Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Elizabeth yawned again. "No, you can do what you want to me."

Sai kissed Alice back. "I know how we can both warm up... but I can't be in this form because snakes are cold blooded..." Her legs and feet formed.

Ichiko nodded.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:39 pm

"Okay." Kitty said, smiling. She got out of bed and kissed Elizabeth on the forehead, tucked her blanket in and fluffed her pillow. "There." She said, purring quietly and laying down next to Elizabeth, gently licking her face. She smiled and laid her head on Elizabeth's chest, yawning loudly. "I'm too sleepy to do anything."
    --
    Dave smiled and kissed Ichiko on the cheek a second time and cuddled close to her, scratching her behind the ears and stroking her tail. "Um...do you mind me doing this, Ich?" He asked, frowning and moving back a little. "I...I...um...well, do you like me, Ich?" He asked sadly.
    --
    "Oh...?" Alice asked, then kissed Sai with full tongue, absorbing her body up to her mid-chest. She smiled and thrust her slime into Sai's body, moaning loudly, then started licking her face and breasts.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Sai moaned loudly, kissing Alice back.

Elizabeth fell back asleep, snoring quietly.

Ichiko nodded, wagging her tail as much as she could. Aurora held onto Saya.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:49 pm

"Ok." Dave said, still sounding sad. He held onto Ichiko and laid his head on her chest, smiling. "Well...I just wanted to know...because I still like you, Ichi. A lot." He smiled and patted her on the head. "You're a good girl. Um...after...we warm up...do you want to do anything?"

Saya reached over and hugged Aurora in her sleep, smiling a little and wagging her tail. She mumbled something and cuddled quite closely to Aurora, wrapping her legs around her and laying her head on her shoulder.
    --
    Alice smiled and laid down on the bed, letting Sai lay down on top of her. "I want you to be on top this time." She said, smiling and licking Sai a few times, leaving red, thick slime all over her face. "Please."
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Sai licked up Alice's slime. "Of course."

Aurora purred quietly.

Ichiko pointed to her ball on the floor.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Dave smiled and picked up Ichiko's ball. He lightly tossed it across the room. "Go get it, Ichi. Go on, go get girl." He said, patting her on the head.
    --
    Alice kissed Sai on the cheek and spread her legs, waiting for Sai to go down on her. "Please..." She said, pointing downwards.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Ichiko's ears perked up and she ran after her ball, dropping it in Dave's hands and panting.

Sai moved down to Alice's pussy and licked it with her entire tongue.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Alice moaned and started sweating, beads on watery condensation forming on her body. "Oh yes...yes..." She moaned, panting and letting her saliva drip onto the bed. "More...use that tongue, Sai..."
    --
    Dave smiled and rubbed the top of Ichiko's head, then sat down next to her. "You're so cute!" He said, tossing the ball again.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Ichiko ran after the ball and dropped it in front of Dave again, panting and wagging her tail.

Sai licked the entrance to Alice's pussy before going in, using her entire tongue.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Alice screamed and arched her back, shaking. "Oh yes! YES!" She yelled, holding onto Sai's head. "Just...a bit...more..." She moaned, whining and wrapping her legs around Sai's chest. "I...love you so much!"
    --
    Dave scratched Ichiko behind the ears and tossed the ball again, however it bounced off the wall and into his lap. He frowned a little. "Heh...don't, tackle me or anything, Ich." He said, winking and picked up the ball from his lap.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Sai licked even more, fondling Alice's breasts.

Ichiko dove onto Dave, panting and licking his face.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:37 pm

Dave chuckled and held onto Ichiko. "Heh, you're such a good girl, Ich!" He said, patting her head and hugging her tightly. "Such a good girl...um...heh, what now?" He asked, letting her lick him.
    --
    Alice moaned and came all over Sai, leaving thick, red slime all over her chest, arms, crotch and face. She panted heavily and collapsed on the bed, holding onto Sai. "Oh...wow..." She said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:45 pm

Sai rubbed whatever of Alice's slime she couldn't lick off onto Alice's body. "Mmm... it's so hot when you shapeshift..."

Ichiko yawned and went to the kitchen to eat.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Dave watched, a bit confused. "Oh...um..." He said, frowning a little. He got up and followed Ichiko, stopping in the living room to lay down on the couch. He stared at the fireplace, watching the flames and being quite bored.
    --
    Alice smiled and melded her legs together, wrapping them around Sai. "Heh...you're not the only one who can grow a tail, silly." She said, licking Sai's face a few times and thrusting the tip of the tail into Sai's pussy.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Ichiko walked back into the living room with several sandwiches, sitting next to Dave. "Sorry, I got hungry."

