Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 12 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:49 pm

Elizabeth held onto Saya. "Kitty's gone! Mom looked outside and said that's creepy and then ran back into the room to have sex with Athene!" She cried.

Lexi was only turned on more and kept moaning.

Athene held onto Clarice. "I wish... I could pleasure you with my tendrils again... and so much more..."

Sai kept sucking on Alice's nipples, showing off her tongue occasionally.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:54 pm

Clarice ran several tentacles over Athene's body, then smiled a little and thrust them into her pussy. "Oh...but...I like this," She said, panting and licking Athene's face and chest. "It's...s-soooo much...better." She moaned loudly and arched her back, hovering a tentacle over Athene's mouth. "Lick...please...love." She said, then wrapped her tongue around one of Athene's breasts, licking the nipple with the tip of it. "Mmmm..."
    --
    Dave kept struggling. "Please let me out...Lexi." He said, smiling a little and trying to pull his hands out of her body.
    --
    Saya frowned and held onto Elizabeth, just as Kitty walked back in with another catgirl that looked startlingly similar. She was giggling and purring loudly, clinging to the catgirl's side.
    --
    Alice moaned a bit more, coming on Sai's chest. "Oh...master." She said, sticking a couple fingers into Sai's mouth. "Mmmm..."
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Elizabeth looked up and saw Kitty with another catgirl. "What was that all about?!" She yelled.

Athene ran her hands down her smooth body, but frowned when she remembered she had no tentacles. She sucked on the tentacle.

Sai took Alice's hand out of her mouth. "I like your legs... and feet..." She let her tongue hang out. "They look so good..."

Lexi allowed Dave to slide out of her pussy.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Dave frowned and fell out of Lexi, coughing up a bit of slime. "Why...?" He asked, covered in silver slime and looking up at Lexi.
    --
    Alice blushed and reformed her legs, wagging her tail. "Mmmm..." She said, spreading them and laying down next to Sai. "Can we cuddle?" She asked, panting. "And maybe lick each other?"
    --
    Kitty frowned. "I'm sorry Elizabeth, but this is Kat." She said, smiling happily and pointing at the other catgirl, who waved. Kitty smiled again and pecked Kat on the cheek, purring. "She's sooo cuuute."
    --
    Clarice moaned quietly and kept ramming her tentacles into Athene's body, sweating and panting. "Oh...Athene...you're so much fun to be with." She said, licking Athene's breasts with her foot and a half long tongue.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:09 pm

Elizabeth looked at Kitty. "Why does she look like you?"

Lexi licked up the slime Dave was covered in. "You're so hot and you turn me on..."

Athene moaned loudly and came all over Clarice.

Sai held onto Alice, bringing her onto the bed. Sai rubbed Alice's feet with her tail.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Dave blushed and giggled a little when Lexi licked him. "Aw, good girl. Heh...you too," He said, patting her on the head and hugging her tightly.. "Um...bend over...Lexi?" He asked, smiling awkwardly.
    --
    Kitty shrugged. "I don't know." She said, frowning. Kat giggled and tackled Kitty, kissing her deeply. "Mmmm..." She said, moaning, as Kitty's eyes widened with surprise.
    --
    Clarice moaned as well and came all over Athene, the room, the bed and filled Athene's insides with her cum. She smiled a little and licked the cum off of Athene's pussy after taking her tentacles out. "I want...to lick you." She said, smiling and flicking her tongue around Athene's pussy, purring loudly.
    --
    "No no no, master...I want to see your legs." Alice said, smiling and licking Sai.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:19 pm

Athene moaned loudly, spreading her legs and wrapping them around Clarice.

Lexi bent over after she licked off all the liquid metal. "Mmm..."

Elizabeth held onto Saya, shrinking back into her toddler form and crying.

Sai morphed back into her human form, wiggling her toes and stretching her long legs.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Kat stopped and got off Kitty, helping her up. "Um..." She pointed at Elizabeth, and Kitty ran over to her, pulling her out of Saya's hands and holding her close to her chest. "No no no no no no no, don't cry!" She said, rubbing the side of Elizabeth's head and purring loudly. "Don't cry, silly. It's okay!" She said frantically, sniffling a little.

