Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

2 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 9 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Ichiko rubbed against Alice with her foot. "Aww."

Sai inhaled sharply and kissed Dave deeply one more time before sinking into the slime, slithering out of the pit and into the showers. "I'll see you later, Dave..." Her voice sounded like several snakes hissing as the sentence finished.

Elizabeth felt ignored and hid in the shadows behind the couch.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Alice smiled and kept rubbing against Ichiko, wagging her tail. "What do you want to do?" She asked, panting a little.
    --
    Dave blinked a couple times when Sai finished her sentence and shivered a bit when she was gone. "What a strange girl..." He said, pulling his shorts back on and climbing out of the slime pit. "Okay kitty, bye." He waved at the jiggling mass of slime and walked into the showers to get his shirt.
    --
    Kitty and Saya were both asleep on the couch, holding onto and facing each other.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Sai reformed clean in her room. "Ichiko! Hi! I see Alice has taken a liking to you..." She petted Alice.

Elizabeth ran into her room, crying. Athene held onto her and Clarice, stroking their backs with her tentacles.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:42 pm

Clarice was still asleep and in her child-like form, curled up against Athene's body.
    --
    Alice giggled and tackled Sai, licking her face. "Hi master! I missed you!" She said, wagging her tail and nuzzling Sai. "Where did you go, master?" She asked, tilting her head and helping Sai up.
    --
    Kitty's ears twitched and she yawned loudly, sitting up. "Eh...?" She said lethargically, then got up and went into the kitchen to get some milk.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:43 pm

"I was talking to Dave, a friend of mine." Sai smiled.

Athene stroked Elizabeth, who was still crying. "It's okay..." She whispered. She cradled Clarice with her tentacles.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:47 pm

Kitty found a large milk carton in the fridge and pulled it out, checking the expiration date. "Yay..." She said, purring quietly and pouring a huge amount of cold milk into a glass. She smacked her lips and licked them, then started drinking.

By the time two minutes had passed, she'd already put everything up and finished the milk carton.
    --
    "Okay..." Alice said, tilting her head again and looking at Sai. "Now what, master?" She asked, smiling and nuzzling Sai again.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Sai yawned. "I'm tired, Alice...." Ichiko tried to wiggle herself out of Alice.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:50 pm

"Oh..." Alice let Ichiko go and smiled at her. "Okay, master." She said, absorbing Sai up to her neck and climbing into the bed. "I will keep you warm, okay." She giggled and massaged Sai, warming up a little.
    --
    Clarice fell off of Athene, although by the time she'd hit the ground she was in her adult form. "Ow...oh, hi Elizabeth." She said, smiling. "What's happened?" She asked, frowning a little when she saw Elizabeth was crying.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Elizabeth hugged Clarice tightly. "I have no friends...."

Ichiko giggled. "Aww...." Sai moaned quietly and laid back.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:05 pm

Alice pulled a blanket up to her shoulders and absorbed the rest of Sai's body, massaging it completely. "Anything you want, master..." She said, smiling.
    --
    "Go talk to Saya, silly." Clarice said, smiling and purring quietly.
    --
    Saya yawned loudly and got up, rubbing her eyes. "Huh...?" She said, yawning again and laying her head on Kitty's shoulder. "Hi..." She said, smiling at Kitty, who was drinking a large glass of milk.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Sai moaned loudly and started to get turned on. "Yes! Yes!"

Elizabeth sniffled and went into the kitchen, not noticing Saya or Kitty. She sniffled and looked for ice cream.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:13 pm

"What is it, master?" Alice asked, looking confused. "I didn't mean to do that..." She said, frowning.
    --
    Kitty and Saya hugged each other and walked into the kitchen to get another glass of milk and a bottle of vodka, respectively. "Oh hi!" Kitty said, smiling at Elizabeth.

Dave walked into the living room wearing jeans and a t-shirt, and sat down on top of Noriko. He yawned loudly and laid down on her, although he didn't even notice she was there.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:14 pm

Sai stopped. "No, it felt good... what you were just doing..."

Elizabeth looked at Kitty and muttered "hi" after a few minutes.

Noriko absorbed Dave up to his neck. "Hi, Dave..." She purred.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:18 pm

"Okay, I...I'll do anything to make you happy...master." Alice said, smiling and massaging Sai again. She yawned loudly and laid her head on the pillow, quite tired.
    --
    Kitty blinked a little bit and poured herself another glass of milk, then walked back into the living room and laid down where Saya was. She yawned and looked her behind her, seeing Dave. "OH HI!" She yelled, grabbing Dave from Noriko and hugging him tightly.

"Oh...hi, kitty..." Dave said, not realising that was her name.

"You remembered my name?!" She asked, staring at him, her eyes filled with tears.

"What? Your name is 'kitty'?" He said, slightly confused.

