Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

4 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

Alice
    Alice

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  Alice Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Dave blushed a bit and stroked Noriko's tail, then wrapped his legs around her waist. "Um....do you want to have fun...with me?" He asked, smiling nervously and kissing her again, this time on the cheek.
    --
    Clarice purred and had fallen asleep again, laying against Athene's shoulder.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:15 pm

Noriko purred and yawned loudly. "Tomorrow, Davey... sleep..." She melted, enveloping Dave up to his chest.

Athene giggled. "Aww, you're too cute." She shaped herself around the succubus.

Aurora kept licking Alice's wet pussy, trying to get as much as she could.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:18 pm

Alice moaned with each lick, moaning louder and faster each time. After about a minute and a half, she couldn't take it anymore and came all over Aurora, covering her from head to toe in thick, red, cherry-flavoured slime. She laid back against the wall, panting heavily and breathing hard, her tail wagging furiously. "E...enough is enough...kitty. I'm sleepy...." She said, yawning and laying down on the floor, falling asleep a few minutes later.
    --
    Clarice purred loudly now and opened an eye, giggling.
    --
    Dave smiled and snuggled with Noriko. "Okay, that's fine by me, Nori." He said, hugging her and laying his head on her chest. He fell asleep a few seconds later, quite happy.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Aurora came all over Alice's feet in her sleep. Her body slowly absorbed Alice's slime.

Noriko had melted all over Dave.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Alice snuggled closer to Aurora, panting and licking her breasts in her sleep.
    --
    Dave hugged Noriko tightly, smiling and mumbling her name in his sleep.
    --
    Kitty sat up on her bed, finding herself right behind Kat. She yawned loudly and gently shook Kat awake, mewing.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Aurora moaned lightly, rubbing Alice's feet with her tendrils.

Noriko purred, wrapping herself around Dave.

Athene started kissing Clarice passionately. "It's been so long... please..."
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Clarice purred and wrapped her legs around Athene's waist, pressing her pussy against Athene's stomach. "Inside me...now." She said, smiling and licking Athene's face. "Mmm...tasty." She said, giggling and sprouting several tentacles from her back. "Okay...but...I want you inside me, Athene. Please." She smiled and thrust several tentacles into Athene's body, pumping in and out.
    --
    Dave snuggled closer to Noriko, dreaming about cuddling with her and Ichiko.
    --
    Alice moaned softly in her sleep, moving her feet away from Aurora's tentacles and curling into a ball on the floor.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Tendrils shot into Clarice's pussy as Atheen's body bucked and rocked due to Clarice's tendrils.

Noriko mewed in her sleep.

Aurora looked at the ball on the floor and licked her lips. "She's so hot when she morphs..." Sai slithered into the room.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Dave yawned and sat up, looking around. He heard Noriko mewing and smiled, hugging her tightly. "Aw, good kitty." He said, scratching her behind the ears.
    --
    Clarice screamed and arched her back, her tentacles thrusting deeper into Athene's body, followed by several more. She slid one or two in between Athene's breasts and moved them in and between both Athene and her own, moaning loudly. "Oh yes! Lick me, lick me, Athene!" She yelled, running her long tongue all over Athene's breasts.
    --
    The ball wiggled a little and rolled over once, bumping into Aurora gently.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Noriko purred, licking Dave.

Athene kept going and going, trying to suck on a tentacle.

Aurora meowed, picking the ball up with her feet.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Clarice purred and kept thrusting her tentacles into Athene, sweating heavily and panting. She felt like she was going to come at any moment, but she managed to hold on long enough to thrust a tentacle down Athene's throat. She moaned loudly and kept licking Athene's breasts, one of her tentacles coming just a little bit.
    --
    Dave blushed and snuggled next to Noriko. "Aw, good girl." He said, patting her on the head. "Heh...what...what do I taste like?" He asked, smiling a little and kissing her on the cheek.
    --
    The ball wiggled around a little, trying to get free.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Athene sucked on the cum greedily as she came all over Clarice.

Noriko meowed. "I forget..."

Aurora purred, allowing the ball to roll off of her feet. She poked the ball with her toes.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Clarice couldn't take it and came almost instantly, showering Athene's breasts, chest, face and most of her insides with cum. She came a second time and filled the rest of Athene's body up, the tentacle in her mouth spraying down her throat and the rest showering poor Clarice in it.

