Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

4 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 7 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:27 pm

The sphere melted and Athene's naked form took shape.

Noriko purred more, licking Alice.

Sai giggled. "You're thinking about sex?"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:32 pm

"Well...no...not really..." Dave said, blushing and looking down at his feet, which were obscured by Sai's tail.
    --
    "Hey, silly." Alice said, giggling and trying to gently push Noriko off. "You and Aurora like licking so much..." She said, blushing, then knelt down and kissed Noriko on the cheek. "Well," She whispered into Noriko's ear. "I like it too..." She smiled and licked Noriko's face a couple times, then laid down in the slime, still in her solid form.
    --
    Clarice jumped and took on her adult form almost immediately, then slowly walked over to Athene's body, holding the pillow to cover her own naked body and tilted her head. "Athene...?" She said, her voice slightly rasping.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:43 pm

"If you want me to be human..." Athene's hands glowed. "I'll do it, only because..." Athene choked out, "I love you." She held her hands to her body and her body glowed, the basement being engulfed in light. When it faded, Athene would be lying naked on the ground, breathing heavily.

Noriko giggled, merging with the slime and teasing Alice's entrances.

Sai smiled. "Don't hide it."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:47 pm

"M-maybe a little..." Dave said, blushing an even deeper red. "But it was really...well...I like it when you lick me..." He said, then frowned and looked down, still blushing. "Heh...um...unless you want to..." He said, nervously.
    --
    Alice moaned a little and tried to push the slime away. "No no...not now." She said, frowning a little. "I just want to cuddle..."
    --
    Clarice ran over and picked up Athene, frowning. She looked over Athene's body, making sure she wasn't hurt, then held her close to her chest. "Why...?" She asked, frowning a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Noriko meowed. She melted into the slime pit and some of it climbed up Alice's body up to her neck. More and more slime piled on top of it and Noriko formed, purring and licking Alice.

Athene opened her eyes and smiled. "I'm... human." She looked at her hands and wiggled her toes.

Sai licked Dave.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Clarice smiled as well and snuggled with Athene, purring. "I'm glad you're not hurt..." She said, kissing Athene on the cheek.
    --
    Alice giggled and held onto Noriko, smiling. "Oh, you naughty girl." She said, laughing and running her hands all over Noriko's body. "Mmm..." She said, looking at Noriko's chest and crotch. "Quite a sexy girl, too..." She blushed and licked her lips, giggling.
    --
    Dave smiled and blushed again. "Okay....I guess you were right." He said, kissing her on the cheek. "Um...do you want to...do it?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and looking up at Sai.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:57 pm

"No..." Athene smiled.

Noriko blushed. "So are you..."

Sai wrapped herself around Dave's waist and started riding him.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Alice blushed and sighed a little, spreading her legs. "For you, I guess...but only if you can keep up all this licking." She said, giggling and patting Noriko on the head.
    --
    Dave gasped and held onto Sai, wincing a little. "T-that's a bit rough, Sai..." He said, gasping each time she came down on him. "Um...would you mind...licking me?" He asked, blushing.
    --
    Clarice purred and licked Athene's face a few times, smiling. "I love you, Athene." She said, purring and rubbing her head against Athene's chest. "I like you...human." She said, smiling and wrapping one of her tentacles around Athene's waist.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Noriko kept licking Alice.

Athene smiled weakly, not noticing the spreading liquid metal on her back.

Sai kept going, licking Dave as she did so.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Dave giggled and held onto Sai, still wincing each time she came down. He smiled and kissed Sai a couple times on the cheek and neck.
    --
    Alice kept giggled and trying to keep Noriko back. "Oh you bad girl!" She said, blushing and patting Noriko on the head. "I'm all yours..." She said, smiling and licking her lips.
    --
    Clarice screamed and jumped back, pointing at Athene's back.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Athene was already completely covered in the liquid. She was slowly melting. "Clarice... help me..." The metal traveled up her arm.

Sai tried to kiss Dave back but came all over his crotch.

