Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

4 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

Clarice

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 14 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  Clarice Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Clarice reformed into her shadowy adult form, shaking her head. "No, of course not, silly." She said, picking Elizabeth up. "I'm fine, honey. Now...you must be sleepy. Want mommy to tuck you into bed?" She asked, purring.
    --
    Aya moved her feet around, mumbling and groaning, sounding a bit annoyed.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:43 pm

Elizabeth looked around. "Is there a cat around here?" She yawned.

Aurora frowned and moved her hands around Aya's body.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Clarice stopped purring and tilted her head. "Hm?" She asked, smiling. "Come on Elizabeth, lets go to bed..." She said, smiling and carried her into her room, tucking her in. "Night night..." She said, kissing Elizabeth on the forehead and fluffing her pillow. She then let Dave out of her shadowy body and wandered back into her room, collapsing on the floor, half in exhaustion and half in pain.
    --
    Dave shrugged and sat down on the end of Elizabeth's bed, yawning. "Um...I guess I'll be leaving then..." He said, looking back at Elizabeth.
    --
    Aya wiggled around and opened an eye, meowing and tackling Aurora.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Sai wrapped herself around Dave. "Where?"

Aurora giggled. "You're so hot..." She blushed.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:00 pm

"Oh...um...h-hi..." Dave said, blushing a little and hugging Sai.
    --
    Aya meowed and nuzzled Aurora, purring loudly.
    --
    Clarice managed to crawl onto the bed, having reverted into her human form. Her left thigh and part of her right shoulder blade looked as if it had a serious sunburn.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Rayne had a bottle of lotion, but wandered into an empty room where Athene was sleeping and poked her slimy body.

Aurora smiled. "Aww... I wish you moved around more..." She warmed up.

Sai smiled.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Clarice lied on the bed, in pain, and couldn't sleep. She wished someone would come in with a bottle of lotion or something to soothe her burns.
    --
    Aya purred and nuzzled Aurora again, meowing happily.
    --
    Dave smiled and laid down on Elizabeth's bed, completely opposite of her. "Eh...I guess its big enough..." He said, shrugging and wondering why Elizabeth had such a large bed. He yawned loudly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Rayne walked into Clarice's room. "This lotion will help her heal... I can see why Athene fell in love with her..." She blushed as she put lotion into her hands and started rubbing Clarice's body with it.

Aurora purred and rubbed Aya with her tentacles as Lexi walked into the room.

Elizabeth was in her shadowy teenage form on the bed. She wrapped several tentacles around Dave and pulled her into her body.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:27 pm

Aya moaned quietly and kept rubbing her head against Aurora's chest. "F-f-fuck me..." She said, panting and sticking her ass in the air.
    --
    Clarice moaned quietly and smiled at Rayne, purring. "Aw, thank you." She said, smiling happily and spreading her naked legs a little so Rayne could get at the burned spot easier; however this also flashed her naughty bits right in Rayne's face, but Clarice didn't seem to notice.
    --
    Dave smiled and snuggled closely to Elizabeth, blushing. "Um...E-Elizabeth..." He said, smiling awkwardly. "W-wake up now...please...?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:33 pm

Aurora purred. "Oh, yes..." She dove into Aya's pussy. "So tasty..."

Rayne blushed. "Oh, you were awake? Okay..." She rubbed lotion all over Clarice's legs slowly.

Elizabeth rubbed against Dave's dick lightly.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Dave gasped and struggled a little, sighing. Then, he relented, and kissed Elizabeth lightly on the lips. "I hope she isn't dreaming..." He said to himself, frowning a little and suddenly feeling very nervous and awkward.
    --
    Clarice purred louder and wrapped a tentacle around Rayne's shoulder. "Mhmmh...yes. Good girl..." She said, smiling and licking her lips. "That feels very nice..."
    --
    Aya screamed and arched her back, thrusting her own tentacles into Aurora and licking her face. "More!" She said, whining a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:46 pm

"Yes..." Aurora arched back. "But you have to do something for me after..."

