Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

4 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

Clarice

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 16 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  Clarice Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Kitty pointed at the bed and climbed back onto it, cuddling with Alice, who was sleeping between Kitty and Kat. "Right here!" She said, purring loudly and smiling. Alice was in her wolfgirl form, wearing a maid's outfit that matched Kitty's.
    --
    Dave blushed and gasped, rubbing Ria's head. "G-good girl..." He said, smiling and scratching her behind the ears. "Now...can you lick it, please?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Ichiko poked Alice.

Ria started licking Dave's tool.

A large sphere grew where Jill had fallen, glowing slightly purplish.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:02 pm

Clarice wandered into the room, holding her teddy bear and blanket. She tilted her head, poking the ball.
    --
    Dave gasped and thrust a little into Ria's mouth, gently rubbing his cock against her tongue and scratching her behind the ears. "G-g-goood g-girl..." He said, blushing a deep red and rubbing her large ears.
    --
    Alice mumbled something and swatted away Ichiko's hand, rolling over in her sleep.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:11 pm

The ball grew a bit when Clarice poked it.

Sai frowned and picked Aya up, placing her on a flat rock under the sun in the front yard.

Ichiko frowned and scratched behind Alice's ears.

Ria kept sucking and licking Dave off.
    Aya

Post  Aya Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Dave gasped and rubbed Ria's head, scratching her behind the ears. "A-al-almost there..." He said, blushing. "T-then...a-after this you c-can b-bend over, please?"
    --
    Clarice reformed into her adult form and poked the ball with a tentacle, tilting her head and growing a pair of fox ears and a tail.
    --
    Aya was still asleep but rolled over in her sleep, mumbling something.
    --
    Alice absorbed Ichiko in her sleep, up to Ichiko's neck, and warmed herself up a bit.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:49 pm

The sphere shrunk slightly. "You..." Jill's voice spoke, seeming to come from all over the room.

Ria sucked as hard as she could.

Sai frowned. "Damn it all, why won't she wake up?!"

Ichiko moved around in Alice a bit.
    Aya

Post  Aya Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Dave came a few seconds later, filling Ria's mouth and throat and covering her lower face. "H-heh..." He said, blushing and patting her on the head. "S-so-sorry..." He said, frowning a little and looking nervous.
    --
    Alice groaned in her sleep and rolled over, causing Kitty to roll over as well and take the blanket from Kat, who sat up and ripped it off the other two girls, curling back up into it. Alice mewed and absorbed Kitty as well, who had been rudely awakened by Kat. "Oh...hi ich!" She said, purring and snuggling with Ichiko.
    --
    Clarice backed away rather quickly, her eyes widening. A few seconds later, she turned to run away from the sphere, trying to get out of the room.
    --
    Aya opened an eye and looked around, meowing happily. She sat up and started running around, giggling, meowing and trying to jump at random things, with a cross between an ^_^ and :D look on her face.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:17 pm

The sphere was gone and a large purple puddle was in its place. A tendril emerged from it and pulled Clarice back.

Ria wiped the cum off and hugged Dave, bending over.

Ichiko petted Kitty.

Sai smiled. "Aya?"
    Aya

Post  Aya Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Clarice shrieked and struggled, clawing at the tentacle. "NO! LEMME GO!" She yelled, struggling and twisting around, trying to slip out the tentacles grasp.
    --
    Dave smiled and petted Ria on the head. "Good girl..." He said, smiling and patting her on the ass. He grabbed her thighs and thrust into her wet, tight, hot pussy, gasping a little and riding her hard.
    --
    Kitty giggled and kissed Ichiko, meowing. "Remember when we got in that fight..." She said, giggling.
    --
    Aya was too far away from Sai to hear her, having ran across the street and was now running into the forest, giggling and yelling something that sounded like 'chase me'.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Ichiko frowned. "Yeah..."

Jill slowly rose from the puddle, purple slime sliding off of her naked glistening body and onto a puddle where her feet should have been. "You're so hot... it will make this that much more fun..." More tentacles traveled over Clarice's body.

Ria screamed out, moaning.