She moaned and squeezed her thighs together, coming all over Athene's crotch. A few seconds later she'd stopped shaking with ectasy and laid back on the bed, covered in cum, sweat, slime and saliva. "Mmm...come...inside me...please..." She said, moaning softly.
    --
    Dave frowned a little, then giggled. "Well, you can always find out..." He said, smiling and kissing her on the lips.
    --
    The ball jiggled a little and rolled out some more, ending up between Aurora's thighs.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Athene liquefied completely and came all over Clarice, absorbing all the fluids on Clarice's body. "Mmm..."

Noriko kissed Dave back, melting all over his legs.

Aurora purred, poking the ball and licking it.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Dave blushed and hugged Noriko. "Um...want to?" He asked, stroking her tail. "But...can I be on top, this time?"
    --
    Clarice purred and held onto Athene, mewing. "Mmmm..." She grew fox ears and a tail, wrapping her large, bushy tail around Athene's waist. "I'm cold..." She said, frowning and shivering a little. "Be my blanket, Athene, please?" She asked, panting a little.
    --
    Alice reformed back into her wolfgirl form quickly, eyes wide open and looking startled. She stared for a second, then calmed down and started wagging her tail. "Hehe...naughty kitty, don't lick me while I'm sleeping..." She said, giggling and kissing Aurora on the cheek.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Noriko purred. "Anything for you."

Athene petted Clarice, engulfing her body up to her breasts.

Aurora giggled. "Oh..."
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Dave blushed awkwardly. "Um..c-can you s-s-..." He stammered a bit, then cleared his throat, blushing even redder. "C-can you s-suck me...off?" He asked, smiling awkwardly and patting Noriko on the head. "But...just...just lick it, please."
    --
    Clarice purred and fell asleep a few minutes later, snuggled closely to Athene's breasts.
    --
    Alice giggled and looked up, seeing Sai. "Hi!" She said, jumping up and tackling Sai, melting all over her. "Mmmm...I missed you..." She said, wagging her tail and laying her head against Sai's breasts, the rest of her lower body melted and covering Sai's chest and crotch.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Sai kissed Alice passionately. "So did I.. you're so hot..." She ran her hands through Alice's slime.

Athene held Clarice's head close to her large breasts.

Noriko purred and started sucking Dave's dick.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:29 pm

Alice moaned softly and laid her head on Sai's breasts, licking them. She slid a bit of her slimy body into Sai's pussy, moaning quietly and gently thrusting in and out.
    --
    Clarice purred and smiled, snuggling with Athene.
    --
    Dave gasped and patted Noriko on the head. "G-good...g-girl." He said, blushing a bit.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Sai moaned loudly, her back arching high in the air.

Athene held Clarice close, licking her.

Noriko kept going and going, speeding up after a bit.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Alice kept licking Sai's breasts, then started sucking on her nipples, using a tentacle to get the second one. She moaned louder and louder, holding a tentacle close to Sai's mouth and pulling Aurora towards her with several others.
    --
    Clarice giggled some more and licked Athene, purring loudly now. "Mmm...tasty." She said, smiling and rubbing her face against Athene's tongue.
    --
    Dave gasped a bit more, arching his back a little. "Almost...kitty..." He said, smiling a little and scratching Noriko behind the ears. "W-Why don't you l-l-lick it now?" He asked, blushing slightly redder.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Sai moaned loudly and shoved the tentacle into her mouth, rubbing it and licking it with her entire tongue.

Athene giggled. "What do I taste like?"

Noriko sucked and licked as fast as she could.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Clarice purred and licked all over Athene's face, mewing a little. "Mmm...chocolate..." She said, then giggled and went down to Athene's crotch, smiling. "Um...can I?" She asked, pointing at Athene's pussy and licking her lips.
    --
    Alice moaned loudly and arched her back, panting. She smiled a little at Aurora and shoved several tentacles into her pussy, and one down her throat. "Mmm...there you go, kitty..." She said, sweating heavily and wagging her tail.
    --
    Dave came a couple seconds later, gasping and laying back down on the bed. "Heh...good girl." He said, patting her on the head. "Um...um...could you spread your legs?" He asked, blushing quite a bit now.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Athene spread her legs. "Anything for you."

Aurora moaned loudly, sucking on the tentacle just as Sai was doing.

Noriko swallowed Dave's cum and then spread her legs.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:03 pm

Clarice purred and thrust her entire tongue into Athene's pussy, moaning quietly. "Me...too..." She said, mumbling and pointing down at her crotch.
    --
    Dave blushed and got on top of Noriko, kissing her on the cheek. "Um...can I ride you now?" He asked, a little bit red.
    --
    Alice had almost completely liquified at this point, her slime seeping into whatever crevices it could find on Aurora and Sai. She whimpered a little and came, flooding both the insides of Aurora and Sai. She laid down between the two of them, panting and covered in sweat, exhausted.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Athene screamed out in pleasure, trying to shove Clarice's head in deeper.

