Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 11 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:27 am

Aurora meowed. Lexi giggled. "Aww, she really likes you..."

Sai licked Alice. "I like seeing you morph into a ball..."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:30 am

Alice giggled. "I like it when you lick me, master." She said, wagging her tail. She morphed into a small ball, about the size of a basketball, and rolled over to Sai's face, bouncing a little.
    --
    Dave blushed, moving over to Saya and pressing against her. "Yes...she does." He said, frowning a little. He sighed and shook her gently, causing her roll over again, although she wasn't necessarily awake. She smiled a little in her sleep and grabbed Dave, pressing her large breasts against his head. "Oh...Davey...mmmm..." She said, wrapping her legs around his waist and licking his face. "Mmmm...harder Davey....harder..." She mumbled, wagging her tail furiously.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:31 am

Sai licked the ball. "And seeing you morph back... it's so hot..."

"Aww..." Lexi smiled.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:34 am

Alice morphed back into her wolfgirl form, coming a little and covering a small part of the bed in red slime. "Master...hehe...you licked me down there." She said, blushing and pointing at her crotch. She held onto Sai, panting. "I liked it a lot."
    --
    Dave frowned a little and was blushing a deep red. "Um...kitties...Lexi...now what?" He asked, looking at Noriko and Lexi.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:42 am

Sai laughed. "Mmm..." She licked up the slime, slithering all over the bed.

Lexi nuzzled Dave.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:47 am

Saya moaned quietly and whimpered again, causing Dave to blush a deep red. "She...did...not..." He said, frowning. "Oh...my, I can't believe she just did it again..." Dave said, frowning. Saya held him close and licked his face a few times, still gently saying his name in her sleep. She eventually stopped and snuggled close to him, wagging her tail, then started mumbling Noriko and Ichiko's names, moaning a little.

Dave sighed a second time and held onto Lexi, scratching her behind the ears. "I guess you girls can sleep with me and Saya..." He said, smiling and looking back at Aurora. "Come over here, kitty." He said, motioning for Aurora to climb over Saya.
    --
    Alice giggled and hugged Sai. "I want you to lick me like that again, master! All over, lots of times." She said happily and morphed into a ball again, rolling around on the bed and occasionally bouncing.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:49 am

Sai wrapped herself around Alice and licked her several times. "Mmm..."

Aurora melted and flowed around and in between Saya and Dave and reformed beside him.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:52 am

Alice moaned quietly and morphed back into her wolfgirl form, coming all over Sai. "That was fun, master." She said, panting and holding onto Sai. "Mmmm...I feel so safe." She said, smiling and rubbing Sai's tail, which was wrapped around her lower body. "Mmm...your tongue is so long, master." She said, smiling and stroking Sai's tongue. "Doesn't that taste good?"
    --
    Dave smiled and held onto all three slimegirls, while Saya held onto him. He yawned and frowned a little. "Night, kitties." He said, scratching all three of htem behind the ears and hugging them tightly. After a few minutes, he was just as asleep as Saya was.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Sai giggled, wrapping her tongue around Alice's arm. "You taste so good... like those cherry Starburst..."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Alice moaned quietly and stuck a couple of her fingers into Sai's mouth, turning into her catgirl form. She giggled a little and snuggled closely to Sai, purring. "I love you, Sai." She said, kissing her on the cheek.
    --
    Kitty woke up and looked around the dark room, still cuddled quite closely to Elizabeth.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Elizabeth woke up, yawning.

Sai giggled, sucking on Alice's fingers.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Kitty smiled. "Hi sleepy." She said, purring and holding onto Elizabeth. "Thirsty?" She asked, sitting up. "I can go get you a glass of water."
    --
    Alice smiled and held onto Sai, purring and wrapping her slimy tail around Sai's waist. "Mmm...do you still want to taste me?" She asked, giggling and licking Sai's stomach.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Elizabeth nodded.

