Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 15 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:22 am

Lexi and Aurora both grabbed one of Clarice's feet and massaged and sucked on it. "Mmmm..."

Athene came all over Dave's chest soon after. "Gah... I haven't... done it with a guy since I was 17..."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:28 am

"What?" Dave asked, a little surprised. "How...how old are you, Athene?" He asked, wiping some slime off his chest. "And um...is there anything I can do for you...like...um..." He blushed again. "Er..." He pointed down at her crotch, beads of sweat rolling down his face.
    --
    Clarice giggled and purred. "That tickles..." She said, laughing.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:29 am

"I'm 27. I know I don't look old... the slime helps with that." She giggled, holding onto Dave. "Mmm..."

Lexi massaged Alice's feet while she massaged Clarice's. Aurora meowed as tendrils massaged Clarice's other foot, shooting in between her toes.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:31 am

Clarice giggled again and patted Aurora on the head. "That...feels nice..." She said, purring happily and growing fox ears and a tail, which she wagged happily.
    --
    "Heh...um...can I?" Dave asked, blushing. He pointed down at her crotch. "Um..." He started biting his lower lip, looking more nervous by the second.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 am

Athene looked down. "Do whatever you want to me. I'm all yours..." She laid down, spreading her legs and loosening her arms up.

Aurora kept going while Lexi licked Clarice's foot one last time. "That was fun...." She looked down at Alice inside of her. "Alice?"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:37 am

Alice was sleeping soundly, smiling and unmoving. Clarice frowned when Lexi stopped licking her. "No...come up here, Lexi...please?" She asked, scratching Lexi behind the ears and panting in anticipation.
    --
    Dave got up and stood in front of Athene, blushing. "Um...it...it makes me nervous when you say....that..." He said, stammering a little. "The...'I'm all yours' thing..." He smiled awkwardly for a second, then sighed. "Um...well..." He blushed and went down on Athene, rubbing just outside her pussy with his hands.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:41 am

Lexi pushed Alice gently out of her body and pulled the blanket up to her, kissing her good night. She moved up to Clarice as Aurora went to engulf both of Clarice's feet.

Athene frowned but started moaning when Dave licked her. Her pussy would taste like chocolate for some reason.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:45 am

Dave kept licking, rubbing his hands along her pussy. He slided one of his hands into her thigh and wiggled his fingers around, smiling a little.
    --
    Clarice giggled and wiggled her feet around in Aurora. "Um...do you girls...want to play with me?" She asked, purring and snuggling Lexi, licking her. "Mmmm...so cute." She said, running her hands all over Lexi's slimy body.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:54 am

Athene moaned loudly, arching back. "Yes, yes!"

Aurora moaned lightly as Lexi licked Clarice back. "Of course."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:56 am

Clarice giggled and kissed Lexi, giving her full tongue. She spread her legs and motioned for Aurora to lick her crotch.
    --
    Dave kept going, sticking his other hand into Athene's thigh and wiggling them both around, getting up to his elbows in Athene's slime.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:19 pm

Lexi kissed Clarice as Aurora started licking Clarice's pussy.

Athene moaned loudly, trying not to absorb Dave.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:20 pm

Dave stuck his arms further into Athene, getting up to about mid-way towards his shoulders. He kept licking her, and started wondering when she'd come.
    --
    Clarice moaned loudly, wrapping her legs around Aurora. "Good kitty..." She said, purring and pressing her pussy against Aurora's mouth. "Mmmm..." She said, licking Lexi's face and breasts. "Tasty."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:30 pm

Athene came all over poor Dave, panting and laying back. "That was great."

Aurora kept going as Lexi giggled.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:31 pm

Dave mumbled something, spitting out slime and wiping it off his face. "Um...wow..." He said, blushing. "T-that was...a-a lot, Athene." He hugged her tightly and smiled. "Uhm...now what?"
    --
    Clarice moaned louder and louder, arching her back and coming all over Aurora's face and chest. Alice had rolled over in her sleep and was licking Clarice's hand, having turned back into her slime form.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:39 pm

Athene held Dave close, licking him and groping hiim with her slimy hands. "I just want to lie down here with you..."

Aurora absorbed Clarice's cum, and she flowed over her and reformed, fondling her breasts.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:41 pm

Dave gasped and held onto Athene, holding her close. "I-I...w-wow..." He said, trying to brush her hands away from him. He smiled when she licked him and eventually stopped fighting it, laying down on her chest instead. "Um...w-want to go l-lay in the slime p-p-pool?" He asked, stammering nervously.
    --
    Clarice moaned quietly and started licking Aurora, purring loudly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Athene giggled. "Don't be nervous..." She carried Dave over to the slime pit.

Aurora moaned lightly.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:52 pm

Clarice purred and pressed her side against Aurora, mewling. "Mmm...hold me, kitty." She said, frowning. "Please." She looked up at Lexi. "And...can I sleep on you, Lexi. Please?" She asked, clasping her hands together and making the cutest puppy-eyes she could.
    --
    Dave blushed and sat down in the slime, hugging Athene. "H-heh...I-I'll t-try not t-to." He said, still sounding nervous and sweating a little. "I...u-uhm...what now, A-Athene?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:13 pm

Aurora held onto Clarice. "You're so cute..." Lexi giggled, bringing Clarice onto her lap when Aurora let go.