Sai sighed and morphed into her human form, trying to run after Aya.
    Aya

Post  Aya Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Clarice pulled back, still struggling to get away. "No...please no..." She said, her eyes tearing up. "Don't...," She said. "Unless you use your tongue..." She winked and blushed a little.
    --
    "Why the sad face?" Kitty asked, tilting her head and hugging Ichiko. "You so cute Ichis!"
    --
    Aya was running in random circles across the street, trying to catch a butterfly that was lazily flying around her head.
    --
    Dave kept going, thrusting faster and harder, gripping her ass and thighs tighter and gasping. "Good girl...after this...um...can you ride me then? Then I'll ride you, okay?" He said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Jill laughed. "No... I'm not that great with it." A tentacle rubbed itself against Clarice's pussy.

Ichiko frowned. "You hurt me so badly that day..."

Sai giggled as she watched Aya. "Aww..." She carried her back into the house.

Ria moaned, arching back.
    Aya

Post  Aya Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Clarice giggled. "I am..." She said, winking, then moaned quietly when Jill rubbed the tentacle against her pussy. "Fuck me, as hard and wild as you can, silly." She said, kissing Jill deeply and wrapping her arms around Jill's neck. She rubbed her pussy up and down, against Jill's stomach, moaning and starting to pant.
    --
    Kitty kissed Ichiko on the cheek. "I know...I'm sorry. I made you a cake though!" She said, purring loudly and snuggling with Ichiko.
    --
    Aya struggled and trying to get away from Sai, making cute noises and trying to climb out from her arms and over her shoulder. "Ehueh? Wait...butterfly!" She said, sounding sad, then wandered back over to the couch and snuggled under the covers.
    --
    Dave kept going, gasping and running his hands down Ria's wet body, patting her hard on the ass. "Good girl." He said, smiling and scratching her behind the ears. "Just...a bit more..."
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Sai frowned. "Please... I want to have... fun with you..."

Jill sighed and started fucking Clarice hard. "Your cum will only make me stronger..."

Ichiko hugged Kitty.

Ria came all over Dave's crotch, tired.
    Aya

Post  Aya Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Dave gasped and came inside Ria's slit, filling her insides with cum. He pulled out slowly and gasped, coming a second time covered her back and ears in semen. He blushed a very deep red and patted her on the head. "H-heh...s-sorry..." He said, pulling his pants back on and laying down on the bed, feeling thirsty. He decided to get up and go get a glass of water. "I'll..be right back, Ria. I'm going to go get a glass of water." He said, smiling and kissing her on the forehead. "Such a good girl."

He wandered by Clarice and Athene's room, seeing Rayne on the bed. He limped into the room and stared at her, wondering about her hair. "Hi Athene. Um...when did you get your hair cut?" He asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed.
    --
    "Sleepy..." Aya said, yawning. "Cold." She shivered a little and frowned, meowing sadly.
    --
    Clarice moaned loudly, letting herself twist and turn like a doll in Jill's slimy grasp, offering no resistance whatsoever. "More..." She said, moaning and wrapping her legs around Jill's waist. "I...need to suck something..." She said, panting and wincing a little each time Jill thrust into her.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Rayne scoffed. "Where the hell is Athene?! And like hell she'd even touch you..."

Sai frowned and brought her back outside. The butterfly was on the rock.

Jill shoved a tentacle deep into Clarice's mouth.
    Aya

Post  Aya Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:50 pm

Aya chased after the butterfly, laughing loudly and leaping at it. She giggled and landed on the grass, rolling around in it and meowing happily.
    --
    Dave stared at Rayne, taken aback. "Um...you're not Athene...are you?" He asked, frowning a little.
    --
    Clarice sucked on the tentacle, wrapping it tongue around and licking up and down. She grasped it firmly at the base, rubbing her hands vigoursly and shoving it further down her throat, deep throating it. "Mmm..." She said, moaning loudly and thrusting against Jill's other tentacles.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Sai smiled, but felt lonely. "I just wish she'd come inside and have fun with me..."

Rayne rolled her eyes. "No, I'm Lindsay Lohan. Of course I'm not Athene, you fucking idiot!"

Jill kept rubbing and fucking Clarice hard. "I need you..."
    Aya

Post  Aya Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Dave frowned and stared down at the ground, looking like he was going to cry. "Oh..." He said, sounding quite sad and sniffling a little. "Okay...then..." He said, choking up a little.
    --
    Clarice kept sucking Jill's tentacle, moaning loudly and thrusting her own tentacles into Jill's pussy and ass. She held one in front of Jill's mouth, moaning. "Lick it...please...lick..."
    --
    Aya had fallen asleep outside.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Sai frowned. "Bollocks..." Sai carried Aya back in front of the fireplace, which Rayne had lit with a fireball after storming out of the room.