Kat frowned and walked over to Kitty, sitting down next to her. "It's okay, Kitty's right. I won't steal her from you." She said calmly, rubbing Elizabeth's back and purring quietly. "Ssh ssh, don't cry. Kitty is very sensitive, she doesn't like it when people close to her cry. That makes her sad."
    --
    Clarice smiled and thrust her tongue into Athene's pussy, wiggling it around. She turned around, pressing her crotch against Athene's mouth.
    --
    Dave blushed and got behind Lexi, frowning. "Um...here goes..." He said, taking his pants off and thrusting inside her, looking quite awkward the whole time.
    --
    Alice smiled and laid on top of Sai, wagging her tail. "I love you, master." She said, rubbing her head against Sai's stomach and pulling a new pair of underwear on.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:27 pm

Elizabeth looked up at Kat, and then cried herself to sleep.

Athene moaned loudly and licked Clarice's pussy.

Lexi moaned loudly. "Don't be afraid..."

Sai giggled, kissing Alice. "I love you too, Alice. You're the best wolfgirl ever!"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Kitty cried on Elizabeth's shoulder, gently licking her face. "Wake up!" She said, bawling as Kat rubbed her back. "Wake up Elizabeth!" Kat frowned and rubbed Kitty's back, holding her. "Ssh, ssh, Kitty, it's alright." She held onto Kitty, holding her head against her chest and shrugged at Saya, who shrugged back and carried Elizabeth into her room.

"I'll get her, you get Kitty, okay." Saya whispered to Kat, who nodded and picked Kitty up, carrying her into Elizabeth's room as well. A few minutes later, Elizabeth and Kitty were both tucked away and Kat and Saya returned to the living room to talk about things.
    --
    Clarice whimpered a little and kept licking Athene's pussy, her tentacles mostly lethargic right now after having showered Athene's body.
    --
    Dave kept going, sticking his hands into Lexi's thighs.
    --
    Alice giggled and held onto Sai. "And...you're the best naga ever!" She said, smiling and wagging her tail quite quickly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Elizabeth held onto Kitty.

Athene came all over Clarice's face one last time.

Lexi moaned more and more, her breasts moving back and forth.

Sai slithered down Alice's body and started licking her feet.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:41 pm

Clarice moaned loudly, almost screaming, and came all over Athene's chest, arms and face, completely covering her. "Oh...good...girl." She said, panting and licking the cum off of Athene's stomach and breasts. "You're so much fun, Athene." She said, hugging Athene tightly and pressing her breasts against Athene's, purring as loud as she could. "I love you so much."
    --
    Dave kept going, coming inside Lexi a few seconds later. He gasped and moved his hands down towards Lexi's breasts from the inside. "Does...that feel good?" He asked, blushing awkwardly.
    --
    Alice moaned softly and wagged her tail. "Oh...master...please, lick my face." She said, smiling. "I like it when you lick my face. And my chest. It makes me feel so good. Please, master." She whined, almost begging.
    --
    Kitty snuggled closely to Elizabeth in her sleep, licking her face.
    nissan

Post  nissan Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:53 pm

Sai shoved her tongue all around Alice's toes and heard her, then moved her tongue all over Alice's body and stopped when she reached her face.

Lexi melted all over Dave. "Mmm... tasty..."

Athene held onto Clarice. "I... I'm so weak again..."

Elizabeth giggled.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:59 pm

"Mmm..." Alice said, panting and staring up at the ceiling with an incredibly happy look on her face. "Lick me more, master. I taste soooo good." She said, wagging her tail and wrapping her legs around Sai's waist.
    --
    Kitty opened an eye and kept licking Elizabeth, then gave her a kiss on the cheek, purring loudly. "Can you be bigger?" She asked, licking Elizabeth's chin, cheeks and forehead. "Please? I want to snuggle with you, and kiss you...um..." She blushed. "...passionately." She said, giggling and holding Elizabeth tightly against her chest. "Please?"
    --
    Dave blushed and laid down in Lexi's slime, smiling. "Aw," He said, swirling a finger around in her. "I love you so much, Lexi...you're so...wonderful. You remind me of when I first met the kitties..."
    --
    Clarice frowned a little, then licked Athene's face a few times, covering it in saliva. "You have me, silly!" She said, purring and kissing Athene passionately, giving her full tongue.

