Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

2 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 16 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:48 pm

"I'm sorry..." As the tears hit her, she fell apart. "What?! NO! Not now! Just as I was about to... GAH!!" The slimegirl stabbed Clarice multiple times before melting into the ground and evaporating.

Ichiko nodded and rubbed herself against SecuROM's body. "I love you."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Clarice fell over on the ground and bled out, crying to herself.
    --
    "Aw, good girl," SecuROM said, rubbing the top of Ichiko's head and kissing her gently on the neck. "Very, very good girl. You're being so cute and cuddly today."

"D'aw, Ich," Saya said, laying down on top of Ichiko and licking her cheek. "Such a cute little thing." She smiled and hugged them both, wagging her tail. "I think we're done now."
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:52 pm

Ichiko's tail wagged and she wrapped herself around SecuROM. "Mmm..."

Elizabeth was eating ice cream when she saw her bleeding mother on the floor. "Mom!" She knelt down next to her. "Athene taught me some white magic... but it won't heal you!" She started crying when she thought of an idea. "SAYA!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:01 pm

Saya giggled and kissed Ichiko on the cheek. "Silly, you're getting frisky." She said, smiling. Her ears perked a little when she heard Elizabeth calling her. "Oh, dear. What's happened now." She mumbled, getting off of Ichiko's back and wrapping herself with in a robe. "Stay here children, I'll be right back." She winked and left the room.
    --
    Clarice laid motionless on the floor, looking around the room a couple times. She smiled when she saw Elizabeth and grabbed a blanket from the couch to cover herself. "Hello Elizabeth..." She said, losing her childish voice and speaking in a rather adult one, instead. She looked around her, noticing all the blood and frowned a little when Elizabeth screamed for Saya. "Don't worry, I'm fine." She said, sitting up and smiling again.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:28 pm

"Mom..." Elizabeth held onto Clarice, crying. "Athene went to buy some groceries..."

Ichiko played with a tennis ball.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:31 pm

"Hm..." SecuROM scratched his chin and thought for a second. "Hey Ich, wanna play a game?" He asked, pulling on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt he'd brought with him.
    --
    Clarice smiled and hugged Elizabeth back, rubbing her head. "That's nice, dear." She said calmly.

Saya walked in the room and saw all the blood, then saw Clarice's mostly bloody body. "Oh dear, sis...what happened?" She asked, trying to not go crazy from her hunger. "Actually, why don't you just go wash off in the shower and I'll watch Elizabeth." She said, still trying to ignore the blood.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:32 pm

"Okay." Ichiko threw the tennis ball playfully at SecuROM.

Elizabeth cried. "A slimegirl attacked her... what am I?! I'm useless..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:35 pm

SecuROM smiled and tossed the tennis ball across the room. "Heh...um, you wanna go get it, Ich?" He said, patting her on the head.
    --
    "Oh, silly. Don't talk like that." Saya said, patting Elizabeth on the head and smiling.

Clarice hugged Elizabeth again and smiled. "No...you're not." She said hazily, her eyelids starting to droop a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:36 pm

Ichiko glared at SecuROM. "I'm not some sort of dog..." She suddenly found her picking up the ball with her mouth and bringing it back to SecuROM. "Damn you..." She sat down and wagged her tail.

Elizabeth held onto Clarice, crying more.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:39 pm

SecuROM laughed a little, taking the ball and putting it on the bed. "Silly, I just had to see if you'd go for it." He said, smiling. "Sorry." He shrugged and scratched her behind the ears.
    --
    "Sssh, it's okay." Clarice said, motioning for Saya to leave. Saya nodded and patted Elizabeth on the head, then walked back to her room and sat down on the bed. "Oh, a ball!" She said, picking it up, then dropping it instantly. "Oh, it's wet! I wonder who did this." She said, looking at Ichiko from the corner of her eye.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Ichiko blushed and licked Saya's hand.

Elizabeth continued to cry. "A succubus... and a red mage.... what am I?"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:46 pm

"Oh Ich," Saya said, smiling. "You're so cute right now." She giggled and leaned on SecuROM's shoulder. "Hehe, I'll fetch the ball for you, silly." She said, wagging her tail and putting the tennis ball in SecuROM's hand.