Noriko melted her way into the slime pit and forced some slime into Alice's pussy.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Alice moaned loudly and arched her back, groping around in the slime for Noriko. "Kitty...where are you?" She asked, panting and moaning loudly.
    --
    Dave came a couple seconds later and smiled a little, holding onto Sai. "That was...fun." He said, running his hand through Sai's hair. "Um...what now?" He asked, yawning.
    --
    "No no no no no no no..." Clarice ran around the basement, shaking nervously and watching Athene. She finally found a bucket and filled it with lukewarm water, then splashed it on Athene.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Athene threw a fireball at the water, causing it to evaporate before it hit her. "Clarice..." At once, her eyes turned blue and she laughed before completely melting.

Sai got off of Dave and kissed him.

Noriko kept going.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Clarice collapsed on her knees in the puddle, bawling. She tried to gather up the puddle, but eventually gave up and laid down on the floor, sobbing loudly.
    --
    Dave smiled and cuddled close to Sai, kissing her back. "You're so...um...sexy, Sai." He said, blushing and hugging her.
    --
    Alice moaned and slid deeper into the slime, letting Noriko pound against her. "Can you...kiss me?" She asked, panting and covered in beads of sweat.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm

The metal moved over and Athene rose from the puddle. "Clarice..."

Sai hugged Dave back.

Noriko's head rose from the pit and she kissed Alice deeply.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Clarice looked up slowly and sniffed, wiping her eyes. She smiled a little and hugged Athene around her waist tightly, purring. "I...was worried..." She said, looking up at Athene's face and smiling, quite happy now.
    --
    Dave laid his head on Sai's chest and yawned. "I'm...sleepy." He said, looking up at Sai and smiling a little. "Um...anything else you want to do?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
    --
    Alice's eyes widened and she held onto Noriko, wagging her tail and giving her full tongue. "Mmmm..." She said, smiling and slipping up to her shoulders into the slime.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Athene's skin slowly turned silver, with a blue hue if seen in the light, which Athene turned on with a long tendril. She spoke, her voice sounding somewhat wet. "A fireball.. how stupid are you?" She laughed.

Sai held Dave close. "Sleep if you want, my dear. I'll keep you safe."

Noriko kissed Alice. "Mmm... cherry..."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Clarice yelped and jumped back, scampering away on her hands from Athene. She was shaking a little and her eyes filled with tears. "Why....?" She asked quietly, curling into a ball on the floor.
    --
    "Aw," Dave said, smiling and kissed Sai on the lips. "I don't want to sleep just yet. Maybe...cuddle or something?" He asked, laying his head across from hers.
    --
    Alice giggled and moaned loudly, then came, covering a good portion of the slimepool. "Heh...that was...very fun." She said, smiling and licking his lips. "Mmm...cotton candy." She said, slightly surprised. She licked Noriko a couple more times and smiled.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:33 pm

"I... was responsible for giving Athene her happiness back. You murdered her sisters and ate their corpses." Athene grew several slimy tendrils from her back. "You don't know how sad she was... until I stepped in."

Sai cuddled with Dave, bringing his head to her large breasts.

Alice's juices covered the pool before it slowly disappeared. Noriko's naked form rose from the pit. "That was great..."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Clarice shook her head and tried to crawl away, shivering. "No no no no no..." She said repeatedly, grabbing the pillow and trying to hide behind it.
    --
    Alice blushed and patted Noriko on the head. "You're a good girl." She said, smiling. "Um...wanna go cuddle?" She asked, climbing out of the pool and wrapping a towel around her waist.
    --
    Dave blushed a deep red and hugged Sai. He laid his head against her breasts and smiled.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:44 pm

"Oh, when you and Athene had sex... I grew so much more powerful. And it felt great." Athene stroked Clarice with a tendril. "She needs you, Clarice. I'm just here to help and I won't leave."
    Noriko meowed, forming from the pile of slime Athene's feet left behind and from the pool.

Sai hugged Dave back.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Clarice jerked away from the tentacle, shivering. "I...no....no no no..." She said, shaking her head and crying softly.
    --
    "Aw, cute kitty," Alice said, smiling and walking towards the bedrooms. "I'm going to go find Sai...wanna come?" She asked, turning around and smiling at Noriko.
    --
    Dave held onto Sai and yawned again. "Oh, don't worry silly, I won't be falling asleep soon." He said, running his hands through her hair and kissing her again.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Athene melted and disappeared.