"Mmmm..." She said, pulling Athene up and holding her close, then wrapped her tentacles around Athene's chest; and head, then her legs around Athene's waist. She continued kissing her for several more minutes, moaning softly. "I love you, Athene." She said when she finished, wiping her mouth. "Hehe...that was tasty."

Clarice giggled and laid her head on Athene's breasts. "I'll always be yours, silly. You can...do whatever you want to me."
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:03 am

Sai licked Alice. "You do... I want you inside of me. As much of you as possible..."

Elizabeth giggled and grew back to her teenage form.

Lexi moaned lightly. "No more... I need rest..."

Athene looked at her hands. "I want to do so much to you... but I can't do them all." Athene said sadly.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:06 am

Dave had already fallen asleep in Lexi's slime, smiling.
    --
    "You can try." Clarice said, winking and giving Athene a couple love-bites on her neck. She giggled and started licking Athene's breasts again, moving her tongue inbetween them and wrapping it around, purring loudly. "Tasty..." She mumbled, her tongue hanging out of her mouth.
    --
    Kitty smiled and kissed Elizabeth passionately, giving her full tongue. "Mmmm..." She moaned, moving her hands down Elizabeth's body and purring.
    --
    Alice whimpered a little and melted her legs, thrusting as much slime as she could fit into Sai's pussy.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:08 am

Elizabeth kissed Kitty back.

Lexi smiled and massaged Dave before falling asleep due to exhaustion.

Athene arched back when Clarice bit her. "My slime..."

Sai moaned loudly. "Good girl!"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:11 am

Kitty slipped a finger or two into Elizabeth, moaning quietly. She giggled and rubbed the rest of her hand against Elizabeth's pussy, still kissing her. After a few minutes, she removed her lips from Elizabeth's and smiled. "Mmmm...doesn't that feel good?" She asked, unbuttoning her own blouse with her free hand.
    --
    Alice whimpered a little and licked Sai's face, thrusting her tongue into Sai's mouth as far as she could and moving it around.
    --
    "Oh?" Clarice asked, raising an eyebrow, then started fingering Athene. "Mmm..." She said, giving Athene a couple more love-bites on her upper arms and shoulder.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Athene frowned. "I still don't like being fingered..."

Elizabeth moaned lightly, licking Kitty.

Sai moaned loudly and came repeatedly.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Kitty giggled and purred loudly, licking Elizabeth's mouth and cheeks. She kept rubbing her pussy with her hand and running her other hand through Elizabeth's hair. "Such a cute girl," Kitty said, giggling when Elizabeth licked her. "Mmm..."
    --
    Alice moaned again and came inside Sai, filling her insides with red slime. She held onto Sai for a few minutes, absorbing the cum and absorbing most of Sai's body up to her shoulders.
    --
    Clarice blushed and quickly took her hand away from Athene. "I'm sorry..." She said, frowning, then rubbed her head against Athene's chest, purring. "Mmm...do you want to cuddle, love?" She asked, hugging Athene tightly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Athene held onto Clarice, unable to say anything. "I..."

Sai moaned quietly and slithered around Alice's insides.

Elizabeth moaned loudly.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Kitty kept going, sliding most of her hand into Elizabeth. "Mmmm..." She said, licking her lips when Elizabeth moaned.
    --
    Clarice frowned and licked Athene's face a couple times. "Athene...what's wrong?" She asked, sitting Athene down on her lap. "It's okay, I'm here. You can tell me." She said, purring and holding Athene close to her chest. "Mmmm...what is it?"
    --
    Alice whimpered a little and pushed Sai out. "No more! I'm done...please." She said, almost yelling at first, but calming down. "We...we've done it enough, Sai." She said, frowning a laying her head on Sai's chest, taking on a more solid form. She yawned loudly and held onto Sai's chest, dozing off a little bit later.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Elizabeth came all over Kitty's arm.

