Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

4 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 9 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Sai licked Saya. "Saya, stop..." She frowned.

Noriko meowed, looking at Dave as he shut the door.

Athene laughed. "How stupid are you? I can't see without the lights. Athene can't see them." Convieniently, the lights died after. "No! What?!"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:48 pm

"Huh?! What?" Saya asked, stopping and staring at Sai. "Please don't eat me..." She said, whimpering.
    --
    Dave stood outside the door and shivered a little. "Why don't they have a sign for these sort of things..." He said, shrugging. Alice got off the bed and walked over to the door, opening it and dragging Dave inside.

"Come on, silly." She said, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pulling him over to the bed. "Mmmm...so cute." She said, giggling and laying down next to Dave, wagging her tail.
    --
    "Not very..." Clarice said, just as the lights turned off. She quickly spread around the room, locking the doors and windows. "How...do I...do this..." She said to herself, her voice coming from all directions. A pair of glowing red eyes appeared behind Athene, as a pair of tentacles wrapped around her arms. "Hmmm..." Clarice said, jabbing one of her bladed hands into Athene's side. "Sorry...but I think this is the only way I can help you, Athene." She said, sounding sad.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:54 pm

"NO!" Athene yelled out in pain, liquid metal oozing from her side. This was quickly healed. Athene melted and tried to escape.

Sai looked at Saya. "I won't eat you. Why are you afraid of me?"

Noriko giggled.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 pm

"You won't?" Saya asked, raising an eyebrow. "But but...we had that fight...and you tried to eat me in the shower!" She said quickly, staring wide-eyed at Sai. "Remember...when we had some...um...private time...you said something like 'What a delicious wolfgirl' and tried to eat me!"
    --
    Dave blushed and tried to sit up, but Alice pushed him back down. "D'awwww, what do you want to do with him, Nori?" She asked, giggling and licking Dave's face. "Mmm...he's tasty." She said, snuggling closely to Dave and wagging her tail.
    --
    Clarice walked over to the door and tried to stab Athene some more, frowning. "No...wait...I'm still angry." She said, sounding quite sad and disappointed that Athene was running so quickly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Sai frowned. "I meant... your.... pussy tasted good."

Noriko meowed. "How about you ride him while he eats me out?"

Athene reformed by the door but tripped, more liquid metal oozing out of her.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Alice giggled and got on top of Dave, unzipping his pants. She melted back into her slime form and melted off his underwear. "Okay!" She said, smiling and pressing her breasts against Dave's stomach. Dave was blushing a bright red and stammering nervously. "Um um um...h-how a-a-about w-we...um...c-can't we just cuddle?" He asked, smiling awkwardly.

She giggled again and patted Dave on the head. "Oh, don't be so nervous, silly. We wuv you so much." She said, licking his chest. "Mmmm...tasty." She said, then lowered her pussy onto him, riding him quite roughly. "Ouch, t-that kind of hurts, Alice." Dave said, wincing each time she came down on him.
    --
    Clarice walked up behind Athene and stabbed her in the other side, and then into her left leg. "I'm sorry, but...can you please let her go?" Clarice asked, frowning, although it wouldn't be very visible in the darkness. "Please...I won't hurt you if you do..."
    --
    Saya stared at Sai and frowned a little. "I...I don't think we did that..." She said, then stared down. "Um...do you want to cuddle?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "I...I kind of liked the licking, but I was just scared you were going to eat me...since you're a naga."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Noriko purred. "No, Davey, we love you too much." She lowered her pussy onto Dave's mouth. "Besides, I taste good!"

Athene was passed out on the ground, bleeding, but the liquid metal took on the form of a succubus. "You bitch!" She shot several tendrils into the shadows, trying to find her pussy.

Sai giggled. "Okay..." She held onto Saya.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Clarice jumped out of the way and into a wall, accidentally flicking the light switch. She quickly turned back into her human form before the lights could burn her too badly, although she was still lying on the ground in some pain. "Please....no..." She said, whimpering softly. "Just...do it to me...and leave Athene alone." She stared down at her feet and slowly tried to crawl towards the metal succubus.
    --
    Saya smiled and held onto Sai as well, looking at her. "You're still cute." She said, wagging her tail. "I'm sorry we had that fight...but...Alice always hurts Dave." She said sadly, staring down at the ground.
    --
    Dave sighed and started licking Noriko, smiling a little. He gently stroked her thighs and tail, smiling a little. Alice giggled and kept licking Dave's chest, coming on him a few seconds later. She moaned loudly and whimpered a little, then started panting. She kept riding him, though she was going a fair bit softer this time. "This...is...so much fun." She said in between breaths, her breasts jiggling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:18 pm

"Mmm..." The succubus ran several slimy liquid tendrils all over Clarice's body. "Just imagining how your body will react when I flood your pussy is so hot..." She melted her legs over Clarice's crotch and dove in.