Sai smiled. "Of course."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Alice smiled and laid her head across from Sai's, purring. "Mmmm...I'm all yours...master." She said, giggling.
    --
    Kitty smiled and got out of bed carefully, so as to not disturb Clarice or Athene. She quickly went into the kitchen and got a small glass of water for Elizabeth, then went back into the room and handed it to Elizabeth. "There you go sleepy." She said, purring loudly. She smiled and climbed back into bed, cuddling close to Elizabeth and meowing softly.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Elizabeth held the glass with both hands and drank the water. She burped lightly after.

Sai put her tongue on Alice's nipple and started sucking.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Kitty took the glass from Elizabeth's hand and quietly put it on the end table, then snuggled close to her, purring loudly. "Mmmm...warm." She said, smiling at Elizabeth and laying her head next to her. "You're so cuuuute." She said, giggling and lightly tickling Elizabeth.
    --
    Alice moaned and started panting a bit. She held Sai close to her, red slime shooting into her mouth. "Oh...master...that feels so nice."
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Sai drank the slime. "Mm..." She wiggled her tongue into Alice's stomach and started licking.

Elizabeth giggled. Athene rolled on top of Kitty.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Kitty mumbled something and tried to crawl out from under Athene, grumbling. "Ouch..." She said, frowning and smiling a little at Elizabeth. "D'awwww," She said, giggling and hugging Elizabeth tightly. Clarice mumbled something and yawned loudly, stretching her arms out.
    --
    Alice moaned again and whimpered a little, licking Sai's forehead. "Mmmm." She said, purring and wrapping her legs around Sai's waist.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Elizabeth hugged Kitty.

Sai kept going, trying to slither inside of Alice.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Alice moaned and came all over Sai, covering her upper chest, crotch and some of her tail. "M-Master...that...that felt soooo good." She said, laying back and panting. "I...I want you to lick me again, please, master." She said, licking her lips and turning back into her wolfgirl form.
    --
    Kitty smiled and hugged Elizabeth back, purring loudly. "Soooo cuuuute." She said, holding Elizabeth close to her. Clarice mumbled again and rolled over, wrapping an arm around Elizabeth and several tentacles around Athene and Kitty.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:59 pm

Sai tried to lick as much of the slime off and rubbed what she couldn't onto Alice. "I like seeing you naked... and when you turn into a ball and back..."

"I'm sorry, Kitty." Elizabeth said. "For not being nice to you."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Kitty was already asleep when Elizabeth told her this and snoring quite loudly. She was quietly mumbling Elizabeth's name in her sleep and giggling. She cuddled closer to Elizabeth and wrapped her tail around her leg, still purring. Likewise, Clarice was mumbling Athene's name in her sleep and purring.
    --
    Alice blushed and did so, rolling around a little before turning back into a wolfgirl. "Hehe...I like it when you lick me, master...with that long tongue...mmm." She said, nearly touching herself. "Oh..." She blushed a little and hugged Sai, wagging her tail. "Will you please lick me, master?" She asked, turning into a ball again and pressing herself against Sai's stomach and crotch.
    --
    Dave woke up on the bed, still in Saya's grasp. "Um...kitties, are you there?" He whispered, feeling around on the bed for the slimegirls.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Athene moved closer to Clarice, pressing herself against her naked body.

Sai licked Alice again, sticking her entire tongue into the ball.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:12 pm

Alice transformed back into her wolfgirl form, with Sai's tongue in her pussy. "OH GOD YES!" She screamed, moaning loudly and holding onto Sai's head. She came a few seconds later, covering Sai's face and upper chest. "Oh...master...I love you so much..." She whimpered, panting.
    --
    Saya mumbled something and licked Dave's face a couple times, wagging her tail. "Nori..." Dave said, slightly louder, groping around on the dark bed for Lexi, Aurora or Noriko.
    --
    Clarice moaned softly and rolled over onto Athene's chest, purring. Kitty snuggled closer to Elizabeth, mumbling something and opening her eyes when one of Clarice's tentacles brushed against her ear.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Lexi licked Dave's ear. "Yes, my love?"

Sai licked up the cum, rubbing her tail against Alice's pussy.