SecuROM blushed a little and scratched both of them behind the ears for a little bit, smiling. "Oh well, um...Ich. Do you still want to play or would you rather watch?" He asked, patting her on the head.
    --
    "You're a good daughter." Clarice said, running one of her hands through Elizabeth's hair and holding her with the other. "That's what you are."
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:48 pm

"I'll play." Ichiko sat down and wagged her tail, watching the ball.

Elizabeth sniffled. "I wish I could turn into a shadow like you and mom could... I only know I inherited your eyes... and Athene's spells..." Athene came in through the door with bags of groceries. She got up and ran to Athene, crying. "Clarice.... was attacked!" Athene ran to Clarice and held onto her. "Are you okay?"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:50 pm

Clarice nodded and smiled, kissing Athene on the cheek. "Hello." She said, purring quietly.
    --
    "Okay," SecuROM said, tossing the ball across the room again. "Go on, Ich, go get it." He said, blushing a little from talking to Ichiko that way. "Heh...wow, that sounded...awkward."
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Athene petted Clarice. "You're so cute. I love you both!" She grabbed Elizabeth and hugged them both.

Ichiko ran and got the ball, dropping it in front of SecuROM. "Damn my canine side."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:53 pm

"Aw, that's so cute." SecuROM said, patting Ichiko on the head and smiling. "Hm...if you fetch balls will you..." He held his hand in front of her mouth and tickled her under the chin. "Lick my hand?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
    --
    Clarice giggled and purred louder, nuzzling Athene and wrapping her with her tentacles.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Elizabeth closed her eyes. "I don't want to see you two do it!" She closed her eyes. "Not here..."

Ichiko wagged her tails faster and licked his hand. It tasted of bacon.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Clarice looked over at Elizabeth and frowned. "What...?" She said, slightly confused and stopped hugging Athene. After a few seconds, she got it and smiled again. "Oh...don't worry." She said, hugging Elizabeth. "I am too...hurt...to do that." She said.
    --
    "Aw, Ich, you're so cute." SecuROM said, sitting down in front of Ichiko. "The cutest girl ever!" He said, hugging Ichiko and kissing her on the cheek.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Elizabeth giggled. "Oh... sorry." She held onto Athene.

Ichiko's tail wagged even faster. "You think so?!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:03 pm

"Yep." SecuROM said, smiling at Ichiko. "You're just so adorable, loving and cuddly!" He hugged Ichiko again, rubbing her back and scratching her behind the ears. "It's just so cute how you wag that tail and do everything...and," He stopped hugging her and faced Ichiko again, blushing. "Heh...kinda sexy."
    --
    Clarice hugged them both, wrapping them with her tentacles and purred. "It's okay. I'm fine." She said, lying through her teeth.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:05 pm

"No, you aren't." Athene said. "I wish my spells wouldn't end up hurting you... all I taught Elizabeth were the spells I knew..."

Ichiko pounced on top of SecuROM. "Let's do it."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:09 pm

"Gah! We just did it!" SecuROM said, trying to keep the excited Ichiko from tearing his pants off. "We can't just do it again, silly. But..." He smiled a little and slid down. "I-I could...um...do you." He winked and smiled.

"Oh Ich." Saya said, watching them and wagging her tail. "Can I join you two, pleasssssse." She whined, getting down on all fours and letting her tongue hang out. "Pleasssssse." She begged.
    --
    "Yes, I am." Clarice said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:13 pm

"Go ahead...." Ichiko lied down, fondling herself.

"I..." Athene massaged Clarice.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:15 pm

Clarice giggled and blushed. "No...not here, not in front of Elizabeth." She hissed, trying to keep Athene off her. "Let's go to our room." She said, smiling.
    --
    "Um...okay." SecuROM said, going down on Ichiko. Saya frowned a little, then climbed on top of Ichiko and giggled again. "C'mon Ich, let's play." She said, kissing Ichiko passionately and wagging her tail in SecuROM's face.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:17 pm

Athene frowned a bit when she was hissed at. "Elizabeth is in the shower." She could hear the shower running from afar.

Ichiko kissed Saya back, rolling over.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:21 pm

Clarice looked around and blushed, slightly embarrassed. "Well, not out here." She said, giggling and walking into their room.
    --
    SecuROM frowned a little when Ichiko rolled over. "Oh...Ich." He said, tilting his head upwards and licking Ichiko. "Silly girl."