Rayne felt a bit uneasy. "T.. tentacles?"

Elizabeth started going harder and faster.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Dave gasped a bit more, grabbing both of Elizabeth's breasts with his hands, and thrusting hard into her pussy while wrapping his legs around her waist. "H-heh..." He said, smiling a little. "G-good girl..." He blushed and kissed her deeply, moving his tongue into her mouth.
    --
    Clarice tilted her head. "What's wrong?" She asked, frowning, then winced a little. "Ow...it hurts..." She said, pointing at her tentacle. "I think it got hurt too. Please, rub it..."
    --
    Aya moaned louder. "W-What?" She asked, panting and wrapping her legs and arms around Aurora's body.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Elizabeth kept going.

Rayne looked at the tentacle and rubbed it with her slick hands.

Aurora came deep inside of Aya. "Use your feet... to please me..."
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Clarice moaned softly, panting now, her saliva dripping from her long tongue onto her chest and pooling between her breasts. "Yes yes...g-good..." She paused, arching her back a little, as the tentacle came all over Rayne's face, chest, arms and hands. "...girl." She giggled and wrapped her legs around Rayne's chest. "You're so cute."
    --
    Dave gasped and held Elizabeth close, squeezing his thighs together and kissing her harder. He kept thrusting against her own thrusts. A few seconds later, he came inside her pussy and pulled out slowly, blushing a little. "H-h-eh..." He mumbled, feeling awkward and blushing a deep red. "U-uh...b-bend over, Elizabeth?" He asked, smiling awkwardly.
    --
    Aya moaned and laid back on the couch, shaking and coming inside Aurora, flooding her body and crevice with neon green slime. "Yes...master..." She said, thrusting both her feet into Aurora's ass and pussy.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Rayne smiled. "Aww... you, too. I wish I could do stuff as a shadow... all me and Jill can do is turn into one..."

Elizabeth came all over Dave's crotch and then bent over.

Aurora screamed out in pleasure. "Yes... but rub my tentacles with them..."
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:05 pm

Dave blushed and smiled, then grabbed Elizabeth thighs and blushed even redder. "Um...h-here goes..." He said, then thrust into her ass, hard.
    --
    Clarice giggled and wrapped more tentacles around Rayne. "I think these ones are hurt too..." She said, smiling and bringing up three tentacles this time. "But...you only have two hands..." She said, winking and poking Rayne's mouth with the middle tentacle.
    --
    Aya frowned and did so, then started fisting Aurora with both hands.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:08 pm

Elizabeth moaned loudly, her shadowy body pressing hard against Dave's dick.

Rayne giggled and rubbed the tentacles, sucking on the middle one.

Aurora moaned loudly, her tentacles sliding against Aya's feet.

Lexi was curled up into a ball next to Alice.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Dave kept going, thrusting harder and faster into Elizabeth's ass. He gripped her thighs even tighter, his fingers sliding a little more into her body. He gasped a little as her body gripped him tighter, but kept thrusting. "Just...a...bit more, Elizabeth." A few minutes later, he came inside her ass and pulled out, gasping. "Okay..."

He smiled again and thrust back into her pussy this time, going just as hard and fast as he was before.
    --
    Clarice giggled and thrust the other tentacle into Rayne's pussy, followed by another, then one into her ass. "Mmm...sexy..." She said, her tendrils pumping in and out, hard and fast, thrusting into Rayne's body.
    --
    Aya meowed cutely and kept going, thrusting her arms deeper into Aurora's pussy, up to her elbows now in her slime.
    --
    Alice was asleep.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Elizabeth came all over Dave. "Oh, yes... Dave..."

Rayne moaned loudly, her large breasts bouncing.

Aurora screamed out, about to cum.