Sai moaned loudly. "Oh.. yes... you're so perfect..." She arched back a bit, her tongue hanging out of her mouth.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Alice stared at Sai's tongue, her eyes wide open. "God...that's so hot." She said, one of her hands slowly moving down to her crotch. She kept thrusting her tail into Sai's pussy, going deeper and deeper with each thrust.
    --
    "Oh, that's okay." Dave said, smiling and stroking Ichiko's tail. "After you're done eating, do you want to do anything?" He asked.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Sai moaned loudly and came each time Alice thrusted deeper. "I want to see you morph and shift all over me.... it's so hot..."

Ichiko kept eating and then belched.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Alice frowned and melted on top of Sai, letting her legs sink in a puddle on the bed. She kept thrusting inside her and licking her, though. "Like that?" She asked.
    --
    Dave was already half-asleep by the time Ichiko had started eating her sandwiches. He was mumbling something about her, however. A few seconds he sat up and blinked, then scratched Ichiko behind the ears. "Aw," He said, apparently having missed her belching. "Cuddly little thing."
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:16 pm

"Think... you can do so much with your slime..." Sai's tail grew back and she rubbed it against Alice's pussy.

Ichiko had fallen asleep.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Dave frowned and poked Ichiko. "Ichi...wake up..." He said, shaking her gently. "Oh dear...its...so cold in here." He said, frowning.
    --
    Alice panted and held onto Sai, letting her saliva drip onto Sai's face and body. "Mmmm...I wish you'd lick me like I lick you." She said, frowning.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Sai kept rubbing Alice's pussy with her tail, licking Alice's slimy body.

Ichiko suddenly held onto Dave.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:22 pm

Alice moaned and came, covering Sai's tail and lower stomach in slime. "Oh...yay." She said, smiling, then licked Sai's hand a couple times.
    --
    "Oh..." Dave said, cuddling with Ichiko. "Um...anything you want to do?" He asked, picking up her ball from the floor.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Ichiko licked Dave in her sleep, giggling.

Sai petted Alice, rubbing her cum covered body against her.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Alice wagged her tail happily and slowly reformed her legs, first into the shape of a tail, then into her normal legs, taking her time so that Sai could see each detail of her transformation. She giggled and kept licking Sai's hands and forearms, smiling.
    --
    "Hehe." Dave said, stroking Ichiko's tail and rubbing her ears. "You're so cute." He smiled and kissed her on the cheek, then gently tickled her sides.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:35 pm

"Mmmm..." Sai licked her lips, and then started licking Alice's feet.

Aurora walked around, looking for Clarice.

Ichiko giggled, her tail wagging.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:37 pm

"D'awww." Dave said, smiling and stroking Ichiko's tail. "You're so cuuuute!" He kept petting her, hugging her and overall cuddling with her, smiling the whole time. "Heh...um...is there anything you want to do?" He asked, picking up Ichiko's ball from the ground and holding it in his free hand. "Anything?"
    --
    Alice moaned and melted her feet slightly, sliding one into Sai's pussy. "Oh...y-yes...keep licking it." She said, her tongue lolling out and dripping red saliva on the bed.
    --
    Clarice was asleep in her room, face down on a pillow.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:40 pm

Sai moaned loudly. "Yes! YES!" She kept licking Alice's foot.

Aurora scratched her head as to why Clarice always ended up sleeping face down. She sat down on the bed.

Ichiko woke up and looked at her ball. "Throw it!"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:43 pm

Dave smiled and lightly tossed the ball across the room, then scratched Ichiko behind the ears. "Okay, go get it girl, go on!" He said.
    --
    Alice kept shoving her other foot in and out of Sai's pussy, while wiggling her toes around and wagging her tail as Sai' licked the other one. "You're...so hot, Sai." She said, panting as beads of watery sweat trailed down her body. She was lying on her back in a very slight pool of red slime, nipples erect and her back slightly arched, coming a little.
    --
    Clarice mumbled something and rolled over, blinking a couple times. "Who?" She asked, staring at the ceiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Aurora meowed. "I'm Aurora.... this is my house..." She said.