Noriko meowed happily.

Sai and Aurora came, covering Alice head to toe in slimy cum.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Dave smiled a little and hugged Noriko, blushing. "Okay then, kitty." He said, kissing her deeply and thrusting inside her.
    --
    Clarice winced and felt her face press against Athene's pussy, most of it below her nose slipping inside. She struggled a little, but kept licking and thrusting.
    --
    Alice moaned softly, almost whimpering, and slowly absorbed the cum.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Aurora licked her lips as she watched Alice. "You're so hot..." She licked the cum off of her feet.

A bit of cum leaked out of Athene's oussy.

Noriko moaned loudly, her breasts bouncing up and down with each thrust.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Alice blushed and hugged Aurora, licking her. "Mmm...you're so tasty!" She said, giggling and kissing her on the cheek. She grabbed Sai with a few tentacles and engulfed her upper body, letting her head poke out from between her breasts. "Mmm...hi, Sai." She said, massaging Sai's back.
    --
    Clarice purred and kept going, sliding her hands into Athene's body. Athene's pushing had managed to fit most of Clarice's head into her crotch, with her tongue going as far as it could. "Mmmm...." Clarice said, muffled, licking the inside of Athene's body.
    --
    Dave kept going, a bit harder now and blushing a little. He kissed her again, moving his tongue inside her mouth.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:45 pm

"Alice..." Sai petted her, rubbing her slime all over her own breasts.

Athene came all over Clarice. "Oh... at least it tastes like chocolate..."

Noriko couldn't take it anymore and came.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Dave came a bit later, gasping and squeezing Noriko a bit tighter, then laid down, resting his head on Noriko's breasts. "That was...nice." He said, smiling up at Noriko's face.
    --
    Clarice moaned and came as well, then started licking the slime off her body, purring as loud as she could.
    --
    Alice wagged her tail and reformed into her wolfgirl form, laying down against Sai. "Mmm...will you two sleep with me?" She asked, yawning and hugging Sai and Aurora.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:56 pm

Athene smiled. "Let me help you with that..." She licked Clarice with her long tongue.

Noriko meowed and licked Dave.

Aurora and Sai nodded.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Dave smiled and snuggled closer to Noriko, scratching her behind the ears. "D'awwwww," He said, hugging her tightly. "You're so cute. Will you be my blanket, and pillow?" He asked, smiling.
    --
    Clarice giggled and laid down on the bed, purring. "No no no, I can do it." She said, blushing and licking the rest of the slime off, then she licked Athene's tongue a few times, mewing.
    --
    Alice changed into her catgirl form and purred, snuggling closer to Sai and dragging Aurora onto her lap. "Mmmm...sleepy..." She said, laying down between Sai and Aurora.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Noriko purred and complied, engulfing Dave so that his head would rest on her breasts.

Athene giggled.

Lexi was playing on Ichiko's PS3.

Sai frowned. "Aurora and I... like it so much more when you're in your wolfgirl form. Please..." She let her tongue hang out.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Dave smiled and snuggled with Noriko. "I love you, Nori." He said, smiling up at her and kissing her on the cheek, before falling asleep against her breasts. "Mmm...don't...leave me..." He mumbled, then moved around a little before settling down and sleeping soundly.
    --
    Clarice purred and cuddled with Athene, meowing quietly and changing into her catgirl form. "I want to be inside you..." She said, giggling.
    --
    Alice looked up and saw Sai's form, then changed back almost immediately. "Anything...just...lick me...please. Both of you..." She said, sounding a bit desperate. "I'll do anything to you...please?" She asked, whining a little and pouting as cutely as she could.
    --
    Kitty walked into Ichiko's room and laid down on the bed, purred and snuggling with one of Ichiko's pillows.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Ichiko dropped the groceries in the kitchen and went into her room with some fish sticks. She noticed Kitty on her bed and smiled. "Aww."

Noriko purred and fell asleep as soon as Dave did.

Aurora and Sai started licking Alice, Aurora going down for Alice's feet.

Athene petted Clarice. "Go right ahead."
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Clarice purred and snuggled up with Athene, trying to sink into her.
    --
    Saya wandered into the kitchen and saw putting away the groceries. She shrugged and helped, picking up the kitchen as she went.
    --
    Alice moaned quietly and laid her head on Sai's chest, wagging her tail quickly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Athene allowed Clarice to sink into her. "Do what you want, Clarice. I won't mind."