Saya wrapped her legs around Ichiko and grabbed her breasts, winking. "Come on girlie, I think we should get a bit...rougher." She said, digging through a nearby drawer and pulling out a vibrator. "Hmmm?" She asked, holding it up.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:23 pm

Ichiko frowned. "A vibrator? Oh well..."

Athene giggled and ran with Clarice into the room. "Now..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:29 pm

"Oh, silly. What's wrong?" Saya asked, smiling. "It'll be fun, unless...you don't want it." She frowned a little and tried to look sad.
    --
    Clarice locked the door and smiled, stripping Athene naked with her tentacles and double penetrated her. "The fun begins..." Clarice said, giggling and thrusting six tentacles inside Athene.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:57 pm

"Oh, okay... What about SecuROM? Did he fall asleep or something?" Ichiko turned the vibrator on and stuck half of it inside of her vagina, moaning.

Athene moaned loudly. "I wish I could fuck you as hard as you are me...."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:01 pm

"No silly." Saya said, moaning a little and blushing somewhat. "You can stick it in all the way, or I could get the double-headed one." She winked and smiled.

"What am I supposed to do, then?" SecuROM asked, looking at both of them. "If you two are just going to use those things, why do you need me?" He frowned and little and sat down on the bed.
    --
    "No need." Clarice said, inserted a couple of her tentacles inside herself. "I'll do it for you." She winked and rammed four more tentacles into Athene, stuffing two of them into her mouth.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:10 pm

"..This thing is only four inches long!" Ichiko threw the vibrator at the floor and pounced on SecuROM. "A live one is so much better. Having something to sink your claws into, or having something to rest yourself on..."

Athene moaned loudly, fondling Clarice's breasts.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:13 pm

SecuROM frowned again and took his shorts off. "Ich...here you go," He said, staring down at his feet. He sighed, "I'm all yours...I guess." He looked up and kissed her on the cheek, then laid back down on the bed.
    --
    Clarice moaned quietly, thrusting her tentacles in and out of Athene, being especially hard on her crotch.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:14 pm

"What's wrong, Sec?" Ichiko laid down next to him, pressing against his body.

Athene moaned out loudly and came twice all over the tentacles. "Mmm..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Clarice started panting, letting her long tongue hang out and arched back. She thrust her tentacles one last time inside Athene and came, screaming with pleasure and filling her insides with cum. "Yes..." She said, purring.
    --
    "Nothing, nothing." SecuROM said, smiling at Ichiko. "It's just that I feel like you're being a little dominating, not that I mind, though." He scratched her behind the ears and kissed her on the cheek again.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:17 pm

"I won't be as dominant, you can do whatever you want to me when we do it." Ichiko kissed SecuROM.

Athene moaned loudly as Athene's cum filled her naked body. "Yes..." Her eyes glowed orange briefly.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:22 pm

Clarice sighed a little and took her tentacles out, then smiled at Athene. "You're not my dear Athene, are you?" She said, smiling.
    --
    "No, no. Really, I don't mind. You can...do whatever." He said, laying his head on her chest. "Really, I don't care." He pulled his shorts back on and smiled, then sat up. "Hm...you wanna play a game, Ich?" He asked, picking up the tennis ball, which Saya eyed continually.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:22 pm

"No, it's me... My eyes glow orange like that a lot." Athene hugged Clarice tightly.

Ichiko got up. "Yes..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:25 pm

"Oh...?" Clarice said, surprised and licked Athene's face gently. "Sorry." She said, hugging Athene as well.
    --
    "Okay." SecuROM said, smiling. "Um...," He threw the ball across the room again, Saya eying it as it flew. He patted Ichiko on the head. "Go on, girl. Go get the ball, Ich."
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:26 pm

"Remember, I was the eldest of three red mage sisters... I just never did what they did. They killed, I stayed home and cooked dinner for them." She sobbed.