Ichiko ran after the ball and got it, then dropped it at Dave's feet.

Sai moaned loudly and came all over Alice's feet. She sucked on her toes again.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:49 pm

"Hi," Clarice said, sitting up. "I know who you are, silly." She tilted her head and yawned softly. "Why are you here?"
    --
    Dave picked up the ball and smiled at Ichiko. "Oh...um...heh..." He watched her pant and wag her tail, then sat down on the floor. "T-that...that's awfully...sexy, Ich." He said, gulping and tossed the ball again. "Go get it, Ichi." He smiled and patted her on the head, scratching her behind the ears.
    --
    Alice whined a little and came as well, a small fountain of red slime going into the air and raining down on Sai's head and back. "Sorry..." She said, moaning and wiggling her toes around in Sai's mouth.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Aurora looked at Clarice. "I've seen you around... I was afraid of you at first, but you're so hot!" Aurora looked at Clarice's feet.

Sai licked up the slime, shoving Alice's entire foot into her mouth.

Ichiko went after the ball and dropped it in front of Dave again.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Alice sat up and stared at Sai, pulling about half of her foot out almost instantly. "Well...don't choke yourself, silly." She said, blushing. "I know I taste delicious but...you don't have to take my whole foot." She said, smiling and melting a little, slithering down to Sai so she could lick her face and breasts. "Heh...can I lick you now? You're having all the fun."
    --
    Dave picked up the ball and tossed it lightly, then sat down on the floor. "Go on, Ich, go get it." He said, smiling. "You cute, sexy little thing." He winked at her and rubbed the top of her head.
    --
    "Oh...?" Clarice asked, then looked down at her own feet and wiggled her toes. "Something wrong?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Aurora looked at Clarice's toes and licked her lips.

Sai frowned. "No, I liked that..." Sai started licking Alice's face and breasts, running her hands through Alice's slimy body.

Ichiko ran after the ball again and picked it up.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:00 pm

"Oh..." Alice said, sticking her foot back into Sai's mouth. "There you go!" She said, happily, wagging her tail. "I liked it too, I just didn't want you to hurt yourself."
    --
    Clarice watched Aurora and held up a foot to her, alternating her eyebrows. "Um...here..." She said quizzically, wiggling her toes.
    --
    Dave smiled and hugged Ichiko tightly, kissing her on the cheek. "Oh, you're soooo cuuute." He said, tossing the ball a fourth and final time. It bounced off the wall and gently bumped him on the head. "Oh...oops." He said, picking up the ball and holding it in my hand. "Heh...um...don't do anything silly, Ich." He said, winking again.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Aurora meowed happily, rubbing her entire body against Clarice's feet.

Sai sucked on Alice's foot, using her entire tongue to massage it.

Ichiko sat down on the couch, tired.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:06 pm

"Oh..." Dave said, sounding slightly disappointed. "Um...need something to wake you up?" He asked, sitting Ichiko up on the couch.
    --
    Alice moaned and wiggled her toes around in Sai's mouth, patting her on the head. "Can I do this to you, next?" She asked, coming again and showering red slime all over the bed, herself and Sai.
    --
    Clarice pulled her feet back and stared at Aurora, then smiled and patted her on the head. "I'm cold." She said, frowning.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:09 pm

Ichiko started rolling around on the floor.

Aurora frowned. "I love your feet..." She wrapped herself around Clarice. "I'll be your blanket!"

Sai's legs grew back and she held them out, wiggling her toes.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:12 pm

"Okay..." Clarice said, licking all over Aurora's face and chest and purring loudly.
    --
    Dave sat down next to Ichiko, tickling her. "Aw, you're so cute." He said, smiling. "Um...anything you want to do, Ichi?" He asked, hoping she'd say yes. "We...haven't done anything together since I can remember..." He frowned suddenly and stopped tickling her, laying his head on her chest. "Please. Anything you want."
    --
    Alice smiled and wrapped her slimy tongue around Sai's feet, moving it in and between her toes, wagging her tail quickly. "Mmmm..." She said, drooling a little and sucking on Sai's big toe.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:17 pm

"Oh, yes..." Sai moved her left foot into Alice's pussy. "Nice and squishy..."

Aurora giggled.