Sai thought for a bit. "She really likes him now... don't worry."

Noriko meowed. "Davey.. lick me!"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:23 pm

Dave mumbled something, sounding a bit like "I am." and kept licking Noriko's pussy, slipping a few fingers into her thighs. "Mmm..." He said, smiling and stroking her tail.

Alice came a second time, covering most of Dave's chest with red, cherry-flavoured slime. She was covered in sweat by now, her breasts, crotch and stomach glistening. She giggling and kept riding him, cherry-flavoured sweat flying off her body and onto Noriko and Dave. She smiled and leaned up, pressing her wet breasts against Dave's chest and licking his chin and neck.
    --
    "Oh...she...does?" Saya asked, pausing with each word and sounding confused.
    --
    Clarice shrieked and tried to pull the succubus out, whimpering quite loudly. "No no no no!" She said, curling into a ball and spreading her legs. "Not that much!" She shivered and plunged one of her hands into the metal, trying to pull it out of her pussy. "Stop! It hurts!" She cried, still whimpering.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:27 pm

"Yep, she's warmed up to him." Sai smiled.

Noriko moaned loudly, cumming all over his face.

The succubus moved in and out. "You taste so good, Clarice. Mmm..." A silvery tongue formed from the mass over her pussy and it started licking her. Athene was crawling slowly towards her, casting a cure spell on herself.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Clarice slowly stopped whimpering and started panting, moaning a little. "Oh..." She said, spreading her legs further when the succubus started licking her. "H-harder..." She said, whining a little and frowning. "And...I want to feel you..." She said, smiling a little and sticking both her hands into the succubus' body, wiggling her fingers around.
    --
    Dave coughed and gagged, frowning a little. "Heh...that's...nice, Nori." He said, smiling and coming inside Alice a couple seconds later. Alice moaned loudly and came all over both of them, showering Dave's arms, chest and Noriko's back in red slime. She smiled and laid down on Dave's chest, licking him. "Oh...wow, that was amazing." She said, panting heavily and quite slick from all the sweat on her body.
    --
    "Well...that's nice...what are they doing?" Saya asked, looking up at Sai, smiling a little. "I...guess she wasn't so bad after all."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Noriko licked all the slime and sweat off of Dave, purring.

The succubus took on a solid form, licking around and in Clarice's pussy. Athene was trying to find clothes to cover up her naked but healed body.

Noriko meowed, nuzzling Dave's side.

Sai shrugged.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Clarice moaned loudly and came all over the succubus' face, smiling. She patted the succubus on the head and blushed. "That wasn't so bad...I'm glad that you let Athene go." She said, smiling up at Athene and purring. "I don't know what I would do without her...or what Elizabeth would do. I couldn't live without either of them..." She said, staring at the ceiling. She looked backed at the succubus. "Hey! Do you want to be me and Athene's friend? Please." She asked, smiling.
    --
    Dave smiled and held onto Noriko, scratching her behind the ears. "Such a good girl..." He said, kissing her on the cheek. Alice giggled and licked Dave's face and lips, wagging her tail. "Mmmm, he's so tasty, Nori." She said, smiling.
    --
    Saya laid her head on Sai's chest, smiling. "Mmm...you're nice." She said, pulling her kimono up and tightening it.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:07 pm

The succubus licked up Clarice's cum. "I..." She looked down. "Really?"

Noriko meowed. "Don't eat him..."

Sai held Saya close.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Alice giggled and snuggled close to Dave, wagging her tail. "Oh, I wouldn't do that...I'd just...suck on him." She said, smiling and pointing down. "Eh..." She said, winking at Noriko.
    --
    Clarice nodded and looked up at Athene, smiling happily. "Oh, she's really nice, Athene." She said, purring loudly. "I don't think she meant what she did to you...she was just scared." She said, patting the succubus on the head again. "And she's so cuuuute." She hugged the succubus tightly, nuzzling her. "Can she sleep with us, please?" Clarice asked, smiling happily at Athene.
    --
    Saya smiled and yawned a bit. "I...like it when you lick me, Sai." She said, blushing. "That tongue of yours...is...just so sexy." She smiled and licked her lips, then licked Sai's face a couple times, wagging her tail.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Athene sighed. "Okay...." The succbus licked Clarice.