Athene poked Clarice.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Clarice whimpered a little and opened one of her eyes, looking around. "Eh...huh..." She said, sitting up and looking around the bed, still on top of Athene's chest.
    --
    "No...master." Alice said, moaning. "I...I'm all wore out...can't you just lick me?" She said, smiling and sticking a couple fingers in Sai's mouth. "Mmmm...don't I taste good?" She giggled and licked Sai's face, wagging her tail. "Mmm...you do, master."
    --
    "Oh...hi..." Dave said, blushing and hugging Lexi. "That's um..cute." He said, patting her on the head. He smiled a little and wiped the slime off his ear, then stroked Lexi's tail. "So...what've you been doing?" He asked.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Athene rubbed her breasts against Clarice's in her sleep.

Sai giggled, licking Alice's stomach.

Lexi wagged her tail a bit. "Dreaming about you."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Clarice moaned a little and started licking Athene's face, purring. "Mmm...wake up." She said, smiling and running one of her hands through Athene's hair, the other one wrapped around Athene's chest.
    --
    "Oh you naughty girl." Dave said, hugging Lexi and rubbing her back. "Mmm...you're so cute. Do you know where Nori and Aurora went? The kitties?" He asked, frowning a little.
    --
    Alice whimpered and held onto Sai, pressing her pussy against Sai's mouth and rubbing it. "Mmm...just...one more time, master." She said, wagging her tail. "Just...lick it though, don't stick your tongue inside, please."
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Athene yawned. "Clarice..." She had been asleep for the past day so that her body could heal.

Lexi moaned quietly. "They're in the living room. Stop calling them back here, you have me..."

Sai licked Alice's pussy.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:32 pm

"Okay, okay." Dave said, kissing Lexi on the cheek. "I'll...um...play with you, if you want, silly." He said, smiling.
    --
    Alice moaned and started panting again, wrapping her legs around Sai's chest. "Oh yes master, yes!" She said excitedly, wagging her tail. She thrust a bit of slime into Sai's mouth, moving in and out quite slowly. "Mmmm..." She said, moaning louder.
    --
    Clarice smiled and nuzzled Athene, purring and licking her breasts. Kitty smiled at Elizabeth and whispered in her ear. "Oh...I think they need some alone time, okay." She said, purring.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Sai moaned. "Your turn..."

Lexi kissed Dave back. "Oh, yes...."

Athene giggled, petting Clarice. Elizabeth was sitting in the living room, playing with Aurora.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Clarice purred louder and licked Athene's hand, smiling. She raised a couple of her tentacles and wrapped them around Athene's arms, legs and chest. "Mmm...do you want to...you know...?" She asked, licking Athene's neck, breasts and chin.
    --
    Kitty had wandered into the living room and watched Elizabeth, purring loudly. "Aw, so cuuuute," She said, giggling and laying down on the couch, covering herself with a blanket. She smiled and waved at Aurora, then felt a little sad. She looked around someone to cuddle with but couldn't find anyone else besides Aurora and Elizabeth.

"Um...Elizabeth...do you want to cuddle with me?" She asked sheepishly, staring down at the ground.
    --
    Dave blushed and stuck one of his hands into Lexi's body, wiggling his fingers around. "Um...ready when you are?" He asked, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Athene smiled. "Of course...." She frowned. "I miss... my tendrils..."

Elizabeth ran to Kitty, holding onto her. Aurora frowned.

Lexi moaned loudly. "What about the wolfgirl?"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Saya mumbled something and sat up, laying her head on Dave's shoulder, smiling. "Hm...what about her?" She asked, swirling a finger around in Lexi's slime. Dave turned bright red and started stammering, then cleared his throat. "Oh oh, nothing, nothing at all." He said, looking up at Saya awkwardly.
    --
    Kitty purred loudly and held onto Elizabeth, giggling. "Sooo cuuuute!" She said, tickling her. She smiled at Aurora and motioned for her to come over. "It's okay silly, all three of us can cuddle." She said, holding Elizabeth close to her chest. Kitty laid her head behind Elizabeth's, wishing she'd turn into her teenage form.
    --
    Clarice frowned a little. "Oh...that's no problem, silly." She said, smiling. She thrust a couple of her tentacles into Athene's pussy and a few more into her own. "I...I d-don't mind." She said, moaning and licking Athene's face.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Lexi looked at Saya. "Are you just going to sit here and watch?"

