball on Sai's bed, under the covers. The red sphere was jiggling slightly and quite cold to the touch.
    --
    Kitty frowned and held Elizabeth close to her chest, smiling and running her hands through her hair. She was too cold to fall asleep, but hoped that putting Elizabeth on top of her along with a blanket would warm her up quickly enough.
    --
    Dave smiled and held Aurora close to one side, then grabbed Saya with the other and pulled her close, covering all four of them with both blankets. "Okay...there...now we can all be warm and cuddly and snug." He said, still smiling.

Saya smiled at Ichiko and stroked her tail. "You're, so cold Ichi. Why didn't you come to me if you were this cold?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Elizabeth warmed up suddenly, sighing happily and rubbing herself against Kitty.

Sai poked the ball under her covers. "I wish I could do stuff like that..." She shivered slightly.

Aurora meowed, shivering.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Alice reformed back into her wolfgirl form and grabbed Sai, absorbing her and quickly warming up. "S-so...c-cold in this...h-h-house. D-dammit, isn't there a f-fireplace?" She asked Sai, shivering and trying to keep her warm. "And you w-woke m-me up."
    --
    Dave frowned and poked Ichiko, trying to get her attention. "Ich...Ich...do you want me to go get you another blanket?" He asked, scratching her behind the ears. "You can ask, if you want one. I don't mind, I'll do anything for you." He smiled and patted her on the head. "And...how about you, kitty?" He asked Aurora, scratching her behind the ears. "Do you need another blanket?"

Saya had fallen asleep, smiling and loosening her grip on Ichiko.
    --
    Kitty smiled a little and rubbed her head against Elizabeth's breasts, purring. "Um...do you have another idea on how we can stay warm?" Kitty asked, looking up at Elizabeth. "This is the only way I can think of..."
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Sai frowned. "Seeing you reform is one of the hottest things I've ever seen.." She said quietly. "I'm sorry, Alice..." The heat was on full blast now and soon everyone would feel warmer.

Ichiko nodded, trying to wag her tail.

Elizabeth woke up. "...I don't know... the heater's on, though."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:29 pm

"Oh..." Kitty said, frowning a little. "Well I guess that means we won't get to have any...alone time..." She said, cuddling closer to Elizabeth and purring again. "I'm awfully miffed about that...I guess you can go back to sleep, if you're tired."
    --
    Dave got out of bed and walked out of the room to get another blanket. He returned a couple minutes later and wrapped it around Ichiko, kissing her on the cheek and stroking her tail. "Feeling better, Ichi?" He asked, smiling.
    --
    Alice blushed and licked Sai a few times, leaving red, slimy trails on her face and breasts. "Mmm...seeing that tongue in your mouth is one of the hottest things I've ever seen..." She said, giggling and hugging Sai tightly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content