Athene looked at Clarice. "I... I'm weak again. And all I want to do is please you... especially when we do it..."

Sai frowned, looking like she was about to cry, but then held onto Alice as she dozed off.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Clarice purred and held Athene, wrapping a few tentacles around her. "Oh you're silly, you do that enough...just being here with me." She said, giggling and tickling Athene's sides.
    --
    Kitty moaned quietly and came a few seconds later, then smiled at Elizabeth and kissed her on the cheek. "I love you, Elizabeth." She said, purring and rubbing her head against Elizabeth's chest. "Mmmm....so warm and cute..."
    --
    Alice snuggled closer to Sai in her sleep, licking her.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Athene giggled. "Stop... really.. I want my slime back..." A tear formed in her left eye.

Elizabeth petted Kitty.

Sai giggled, licking Alice back.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:04 pm

Alice wagged her tail, giggling in her sleep and mumbling Sai's name. "Mmmm..." She rolled over, laying on top of Sai.
    --
    Kitty purred and sucked on one of Elizabeth's fingers, smiling happily and mumbling something, then wrapped her tail around Elizabeth's leg.
    --
    Clarice frowned. "It...hurt me..." She said, licking the tear off of Athene's face. "Don't cry...I...please, Athene. You're perfect just the way you are. You couldn't be any better, ever!" Clarice giggled and hugged Athene tightly, accidentally rolling off the bed.
    --
    Dave woke up, rubbing his eyes.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Athene cried quietly. "But it made me strong... I..." Athene buried her head in between Clarice's breasts.

Sai hugged Alice.

Elizabeth giggled and scratched Kitty's legs.

Aurora was asleep in her room.

Lexi was still melted all over Dave.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Dave sighed and got off the bed, making sure Lexi's slime was off him. "Wow she sure is tired..." He said, putting on a new change of clothes and went to go find Noriko and Aurora.
    --
    Clarice whimpered a little and held onto Athene, a couple tears running down her face. "Don't cry! Please!" She begged, laying her head on Athene's shoulder and wrapping more tentacles around her, covering all of her body but her head and shoulders. "Please don't cry...please!"
    --
    Alice melted a little, mumbling something in her sleep about cake.
    --
    Kitty smiled and patted Elizabeth on the head. She pulled Elizabeth down, so her face was level with hers and licked it a couple times, purring. Then she started tickling her sides. "Hehe...you're so cuuuuuuute Elizabeth!" She said happily.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Athene writhed in Clarice's tentacles. "I miss so much... the only thing we both can do is melt into a shadow... but you can stay as a solid one when it's dark.... all I have are some stupid spells..."

Lexi was clinging onto the pillow, melting all over it and licking it.

Ichiko brought in a giant Carvel cake for Alice.

Elizabeth blushed.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:43 pm

Dave turned around and watched Lexi, then smiled and walked back. "D'awwwwww," He said, stroking her back and running a couple fingers through her slimy body. "That's...really...sexy." He said to himself, then laid down next to her and held her close, smiling.
    --
    Clarice frowned. "You can do more than me..." She said, licking Athene's neck. "I wish I could do what you can...I still feel like you're better than me..." She'd stopped purring by now and laid her head on Athene's breasts, softly crying.
    --
    Alice was asleep.
    --
    Kitty giggled and rolled on top of Elizabeth, laying her head on Elizabeth's breasts. "Mmmm..." She said, purring and unbuttoning her blouse.
    nissan

Post  nissan Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Lexi moaned quietly, forming naked. "Dave..."

Athene tried to hug Clarice but was surrounded by her tentacles. "Like what?"

Sai rubbed her tail against Alice's feet.