Elizabeth grew into her teenage form.

Athene moaned loudly.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:00 pm

"Watch what?" Saya asked, raising an eyebrow. "Hm?" Dave blushed and shrugged, stammering. "I-I-um...nothing, let's cuddle, okay Saya." He said, hugging her tightly and burying his head in her chest.

"Aw, look at that, he's trying to act like you two weren't going to have sex," She said, smiling. Saya giggled and hugged him back, wagging her tail. "It's okay, I don't mind." She patted Lexi on the head.
    --
    Kitty purred loudly and snuggled closely with Elizabeth, laying her head on Elizabeth's chest and licking her neck. "Mmm, you're so cuddly." She said, giggling and hugging Elizabeth tightly.
    --
    Clarice moaned as well, kissing Athene and moving her tongue into Athene's mouth, purring loudly. "Mmmm..." She said, thrusting several more tentacles into Athene's body.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Lexi started riding Dave, moaning loudly.

Elizabeth hugged Kitty.

Sai poked Alice.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Saya had already wandered into Ichiko's room by the time Lexi started having sex with Dave. "Um...bad girl!" Dave said, frowning and trying to get Lexi off him. "Well...can't you just...melt or something and do it that way, Lexi?" He asked, frowning. "You're...riding me hard. It kind of hurts, dearie."
    --
    Alice whimpered a little and went down on Sai, licking her pussy.
    --
    Kitty smiled and licked Elizabeth's cheek, purring loudly. "Mmm..." She said, giggling and licking the rest of Elizabeth's face.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:45 pm

Elizabeth giggled. "Want fish?" She scratched Kitty's ears.

Lexi kept riding him, moaning loudly. "Melting and doing it that way is too easy.... I want it to be fun!"

Noriko and Aurora were in Ichiko's room playing on the PlayStation 3 Ichiko had.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Dave gasped again and held Lexi close to him, scratching her behind the ears. "Aw," He said, smiling. "W-Well...y-you're very g-good at it."
    --
    Kitty's ears perked and she smiled, nodding and purring loudly.
    --
    Saya laid down on the bed and patted both slimegirls on the ears, gently wagging her tail. "Hi kitties." She said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Sai was in her human form, looking at her legs. A giant chocolate cake was near her.

Elizabeth brought in some fried fish and set it down in front of her.

The slimegirls purred. Aurora dropped the controller and pouted, holding onto Saya while Noriko ran around the room meowing happily.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Saya smiled and giggled at Noriko. "Aw, that's soooo cuuuuute," She said, her tail wagging happily.
    --
    Dave came inside Lexi a few seconds later and laid back on the bed, gasping and breathing heavily. "Um...c-cuddle?" He asked, scratching her behind the ears.
    --
    Kitty smiled happily and started eating the fish with a fork and knife, purring loudly. Suddenly, there were several large knocks on the front door, and a face appeared in the window.
    --
    Alice was whimpering quietly and wagging her tail. Her cheek resting against Sai's pussy as she stared at the cake, licking her lips.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Elizabeth smiled. "Aww, you're so cute." When she saw the door, she ran into her room. "Mom... there's someone at the door." She said to Clarice.

Aurora sniffled, crying softly, while Noriko turned the PS3 off.

Lexi melted slightly.