Noriko meowed. "Go ahead. I want my blanket..."

Sai licked Saya.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Clarice purred happily and hugged the succubus tightly, nuzzling her. "You're so cute." She said, smiling and purring. "Hehe...why do you like licking so much?" She asked, sitting up and smiling. "Do I taste good or something?"
    --
    "Oh?" Alice asked, tilting her head. "I'll be your blanket." She said, crawling over Dave and smiling seductively at Noriko, licking her lips. "I'll be your anything, Nori."
    --
    Saya giggled and laid her head across from Sai's, smiling. "Um...remember when we first...you know...did it?" She asked, looking up. "I...do you want to do it again? But...can you use your tongue this time?" She asked, blushing.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Noriko purred. "Hmm..." She started kissing her.

The succubus giggled. "No, I just like licking... I just needed Athene's body... to heal... I'm sorry..." She cried.

Sai looked at Saya. "Hmm?"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Clarice frowned and held onto the succubus, carrying her onto the bed. She hugged her and smiled at Athene, purring. "It's okay." She said, rubbing the succubus' back.
    --
    Dave got up and wandered into Clarice's room, wanting to know what the all the noise was about just a few minutes ago. Somehow, he'd already found a new pair of underwear and had already put them on without either Noriko nor Alice noticing.
    --
    Alice wagged her tail and smiled, kissing Noriko back. "Mmm...be my blanket." She said, smiling and turning into her solid wolfgirl form, then slid under the covers.
    --
    Saya yawned and laid her head on Sai's chest. "Never mind." She said, snuggling closely.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:08 pm

Noriko purred, enveloping Alice and massaging her pussy.

The succubus kept crying.

Sai wrapped herself around Saya.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:11 pm

Dave frowned and walked over to the bed, sitting down by the succubus. "What's wrong?" He asked, holding her agaisnt his chest and rubbing her head.

Clarice smiled at him and crawled over to Athene, laying her head down on her chest and purring loudly. "I missed you..." She whispered, licking Athene's face. "That succubus can have him...I have you, silly." She said, giggling and hugging Athene tightly.
    --
    Saya smiled and fell asleep a few minutes later, looking quite content and happy.
    --
    Alice moaned and tried to push Noriko off. "No no, sleepy." She said, frowning. "You can do that after I fall asleep..."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:16 pm

"I hurt Clarice and Athene..." The succubus held onto Dave.

Athene hugged Clarice, not minding that she couldn't find any clothes.

Sai held onto Saya.

Noriko massaged her breasts instead.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:19 pm

"Oh, my..." Dave said, frowning. "Um...let's go talk about this...in erm...private, okay." He picked up the succubus and carried her into his room, then sat down on the bed, quite tired from the lifting. "Well...Clarice is very...er...forgiving. I'm sure she doesn't mind, as long as you didn't kill Athene." He said, biting his lower lip.
    --
    Clarice purred and pulled a blanket up to her shoulder, snuggling closely to Athene. "Sleepy..." She said, wrapping several tentacles around Athene's body and warming up. "I'll keep you safe." She said, smiling and licked Athene's stomach and arms.
    --
    Alice smiled and closed her eyes, falling asleep a few minutes later.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:25 pm

"...Athene's still alive, you didn't see her cuddling?" The succubus frowned. "My name's Lexi." Her tongue turned to liquid metal and she licked Dave.

Athene hugged Clarice. "Mmm...."

Noriko started massaging Alice's pussy.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:28 pm

"Oh, I kno--" Dave stopped mid-sentence when the succubus licked him, blushing. "Um...heh...I...I like that, you know. The...licking." He said, staring down at his awkwardly and laying down on the bed. "Want to cuddle?" He asked, smiling and patting the succubus on the head. "You're an awfully cute girl."
    --
    Alice moaned quietly in her sleep and came a few seconds later, a small amount of red slime spilling from her pussy.
    --
    Clarice giggled and laid her head on Athene's wet stomach, yawning.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Noriko drank the slime.

Lexi kept licking him. "Mmm..." She held onto Dave, not noticing that she was dressed in transparent clothing.