Athene giggled, melting into the pit and reforming on Dave, her breasts poking him.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:16 pm

"N-naughty girl..." Dave said, smiling and tickling Athene's sides. "Uhm..." He said, staring at her breasts. He shook his head and looked back up at her face, blushing. "S-sorry..." He stammered, sweating nervously.
    --
    Clarice purred and transformed into her foxgirl-child form, curling up on Lexi's chest and wagging her tail. She yawned cutely, stretching her small arms out, then held onto Aurora and purred. "Sleepy..." She said in a child-like voice, then started sucking on her thumb before falling asleep.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

Athene giggled. "Oh, Dave..." Her finger traced itself around Dave's chest, picking up the slime that was on it. "What'll it take for me to make you not nervous around me?"

Aurora purred, nuzzling little Clarice. Lexi petted the little foxgirl and smiled. "Aww, she's so cute."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:14 pm

Clarice wagged her tail in her sleep and clutched Aurora's sides, burying her head in Aurora's breasts and purring loudly.
    --
    "Oh...j-just a little t-time." Dave said, smiling nervously and hugging Athene. "I-its just...that was...kind of sudden, cutie." He smiled awkwardly and blushed again, kissing her on the cheek.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:34 pm

Aurora purred, licking Clarice. "Aww, she's so cute!" Lexi looked as though she wanted to carry her.

Athene hugged Dave. "What was?"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:35 pm

"T-the...whole...c-coming onto me, like that..." He said, smiling awkwardly and hugging her.
    --
    Clarice yawned and rolled over again, clutching onto Lexi this time and purring loudly, wagging her tail.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:08 pm

Aurora looked at Lexi and down at Clarice, then handed her to Lexi. Lexi sang a lullaby to the sleeping foxgirl.

Atehene giggled. "Mmm..." She kissed Dave.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:11 pm

Clarice giggled in her sleep and grasped at Lexi, holding onto her and purring quietly. She mewed a little in her sleep, yawning again and hugging Lexi tightly, wagging her tail. After a few minutes, she started mumbling about kitties and caramel apples.
    --
    Dave blushed and held onto Athene, kissing her back. "Uhm...want to go get Clarice, now?" He asked, smiling and hugging her. For a few seconds, he was reaching up as if to scratch the top of her head. "Oh...heh..." He stopped himself and brought his hand down. "Sorry, I'm just...used to girls with the...you know...ears..." He said, stammering a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:24 pm

Athene smiled, growing cat ears and a tail and purring. "You know you want to..."

"Aww..." Lexi smiled, cradling Clarice. Aurora yawned and climbed into the slime pit.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:26 pm

Dave smiled and scratched Athene behind the ears. "That's so cute, I didn't know you could do that." He said, blushing a little. "Um...wanna go cuddle in your room?" He asked, blushing a deep red again. "P-please?"
    --
    Clarice yawned and sat up, rubbing her eyes with her little hands and climbing off the bed. "I'm going to go find Athene!" She said happily, smiling and jumping, then ran off to the spa room, looking ridiculously cute and adorable the whole time.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:30 pm

Athene giggled and climbed out of the pit slowly so Dave could get a nice look at her ass. She shook her hips and giggled. "Okay..."

Lexi giggled. "Okay! Be careful!"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:33 pm

Clarice was already leaving the room, skipping gleefully and giggling the whole time.
    --
    Dave blushed an even deeper red and got out of the pool. "Um...I..." He started to say, but stammered again, sweating nervously. After a few seconds he managed to get some control back. "I guess...w-well, l-lets just h-he-head b-back to your room, okay." He smiled and walked towards Clarice's room.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:35 pm

Athene giggled and walked out of the spa when she saw Clarice. She grew a bikini and giggled, catching Clarice. "Clarice!"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:36 pm

Clarice purred and held onto Athene, snuggling close to her. "Hi..." She said, smiling and growing into her adult form, licking Athene. "Mmmm...tasty." She said, licking her lips and looking at Dave. "Did you two have fun?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:40 pm

"Of course." She smiled and pulled Dave out with a tendril. "Want to cuddle with him?"

Sai slithered around, looking for Alice.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:42 pm

Alice was asleep on her bed, dressed as a maid and in her solid wolfgirl form. She was snoring lightly and face down on the pillow.
    --
    Clarice shook her head. "Mmm...no...I just wanted to see you. I guess you can go cuddle with him. I...have to talk to the kitty though." She pointed at Aurora and smiled, kissing Athene and moving her tongue into Athene's mouth. "Mmm..."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:53 pm

Aurora was purring in the slime pit as Athene kissed Clarice. "Okay... I love you." She pulled Dave towards her.

Sai slithered into Alice's room and poked her.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:54 pm

Alice mumbled something and brushed Sai's hand away, growling a little.
    --
    Clarice smiled and waved bye to Athene, then got in the pool. Dave smiled nervously at Athene. "Um..." He said, biting his lower lip. "I guess...we're going to go cuddle...?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:57 pm

Athene looked at Dave and smiled. "Yes."