Sai looked down at Alice, scratching her ears. "You can have the cake!"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Clarice was moaning loudly, thrusting a couple tentacles into Athene's body and licking her breasts, purring loudly. She came almost as soon as Elizabeth opened the door and shrieked loudly, covering her and Athene's naked bodies with the blanket, her cum-covered tentacles still inside Athene. "I told you should have locked the door." She said, frowning at Athene and holding her tight. "She...she's probably going to scarred for life now, Athene! She...she saw...us...doing...it!"
    --
    Saya frowned and patted Aurora on the head. "It's okay kitty, I'll hold you." She said, wagging her tail and scratching Aurora behind the ears.
    --
    Alice smiled and hugged Sai, wagging her tail. "No, master...I...I just want to go do something." She said, giggling.
    --
    Dave smiled and held onto Lexi, blushing. "Aw," he said, sticking a couple fingers into her slimy body and wiggling them around. He blushed again and stuck most of his forearm into her pussy, moving it around. "Does that...feel good?"
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Elizabeth opened the door. "Mom, there's someone at -" She looked at Clarice's shocked face and Athene's and the fact that they were naked and shut the door. She gagged a bit and then went back in. "Sorry... there's someone at the door.. my powers don't work well.... not like yours."

Aurora purred, still sobbing.

Sai looked at Alice. "What?" She hugged her back.

Lexi moaned loudly. "Oh, yes!"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Clarice came out a few seconds later, dressed and smiling. "Okay..." She said, wincing a little and awkwardly staring down at the ground. After a few more seconds, she started walking down the hallway to the living room, only to find Kitty answering the door and talking with someone. A few seconds later, Kitty shrieked and was dragged outside, the door slamming shut.
    --
    Dave kept going, smiling a little.
    --
    Saya sighed and picked up Aurora, holding her close to her chest. "Its okay kitty, I'm here. I'll hold you, I promise." She said, wagging her tail and scratching Aurora behind the ears.
    --
    Alice shrugged and laid down next to Sai, wagging her tail. She blushed a little and morphed into a small ball, rolling onto Sai's chest and gently bumping against her breasts.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Elizabeth ran to the living room. "Kitty! NO!" She fell to the ground and started crying.

Lexi moaned loudly, gripping the bedsheets with her hands.

Sai let her tongue hang out as Alice morphed. She picked the ball up and carried it in her arms.

Aurora purred, still sniffling.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:35 pm

The ball tried to jump up, trying to hit Sai's tongue. It wiggled a bit and melted somewhat, reforming into Alice's upper body rising from a puddle of slime. Alice smiled and laid her head on Sai's tongue, wagging her tail. "Mmm...don't I taste good, master?" She asked, licking Sai's tongue and giggling.
    --
    Dave blushed and shoved more of his arm into Lexi's pussy, just a bit past his elbow. By now his head was down near her crotch and he was bent far forwards, looking uncomfortable.
    --
    Clarice looked at Elizabeth, a bit surprised, then poked her head out of the door. She turned back to Elizabeth, shrugging and walked back down the hallway. "That's...creepy..." She said to herself, shuddering.
    --
    Saya carried Elizabeth into her room, laying her down on the bed. She smiled and fluffed Aurora's pillow, tucking her in. "Sleep tight, kitty." She said, giggling and kissing her on the forehead.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Sai's tongue traveled down to Alice's breasts. She licked them and started sucking on her nipples.

Lexi moaned loudly and absorbed Dave into her, cumming all over him in the process.

Elizabeth looked at Clarice. "What's creepy?! What?!"

Aurora yawned and fell asleep, hugging Saya.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Alice whimpered a little and held onto Sai's head, letting her own tongue hang out and drip red, warm saliva onto Sai's back and neck.
    --
    "Gah!" Dave said, sputtering and moving around inside Lexi. "No, bad girl!" He said, trying to pull himself out by kicking his feet.
    --
    Clarice was already heading back into to her, still shivering a little, by the time Elizabeth had spoke, having not heard her. Clarice's bra flew out into the hallway a couple seconds later as she jumped back onto the bed with Athene again, naked. This time she'd closed and locked the door.
    --
    Saya smiled and walked back into the living room, seeing her niece on the floor. "Oh...my." She said, frowning and walked over to Elizabeth, picking her up. "What's wrong, schnookums?" She asked, smiling and poking Elizabeth's belly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:10 am