Lexi reformed, poking the red ball.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Aya thrust her arms one last time, ending at around mid-upper arm length, with her face directly against Aurora's pussy and her ass against her tentacles.
    --
    Dave gasped and kept thrusting hard for a few more minutes, coming inside Elizabeth. He pulled out slowly, smiling and patting her on the ass. "Good girl. Now, turn around." He said, smiling. "Please?"
    --
    Clarice kept thrusting for a few minutes, moaning loudly before coming inside Rayne. Her tentacles' cum seeped out from Rayne's crevice, onto the bedsheets and sprayed all over her chest and back. The top of Rayne's head was covered in cum, which would slowly drip down through her hair, while her ass was filled. Finally, the tentacle in her mouth went off, spraying the back of her throat and filling her mouth with semen.
    --
    Alice jiggled a little, but otherwise did nothing.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Aurora came all over Aya's green naked body. "Oh..."

Elizabeth turned around.

Rayne rubbed her cum covered body all over Clarice.

Lexi grew wolf ears and a tail, licking the ball.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Dave smiled and pointed down at his crotch. "Be a good girl and suck, okay?" He said, smiling and patting Elizabeth on the head.
    --
    Clarice moaned and licked Rayne's face clean. "Mmm...tasty...now..." She said, smiling and pulling a strap-on dildo out of a nearby drawer. "Fuck me. Please?" I've never had a girl do what I just did for you...please?" Clarice asked, frowning and whining a little. "I'll do anything for you after that."
    --
    Aya purred and snuggled next to Aurora, licking her own face clean. "Tasty." She said, giggling.
    --
    Alice reformed back into her human form, gagging and sputtering. "Huh...w-what!?!" She asked, looking around nervously. "What?!...huh...oh...oh, hi Lexi!" She said, smiling and snuggled close to Lexi. "Do that again. The licking, please."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:50 pm

A thick tendril poked at Clarice's pussy. "I can only make one..."

Aurora giggled. "You can eat me... whenever you want."

Lexi licked Alice again. "So good..."

Elizabeth looked at Dave's dick and started sucking.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:57 pm

Dave gasped and gently thrust in and out of Elizabeth's mouth, rubbing her head. "Good girl..." He said, smiling and gasping a little. A few minutes later, he came inside her mouth, then pulled out gently and came a second time, covering her face. He gasped and came a third and final time, semen covering the top of her head and hair, slowly dripping down onto her neck and forehead. He blushed a deep red. "S-s-sorry..." He said, frowning a little and hoping she didn't mind.
    --
    Aya giggled and went down on Aurora, thrusting her tongue into Aurora's pussy, then wrapping her lips around it, looking as if she were kissing it passionately.
    --
    Clarice smiled. "That's enough..." She said, then thrust herself against Rayne's tentacle and moaning loudly. "Just...d-don't touch my left thigh, please..." She said, kissing Rayne deeply and moving her tongue into and down Rayne's throat. "Mmmmm...." She purred loudly and wrapping her right leg and arms around Rayne.
    --
    Alice smiled and started fingering Lexi. "Hehe...I wonder how the wolfie likes it..." She said, giggling and kissing Lexi's tongue. She took on a solid human form, blushing a deep red.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:02 am

Elizabeth's shadowy body absorbed the cum. "Davey..."

Aurora moaned loudly. "Go as deep as you can..."

Rayne smiled and kept going with the tentacle.

Lexi moaned loudly. "Use your entire arm..."
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:05 am

"Hm?" Dave asked, smiling and patting Elizabeth on the head. "What is it, sexy--I mean Elizabeth..." He said, blushing even redder. "Sleepy?"
    --
    Clarice moaned louder and louder, arching her back and coming all over Rayne and her crotch. "Oh yes...now...now...fuck me again..." She said, panting and kissing Rayne again, more forcefully this time.
    --
    Alice blushed and started fisting Lexi, using her entire forearm. "Heh...use your entire tongue..." She said, slowly spinning around so her pussy was in Lexi's face.
    --
    Aya used her entire tongue, wiggling it around everywhere inside Aurora's body. "Mmmm..." She said, fisting Aurora's ass with one of her free hands.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:14 am

Elizabeth brought Dave's head in front of her pussy. "Please..."