Elizabeth held Kitty close, tentacles rubbing her back.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Alice smiled and smacked her lips in her sleep, mumbling about ice cream and Sai.
    --
    "Hm?" Dave asked, smiling and laying behind Lexi, holding her close to him. "What is it?"
    --
    Kitty purred and started kneading the bit of mattress between her and Elizabeth, smiling happily.
    --
    Clarice didn't say anything, but kept crying on Athene's shoulder. She loosened her tentacles enough for Athene to hug her and rubbed her back, sniffing and wiping tears from her eyes.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Sai poked Alice, a carton of ice cream and some cake next to her.

Lexi licked Dave. "You're so nice.... and hot..." She rubbed Dave.

Elizabeth giggled, petting Kitty.

Athene hugged Clarice, crying quietly.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Alice rolled over on the bed, still quite deeply asleep. She mumbled something about apples and rolled off the bed, falling onto the ground.
    --
    Dave blushed and hugged Lexi. "Aw, you sure do like licking me," He said, patting her on the head. "That's cute." He gently kissed her on the cheek and laid his head across from hers, running a hand through her hair.
    --
    Clarice gently licked Athene's face, trying to purr. "Don't cry..." She said, frowning and snuggling Athene closely. "Please, don't."
    --
    Kitty giggled and hugged Elizabeth, holding her close to her breasts. "Mmmm..." She said, smiling. Kat walked in and sat down on the edge of the bed, scratching Kitty behind the ears.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Sai licked Alice in an attempt to wake her up.

Lexi giggled, kissing Dave back.

Elizabeth petted Kat as well. "You guys want fish?"

Athene held onto Clarice until she cried herself to sleep.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Kat shook her head. "No thank you." She said politely, smiling at Elizabeth. Kitty, however, was smiling happily and hugging Elizabeth. "Yes yes yes!" She said, purring loudly and licking Elizabeth's neck. "Aw," Kat said, giggling. "She likes you sooo much."
    --
    Clarice frowned and laid Athene down on the bed after changing the sheets with several of her tentacles. She gently kissed Athene on the forehead and tucked her in, purring very faintly. She walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water, then returned, setting it by the bed.

"Sleep tight, my love." She said, licking Athene a couple times and patting her on the head. She left the room afterwards, closing the door and turning off the light, to go lay down in Dave's room.
    --
    Alice mumbled something and rolled over on the ground, wagging her tail a little. She didn't look like she was going to wake up soon, especially after how hard Sai had worked her earlier.
    --
    Dave smiled and held onto Lexi, rubbing her back. "Such a nice girl." He said, blushing a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Sai frowned and put the food in the fridge that Sai had bought for herself.

Ichiko brought in the fish and then looked at Kat.

Athene was dreaming about Clarice being a slimegirl.

Lexi moaned a bit. "That feels so good..."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Dave blushed again and patted Lexi on the head, scratching her behind the ears. "Heh, you sure are cuddly." He said, smiling. "I just wish the kitties were here too..." He frowned a little and held onto Lexi, rubbing the back of her head. "They're such nice girl."
    --
    Clarice stumbled into the living room and laid down on the couch, staring at the wall, unblinking. Saya was eating a sandwich across her, staring quizzically. She noticed Clarice's vacant expression and frowned a little. "Sis...you okay?" She asked, snapping her fingers. Clarice hardly moved, very faintly shaking her head.
    --
    Kat smiled at Ichiko and patted her on the head, blushing. "You're cute." She said, giggling. Kitty had already started eating the fish and purring loudly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Lexi looked at Dave. "Why do you wish they were here? All they do is meow and purr and watch while I give you the greatest sex you've ever had and then leave because they never get to touch you."

Ichiko's tail wagged a bit as Elizabeth petted Kitty.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:32 pm

"Well..." Dave said, thinking to himself that Lexi was being awfully rude. "I...I like them. They're nice and I just wanted to cuddle with you girls and that's all, but you had to have sex..." He frowned and stared down at his feet, taking his hands off Lexi.
    --
    Kitty licked Elizabeth and snuggled closely to her, laying her head on Elizabeth's chest. Kat smiled and got up, leaving the room quietly. "I'll be in the living room..." She said, giggling and smiling at Ichiko.
    --
    Clarice got up and wandered into Dave's room, laying down behind him and wrapping her tentacles around Lexi and him.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Lexi thought for a bit and looked down. "I'm sorry... you hate me now!" She cried when she felt Clarice's tentacles wrap around her. "Cl-Clarice..."

