Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

Ayana's house rebuilt!

nissan

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 7 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  nissan Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Sai couldn't morph back into her human form since she was in pain. She held onto Alice, her tears sliding into the wolfgirl's skin. "I..." Athene heard Sai's cries and cast a cure spell on her tail. It healed a bit faster and she thanked Athene, who had walked back to the couch, holding onto Clarice.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Alice frowned and held onto Sai, nuzzling her. "Sssh, sssh. Don't say anything. I'm sorry." She said, almost bawling.
    --
    Saya was running her hands through Dave's hair, smiling at him. "Well, now that you're awake..." She said, cuddling closer to him and licking him on the face a few times. "Hehe...what do you want to do? Oh, I know!" She said, rolling on top of him. "Let's have fun!"

"Let's wait until tomorrow!" Dave said, faking enthusiasm and mocking Saya's tone. "Please, can we wait? Can't we just cuddle? Me, you and Nori?"

"Oh, okay." Saya giggled a little and laid her head down on Dave's chest, wagging her tail. "Kitty, do you want to cuddle?" She asked, smiling at Noriko.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:12 pm

Noriko heard Saya and she walked back to the room. "Okay..."

Sai sobbed quietly.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Alice cried softly on Sai's shoulder and absorbed her slowly again, cooling her body to keep Sai's tail a bit colder. "It's okay..." She said, choking her words out. "D-Don't cry..."
    --
    Saya smiled at Noriko and wrapped her legs around Dave's waist, licking his face. "Hehe...so good." She said, smiling and wagging her tail. "Mmm...lemony."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Sai shuddered at first but stopped shaking. She held onto Alice, sniffling.

Noriko purred softly.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Alice was still crying and sniffled. Slimy red tears slid down Sai's back and into Alice's arms. "Sorry...sorry..." She repeated, over and over. "So sorry...master...so sorry..."
    --
    Saya giggled and stopped licking Dave's face after a couple minutes, leaving it covered in saliva. "Sorry..." She said, blushing a little and laying down next to him. She smiled at Noriko and scratched her behind the ears. "He likes it if you do that do him, Nori."

Dave blushed and smiled awkwardly. "Well...I..." He started to say, then stopped and patted both of them on the head. "You're both good girls."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:59 pm

Sai held onto Alice. "Master...? Why did you say...?" She stroked her back.

Noriko purred and started licking Dave.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:09 pm

Dave giggled and patted Noriko on the head. "Hehe...good girl." He said, scratching her behind the ears. Saya giggled and started licking Noriko's face, wagging her tail.
    --
    "Because...I...want you to be my master..." Alice said, smiling and nuzzled Sai. "Please...master..." She said, wagging her tail.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:10 pm

Noriko purred and licked Dave more. "I love you both..."

Sai stared at Alice wide-eyed. "Really...?"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:12 pm

"Aw, I love you too Nori, Saya," Dave said, smiling and kissing Noriko gently on the cheek. "Hehe...your tongue tickles, Nori." He rubbed the top of her head and ran his hands through her hair. "Such a good girl."

Saya giggled and started licking Dave's face, wagging her tail furiously. "Aw, we love you too, silly." She said, smiling.
    --
    Alice nodded and licked Sai again, panting a little. "Please...master...please..."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:14 pm

Noriko purred more, nuzzling Dave. "Should I wait until you two are done?"

Sai petted Alice. "Okay. I love you, Alice..." She morphed back into her human form and there were bandages on her ankles.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Alice smiled and rolled over on the floor, rubbing her head against Sai's lower waist. "Thank you, master." She said, smiling at Sai and licking her stomach.
    --
    Saya looked at Noriko, slightly confused. "No silly, you can have fun too!" She said, rubbing her head against Noriko's breasts. "Come on, kitty." She giggled and kissed Noriko on the cheek, then returned to licking Dave's face a few more times.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:18 pm

Noriko purred and tentacles burst from her back, but she still retained her catgirl form. "Davey..."

Sai blushed a bit as Alice rubbed against her lower waist.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Alice kept going and melted a little onto the floor, creating a large, red puddle of slime. "Hehe...what do you want to do, master?" She asked, smiling and laying her head on Sai's breasts.
    --
    Dave looked at Noriko, gulping and smiling nervously. "Y-Yes Nori?" He asked, patting her on the head. "H-heh...w-what is it?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:24 pm

Sai kissed Alice. "Don't absorb me, not until my wounds heal... but fuck me, please." She slid onto the floor and started rubbing slime all over herself.

Noriko purred. "Fuck me.. I'll do Saya for you."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:28 pm

"Okay, master!" Alice said happily, pouncing on top of Sai and thrusting her slime inside Sai's body. She moaned loudly and panted, salivating all over Sai's face and chest, while pounding away at her crotch.
    --
    Dave blushed and went over to Noriko, laying down next to her. "O-okay, Nori." He said, kissing her gently on the cheek. "Do you want to be on top...um...or me?" He asked, taking his pants off.