"..." Kitty wiped her eyes and purred loudly, pressing her breasts against Dave's head. "Silly, you should remember me, though."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:20 pm

Elizabeth got her ice cream and tried to ignore the massive meet-up happening in front of her.

Sai couldn't take it and came inside of Alice.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:23 pm

Saya yawned and took a gulp of vodka, then walked into the living room and sat down in a chair next to the couch. "Kitty..." Kitty's ears perked and she looked up happily. "Not you the blue one...come here, please." She said, smiling. "Please, kitty."

Kitty frowned a little and laid back down on the couch, cuddling Dave and rubbing against him. "Well...I remember you, silly." She said lovingly. "I remember we were the best of friends!" She giggled and little and kissed him on the cheek.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:15 pm

Noriko purred and walked over to Saya. "Yes...?"

Elizabeth walked up to Kitty.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:17 pm

"Sit with me, silly." Saya said, taking another drink and yawning. "Please." She smiled and patted her lap.
    --
    "Hi." Kitty said, smiling at Elizabeth and trying to keep Dave from wiggling out of her arms.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Noriko sat on Saya's lap. "You aren't drunk, are you? That vodka is strong... and alcohol dissolves slime..."

Elizabeth sat next to Kitty. "Hi."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:20 pm

"What?" Saya said, looking at the bottle for a few seconds, then at Noriko. She yawned again and took another drink, laying her head on Noriko's shoulder. "Hold me kitty!" She said, looking at Noriko. "The blue one...not you." She said, turning to Kitty, who was looking at Saya.

Kitty giggled and sat up, helping Dave up and sitting down on his lap. "So..." She said, smiling and purring loudly. "What do you want to do with me?" She asked, blushing a little and completely oblivious to Elizabeth.

"Um...Kitty...in front of you." Dave said, glancing at Elizabeth.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:26 pm

Noriko purred. "Another catgirl...?" She held onto Saya.

Elizabeth glared at Kitty, her eyes glowing red briefly before returning to normal.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:29 pm

Kitty was too happy to be near Dave to notice Elizabeth's eyes. She merely waved and said "Hi." again, then turned back to Dave. "So..." She said, smiled and wrapping her arms around Dave's neck. "What do you want to do?"

"Oh...she is a bit...um...different." Saya said, hiccuping a couple seconds later. "Heh...*hic*...oh dear." She frowned a little and took another drink from her bottle. "I'm sleepy...kitty..." She said, yawning.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:31 pm

"..." Elizabeth walked back into her room and broke down again, holding onto Clarice. "Saya's drunk and Dave and her friends are all having this meetup or something... the girl there keeps ignoring me!" Athene got up, trying to restrain her anger, but sat down and held onto Elizabeth.

Noriko hugged Saya. "No more vodka for you."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:35 pm

"Gimme!" Saya said, reaching out to grab the bottle and falling flat into Noriko. "Kitty! Gimme the bottle!" She said, faking tears and heartbreak. "Pleas--*hic*--sssse." She said, whining.

Kitty smiled and laid down, dragging Dave onto the couch. "Silly. I'll do anything for you...but...you don't remember...do you." She said, a little sad. "Oh well, when Saya is done being an alcoholic, she'll probably tell you about it. Unless she stopped being an alcoholic the day you two were going to get married...or maybe she just hasn't drank all day. How long has she been without a drink?"

"Um...this is the first time I've ever seen her drink." Dave said, staring at Kitty.

"Well, hm. Something must be bothering her...or maybe she grabbed the wrong bottle. Oh she's such a klutz." Kitty giggled and patted Dave on the head. "Oh, if you need anything I'll probably be wandering around somewhere in the kitchen or upstairs." She said, walking into a closet and walking out a few seconds later, dressed in a maid uniform.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Noriko held the bottle up with a tendril. "No." She said sternly.

Athene walked over to Elizabeth and held onto her. "I thought she'd be my friend."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:39 pm

"But but but!" Saya said, reaching up again and falling. "I neeeeeeed it! Kit--*hic*--ty!"

Kitty walked down hallway towards Clarice's room, stopping a little ways before and going into one of the rooms across from it. She was humming a little tune and wearing a cute maid outfit, with a small duster. "Oh...wow..." She said, opening the door and nearly choking on dust.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:41 pm

Noriko hissed. "I have BAD MEMORIES OF PEOPLE DOING STUFF TO ME WHEN THEY WERE DRUNK, YOU BITCH!" She threw the bottle in the garbage, breaking upon impact. "Stop!"

Elizabeth got up and several tendrils sprouted from her back as she walked towards the room Kitty was in.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Kitty was busy dusting one of the cabinets, still humming and completely oblivious to Elizabeth.
    --
    Saya jumped and ran to Dave, crying. "Kitty is being mean she yelled at me! Kitty hates me!" She cried, grabbing onto Dave's shirt and bawling. "Kitty! You hate me!" She yelled back at Noriko, tears streaming down her face.

