Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

2 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 17 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:01 pm

Athene rubbed her body against Clarice's tentacles after she was finished.

Ichiko scratched her head. "Footjob?"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:02 pm

"Well...no." SecuROM said, frowning. "Do you want to ride me or anything?" He asked, shrugging.
    --
    Clarice started moaning again and thrusting her tentacles inside Athene, jamming them into any spot she could. "Don't...touch...them when...they're hyper..." She said, arching back again and coming a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:04 pm

"Okay...." Ichiko lowered herself onto SecuROM's dick. "Thrust..."

Athene moaned and came instantly.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Clarice came seconds later, filling Athene completely with her tentacles' cum.
    --
    "Um...I was thinking...oh never mind." SecuROM said, blushing a little and thrusted himself inside Ichiko. He smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"Oh Ich...I almost forgot..." Saya said, picking up the vibrator and pleasuring herself...right behind SecuROM's head. "Silly...you're going to drown if you stay there." She said, winking.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Athene moaned loudly, massaging the cum all over Clarice.

Ichiko moaned loudly, moving up and down on SecuROM's dick.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Clarice licked Athene's face clean, then moved down to her crotch. "Let's get the inside clean..." She whispered, plunging her long tongue inside Athene's vagina.
    --
    SecuROM held onto Ichiko, squeezing her a little with his legs and coming inside her. He sighed and laid back on the bed, just in time to get showered by Saya coming all over his head. "Gah! Saya!" He yelled, sitting up and staring at her. She simply smiled back and put the vibrator down, then moved closer and dragged him down on top of her, resting his head on her breasts and giggling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:34 pm

Ichiko came at the same time that SecuROM came, falling onto the bed. She moved to the opposite side of Saya and held onto SecuROM.

Athene moaned loudly. "Yes... lick it all..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Clarice giggled and thrusted her tongue in and out of Athene's pussy. "Mmm...I will." She said, wagging her, for now, fox tail and perking her ears up.
    --
    SecuROM smiled and picked up the tennis ball again. "Eh?" He said, mock throwing the ball. "Just a couple more times?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:58 pm

"Yes!! YES!!!" Athene arched back and came all over her long tongue. "I wish my tongue was as long as that. I wish I had a lot of things..."

Ichiko eyed the ball. "Yes! Throw it!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:00 pm

SecuROM tossed the ball, which bounced back and landed a couple feet away.
    --
    Clarice giggled and swallowed, smiling. "I'll do anything for you..." She said, licking Athene's pussy again.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Ichiko dove for the ball and dropped it in SecuROM's hands, smiling and wagging her tail. "Erm..."

Athene moaned in pleasure and fondled Clarice's breasts.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:02 pm

"Oh, don't be embarrassed, Ich." SecuROM said, scratching her behind the ears and tossing the ball again.
    --
    Clarice kept going, shoving three tentacles up Athene's ass and groping her breasts.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:04 pm

"Yes! YES!! YES!!!" Athene came instantly. "Sorry..." She blushed slightly.

Ichiko's tail wagged and she went after the ball, dropping it in his hands again, panting. "Damn it, I'm panting now."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:05 pm

"Aw, that's cute." He said, smiling and tickling her under the chin. He threw the ball again, it landed a few feet from the bed, almost in teh same spot.
    --
    Clarice licked around Athene's pussy, getting all the cum off. "Mmm..." She said, giggling and licked Athene's lips. "Delicious."
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Ichiko went after the ball and hit her head on the door. She cried a bit before going back to SecuROM with the ball in her mouth.

Athene giggled. "I... love you." She fell asleep as little Elizabeth walked in and fell asleep in between her two mothers.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:08 pm

"Oh...sorry." He said, rubbing her head lightly. He tossed the ball again, this time it landed in his lap.
    --
    Clarice smiled and hugged both of them, pulling on a pair of underwear and falling asleep.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:09 pm

Ichiko fell asleep after dropping the ball into SecuROM's lap.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:22 pm

"Heheh..." SecuROM said, laying down on the bed and finding a clean pillow and pulling the blanket over him. Saya giggled and picked up Ichiko, laying her next to SecuROM. She laid on the other side and smiled, licking his face off. "Silly, you got me written all over you." She said, then mounted him. "Now, let's have a little bit of fun." She winked and rode him for a couple hours, eventually getting off. SecuROM laid there, half-asleep and his eyes wide open. His entire body was covered with Saya's cum. She licked his cheek again and giggled. "Fun boy." She said, hugging him and falling asleep.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:28 am

Ichiko woke up and looked at Saya, then SecuROM. "You rode him for a while, didn't you?" She giggled and licked some of Saya's cum off of his body.