Jill sucked on the tentacle.
    Aya

Post  Aya Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Dave was quietly crying in Athene's room.
    --
    Saya was asleep on the couch across from Sai, snoring loudly and drooling on a pillow. Aya absorbed Sai up to her armpits, wishing she'd turn into her human form.
    --
    Clarice came a few seconds later, her tentacle spray cum all over Jill's body and inside her, and flooding the inside of her mouth. Semen shot out of the tentacles in Jill's ass and pussy, flooding both of them and causing it to seep out of her crevice. Clarice moaned loudly and squeezed her thighs together, coming one more time, covering Jill's body in her fluids.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Sai morphed into her human form, waiting to see what Aya would do.

The cum disappeared into Jill's body. "Mmm... so good..." Her breasts seemed slightly bigger as she jiggled them around.
    Aya

Post  Aya Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Saya opened an eye and sat up, rubbing them and looking groggy. "Huh..." She muttered, shielding her eyes from the light of the fireplace. "Who's that?"
    --
    Aya giggled and thrust her slime into Sai's orifices, licking her face and groping at her breasts with her slime. For Sai, it would feel like her pussy was simultaneously being licked, rubbed and fucked three ways for each. Aya just giggled and held onto Sai, meowing happily and purring quietly.
    --
    Clarice collapsed against Jill's breasts, her tentacles coming a third and final time, filling Jill's body and breasts up with massive amounts of slime, and covering both of the girls in semen. "Heh...that was nice..." She said, purring and holding onto Jill. "I'm not scared of you anymore. You're nice..." She smiled and hugged Jill tightly, purring loudly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:51 pm

"Oh, yes..." Jill allowed the cum to spill all over her, her body becoming more curvy and her slime becoming more glossy. "So good..."

Sai moaned loudly, moving about inside of Aya as she was fucked.
    Aya

Post  Aya Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Saya walked over to Rayne, smiling and sitting down beside her. "You look familiar..." She said, tilting her head and trying to remember who she was. "Oh...right...didn't you die?" She asked, biting her lower lip.
    --
    Dave had cried himself to sleep on Athene's bed, having fell into a depressive mood and thought about suicide the whole time.
    --
    Aya kept going, harder and faster. To Sai, it would feel like the tongues that were licking her pussy were now thrusting their way inside her, and licking her stomach, breasts, nipples and feet, now.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:04 pm

Aurora frowned and held onto Dave, purring and rubbing his back.

Rayne glare at Saya. "Your lovely half-sister murdered me!"

Sai kept moaning, writhing in Aya's grasp.
    Aya

Post  Aya Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Saya frowned, growling a little. "Be careful now, silly..." She said, still smiling, a low growl coming from her throat. "Now...I don't remember Clarice killing either of you...lets see...Davey shot you...twice...I forgot what happened to your other sister...and I made nice with Athene. Speaking of which...where is Athene?"
    --
    Dave smiled a little in his sleep, dreaming about being cuddled by Aurora and Noriko. He felt better now.
    --
    Aya kept going, adding more and more pleasure with each passing second.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:16 pm

"Well, she ate me!" She started tearing up. "And I don't know where Athene is, why do you want to know?"

Aurora enveloped Dave, massaging him and purring more.

Sai came all inside of Alice, moving around in her slime.
    Aya

Post  Aya Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:26 pm

Saya frowned and held Rayne close, rubbing her head. "There there, its alright..." She said, holding Rayne's head close to her large breasts. "Don't cry..."
    --
    Aya meowed and came a few seconds later, flooding Sai's insides and filling her body with neon green slime. She moaned quietly and gently let Sai out through her pussy, green slime dripping out as well.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:41 pm

Sai tried to move around as she slid out of Aya's pussy, trying to get her to orgasm again.

Rayne cried softly.
    Aya

Post  Aya Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Aya came a second time, moaning loudly and covering Sai in green slime. She sighed and laid back, moaning and melting a little. "Mmm..." She said, purring loudly and staring up at the ceiling, wanting Sai to climb on top of her.
    --
    Saya held onto Rayne, rubbing her head and back. "Sssh, ssh, don't cry..." She said, picking Rayne up and carrying her back to Athene's room. "Here, you can sleep, okay?" She said, smiling and tucking Rayne in next to Dave. She left the room and came back a few minutes later with a glass of water, placing it on the table, then left and quietly closed the door.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Sai rubbed Aya's slime all over her naked body. She climbed on top of Aya.

