Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

4 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 14 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Ichiko giggled and rubbed her wet body against Dave.

Athene moaned loudly, her slime rubbing against and inside Clarice.

Lexi licked her lips as she saw Alice strip herself and turn to slime. She licked her nipples.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Clarice started panting and moaning, gripping Athene's shoulders and thrusting her tentacles around inside her. "Harder...please..." She said, giving Athene a deep, passionately kiss, moving her tongue into Athene's mouth. She moved her hands down to Athene's pussy and shoved both of them in, wiggling her fingers around.
    --
    Dave smiled and scratched Ichiko behind the ears. "Aw, don't get too naughty, silly," He said, smiling and rinsing the shampoo out of his hair.
    --
    Alice moaned quietly and pressed her breasts against Lexi's face, bringing one of her nipples up to her lips. "Its...cherry flavoured." She said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Athene moaned loudly, melting more and rubbing herself isnide of Clarice.

Ichiko giggled, shaking to get the water off of her ears and tail.

Lexi started sucking on Alice's nipple.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:02 pm

"Oh, silly thing," Dave said, hugging Ichiko. "Um..." He blushed a deep red. "Heh...I remember when we first took a shower together..."
    --
    Alice moaned and rubbed Lexi's back, panting. "That's it...good girl...you keep sucking." She said, smiling and wrapping her legs around Lexi's waist. "Mmmm..." She giggled a little and licked Lexi's forehead.
    --
    Clarice moaned loudly, wrapping her legs around Athene's body and squeezing hard with her thighs as she came. "Harder...dear..." She said, licking Athene's breast with her long tongue, while sucking on the nipple. "Mmmm..." She said, smiling. "Tasty."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:14 pm

Ichiko scratched her head. "I don't."
    Athene moaned loudly as the slime surrounding them absorbed the cum, and as Athene came.

Lexi kept sucking as a tendril from her back started sucking on her other nipple.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Clarice moaned as her tentacles came, filling most of hte pool and Athene with a massive torrent of cum. She screamed loudly and came a second time, covering Athene's body. "I...want to suck on something, Athene..." She panted, breathing heavily and opening her mouth, letting her long tongue hang out. "Please..." She whimpered, licking Athene's slimy body.
    --
    Dave frowned. "Erm...well..." He said, stopping the drain and letting the bathtub start filling with water. "Um...want to take a bath?" He asked, blushing a little.
    --
    Alice moaned and picked up Lexi, carrying her into her room. "Oh yes...keep...doing that, cutie." She said, panting and laying down on the bed, sliding some of her slime into Lexi's pussy.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:34 pm

"Gah!" Athene was filled with cum, which only made her stronger and hornier. "Yes, Clarice... that's good..." A tentacle poked Clarice's breasts.

Ichiko giggled, laying back in the water.

Lexi kept sucking and started going harder when Alice shot her slime into her pussy.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Clarice giggled and licked the tentacle, purring. She hovered a tentacle near Athene's mouth, wiggling it around. "Please...suck on it..." She said, covered in sweat. She gently poked Athene on the cheek with it, then started thrusting a few more tentacles into Athene's pussy.
    --
    Dave smiled and laid down next to Ichiko, laying his head on her chest. "You're so cute, Ichi..." He said, smiling and hugging her. "So cuddly."
    --
    Alice moaned and thrust harder into Lexi, forcing her way up to about Lexi's stomach. She whimpered a little and came, filling Lexi's torso and legs with red slime, while her nipples shot out slime into Lexi's mouth and her tentacle. "Good girl..." She said, panting and sweating.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Athene sucked on the tentacle. "More cum... I need it..."

Ichiko held onto Dave.