Rayne kept fucking Clarice.

Lexi moaned loudly. "Good girl... yes..." She thrust her entire tongue into Alice's pussy.

Aurora came all over Aya again.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:17 am

"H-eh...um...o-okay Elizabeth." Dave said. He blushed and started licking Elizabeth's pussy, thrusting his tongue in and out of it and stroking the outside.
    --
    Clarice moaned and started licking Rayne's breasts and face, gasping and coming a second time. "One more t-t-time..." She said, panting and sweating a little. "Then...you can...fuck me bent over..." She said, winking.
    --
    Alice moaned loudly, her thighs squeezing together. "Yes! YES!" She yelled, fisting her other hand into Lexi's ass. She rammed both of them up to about her mid-upper arms then started licking the outside of Lexi's pussy.
    --
    Aya giggled and snuggled close to Aurora, meowing and rubbing the cum all over her body.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:19 pm

Elizabeth screamed out in pleasure, her shadowy body rippling with pleasure.

Rayne kept going, trying to suck on Clarice's nipples.

Lexi went as deep as she could, slime seeping out of her crevices.

Aurora purred. "So hot..."
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Aya purred and tried to get inside Aurora, meowing and tilting her head. "I sleepy!" She said, yawning and cuddling with Aurora.
    --
    Clarice moaned and pressed her C-cups against Rayne's face, purring loudly. "Good...g-gi-girl..." She said, her body shaking with pleasure.
    --
    Dave kept going, sliding a couple fingers into Elizabeth's pussy.
    --
    Alice came a few seconds later, and fell back onto the couch. "Oh...wow..." She said, sweating heavily.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Lexi screamed out and came all over Alice. "Oh, sorry..." She licked up the slime.

Aurora absorbed Aya. "Good girl..." She stroked her.

Rayne kept going. "So good..."

Elizabeth screamed out and pulled Dave's entire arm in.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:29 pm

Aya purred and cuddled inside Aurora, meowing happily. She yawned again and fell asleep a few minutes later, her body slowly warming back up.
    --
    Clarice squeezed her thighs together again and arched her back, screaming with pleasure and thrusting against Rayne's body. "Harder!" She yelled, panting and holding Rayne in a tight embrace. She smiled and kissed her passionately, moving her long tongue into Rayne's mouth and down her throat. "Mmmm..."
    --
    Alice giggled. "Why are you sorry?" She asked, giggling as Lexi licked her. "That was great. Now..." She smiled and got off the couch, bending over so her feet were on the ground and hands against the couch cushion. "Fuck me."
    --
    Dave gasped and thrust his arm in and out of Elizabeth's pussy. "Heh...naughty girl..." He said, blushing a little. "After this...could you spread your legs on the bed?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Aurora purred.

Rayne came deep inside of Clarice as she kissed her.

Lexi giggled and thrust several tentacles into Alice.

Elizabeth moaned loudly, cumming all over Dave's arm.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:48 pm

"Heh..." Dave said, blushing and pulling his arm slowly out of Elizabeth's pussy. "Um...c-can you um...get up against the wall, Elizabeth? I mean...b-bend over...and put your hands on the wall?" He asked, blushing a deep red and smiling nervously. "P-please?"
    --
    Clarice shuddered and squeezed her thighs together one more time, arching her back as high as she could and coming all over Rayne's tentacle and crotch. "Oh...yessss..." She said, smiling and sighing with pleasure. "Now..." She got up shakily, putting her hands on the edge of the bed and her feet on the ground. "Fuck me again." She said, winking and shaking her ass.
    --
    Alice moaned loudly, panting and sweating heavily. "R-ride me, Lexi!" She said, gripping the cushion with her hands tightly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Elizabeth pressed herself against the wall.

Rayne smiled and started fucking Clarice yet again.