Noriko was walking around the house.
    Aya

Post  Aya Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Dave cuddled with Rayne in his sleep, mumbling something about Kitty and the other catgirls and petting them.
    --
    Aya giggled and kissed Sai deeply, thrusting her tongue down Sai's throat and a large amount of slime into Sai's pussy.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:10 pm

Rayne pushed Dave off and slept on the other corner of the bed.

Sai moaned loudly, wrapping her own long tongue around Aya's.
    Aya

Post  Aya Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Dave fell off the bed and smacked his head on an end table, getting a rather nasty looking welt and gash on the side of his head.
    --
    Aya moaned and thrust harder, holding Sai close to her and pressing her hard nipples against Sai's chest. She pulled her tongue back out, wrapping it around Sai's own and licking her face at the same time.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Sai moved her hands all over Aya's slimy body, kissing her passionately. Her tail grew back and she rubbed it against Aya's pussy.

Elizabeth carried Dave out of the room and healed his head wounds.
    Aya

Post  Aya Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Aya moaned and spread her legs wide enough so Sai could get on top of her. She smiled and wrapped her arms around Sai's neck, kissing her back and wrapping her neon green, lime flavoured tongue around Sai's.
    --
    Dave was half-asleep and holding onto Elizabeth, wondering what happened and where he was, among other things.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Elizabeth held Dave tightly. "It'll be okay..."

Sai licked Aya's face and worked her way down to her nipples.
    Aya

Post  Aya Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Dave smiled and held onto Elizabeth, laying his head on her chest. "Okay..." He mumbled, slurring his words.
    --
    Aya moaned loudly and came inside Sai, flooding her pussy with slime. She slowly pulled her tentacle out, green slime dripping from the tip of it. "Lick..." She said, moaning and thrusting a tentacle into Sai's mouth, and then another into her ass.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Elizabeth hugged Dave, nuzzling him.

Sai sucked on Aya's tentacle. "So good..."
    Aya

Post  Aya Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:02 pm

Aya giggled and licked at Sai's pussy, thrusting her several foot long tongue into it and pumping in and out. "Mmmm..." She said, purring loudly.
    --
    Dave smiled and held onto Elizabeth, rubbing her head. "Aw, Elizabeth..." He said, slurring his words again due to a mild concussion, making it sound like 'Awwh, Ewizabif'.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Sai moaned out in pleasure, her moans muted by the tentacle she was sucking on.

Elizabeth frowned when she heard Dave pronounce her name like that, but dismissed it because he was hurt.
    Aya

Post  Aya Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Aya kept going, slowly massaging Sai's breasts with her slime. She came inside Sai's mouth a few seconds later, slime spraying out of it.
    --
    Dave held onto Elizabeth.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Sai gagged a bit as the slime sprayed into her mouth. "Mmm.. tasty..." She licked Aya's tentacle one more time with her long tongue.

Elizabeth had turned into a shadow in her dark room, holding Dave close.
    Aya

Post  Aya Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Aya came a third time, moaning softly, as a little bit of slime shot out of her tentacle and onto Sai's face. "Again..." She said, panting and covered in sweat.
    --
    Dave smiled and snuggled close to Elizabeth, holding onto her wet body. "Awh..." He said again, sounding sleepy. "Soo cute, Ewizabif..." He said, wincing a little when he laid his head down on the pillow.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Sai went around to licking Aya again, thrusting her long tongue into Aya's pussy.

Elizabeth cast another healing spell on Dave.
    Aya

Post  Aya Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Dave blinked and stared at Elizabeth for a few minutes, unmoving and looking as if he were staring at something miles away.
    --
    Aya moaned loudly and laid down on the floor, spreading her legs and wrapping them around Sai's shoulders. "More..." She said, panting and arching her back.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Elizabeth grabbed Dave with her tendrils, sitting him next to her. She slapped him.

Sai kept going in, thrusting her entire tongue inside.
    Aya

Post  Aya Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Dave's eyes widened and he touched his cheek, looking a bit shocked and with his mouth open. He blinked a couple times and settled back into his stare.
    --
    Aya screamed and squeezed her thighs together, trying hard not to absorb Sai. "Deeper..." She said, rubbing her pussy against Sai's face.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Elizabeth kissed Dave deeply and passionately with her entire tongue.

Sai tried to go as far in as she could.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content