Lexi came all over Alice as she drank her slime. "Mmm..."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Dave smiled and scratched Ichiko behind the ears. After a few minutes of cuddling, he got out and started drying off with a towel.
    --
    Alice giggled and returned to her solid form, spreading the slime all over her body. She patted Lexi on the head and laid her head on her chest, between Lexi's breasts. "Mmmm...can I sleep with you?" She asked, blushing.
    --
    Clarice purred and moved down to Athene's crotch, licking her and thrusting her tongue into Athene's pussy, while shoving the tentacle further down Athene's throat. "Mmm..." She said, giggling and thrusting her tentacles into Athene's body, a few of them coming and filling Athene's torso and thighs with cum.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Ichiko giggled and dried herself off as well.

Lexi watched Alice spread the slime all over her naked body. "Mmm... seeing you naked is so hot. Why are you covered in... well, me?"

Athene couldn't even stay solid with how much cum was filling her. "Just one more time...."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:37 pm

Clarice was covered in sweat and breathing heavily, whimpering a little. "Okay..." She said, moaning quietly and thrusting her tentacles into Athene, still licking her crotch. She moaned loudly, as the tentacle inside Athene's mouth went off, then several others went off, covering Athene and Clarice with cum. Clarice arched her back, moaning loudly and came one last time, covering Athene's body and filling her up with a massive amount of it. She whimpered again and collapsed on Athene's chest, dazed. "That was....amazing..." She said, smiling at Athene and licking the cum off her face.
    --
    Dave was already dressed and started drying his hair with the towel. "Aw, Ich," He said, stroking her tail and scratching her on the head. "You're so cuuuuuute!" He smiled and hugged her tightly, then patted her on the head. "I'll be in the living room, okay." He finished drying the rest of his body off, brushing his teeth and other hygienic things, then went into the living room and sat down on the couch.
    --
    "Mmmm...because you're so sexy." She said, giggling and rubbing the slime around her crotch and thighs. "Mmmm...that feels soooo niiice..."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Ichiko sat in the living room while Dave was finishing up in the bathroom.

Athene came all over Clarice, panting and the cocoon almost filled with cum and slime. "Clarice... just wait.. Aurora told me I'll need to be alone to allow my body to fully merge with the slime... I'll be out..." She kissed her with her slimy tongue. "I'll come back. I promise."

Lexi licked her lips. "Mmm..." She licked some of the slime.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Clarice nodded sadly and kissed Athene back, smiling. "Okay..." She said, frowning, as a tear rolled off her cheek. "I'll...still be waiting for you, Athene..." Clarice hugged Athene tightly and purred, then swam up and out of the slimepool, having cleaned most of her body off. She waded over to the edge and climbed up, letting her feet dangle.
    --
    Dave walked out into the bathroom and looked back, doing a double take. "I...but...what?" He asked, looking back towards the bathroom then at Ichiko. He sighed and walked over to her, sitting down next to her. "Hi Ich..." He said, scratching her behind the ears. "Um...what do you want to do now, silly?"
    --
    Alice patted Lexi on the head. "No...can you...cover me in more slime? Please?" She asked, groping Lexi's pussy and holding her close with her other arm. "Mmmm...you know you want to, silly."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Aurora was asleep by the pool. She meowed and pawed the air in her sleep.

Ichiko giggled. "I'm bored..." Noriko flowed over Ichiko and reformed on Dave's lap, half naked. Ichiko blushed.

Lexi moaned. "Of course..." She shaped herself around Alice's breasts and pussy.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Alice blushed and licked Lexi. "Mmm....lick me, too. With that long, sexy tongue of yours..." She said, reaching down with a hand to touch herself. "Heh...I...I want to see it...I want to see how long it is, please?" She asked, giggling.
    --
    Clarice smiled at Aurora and stared down into the pool, swirling her feet around.
    --
    Dave stammered nervously and patted Noriko on the head. "H-hi, k-k-kitty." He said, rubbing her ears and stomach. "Aw, you s-sure are being c-cute..."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Noriko purred, rolling around on Dave's lap.