Saya grinned and got on all fours, wagging her tail. "Yay!" She said, smiling at Nori and Dave. "As hard as you can, kitty."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:41 pm

Sai moaned loudly. "I wish I could do something to you... I can't use my tail to fuck you..."

Noriko purred and bent over as several tentacles started pumping in and out of Saya.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Dave smiled a little, slightly blushing. "Um...I guess that I'll ride you then?" He asked, poking Noriko.

Saya moaned loudly and panted, wagging her tail furiously. "Yes...harder kitty...harder..." She moaned, salivating all over the bed.
    --
    "No master, I'll do everything." Alice said, licking Sai's face and thrusting harder. "Oh...oh...yes." She moaned, coming inside Sai's pussy and filling it with red slime. "Oh...yes...master. That was...fun. Now what will do, master?" She asked, laying her head down on Sai's chest and licking her breasts.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Noriko meowed. "Fuck me hard..." Her tentacles started fucking Saya harder.

Sai thought for a bit. "69! Let's do it..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:49 pm

"Okay master!" Alice said, pouncing on top of Sai again and pressing her wet, slimy, cool pussy against her lips. She bent down and thrust her three foot tongue inside Sai's pussy, wiggling it around and pumping in and out.
    --
    Sai whined a little and laid her head down on a pillow, raising her ass as high as it would go and taking it hard. "Yes..." She moaned, licking the pillow. "Oh...good...kitty..." She said, whining quietly as she came and wagging her tail as fast as she could.

Dave patted Noriko on the head and got behind her. "Um...okay Nori." He said, smiling and thrusting inside her.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Noriko moaned loudly and pumped her tentacles even faster.

Sai shoved her almost as long tongue into Alice's pussy, pushing it in as far as it could go.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Alice twitched a little and wrapped her slimy legs around Sai's head, squeezing. "Oh...not this early..." She said, licking the outside of Sai's pussy and thrusting her tongue inside. "Not this early..."
    --
    Dave kept going, thrusting in and out of Noriko for a couple minutes. After a little while, he came inside her and laid back down on the bed, playing with her tail. "Good...girl..." He said, smiling and breathing heavily.

Saya whined again and came, this time expelling Noriko's tentacles from her pussy and covering most of the bed. She blushed a little and laid down on her stomach, moaning quietly each time Noriko pounded away at her ass. "Oh...kitty, ride me!" She said, slowly getting back on her hands and knees and shaking her hips. "Ride me kitty, please!"
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:59 pm

Sai moaned and kept licking. "So tasty... good girl..."

Noriko came all over Dave and moved over to Saya, not withdrawing her tentacles.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:05 pm

Saya whined softly as Noriko mounted her, pressing her ass against Noriko's crotch. "Ride me kitty!" She said, wagging her tail, covered in sweat and panting. "Harder!" She smiled and grabbed Dave, staring at him. "And you...well...you can just let me ride you!" She said, licking Dave as she started going down on his crotch.

"Heh...good girls." Dave said, patting Saya on the head and licking a bit of Noriko's slime from his lips. "Very good girls."
    --
    "Oh..." Alice said, squeezing her legs tighter and thrusting her tongue as far as it could go inside Sai's pussy. She moaned quietly and came all over Sai, covering most of her body. "Oops...heh..." She blushed a little and looked at Sai's face, then returned to licking her crotch.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Sai couldn't take it and she came all over Alice. "Good girl!"

Noriko started pounding away at Saya's pussy and ass. She purred when Dave petted her.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:09 pm

Alice happily licked up Sai's cum and turned around, licking her face. "Thank you master!" She said, wagging her tail and sitting down on the ground next to Sai. "That was fun."
    --
    Saya whined a bit more and came all over Dave and Noriko, still panting and covered in sweat. "Oh yes...kitty." She said, laying down on Dave's chest and breathing heavily. "I...think I'm done...for now." She smiled and licked a bit of her cum off of Dave's face, along with Noriko's slime.

Dave smiled a little and came inside Saya a few seconds later, scratching her behind the ears. "Good girls." He said, reaching up and patting Noriko on the head.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:17 pm

Sai petted Alice and laid down on the floor, sleeping.

Noriko purred and absorbed Saya and David up to their necks and then slept.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Saya giggled and looked at Dave lustfully, then kissed him passionately and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I missed you, Davey." She said, laying his head on her breasts and rubbing it. "Missed you so much, silly." She smiled and licked his face quite a few times, covering it in saliva and then nuzzled him gently. "Mmm...good night." Saya smiled and closed her eyes, falling asleep a few minutes later.
    --
    Alice yawned loudly and picked up Sai, gently laying her on the bed. "Good night, master." She said obediently, absorbed Sai and pulling a blanket over her body. She smiled and warmed up a little, then fell asleep.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Sai slept peacefully.

Noriko purred and held onto Saya and Dave.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:01 pm

Alice let Sai out and got up, smiling. She laid down next to Sai and gently licked her face, wagging her tail. "Wake up master, it's morning!" She said.
    --
    Dave and Saya were still asleep.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:02 pm

Sai got up and yawned. "Morning, Alice." She petted Alice and then put her clothes on.