Sai frowned. "Alice..." She whispered.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:59 pm

Alice rolled over on her side and stared at Sai for a second, looking a bit angry, then she blinked a few times and her expression softened. "Oh...hi." She said, smiling and patting Sai on the head. "I was having a bad dream."
    --
    Dave smiled and walked into Athene's room, sitting down on the edge of the bed.
    --
    Kitty woke up and looked around for Elizabeth, quite scared since she had a bad dream.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:07 pm

Sai hugged Alice. "Oh..." She petted her and hugged her. "It didn't involve me, did it?"

Athene pulled Dave into her. "Dave..." She held onto him tightly.

Elizabeth was on the bed, playing with her Nissan R/C.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:12 pm

Kitty grabbed Elizabeth from behind, purring loudly. "I had a bad dream..." She said, sounding sad.
    --
    Alice shook her head. "Nope I don't really remember it, except I was still kind of half asleep when you poked me..." She said, smiling and wagging her tail.
    --
    Dave blushed. "Heh..." He said, smiling. "Um...do...do you want to...?" He asked, looking up at her.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:30 pm

Elizabeth hugged Kitty, picking the GT-R up and pointing to the little catgirl that looked like Kitty on the hood. "I had you painted on the hood because I like you!" She giggled.

Sai smiled. "I have brownies. Want some?"

Athene looked up. "Nervous? Like I said..." She kissed him. "I'm yours."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:34 pm

Kitty's eyes lit up and she hugged Elizabeth tightly, purring loudly. "I like you too, Elizabeth!" She said, smiling and licking Elizabeth's neck. "Hehe...you're soooo cuuuuute!" She giggled and rubbed her head against Elizabeth's chest, smiling.
    --
    Dave blushed again and laid his head next to Athene, smiling. "H-heh..." He said, still stammering nervously. "U-uhm...b-bend over?" He asked, little beads of cold sweat rolling down his face. "P-please?"
    --
    Alice shook her head. "Mmm...no...I...just want to cuddle." She said, smiling. "Can you...wrap around me, with your tail. I want to sleep on your chest, please." She said, smiling and licking Sai's neck.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:50 pm

Sai wrapped herself around Alice.

Elizabeth giggled, holding onto Kitty.

Athene bent over, waiting for Dave. "Please, Dave... you don't know how bad I need this..."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:52 pm

Dave blushed and got up, getting behind Athene. "Euh...I-I'm s-s-still k-kind of n-nervous, Athene." He choked out, gulping, his forehead still a bit sweaty. "Um...okay." He smiled a little and thrust inside her, gasping a little.
    --
    Alice smiled and laid her chest on Athene, melting into her slimegirl form. "Mmm...can you lick me? Please? Until I fall asleep?" She asked, wagging her tail and holding onto Sai.
    --
    Kitty purred and kept licking Elizabeth. "Hehe...can you get any bigger, Elizabeth?" She asked, smiling and nuzzling her.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:03 pm

"No, don't be..." She moaned loudly as Dave penetrated her.

Sai licked Alice, her tongue hanging out as she watched Alice morph.

Elizabeth grew into her teenage form.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:07 pm

Alice smiled and yawned loudly, giggling when Sai licked her. "Keep going, please, Sai." She said, wagging her tail quickly. "Mmmm...hehe...I taste so good. Why would you stop?"
    --
    Dave kept going, holding onto Athene's thighs and sliding his hands into her body. "O-okay...." He said, gasping and going slightly faster and harder.
    --
    Kitty giggled and started tickling Elizabeth on the sides, purring.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:20 pm

"Because seeing you melt and morph is the hottest thing I've ever seen you do." Sai licked Alice more. "Mmm..."

Athene moaned loudly, her body gripping Dave's dick tightly. "That feels so GOOD!"

Elizabeth giggled. "Stop!" She turned the R/C off.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:25 pm

Dave kept going, thrusting further into Athene and getting up to his elbows in her slimy body. "Heh...ss-same h-here." He said nervously, blushing a deep red.
    --
    Kitty kept tickling Elizabeth, laughing and purring happily. "So cuuuute!" She said, smiling and licking Elizabeth's face and neck.
    --
    Alice giggled and melted all over Sai, then reformed into a foxgirl. "Hehe...keep licking me, silly, and I'll keep doing this." She smiled and licked Sai's chin a couple times, wagging her tail.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:35 pm

Sai moaned lightly as Alice melted all over her, and then kept licking her.

Elizabeth giggled. "Hungry?"

Athene moaned loudly, on the verge of climaxing.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Alice giggled and hugged Sai tightly, yawning. "Mmmm..." She said, smiling, then kissed Sai deeply, moving her tongue into Sai's mouth.
    --
    Dave came inside Athene a few seconds later, gasping and nearly falling to his knees and falling up to his shoulders in Athene's slime.
    --
    Kitty nodded, smiling and getting off Elizabeth.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:03 am