Athene giggled. "I love you..." Elizabeth stumbled into the room.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:39 pm

Clarice quickly covered Athene's chest with the blanket and smiled at Elizabeth, not showing anything naughty. "Hi, dear. Did you have a bad dream?" She asked, laying her head on Athene's shoulder.
    --
    Dave giggled and tried to hold Lexi back. "Oh, you're such a bad girl." He said playfully, running his hands down her back. "Such a naughty, naughty girl..."
    --
    Alice held onto Noriko on her sleep, smacking her lips.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:44 pm

Lexi started kissing Dave with her long liquid tongue. "Mmm..."

Elizabeth yawned. "No, I heard mommy and I wanted to be with her..." She ran to Athene and held onto her.

Noriko purred.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:48 pm

Dave's eyes widened and he held onto Lexi, smiling. He rubbed her back and moved his hand down her body to one of her thighs, then back up again.
    --
    Clarice smiled a little, but felt hurt that Elizabeth didn't hug her. "Oh." She said, smiling at Elizabeth and putting some clothes underneath the covers. She finished a few seconds later and hugged Elizabeth, purring. "It's a good your mommy is back, too." She said happily, pulling back after the hug and snuggling closer to Athene.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Elizabeth looked at Clarice and then hugged her, too. "I didn't forget about you, mommy..." She smiled.

Lexi kept kissing Dave.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Clarice smiled and held onto Elizabeth, holding her tight. "That's good." She said, setting Elizabeth down in her lap. "You're getting so much bigger now, aren't you." She said, smiling and poking Elizabeth's stomach.
    --
    Dave stopped and smiled at Lexi, patting her on the head. "Heh...um..." He hugged her tightly, laying his head on her shoulder. "You're such a cute little thing." He said, kissing her on the cheek. "Um...now what, Lexi?" He asked, frowning a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Elizabeth giggled. "I am..."

Lexi's clothing melted and slid back into her through her foot. She licked her lips. "Now...."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:01 am

"Oh...my..." Dave said, blushing. "Um...I...just wanted to cuddle." He said, frowning a little. "I liked it when you licked me, a lot, though...but um...I just got done. I don't think I can really have another go...so soon. If you know what I mean, Lexi."
    --
    Clarice smiled and patted Elizabeth on the head, yawning. "Do you want to sleep with your mommies?" She asked sleepily.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Lexi giggled. "Okay." She held onto Dave.

Elizabeth held onto Clarice. "Yay!" She yawned loudly.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Clarice smiled and held onto Elizabeth. "I guess that's a yes." She said, giggling and looking up at Athene. "Okay Elizabeth, you can sleep with me and Athene, but only for tonight, okay. Tomorrow you have to sleep in your own bed." She yawned again and settled down on the pillow, pulling the blanket up to her shoulder.

Kitty had wandered around, looking for something to hug. She eventually stumbled into Clarice's room and sat down on the bed, staring at her feet and looking quite sad.
    --
    Dave smiled and snuggled close to Lexi, rubbing her back. "Um...why do you like licking so much, Lexi?" He asked, sitting up and looking a bit curious.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Ichiko was walking in front of Clarice's room.

Elizabeth was already asleep, holding onto Clarice.

Lexi giggled. "I can analyze and learn about people through my tongue."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Saya sleepily wandered out of Sai's room, bumping into Ichiko.
    --
    "Oh...wow." Dave said, smiling. "Thats one...um...interesting tongue you have there." He said, patting her on the head.
    --
    Clarice was half-asleep when Kitty came in. Kitty was still staring down at the ground, she looked over at Athene and meowed sadly, then gently laid down on Athene's chest, curling into a ball and purring.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Ichiko went to give Kitty some fish when she bumped into Saya. Luckily, a table was next to the door and it fell there. "Saya!" Ichiko said, wagging her tail.

Lexi licked her lips. "I want you, Davey..." She whispered in his ear.

Athene held onto Kitty, petting her.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:20 pm

Kitty meowed quietly and licked Athene's hand, wrapping her tail around Athene's leg. She started purring louder and snuggled closer to Athene, smiling a little.
    --
    "Um..." Dave said, blushing. "I...um...well, you see..." He said awkwardly, rubbing his head. "Oh...can't we just cuddle, please. I mean...I have pants on...hey, and don't you try to take them off, either." He said, hugging Lexi. "Let's just lay here, cuddle and the like. I guess if you want, I'll take my shirt off, but it's not much to see."
    --
    Saya jumped a little and hugged Ichiko, smiling a little. "Hi...Ich." She said, clumsily groping around so she wouldn't knock Ichiko to the ground. "Mmm...what've you been doing?" She asked, yawning.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Athene giggled. "Aww, you're so cute." Elizabeth held onto Clarice.