A bunnygirl was sitting on a nearby hill, eating lunch.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:32 am

Saya had fallen asleep on SecuROM's chest. She smiled a little when Ichiko spoke and tried to grope SecuROM in her sleep. "Huh...?" SecuROM said, opening his eyes slowly and patting Ichiko on the head. "Aw...yes, she did." He smiled and scratching Ichiko behind the ears.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:34 am

Ichiko tried to find the tennis ball. "Where'd it go? I want to play fetch again..." Ichiko blushed.

The bunnygirl picked up a silenced M21 and cocked it. "Goodbye, Clarice." She searched for any sign of Clarice nearby.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:35 am

SecuROM smiled and pulled the tennis ball out of his pocket. "Okay." He said, tossing it across the room. "Go get it, girl."
    --
    Clarice blinked a little and hugged Athene, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:37 am

"Damn it, you-" Ichiko went after the ball and dropped it in SecuROM's hands, wagging her tail.

Athene hugged back, and found her red mage hat. While she bent down to pick it up, the assassin fired at Clarice's head.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:39 am

Clarice screamed and fell over on the floor, limp and bleeding from the side of her head.
    --
    "That's so cuuute." SecuROM said, petting her again and tossing the ball across the room. "Go on, go get it girl."
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:41 am

"I'm sorry, Clarice, my hat's part-" Athene looked up to see a bullet hole in the window and a hole in Clarice's head. She knelt down and picked Clarice up. "Clarice, don't you worry, I'll-" A tranquilizer dart struck her head and she fell asleep. "Hello, Clarice..." The assassin said in the shadows.

Ichiko's tail wagged and she went after it. "This room is too small! Let's go outside!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:43 am

Clarice blinked several times and waved. "Hello..." She said lethargically.
    --
    "Oh, well get some clothes on and we can," SecuROM said, putting on his shorts. "Then, maybe after we've had some playing fetch..." He stopped and winked at Ichiko, smiling. "Sound good?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:46 am

"...?!" The assassin was taken aback by Clarice's sudden recovery. "At least I didn't use the M82. Don't want you dying on me." She pulled out a white dagger and shoved it into Clarice's head. "That dagger is from a Spanish monastery dating back to the early years of the Inquisition. Any further into your head and the holy aura will blow your brains out!" She hid in the shadows and watched SecuROM and Ichiko.

Ichiko nodded and pulled on her shirt and shorts, and a pair of running shoes. "Fine! Let's play fetch! Yay!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:48 am

"Oh, okay." SecuROM said, smiling and patting Ichiko on the head. "Well, let's go." He walked out to the backyard with Ichiko and threw the ball. "Go get it girl." He said, scratching Ichiko behind the ears.
    --
    Clarice tried and touch the handle and pull the dagger out, only to have it burn her hands. She quickly passed out a few seconds later and curled up on the floor.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:50 am

"Where's Saya?" Ichiko looked around for the wolfgirl when she heard the ball flying. She went after it as the assassin roamed through the shadows, looking for Saya.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:52 am

Saya woke up naked on her bed, blinking. "Oh...Secky? Where'd you go?" She said, frowning a little. "Oh dear, they must have gone somewhere. She got up and looked around the room, biting her lower lip. "Oh...I wish they'd tell me these things." She said and started going through her clothes drawer. "Hm...what am I going to wear today?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:53 am

"You'll wear a blood-red dress!" The assassin dove a dagger into the foxgirl's stomach. "Not as evil and demonic as your sister, are you?!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:55 am

Saya gasped a little and fell back, bleeding. "Ow...why'd you do that?" She asked, quickly standing back up and casually pulling the dagger out. "Bad bunny." She smiled and wagged her finger in the bunnygirl's face.
    --
    "Ich? Did you find it?!" SecuROM yelled out, wandering around the rather massive backyard and trying looking through the bushes. "Ich...? Where are you?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:56 am

"...Fuck you!" The assassin pulled out a silver dagger and stabbed Saya with it. "Only a vampire would feel extreme pain from that!"

Ichiko was in front of SecuROM, her tail wagging. "That was fun! Do it again."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:00 pm

"Ow ow ow ow ow." Saya said, pulling the silver dagger out and tossing it on the ground. "Ouch...that dagger is sharp!" She said, frowning. "But you're just silly, everyone knows silver only works on...were...wolves...oops..." Saya said, looking down at her slightly burnt hands.