Noriko meowed, holding onto Alice's hand.

Sai kissed Dave back, moving her tongue inside his mouth.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Dave smiled and held onto Sai, kissing her back. "Mmm..." He said, looking quite happy.
    --
    Alice smiled and wandered around, checking each bedroom for Sai. "Oh...where is she?" She said, frowning and peeking inside Aurora's room, then Ichiko's, then moving onto Kitty's.
    --
    Clarice got up and looked around the room, walking over to where Athene was. "...Athene...?" She asked, looking around the room through various boxes.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Sai kept kissing Dave. "Dave..."

Noriko purred quietly, nuzzling Alice's hand.

Athene was nowhere to be found, but little Elizabeth somehow ended up in the basement. "Mommy...?"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Clarice shrieked and jumped, covering most of her body with the pillow. "Yes, Elizabeth?" She asked shakily, trying to smile.
    --
    "Aw," Alice said, giggling and patting Noriko on the head. "Are you always this cute?" She asked, smiling and standing outside Dave's room. "Heh, this is the last room..." She said, shrugging.
    --
    "Hm?" Dave raised an eyebrow and looked at Sai.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Sai cuddled with Dave, stroking his chest. "Mmmm..."

Elizabeth yawned. "I'm sleepy.... where's mommy?" Elizabeth walked up to Clarice, not really knowing what the pillow was for.

Noriko kept purring, her tail moving around as she still nuzzled her hand.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:56 pm

"Oh..." Clarice said, smiling nervously. "Mummy is at the store dearie. Go upstairs and I'll be there in a minute to tuck you in, okay." She said. "Go on, Elizabeth." She patted Elizabeth on the head and found a blanket, wrapping it around her body.
    --
    Alice giggled and knocked on the door lightly, wagging her tail. "So cute," She said, smiling.
    --
    Dave blushed a little and looked down. "Um...Sai..." He said, looking up, sounding a little nervous. "What were you going to say?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Sai was about to speak but slithered to open the door. "Alice!" She hugged her tightly.

Elizabeth yawned loudly, jumping into Clarice's arms.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Dave sat up and looked out the door, waving at Noriko. "Hi, Nori." He said, smiling. Alice blushed and hugged Sai back, wagging her tail. "Hi, Sai." She said, smiling and kissing Sai, giving her full tongue. "Mmmm..."
    --
    Clarice smiled and carried Elizabeth into her room, then kissed her on the forehead. "Mommy is going to go take a shower, then she'll be right back, okay." She said, running her hand through Elizabeth's hair and tucking her in. She grabbed a set of clothes from her closet and quickly ran into the bathroom, dropping the blanket on the floor after closing and locking the door.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Noriko ran to Dave, jumping onto him, purring loudly and licking his face.

Sai kissed Alice back, kissing her just as deeply.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Dave giggled and held onto Noriko, stroking her tail and ears. "Good girl!" He said, cuddling with her and hugging her tightly. "I love you so much, Nori." He said, then tried to tickle her sides.

Alice smiled and hugged Sai, then walked over to the bed, sitting down. "Were um...you and Davey doing something?" She asked, tilting her head and looking under the blankets. "Because it looks like..." She said, her words drifting off. She shrugged after a few seconds and got under the covers, laying next to Nori and Dave.
    --
    Clarice got out of the shower and got dressed, then went to go check on Elizabeth.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Sai shook her head. "Just cuddling."

Noriko giggled, absorbing Dave's hands.

Elizabeth was sound asleep in her room.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Clarice smiled and walked up to Elizabeth, watching her sleep for a few seconds. "I guess you're all I have left..." She said to herself. "Sleep tight." She smiled and kissed Elizabeth on the forehead, then handed her a teddy bear from her shelf. "I'll see you in the morning." She got up and quietly closed the door, then went to her room and laid down on the bed and softly cried.
    --
    "Oh, okay." Alice said, smiling. "Wanna come cuddle with us, Sai?" She asked, giggling.