Lexi kept going, pressing more slime into Alice.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Clarice moaned loudly, panting and pushing herself against the bed to give some resistance to Rayne. Her long tongue lolled out, drops of wet, warm saliva dripping off the pointed tip and landing on the floor. "Harder...deeper..." She said, moaning constantly and closing her eyes.
    --
    Dave blushed and got behind Elizabeth, thrusting into her ass. He smiled nervously and gripped her upper thighs tightly, squeezing them. "G-good girl..." He said, going faster and harder. "Just...tell me what you want..."
    --
    Alice moaned and spread her legs, giving Lexi more room. "Oh yes..." She said, whimpering a little and sprouting a pair of cat ears and a tail.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Rayne thrust herself as deep as possible into Clarice.

Elizabeth smiled. "In my pussy..."

Lexi kept going in deeper and deeper.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Clarice shuddered and looked as if she were going to cum, but then returned to her moaning and panting. "Oh, yes....good girl." She said, gripping the edge of the bed and pushing herself against Rayne's thrusts again.
    --
    "Oh..." Dave said, blushing and pulled out of Elizabeth, thrusting into her slit and going a bit slower this time. "S-sorry..." He said, smiling awkwardly.
    --
    Alice came a few seconds later, collapsing on the couch. "Oh...wow..." She said, wincing a little and trying to stand up. "My...my ass hurts." She said, frowning.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Elizabeth moaned. "Faster..."

Rayne came inside of Clarice a final time and fell on the bed.

Lexi came deep inside of Alice and melted slightly all over her.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:18 pm

"O-okay..." Dave went faster and harder, gasping and gripping Elizabeth's thighs and buttocks even tighter.
    --
    Clarice came all over Rayne as she fell, covering her chest and breasts, then collapsed on top of her. "That..." She said, panting and covered in sweat. "Was fun...you're so good at this." She smiled and kissed Rayne on the cheek, then snuggled close to her and fell asleep.
    --
    Alice moaned and whined quietly, panting. "Oh...I can...feel it. Flowing out of you...god that is so hot." She said, laying back in Lexi's slime and swirling it around. "We...should do this more often..." She said, smiling and falling asleep a few minutes later.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Elizabeth licked Dave as she moaned more.

Aurora walked around and let Aya out onto the couch next to Alice and Lexi. "Mmm..."
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:26 pm

Dave blushed and patted Elizabeth on the head just before he came inside her. "H-heh...g-good girl." He said, smiling. "Um...just one more...t-turn around, please?" He asked, smiling awkwardly.
    --
    Aya was asleep and fell on Alice, meowing in her sleep and rolling over.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Lexi smiled and nuzzled Aya. "Aya..." She whispered into her ear.

Elizabeth came all over Dave. "Just one more...." She said.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:33 pm

Dave smiled and sat down on the bed. "Come here, silly." He said, blushing and feeling even more awkward. "Um...come be a good girl and suck, okay."
    --
    Aya mumbled something and gently gnawed on the couch cushion, trying to wiggle around. Her ears twitched when Lexi whispered into it.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Lexi giggled and licked Aya. "Alice..." She poked the sleeping wolfgirl with a tendril.

Elizabeth looked at Dave and started sucking.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Dave gasped and rubbed the top of Elizabeth's head, blushing. "G-good gi-girl..." He said, smiling a little and patting her on the head. "B-but...j-just lick it now, please? Just...grab the s-shaft with both hands...and lick the tip. Please?" He asked, blushing a deep red now and looking very nervous.
    --
    Aya whimpered and curled into a ball, sniffling. "No no no..." She muttered in her sleep, crying a little. Alice opened an eye and giggled, hugging Lexi.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:15 pm

Lexi frowned and hugged Alice. "I wish Aya would wake up..."

Elizabeth was still sucking, not hearing what Dave said.
    Clarice

Post  Clarice Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Dave gasped a bit more, shuddering a little. "O-okay...j-just start licking it now, please, Elizabeth?" He asked, smiling a little and blushing.
    --
    Aya opened an eye and meowed happily, her tail swishing a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Lexi glomped Aya. "Yay!" She looked at Aya. "I heard of what you did with Aurora... do it with me."

Elizabeth kept sucking.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content