Lexi let her entire tongue out. It was as long as Alice's legs, and her tongue went down to her toes, licking them.

The slime in the pool grabbed Clarice's feet, massaging and licking them.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Alice moaned loudly and came a little when Lexi started licking her toes. "Good...oh my...that's...wow..." She said, panting and sticking her hand into her pussy. "I...I want you inside me..." She said, spreading her legs. "I want all of you inside me, please..." She smiled and melted back into her slimegirl form, panting in anticipation.
    --
    Clarice giggled and retracted her tentacles, letting her legs sink a bit more into the slime. "Athene...?" She asked curiously, staring into the slime.
    --
    Dave smiled and kept rubbing and petting Noriko. "Sooo cuuuute." He said, scratching her behind the ears and moving his hand slowly up her chest, until he was at the base of her breasts.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Out of the slime pit shot Athene's cocoon. It stuck to the wall behind the pit.

Ichiko yawned and curled up on a side of the couch, falling asleep. Noriko meowed. "Do what you want, Davey..."

Lexi licked up Alice's cum. "That feels good.. I like your legs... and your feet... and your entire naked hot body." She melted and flooded Alice's pussy.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:23 pm

Clarice jumped a bit when the cocoon flied out, then got up and stared. She walked over to it and poked it curiously with one of her fingers, wondering if Athene was still inside.
    --
    Dave smiled and laid his head on Noriko's chest, holding her close. "I just want to cuddle, silly. Unless...you had something in mind." He said, looking up at her.
    --
    Alice screamed in pleasure and arched her back, wrapping her legs around Lexi's waist. "Oh...OH YES!" She yelled, grabbing Lexi's shoulders and pulling her down, kissing her deeply. "Mmm..." She said, gripping Lexi's breasts with her hands and massaging them.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Noriko purred and held Dave close to her bare breasts.

The cocoon was a writhing mass of slime, the surface of which was undulating and moving. It opened a bit of slime fell out.

Lexi kept going.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Clarice stared and gently poked the slime. "...Athene...?" She asked, tilting her head.
    --
    Dave smiled and held onto Noriko. "Um...are you cold?" He asked, pointing at Noriko's on the blanket on the ground. He got up and laid on the floor, then found a yarn ball. "Um...here, kitty?" He asked, blushing and dangling the yarn ball in the air over the blanket.
    --
    Alice moaned and smiled at Lexi, moaning with each thrust she took. "Good...girl..." She said, coming all over Lexi's crotch a couple seconds later.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:48 pm

The cocoon fell back into the slime pit, but a pile of slime the size of a human woman was still on the wall, but it fell back into the pit.

Noriko meowed and jumped at the yarn ball.

Lexi drank the cum. "Mmmm... tasty..."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Clarice frowned and walked back over to the edge of the slime pool, letting her feet rest in it. She watched as a couple of her tears fell into the slime, making small splashes. "...Athene..." She said sadly, swirling her feet around and staring at her reflection.
    --
    Dave giggled and held the yarn ball over Noriko, wiggling it. "Go on, Nori. You can get it." He said, smiling and patting her on the head. "Hmm...I wonder where Aurora went..." He said, dropping the ball on her chest and looking around.
    --
    Alice giggled and wrapped her legs around Lexi's waist. "Mmm...fill me up, silly..." She said, giggling and licking Lexi's neck and cheeks.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:54 pm

The slime wrapped itself around Clarice's feet again as the pool turned silver, a blue glow emanating from it. A pillar of slime rose from the middle.

Noriko purred loudly and rolled around on her blanket with the yarn ball.

Lexi's slime shot into Alice again.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Clarice watched as the slime rose out of the pool, staring curiously. "A...thene...." She said, climbing down into the pool.
    --
    Dave smiled and giggled when he saw Noriko rolling around. "Sooo cuuuute." He said, tickling her sides and rubbing her stomach. "You're just sooo adorable, Nori!"
    --
    Alice whined and moaned loudly, coming a second and covering most of Lexi's legs and lower chest. She whimpered a little and eased down as the slime settled inside her. "Mmmm..." She said, absorbing it and patting Lexi on teh head. "Good girl..."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:59 pm

More slime kept flowing into the pillar in the middle of the pool. Athene was slowly forming.