Ichiko put the fish stricks next to Kitty.

Sai smiled. "You're such a good girl!" She petted Alice.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Alice smiled and licked Sai's hand, quite sleepy. "I'm tired..." She said, frowning and cooling a bit.
    --
    Clarice purred and laid her head against Athene's breasts, yawning. "Want to go lay with Davey and Nori again?" She asked, looking up at Athene's face, making as cute a face as she could. "Pleasssse?"
    --
    Kitty smiled and ate one, frowning a little. "I don't like fish sticks..." She said, looking a bit sad. "But...thanks anyway."
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:20 pm

Ichiko brought out some small fish instead and ate the fish sticks quickly. "Want it?"

Athene smiled. "Okay..." She carried Clarice into Noriko's room.

Sai petted Alice. "Sleep, then."
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Alice wagged her tail and fell asleep against Sai, holding Aurora close to her own breasts. She was mumbling Sai, Dave, Aurora and Noriko's names in her sleep, giggling a little.
    --
    Clarice purred and climbed onto Noriko's bed, snuggling with Dave. "Mmm..." She said, licking him and purring.
    --
    Kitty smiled and ate some of the fish, purring loudly. "Thank you, Ichiko." She said politely, kissing her on the cheek. Kat was asleep on the bed as well, snoring audibly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:58 am

Sai smiled, licking Alice's face in her sleep. Aurora meowed and licked Alice's breasts.

Athene pulled Dave out of Noriko and tried to hold him as close to her as she could.

Ichiko giggled and petted both catgirls.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:03 am

Alice moaned softly in her sleep and wagged her tail even faster, mumbling Sai's name. She came a little, red slime flowing out of her pussy and onto the floor.
    --
    Dave yawned and opened one of his eyes, seeing Noriko. He turned around and smiled sleepily at Athene. "Hi..." He said, patting Athene on the head, wishing Noriko would hold him from behind.
    --
    Kat purred in her sleep, rolling onto her back and curling her tail around her thigh. Kitty purred too and hugged Ichiko, mewing.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:47 pm

Aurora licked up the slime from the floor and held onto Alice.

Noriko meowed and held onto Dave from behind.

Ichiko giggled and hugged Kitty, petting both catgirls again.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Kitty yawned cutely and snuggled closely to Ichiko, purring. Kat mewed in her sleep and gently pawed at Ichiko's hand. She started rolling over again and cuddled up with a nearby pillow, gnawing on it.
    --
    Dave blushed and patted Noriko on the head, smiling. "Aw, good girl." He said, hugging her and Athene tightly.
    --
    Alice cuddled closer to Sai, wrapping her tail around Aurora's waist and yawning. She stretched her arms out and opened her eyes, smiling and patting Aurora on the head. "Good kitty." She said sleepily, giggling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:54 pm

Ichiko giggled. "Aww, you two are so cute!"

Noriko purred as Athene licked Dave.

Sai held Alice closer while Aurora purred.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Dave blushed and held onto both of them. "Aw, so cute." He said, kissing Athene. He smiled at both of them. "Um...what now, girls?" He asked, scratching Noriko behind the ears, and almost doing the same to Athene.
    --
    Kat kept sleeping, snoring quietly. Kitty giggled and nuzzled Ichiko, meowing.
    --
    Alice was still asleep, snoring softly and nuzzling Sai.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Noriko sat down on Dave's crotch while Athene moved herself towards Dave's head.

Lexi was in her room watching TV.

Ichiko had a yarn ball which she picked up from the floor.

Sai smiled and fell asleep.
    Alice
    Alice

Post  Alice Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Dave blushed and patted both of them on the head. "Heh..." He said nervously, stammering. "A-awfully naughty g-girls..." He smiled and patted Athene on the head, too. "I guess I'm all yours, girls."
    --
    Kitty stared at the ball, swatting at it with one of her hands. Kat was still sleeping, clutching the pillow and licking it.
    --
    Alice snuggled with Sai, panting in her sleep and drooling on Sai's breast.
    --
    A large puddle of slime seeped in from the corner of Lexi's room, slowly morphing into a slimy naga. She quietly slithered over behind Lexi, smiling and grabbing her from behind, licking her lips. "Mmm..." She said, wrapping her tail around Lexi.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Athene sat on Dave's face while Noriko started riding Dave.

Ichiko giggled and dropped the ball.

Aurora licked the drool off of Sai's breast, causing her to blush.

Lexi tried to melt, but was too scared to melt fully. She looked at the naga in fear.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content