Ichiko went after the ball and brought it back. "Why do I enjoy this?"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:30 pm

"Silly, because you're adorable." SecuROM said, scratching her behind the ears. He tossed the ball across the room again, causing it to bounce off the wall and land right back in his lap. "Oh wow, that was pretty cool." He said, smiling. "Just don't tackle me or anything, Ich." He said, winking.
    --
    "It's okay." Clarice said, rubbing Athene's back and resting her head on her shoulders. "It's okay..." She felt a piece of string in her mouth and pulled it out, holding a long, saliva covered red strand in her hands. She blushed a little and tossed it on the ground. "Don't worry, Athene. It's okay, don't cry."
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Athene eyed the strand in Clarice's hand. "I thought you digested her by now..." She cried more. "I love you, Clarice..."

Ichiko pounced on SecuROM and grabbed the ball with her mouth, wagging her tail.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:34 pm

"What..no that was just a strand of cloth." She said, frowning.
    --
    "Oh, naughty girl." SecuROM said, taking the ball from Ichiko's mouth. "You wanna play a new game?" He asked, pulling down his shorts.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:35 pm

"I...." Athene sobbed into Clarice's chest.

Ichiko dropped the ball and her tail wagged as fast as it could. "Yes, sir!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:38 pm

Clarice sat down on the bed with Athene in her hands. "What's wrong, Athene. I thought you'd stopped crying." She said, rubbing Athene's back with her tentacles and holding her head in her breasts. "It's okay, Athene. Really, it is."
    --
    "D'aw. What do you want to do," He asked. "Ride me, let me ride you, doggy or a blowjob?" He scratched her behind the ears and stroked her tail, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Athene petted Clarice. "You're so much stronger than I am... all I can do is fucking throw elemental attacks at people. That's it." Athene cried more.

"Blowjob." Ichiko said and promptly went to work.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:46 pm

"Ssh...sssh." Clarice said, laying down on the bed. "Silly, that's more than I can do." She said, giggling.
    --
    SecuROM smiled a little and patted Ichiko on the head. "Good fox," He said, wrapping his legs around her. "Very good fox."

Saya perked her ears up and looked at SecuROM. "Can I play too, pleasssse." She whined, wagging her tail and smiling. "Um...okay." SecuROM said, motioning for her to come closer. Saya walked up to him and licked his hand, giggling. "Hmmm?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yes, Saya, you can." He said and scratched her behind the ears.

Saya giggled and jumped up on the bed, crawling around on all fours and standing over SecuROM. "Actually...I'm going to help Ichiko." She said, winking and started licking SecuROM's crotch.

"H-Hey...tha-that's a lot of l-licking you girls are d-doing." SecuROM said, arching a little bit and trying to keep from coming. He smiled a little and scratched both Ichiko and Saya behind the ears. "Good dogs." He said, then quickly frowned a little and blushed. "Oh...I hope I didn't offend you girls, by..you know...saying that...out loud." He blushed again and closed his mouth.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:51 pm

"Are you kidding me? You can change age. You can tu... wait, I can do that, too. You can take any attack and look as though nothing ever happened. You can sprout tentacles." Athene cried out and sucked on her nipples.

Ichiko stopped briefly. "It's fine.. would have preferred if you called me a fox...girl..." She sucked harder.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:56 pm

"Well...I-I...sorry, Ich." SecuROM said, frowning again. "I'm sorry." He patted her on the head and scratched her behind the ears, then stared down at his hands.

Saya giggled and kept licking, then put her crotch down on SecuROM's face. "Lick it, now." She said flatly, pushing her vagina onto his mouth. SecuROM groaned and stuck his tongue inside Saya, causing her moan loudly and squeeze his head with her thighs, coming all over his face. "Okay..that's a good boy."

SecuROM arched back a little and came, covering both Ichiko and Saya's faces. "Oh...oh dear...I'm sorry, girls." He said, frowning again.
    --
    Clarice moaned again and rammed one of her tentacles up Athene's ass, wrapping her legs around her waist. "D-Don't...not now." She said, moaning quietly and arching her back.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Athene moaned in pleasure. "What do you have to say in response?"

Ichiko licked the cum up with her tongue. "Mmm..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Clarice arched back again and screamed, her tentacle going off inside Athene, the rest going off outside and showering both of them. She laid back when it was done, covered in tentacle cum and smiled. "That..." She giggled and started licking Athene clean.
    --
    "Heh...good girl, Ich." SecuROM said, sitting up and putting his shorts on. "Anything else you'd like to play?" He asked her, smiling.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:32 am