Noriko purred and kept rolling around.

Lexi mewled as the cum sank into her. "Mmm... you taste great... I'm Lexi."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Clarice stared and waded over to the pillar, watching it.
    --
    Dave giggled and got up to find Aurora.
    --
    Alice giggled and held onto Lexi. "Mmm...I'm Alice." She said, wagging her tail. "Um...heh...could you...lick me with that long tongue of yours?" She asked, blushing.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:08 pm

A thick strand of slime wrapped itself around Clarice. "Clarice..." The voice sounded female and somewhat wet.

Aurora was in the kitchen, watching TV.

Lexi licked Alice with her tongue.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:11 pm

Clarice jumped a bit, startled. "Euh...." She said, looking at the pillar of slime. "...Athene?" She asked, poking it with one of her tentacles.
    --
    Alice moaned and ran her hands down Lexi's body, leaving thick, red trails of slime. "More...please...everywhere..." She said, panting.
    --
    Dave was walking down the hallway, heading towards the spa area.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:20 pm

When enough slime piled around the pillar, it took on the form of Athene, who sank back into the pit. "Clarice..." She smiled, her skin silver with a blue hue. "I... I'm stronger than I was... but not like before. That was Lexi.. she's strong. I'm not."

Lexi engulfed Alice and fondled her.

Aurora was still in the kitchen.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:22 pm

"Mmm..." Clarice said, purring and hugging Athene. "I missed you..." She giggled and laid her head on Athene's chest, licking her neck. Dave walked in and stared at the both of them, turning a bright red. "I...um.." He started to say, before Clarice grabbed him with a couple of her tentacles and dragged him into the slime pool. "Mmm...hi..." She said, hugging him.
    --
    Alice moaned and started panting more, bringing her hands up and wagging her tail. "Mmmm....lick me." She said, giggling and pawing at Lexi's tail.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:39 pm

Athene waded her way towards Dave and held onto him. "Hi, Davey..." She traced her slimy finger across his chest and neck.

Lexi wagged her tail and licked Alice's pussy.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:42 pm

Clarice wrapped a couple tentacles around Dave and Athene, licking Dave's neck. "Mmm....he's soooo cute." She said, giggling and kissing Athene. Dave blushed and smiled awkwardly. "H-h-h-hi..." He said, stammering and looking awfully nervous. "Aw, look Athene," Clarice said, giggling again. "I think he's nervous..."
    --
    Alice moaned and held onto Lexi's head. "Good girl!" She said, moaning louder and wrapping her legs around Lexi. "I...I want it inside..." She said, taking on her solid wolfgirl form.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Athene looked at Dave. "Don't be nervous, Davey... you're cute." She giggled, kissing him.

Lexi went deeper and deeper.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Dave blushed a deep red, almost slipping on the slime before Clarice caught him. "Hehe, he's so scared, Athene..." She said, giggling and licking Dave's face a couple times. "Mmm...so cute, too!" She smiled and kissed Athene on the cheek, purring loudly. "Well...what are we going to do with him?"
    --
    Alice moaned louder and louder, beads of sweat falling off her body and covering the sheets beneath her a slight pink. "Oh yes YES!" She screamed, squeezing her thighs against Lexi's torso and coming all over her face and breasts.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:05 pm

"I want my time with him..." Athene looked at him and cupped his chin with her index finger and thumb. "Aurora was here not only to oversee me becoming a slime again, she wanted to have fun with you..."