Noriko was sleeping as well.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:05 pm

Alice smiled and followed Sai, watching her. "What are we going to do today, master?" She asked happily.
    --
    Dave yawned and woke up, rubbing his eyes and wiggling his way out of Noriko.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:08 pm

Sai petted Alice and walked into the kitchen. She searched the refrigerator for anything Alice could eat. "What do you eat, Alice?"

Noriko purred, nuzzling Saya. She unknowingly dissolved her clothes, if she had any on, while she was asleep.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:12 pm

"I don't eat, master...I absorb." Alice said, smiling and sitting down on a chair.
    --
    Dave put a new change of clothes on and sat down on the bed, bored. Saya yawned a little and jumped on top of Dave, wagging her tail and wrapping her legs around him. "Hi!" She said, licking his face and nuzzling him.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:29 pm

Sai petted Alice again. "You're so cute. But what food do you... absorb?"

Noriko giggled when she saw Saya wrap her legs around Dave.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:42 pm

Alice tilted her head and stared at Sai. "I don't know, master. Whatever I can that is tasty."
    --
    Saya smiled at Noriko and patted her on the head. "You can join too, kitty." She said, still licking Dave's face.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:43 pm

Sai sat down with some cake. "Being made of snakes that eat human food sucks..." She started eating the cake, thinking of what to give Alice.

Noriko purred.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Alice stared at the cake, smiling.
    --
    Dave wiggled his way out of Saya's grasp and got up, wiping his face. "Saya...why do you always do that?" He asked, grabbing a white T-shirt and drying his hands and face.

"Silly, you know you like it." Saya smiled and jumped on Dave, pulling him back onto the bed. "Besides, kitty hasn't had a turn." She pointed at Noriko and smiled.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:49 pm

Sai had eaten most of the cake, but was now full. "The snakes will just get it... here, Alice." She slid the plate over to her.

Noriko purred and grabbed Dave with her tentacles, nuzzling him.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:52 pm

Saya giggled and sucked on one of Noriko's tentacles, winking.

"Um...hi Nori." Dave said, patting Noriko on the head and kissing her. "What do you want to do, silly?" He asked.
    --
    Alice looked up at Sai and then back at the cake. She smiled a little and absorbed it, dissolving it in several seconds. "Mmm..." She said, wagging her tail and nuzzling Sai. "Thank you master."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Noriko moaned quietly and more tentacles moved in on Saya. "Do you want head after I'm done with Saya?"

Sai petted Alice. "You're welcome. You're the best pe... I love you."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Alice hugged Sai and licked her face a couple times. "Thank you master! I love you too!" She said happily and smiling.
    --
    Dave blushed a little and scratched Noriko behind the ears. "Um...yes, Nori." Dave said, smiling awkwardly. "You could lick me or something...for now." He shrugged a little and hugged her tightly.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Noriko licked Dave with her long tongue while fucking Saya.

Sai giggled and held onto Alice more.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Saya moaned loudly and laid her head down on the bed again, raising her ass in the air. "Kitty, ride me!" She said, whining.

"Well...um...Nori...I guess you'd better go ride her." Dave said, kissing Noriko deeply and hugging her. "I'll go wait for you two to finish in the living room, okay." He smiled and got off the bed, walking into the living room and sitting down on the couch.
    --
    "Master, what are we going to do?" Alice asked, tilting her head and looking at Sai. "Shall we go sit down, master?"
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Noriko purred and moved closer to Saya, fucking her harder. She kissed Dave back.

Sai petted Alice and hugged her.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Alice laid down on the floor and wrapped herself around Sai's legs, smiling. "Master, what are we going to do?" She asked, quickly reforming behind Sai and hugging her. "Do you want to go sit down, master?"
    --
    Saya moaned louder and whined a little, panting. "No kitty, I want you to actually ride me!" She said, pressing her ass against Noriko's crotch and wagging her tail. "Please pleasssssse!" She begged.
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Sai walked into the slime pit. "Alice, come here!"

Noriko purred and pumped her tentacles harder and harder.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:24 pm

Alice followed Sai, smiling. "Okay master." She said, sitting down on the pool on Sai's lap. "What are we going to do, master?"
    --
    Dave got up and walked into the spa room, going into the showers and switching into a pair of swimming shorts.
    --
    "Yesss YES!" Saya said, panting and covered in sweat. She moaned softly and came all over the bed, blushing a little. "Heh...oops. Sorry about the mess, kitty." She giggled and rolled over on her back, spreading her legs. "Come here, please, ride me kitty."
    nissan

Post  nissan Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Sai shoved her arm up Alice's pussy. "I can't use my tail... so this will be good enough."

Noriko licked Saya's pussy greedily.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:40 pm

Saya moaned and grabbed Noriko, pulling her up to her face. "No! Don't lick me, ride me!" She said, kissing Noriko and wrapping her legs around Noriko's waist.
    --
    Alice winced a little and nodded, tearing a bit. "Master...that hurts." She said, frowning and licking Sai's face.

Dave walked out of the showers, wearing nothing but a pair of swimming shorts and got into the slime pool, completely oblivious to either Sai or Alice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:46 am