Ichiko opened one eye. "Wanna do it?"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:20 pm

Dave blushed and nodded nervously, smiling. "Uh huh." He said, looking up at her.
    --
    Clarice stopped and laid her head on Aurora's chest, turning into her small foxchild form and tightly clinging to her. "Cold..." She said in a childlike, innocent voice. "I'm cold..." She shivered a little and buried herself deeper into Aurora's body, purring.
    --
    Alice moaned and panted, sticking one of her hands into Sai's pussy. "Heh...tight and wet." She said, wagging her tail.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Sai moaned loudly, wiggling her toes in Alice's pussy.

Aurora purred quietly and held onto Clarice, warming her body up.

Ichiko took her pants and shirt off.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:31 pm

Clarice smiled and returned to her adult form, then gave Aurora a nice kiss on the lips, giving her full tongue and purring as loud as she could. "Mmm...thank you." She said, nuzzling Aurora.
    --
    Alice came several times over, covering Sai's leg and crotch, then thrust her fingers as far as she could into Sai's pussy, spreading them around and thrusting in and out. "God...you're so hot." She said, panting heavily and using her free hand to grope at Sai's breasts.
    --
    Dave blushed and helped Ichiko up. "Um...let's go in your room...unless you want to do it out here." Dave said, smiling and taking his shirt off.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:02 pm

Aurora kissed Clarice back. "Mmm..."

Ichiko pulled Dave into her room. "What do you want?" She asked seductively, licking his face.

Sai came all over Alice's arms. "I like it when you use your arms, your fingers just don't go in as far..."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:05 pm

Alice stared at Sai, tilting her head. "Oh...okay..." She said, sticking her arm as far as her middle forearm into Sai's pussy. "L-Like....that?" She asked, looking up at her face and wagging her tail.
    --
    "D'awww," Dave said, smiling and stroking Ichiko's tail. "I...can we just cuddle, like this? It's still a bit cold in here...unless um...you want to do it." He said, then scratched her behind the ears. "Heh...you're such a cute thing, Ich."
    --
    Clarice smiled and kept nuzzling Aurora, licking her chest. "Mmmm," She said, wrapping her tongue around Aurora's breast. "Tasty."
    nissan

Post  nissan on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Ichiko nuzzled Dave. "Okay." She held onto him tightly.

Sai moaned loudly. "Yes..." She scratched behind Alice's ears.

Aurora moaned lightly, thickening her slime.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Dave smiled and held onto Ichiko as well, running his hands through her hair. "So cute." He said, sitting down on the bed. "You're such a good girl, Ichi."
    --
    Alice wagged her tail and panted, then licked at Sai's hand and kept thrusting in and out of her pussy. A few seconds later, she smiled up at Sai and rubbed her head against Sai's chest, licking her stomach.
    --
    Clarice kept licking Aurora all over, rubbing her body against Aurora's where ever she could. "Mmmm....so cute." She said, purring loudly.
    nissan

Post  nissan on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:30 pm

Ichiko held onto Dave, rubbing her head against his chest.

Sai came all over Alice again and held onto her. "Good girl." She scratched behind her ears.

Aurora moaned lightly. "Let's do it."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:34 pm

Alice smiled and licked Sai's hand, wagging her tail. "Aw," She said, pulling her arm out of Sai. "Thanks." She kissed Sai on the cheek and hugged her tightly, nuzzling her.
    --
    Dave smiled and kept scratching Ichiko behind the ears. "You're adorable, Ichi." He said, then started gently tickling her on the sides with his free hand.
    --
    Clarice smiled and laid down on the bed next to Aurora, spreading her legs. "Okay."
    nissan

Post  nissan on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:36 pm

"You're the best wolfgirl anyone could have..." Noriko pushed a cart with a giant cake into the room and walked out. "Just for you."

Ichiko giggled, wagging her tail slightly.

Aurora started licking Clarice with her two foot long tongue.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:39 pm

"Aw," Dave said, then tickled Ichiko more, smiling. "That's cute."
    --
    Alice watched Noriko and growled a little, frowning. "But..." She started to say, watching the cake carefully. "I...don't you hate me?" She asked rhetorically, looking at Sai. "I-I don't want to eat it...what if she did something to it..." Alice said, glancing over at the cake.
    --
    Clarice purred and moaned, then got level with Aurora's face and started rubbing her crotch against Aurora's, licking her face and chest. "Hehe...you're cuddly." She said, smiling and kissing Aurora on the forehead. "I...I want you inside me..." She said, blushing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:14 am