Lexi's body liquefied, unable to take all of Alice's cum.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Clarice grumbled a bit, crossing her arms. "But...oh..." She stared down at the ground. "Okay..." She said, climbing out of the slime pool, sighing. "You can have your way with Davey, Athene." She said, smiling and walking into the showers to change.

Dave stared into Athene's eyes, looking awfully nervous. "U-u-uhm...in here?" He asked, pointing at the slime.
    --
    Alice giggled and pulled the blanket up to her shoulders, quite tired. "Mmmm...can I sleep in you, tonight?" She asked, swirling a finger around in Lexi's slime.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Athene smiled. "I am basically the pool right now.. but I want this to be special." Athene brought Dave onto one of the spa beds, slime dripping from her naked body. "Don't worry about messing the beds up..." She licked Dave.

Lexi reformed around Alice. "I really like your legs."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:24 pm

Dave blushed and laughed nervously when Athene licked him. "H-heh...n-n-naughty girl, a-aren't we?" He stammered, wiping the slime off his face. "H-hehe...u-uhm...special, A-Athene?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
    --
    "I really like your tongue." Alice said, giggling and wrapping her legs around Lexi's mid-chest. "Mmmm...so warm." She said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:28 pm

"Don't be nervous..." She hugged Dave tight and licked his tool.

Lexi giggled. "Mmm.. move your legs and feet around inside me."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Alice giggled and wiggled her toes around in Lexi's slimy body, wagging her tail. After a few seconds, though, she'd stopped. Clarice walked into the room and laid down next to Alice, holding her tight. "Aw...sleeping already?" She asked, purring a little and scratching Alice behind the ears, not noticing Lexi.
    --
    Dave gasped and blushed, patting Athene on the head. "O-oh...b-bad girl." He said, smiling a little, although it was obvious he was still a bit nervous.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:37 pm

Lexi arched back and stretched in pleasure. "Oh yes... your perfect feet inside of me..." Aurora walked in, sitting on Clarice's lap.

Athene stopped licking and started riding Dave.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:41 pm

Dave held onto Athene, arching a little and wrapping his legs around her waist. "O-oh my...you're a b-bad, bad girl, Athene." He said, gasping. He smiled and kissed her, blushing a little, pulling her down so her breasts were pressing against his chest and holding her close. "Mmmm..." He said, holding her in an embrace.
    --
    Clarice purred and laid her head on Aurora's chest, pawing at her tail. Alice was asleep, but kept her feet inside Lexi, wagging her tail.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:53 pm

"Mmm..." Lexi giggled. "Your body feels so great inside of me, Alice."

Aurora giggled, trying to see if Clarice was barefoot.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:54 pm

Alice mumbled something about pie in her sleep, while Clarice poked Lexi with her bare foot. "Huh...?" She said, frowning a little. "Who...who are you?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:57 pm

Lexi held onto Clarice's bare foot. "Hmm..." She kneaded it but didn't recognize whose it was. She started sucking on it.

Aurora meowed, wondering who was holding Alice.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:01 am

Clarice moaned, then pulled her foot back and looked further under the blanket. "Oh...hi!" She said, giggling and pulling Lexi out. She smiled and hugged Lexi, purring, then hugged Aurora. "Aw..." She said, giggling and rubbing her feet against both their legs.
    --
    Dave kept holding onto Athene, smiling a little. "Um...I...l-liked it when you l-licked me, earlier." He said, blushing a bit, slightly stammering.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:15 am

Aurora and Lexi giggled. Aurora whispered, "I love your feet, Clarice. And you."

Athene licked Dave as she rode him, her breasts bouncing up and down.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:17 am

Clarice blushed and brought her feet out for both of them to see. "Um...have at it, kitty..." She said, kissing Aurora on the forehead. "You too," She said, licking Lexi.
    --
    Dave came a few seconds later, breathing heavily. "Oh...wow..." He said, laying back on the spa bed and smiling up at Athene. "Um...anything I can do for you, now?" He asked, blushing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content