Lexi smiled. "It's okay." She melted slightly, enveloping Dave's legs.

Ichiko looked at Saya. "Nothing..."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Clarice held onto Elizabeth, asleep as well. She was either snoring or purring, Kitty couldn't tell and assumed it the was the latter, since she'd never heard Clarice snore before. She giggled when Athene said that and licked her face a few times, smiling happily. Kitty purred quite loudly and nuzzled Athene, licking her neck.
    --
    "No no no no no, bad girl, stop it." Dave said, frowning and trying to pull himself out of Lexi's body. "You're a bad girl." He said a second time, trying to push her off.
    --
    Saya smiled and patted Ichiko on the head. "That's nice..." She said, only half-listening her.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Lexi enveloped his waist. "I wish I could make myself acidic so I could burn through things." She frowned when she felt Dave's pants.

Athene held onto Kitty. "Ichiko has fish for you. Want some?"

Ichiko scratched behind Saya's ears.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Kitty's ears twitched when she heard 'fish', but she shook her head and laid back down on Athene, rubbing her head against Athene's chest. She was purring quite loudly and had her arms and legs wrapped around Athene's body. She meowed and returned to licking Athene's face and neck, smiling happily.
    --
    Saya smiled and wagged her tail. "I...do you want to my room?" She asked Ichiko, hugging her tightly.
    --
    Dave sighed and held onto Lexi. "Yes yes I'm sure you do." He said, patting her on the head again. "Um...but that doesn't mean I don't like this." He said, smiling and kissing her on the cheek. "At least I'm not naked like what usually happens with the other slimegirls. This...feels different." He shrugged and laid his head down on a pillow across from Lexi's.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Athene giggled.

Ichiko said yes.

Lexi was confused. "Do you hate me, Dave?" She said, looking sad.
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:05 pm

"No! I don't hate you." Dave said, surprised. "What gave you that idea...I just don't want to have sex right now." He frowned and hugged her tightly, kissing her on the cheek. "Of course I don't hate you, you're too cute and cuddly, silly." He smiled and patted her on the head.
    --
    Kitty yawned and stretched her arms out, accidentally brushing against Elizabeth. She stopped mid yawn and looked over, smiling happily and purring as loud as she could when she saw little Elizabeth cuddled with Clarice. She giggled and got off Athene, snuggling close to Elizabeth from behind, hugging her tightly.
    --
    Saya smiled and picked up Ichiko, clumsily stumbling into her room and sitting down on the bed, scratching Ichiko behind the ears. "D'awww, Ich. You're so silly." She said, yawning again. "Wanna do it?" She asked, laying her head on Ichiko's shoulder so she wouldn't fall over.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:12 pm

"Okay." Ichiko started stripping her clothes off.

Athene glared at Kitty. "Don't do anything..." She muttered under her breath. Elizabeth held onto Clarice tightly.

Lexi yawned. "I'm bored."
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Kitty laid her head on Elizabeth's shoulder, purring and holding her close. A few minutes later, she'd fallen asleep, still quite close to little Elizabeth. She mumbled something in her sleep about cake, then Elizabeth's name, then something about washing her hands.
    --
    Saya watched, taking off her kimono and underwear. "Mmm..." She said, licking her lips and tickling Ichiko. "Awww, you're sooo cuuuute, Ichi!" She said, giggling and tackling Ichiko, wagging her tail.
    --
    Dave frowned again and grumbled, unzipping his pants. "Alright alright..." He said, staring at Lexi. "Okay, I took my pants off, feel better?" He asked.
    nissan

Post  nissan Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:17 pm

"Eh. There's this other catgirl here licking me." She pointed to Aurora.

Athene yawned and fell asleep.

Ichiko kissed Saya. "Why wear underwear when you have that thing on?"
    Reverie
    Reverie

Post  Reverie Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:20 pm

"Oh I used to not wear underwear when wearing it, then I slipped and it came undone, so I was sitting on the ground, practically naked and in public. Needless to say it was quite embarrassing..." Saya said, getting off Ichiko. "Now...um...how are we going to do this?" She asked, biting her lower lip. "Do you want to be on top?"
    --
    Dave sat up and looked at Aurora, poking her. "Hi kitty." He said, smiling and scratching her behind the ears.
    --
    Alice woke up and coughed a bit, rubbing her throat. She looked around and licked a bit of slime off of Noriko's breast, swallowing it. "Mmm..." She said, hoping she'd woken her up. "Noriko..." She said, groping around on the end table for a lamp.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content