Dave looked at Noriko, then at Saya's bawling and did an almost instant facepalm.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:44 pm

Noriko started crying. "I hate drunk people. None of them have ever been nice to me and all but a few did horrible things to me!"

Elizabeth grabbed Kitty with her tentacles. "...:"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:46 pm

Kitty yelled out and tried to break free, although with her being behind a closed door and stuff it was doubtful anyone could hear her.
    --
    Saya was still crying Dave's shoulder even after a good ten minutes. "KITTY HATES ME!" She yelled, making sure Noriko heard,
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:48 pm

"I tried saying hi, I tried to introduce myself, but no, you had to go and ignore me. The one thing I HATE more than anything else is feeling alone or left out, and seeing you three close friends talk didn't make it any better. So, let's try this again. I'm Elizabeth." Elizabeth dropped Kitty on the floor.

Noriko was crying, too. "What are you going to do, Dave? Take her side?"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:51 pm

Dave still had his face cupped in his hands. "Huh what? Nori, I didn't hear a word, I'm sorry." He said, looking up, with a slightly confused look on his face.

Saya was still crying and yelling about how Noriko hates her.
    --
    "Ow..." Kitty said, rubbing her buttocks and dusting off her maid uniform. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to clean this room. Go play with your friends, silly." She said, smiling and returning to dusting teh cabinet.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:52 pm

Elizabeth ran out of the room and back to Athene for the fourth time. "I have none." Was all she said before she cried.

Noriko looked at Saya. "Are you sober enough for me to talk to you?"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:00 pm

Saya glared at Noriko and ran up the stairs, crying.

Dave shrugged at Noriko and went into his room to get a new shirt. "Hey Nori, do you want to come lay down with me?" He asked, poking his head out of the doorway and into the hall.
    --
    Kitty finished dusting the room a couple minutes later and walked outside, smiling, then she heard Elizabeth crying. She frowned a little and walked inside Clarice's room, trying to see in the darkness. "Um...hello...?" She asked, reaching for a light switch.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Elizabeth stepped out of the room, in tears. "Will you try and talk to me this time? Saya was my only friend, and seeing her drunk and talking to you guys... I'm sorry."

Noriko ran to Dave and hugged him tightly, crying.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:14 pm

"It's okay!" Kitty said, smiling and picking Elizabeth up. "I'll be your friend!"
    --
    "What's wrong Nori..." Dave said, slightly annoyed and sitting down on the bed. "You know she's drunk as hell, right?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:21 pm

Noriko meowed. "...She's going to remember tomorrow and hate me!" She rubbed head against Dave, still crying.

Elizabeth shrunk into her 5 year old form. "Really? Yay!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Kitty yelped and jumped into the air and almost threw Elizabeth across the hallway, but ended up landing just inside Dave's doorway.

"She's piss drunk, Nori. I could smell the alcohol on her breath from across the bloody room, I don't think she's going to remember anything from this week, much less tonight. She's probably passed out on the bed upstairs." Dave said, frowning.

Last edited by SecuROM on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Noriko sniffled. "It seems every time she starts crying, you take her side..."

Elizabeth got up and ran to Noriko, rubbing her back.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:25 pm

"...Huh?" Dave did another facepalm and looked up Kitty. "Oh, silly." Kitty said, jumping into Dave's lap and nuzzling him. "I'm here for you." She said, purring loudly and rubbing her head on Dave's chest.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:28 pm

Noriko cried more and Elizabeth reverted back to her teenage form, hugging Noriko.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:30 pm

"Nori...I'm not taking her damned side. She's piss drunk, why the hell would I do that and take her side? Just...please...stop crying. Please." Dave said, hugging Noriko and rubbing her head.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Noriko purred and slowly stopped crying.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:45 pm

"It's okay, Nori." Dave said smiling and kissing Noriko on the cheek. "Do you want to lay with me and Kitty?" He asked, smiling and sitting up on the bed.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:47 pm

Noriko nodded without saying a word.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:50 pm

"Okay." Dave said, getting under the covers and laying in the middle of the bed. He smiled at Noriko and scratched her behind the ears. "Well, come on Nori. Please." He said, still smiling.

"What about me?!" Kitty said, tugging at Dave's arm. "Pet me too!" She said, pouting.

Dave rolled his eyes and scratched Kitty behind her ears, causing her to purr loudly. She giggled a little and cuddled next to him, laying her head on his chest and nuzzling him.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Noriko cuddled next to Dave, not doing anything since she felt she was taking up her space.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:51 pm

"Nori..." Dave said, looking at her. "What's wrong?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:55 pm

Noriko tried to nuzzle Dave's chest, but went down to his stomach instead.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Dave frowned and scratched Noriko behind her ears. "No no, come up here, silly." He said, smiling.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content