"Hehe..." She giggled and threw herself on the bunnygirl, tackling her. "Hm...what to do what to do with you." She mused, grabbing the bunnygirl's head. "I KNOW!" She yelled, then kissed the bunnygirl, wrapping her legs around her waist and wagging her tail. "Mmmm..." She moaned and gave the bunnygirl full tongue, winking.
    --
    "Okay, okay." SecuROM blushed and took the tennis ball out of Ichiko's mouth, throwing it further into the forest which somehow bordered the house and somehow looked as if it were autumn. "Go get it girl." He said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:03 pm

The bunnygirl tried to go for her silver katana, but moaned wehen Saya kissed her. She kissed back, stripping out of her uniform. "Why...?"

Ichiko ran after the ball, instantly recognizing the smell of her saliva on the ball. She ran back and dropped it at SecuROM's feet, wagging her tail.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:05 pm

"D'aw." SecuROM said, patting Ichiko on the head and tossing the ball again.
    --
    Saya stopped kissing the bunnygirl and grabbed her katana, tossing it aside. "Now...we won't need this." She said, winking and reaching the dagger. "Come here, cutie." She said, pecking the bunny on the cheek and bringing the dagger close to her throat. "Now...tell me everything." She growled.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:09 pm

The bunnygirl's cheek started bleeding a bit. She backed into a wall. "I was sent by... a group of demon hunters.... they thought... there were demonic creatures here... don't kill me! You can eat shit!" The bunnygirl drove a silver stake into Saya's stomach, and then fell to the ground. "Kill me..."

Ichiko went after the ball again and dropped it at his feet.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:12 pm

'Ow..." Saya said, frowning and falling over on the floor. "You're a bitch." She mumbled, dropping the dagger and groaning in pain.
    --
    "Hehe..." SecuROM said, tossing the ball again. This time, it bounced off a tree and smacked him in the face. "...Ow..." He said, frowning and picking the ball up again. "Oh, would you at that, there's a bit of blood on here." He said, pointing to a blood-dabbed spot on the ball and frowning again.

He shrugged and tossed the ball again. "Okay, go get it, Ich."
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:13 pm

"Mission... complete..." The bunnygirl sank into the shadows and fled the house.

Ichiko giggled and went after the ball.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Saya laid on the ground, breathing heavily and pulled the dagger out. "Well, that trick worked." She said, smiling and stood up again. "Now...what am I going to wear?" She dug through the drawer and pulled out some jeans, a t-shirt and pink underwear. "Hm..." She pulled out a pair of pink socks, too and put those on as well.
    --
    SecuROM sat down on the ground, leaning against a tree and waited for Ichiko to come back.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:17 pm

Ichiko ran back and dropped the ball in his lap. "Only enough energy... for a few more..." She passed out on his lap as well.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:19 pm

"Oh, sorry Ich." SecuROM smiled and scratched her behind the ears. "Do you wanna just sit here and cuddle?" He asked, stroking her tail.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Ichiko cuddled with SecuROM, wagging her tail.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:23 pm

"D'aw, Ichiko. You're so cute," SecuROM said, tickling her under the chin and scratching her behind the ears. "You wanna play another game?" He asked, winking.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:23 pm

Ichiko shook her head. "Let's rest... even for a bit..." She fell asleep and snored lightly.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:25 pm

SecuROM frowned and held onto Ichiko, rubbing her head gently. "Oh...the one time I want to do it and she says no." He said, sadly and cuddled next to Ichiko, resting his head on her breasts. "Well..okay, Ich." He smiled and kissed her gently on the cheek, then fell asleep as well.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:26 pm

The bunnygirl and two other ninja walked into the house. "Let's collect our reward..." One of the ninja randomly died of a heart attack, and melted into shadow, merging with the other ninja. That ninja walked into Clarice's room while the bunnygirl stalked Saya from the shadows.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Saya walked into the backyard and laid down on the grass, smiling a little. "Hmm...I wonder where Ich and Secky went." She said, looking out into the forest.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:30 pm

"They went to hell, like you are now!" The bunnygirl leapt from the roof, attempting to drive her katana into Saya.

The ninja pointed and laughed at Clarice. "Sprout any tentacles and the knife will kill you. Try to take it out and you'll burn your hands off. It'll take you years to recover from the damage this knife is doing to your body right now. I'd rape you, but that goes against my code of conduct." The ninja chuckled and threw several shuriken at Clarice.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:32 pm

Clarice was still unconscious, and thus made no attempts and protect herself.
    --
    Saya rolled out of the way, causing the bunny to fall flat on the ground. "I thought I got rid of that thing." She said, pointing to the katana. Saya pounced on top of the bunnygirl and growled. She quickly tore the bunny's pants off and pulled out her vibrator. "Heheh..,my turn." She giggled and rammed the vibrator inside the bunnygirl.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:37 pm