"Silly girl," Dave said, pulling his hands out of Noriko. "You're so cute." He smiled and wiped some of the slime off his face, then kissed Noriko on the cheek. "You're the cutest thing ever, Nori and...heh...I like it um...when you lick me." He blushed nervously and ran his hands through her hair.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Elizabeth clutched the teddy bear, sleeping peacefully.

Sai smiled and slithered under the covers, popping out next to Alice.

Noriko started licking Dave.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:35 pm

Alice smiled and held onto Sai, wrapping her tail around Noriko's leg though. "Mmmm..." She said, absorbing most of Sai's torso. "Can I be your blanket?" She asked, smiling at Sai and melting her legs into a slimy puddle. "Please?"

Dave giggled and held onto Noriko, smiling. "Um...Nori...do you want to go to your room?" He asked, scratching her behind the ears.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Sai watched Alice's legs melt. "You can do... anything you want with me, Alice." She smiled.

Noriko purred. "Okay."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Dave sat up and hugged Noriko. "Um...I guess I'll follow you, Nori." He said, shrugging.

Alice giggled and laid down on top of Sai, her body melting all over her. "Hehe, I'm sleepy, silly." She said, yawning and stretching her arms out, which dripped slime all over Sai's chest and face.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:44 pm

"Oh..." Sai frowned a bit, moving around in Alice's slime.

Noriko carried Dave into her room.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Alice blushed and looked at Sai. "Oh...okay." She said, thrusting her slime into Sai's pussy as far as she could. "Mmmm..." She said, moaning, panting and licking Sai's face.
    --
    Dave blushed a little and laid down on Noriko's bed, quickly getting under the blankets. "Um...do you...want to do it, Nori?" He asked, smiling nervously.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Sai moaned loudly. "Alice... yes!"

Noriko purred, jumping onto Dave's dick and riding him.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Dave's eyes widened and he held onto Noriko. "Well...that was fast..." He said, wincing each time Noriko came down on him. "Wait wait, Nori...can I ride you....please?" He asked, frowning a little. "I promise I won't...get too nervous, like last time."
    --
    Alice giggled and kept thrusting, slowly reforming her legs on top of Sai. "Mmmm..." She said, licking Sai's breasts.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 pm

"Hmm?" Noriko got off of Dave, melting and reforming so that her pussy was facing him.

Sai moaned loudly, trying to shove her tail inside of Alice.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Alice kept licking Sai's breasts and thrusting in and out, riding on top of Sai. "Oh..." She said, panting, as beads of sweat fell off her face. "I...can you do that thing with your tail?" She asked, gasping and moaning. "Pleassssse?"
    --
    Dave blushed a deep red and got on top of Noriko, stammering a little. "I...I'm a bit n-nervous, Nori." He said, frowning a little, then thrust inside her.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:09 pm

"I've been trying to do that... okay now..." Sai stuck her tail inside of Alice's pussy, moaning loudly.

Noriko moaned loudly. "Don't be, Davey. I love yoU!" She moaned.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:11 pm

"I love you too, Nori." Dave said, still blushing. He kept going, kissing Noriko on the lips.
    --
    Alice screamed and came all over Sai, covering her tail and most of her upper body. She then came inside Sai, filling up her body with slime.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Noriko kissed Dave back and continued moaning.

Sai came all over Alice.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Alice smiled and laid her head down on Sai, wagging her tail. "That was fun, Sai." She said, giggling and licking her face.
    --
    Dave gasped and came inside Noriko, then smiled a little and kissed her on the cheek. "Heh...that was...fun." He said, blushing and running one of his hands through Noriko's hair.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Noriko came all over Dave as she passed out on top of him.

Sai giggled, kissing Alice back. "I love you..."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:36 pm

"Um...Nori...?" Dave asking, poking her. "Oh...I wanted to cuddle." He frowned and laid down next to her, laying his head on her chest. He yawned and hugged her tightly. "I wish Aurora was here too."
    --
    "I do too." Alice said, wagging her tail and kissing Sai, giving her full tongue.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content