Ichiko blushed and followed Kat.

Elizabeth held Kitty close.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Kitty smiled and kissed Elizabeth deeply, giving her full tongue. "Mmmm..." She said, purring and pressing her B-cups against Elizabeth's chest.
    --
    Kat was in the living room, sitting next to Saya and watching her eat a sandwich, licking her lips. Kat's stomach growled and she looked down, then at Ichiko and waved happily. Saya glanced over and smiled at Ichiko, wagging her tail. "Hi, Ichi!" She said, swallowing the last of the sandwich.
    --
    "No no no! Stop thinking that every time I say I don't want to have sex, I hate you. I don't!" Dave said, frustrated and crossing his arms. Clarice pulled both of them closer and licked Dave and Lexi, purring quietly. "Ssh, ssh, let's cuddle." She said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Elizabeth kissed Kitty back.

Ichiko brought over a sandwich for Kat. "Here you go. I heard your stomach growl..." She hugged Saya. "Hi!"

Lexi looked down and held onto Clarice for whatever reason. Noriko meowed, walking in with her blanket.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Kitty giggled and held Elizabeth, purring. "I love you..." She whispered into Elizabeth's ear, smiling.
    --
    Saya smiled and hugged Ichiko with her free hand. "Hi Ich, what've you been doing?" She asked, giggling. Kat laid her head on Ichiko's shoulder and purred quietly, eating the sandwich.
    --
    Dave smiled and waved at Noriko, D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwww," He said, getting up and hugging her tightly. "So cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!" He smiled and picked Noriko up, holding her close. "You're such a cute thing, Nori!"
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Noriko purred, licking Dave and dropping her blanket on the floor.

Elizabeth held Kitty. "I love you, too..."

Ichiko licked Saya's hand. "Nothing..."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Saya giggled and patted Ichiko on the head, noticing a few crumbs on her hand. "Oops..." She said, blushing a little. "I...hope I didn't get any crumbs in your hair, Ichi."
    --
    Kitty purred loudly and held onto Elizabeth, smiling. "Um...can we?" She asked, taking off her panties and throwing them to the ground, then snuggling close to Elizabeth. "Please?"
    --
    Dave smiled and held onto Noriko, carrying her into her room. "Aw, such a cute kitty." He said, sitting down on the bed with Noriko in his lap and stroking her tail. "You're so adorable, Nori. I love you." He smiled and kissed her on the cheek, wiping the slime off his face.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:16 pm

Lexi licked Clarice's breasts.

Ichiko giggled, shaking and getting the crumbs out of her hair.

Noriko purred, engulfing Dave.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Clarice moaned quietly and rubbed Lexi with her tentacles, licking her forehead and face.
    --
    Saya smiled and held Ichiko close to her, giggling. "You're so cute, Ichi. What have you been up to anyway?"
    --
    "Aw, kitty," Dave said, smiling and moving around a little inside Noriko. "I remember when we first met..."
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Lexi giggled, oozing through Clarice's tentacles and licking her back.

Ichiko held onto Saya. "I've been playing my PS3..."

Noriko meowed. "On the bus?"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Clarice purred and pressed herself against Lexi, licking her neck and face. "I want you inside me...like we did earlier." She said, giggling and spreading her legs. "As hard as you can, silly."
    --
    Dave nodded. "You were so cute." He said, hugging her. "Remember when you kissed me that one time...except you were trying to kill me...but when you did it the first time? And said something like 'I guess you should die happily'?" He stopped for a second, realising just how morbid that sounded. "Well..." He cleared his throat, blushing. "Um...I liked it, can you kiss me like that again?"
    --
    Saya held onto Ichiko, smiling. "That's nice." She said, licking Ichiko's neck and giggling. "Mmm..." She said, her stomach growling. "I'm hungry..." She frowned a little and bit her lip, her fangs popping out. Kat slowly backed away from Saya, moving to the other side of the couch.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:18 am