Ayana's House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayana's House

Lolforums

2 posters

Ayana's house rebuilt!

SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Ayana's house rebuilt! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ayana's house rebuilt!

Post  SecuROM Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Alice whimpered a little and let Ichiko out. "Why are you crying?" She asked, frowning.
    --
    "Oh...," Saya said, sitting up and throwing SecuROM aside. "You're a naga. That's pretty sexy." She said, winking. "I thought you were a giant, man-eating snake."

"Well, Saya, for my sake I hope she is." SecuROM said, winking and nudging her with his elbow. Saya looked at SecuROM and pushed him over again. "Stupid joke, numbnuts." She said, not taking her eyes off the naga. "So, what's your name?" She asked, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:51 pm

"I don't know..." Ichiko grabbed a pillow and sobbed into it. "Just give me a bit. Stay near me..."

The girl transformed into a snake. "Now I am. But I won't eat you..." She transformed into a naga, keeping her human upper half. "I'm Sai."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:57 pm

"Okay." Alice said, cuddling next to Ichiko and wrapping an arm around her.
    --
    "Well...actually I meant--" SecuROM started to say, but was interrupted by Saya. "He was making a joke about you sucking him off." She said bluntly and sighing. "He's awful at making jokes. It took me a while to get it, too." She said, frowning and then got off the subject. "Well, my name is Saya and this is Sec." She said, putting her hand on SecuROM's chest and holding him down. "Nice to meet you, Sai."
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Ichiko held onto Alice, smiling. "You're so nice. The world needs more people like you."

Sai blushed a bit and turned back into a human, still naked. "Nice to meet you, Saya. Sec..." She winked at him.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:04 pm

"Thanks." Alice said, cuddling next to Ichiko. "Do you need a blanket?" She asked, smiling.
    --
    "Heh..." SecuROM said, patting both of them on the head. "Nice to meet you, Sai. Um...could you turn into a naga again, that...was kinda hot." He said, blushing deeply and trying to sit up.

"Oh...right." Saya took her hand off SecuROM's chest and helped him up. "Yeah," She added. "You're pretty sexy." She winked and wagged her tail a little.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:06 pm

Sai turned into a naga and wrapped her tail around SecuROM, her breasts in his face. "Mmm, I like you. And you too, Saya... I want to have fun with you. But not tonight."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:08 pm

SecuROM smiled and laid his head on Sai's breasts. "You're...really sexy." He said, fondling them.

Saya whined a little and laid her head on SecuROM's shoulder. "Can you at least wrap me up in that tail with him?" She asked, wagging her tail even faster and staring at Sai's rather large breasts.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Sai moaned. "Play with me all you want. I've been alone, roaming houses... until... this is a harem of sorts! You're one lucky man." Sai traced her finger down his chest when her tail suddenly enveloped Saya. "Mmm..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:11 pm

"Mmm...he is." Saya said gleefully and licked SecuROM's cheek. "He's also very tasty." She said, smiling.

"Wha--I am?" SecuROM asked, looking at Saya. "Wait...what do I taste like?" He asked. Saya frowned a little and licked him a few more times. "Hm...mmmm...lemony." She said, laying her head on his chest and licking at Sai's nipples.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Sai moaned. "Suck... please..." She massaged both of them with her coils.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:22 pm

"Oh...yesss...." Saya said, sucking away at one of Sai's nipples. "Mmm...delicious...." She moaned, wagging her tail furiously.

"Um...do I have to?" SecuROM asked, trying to pull his shorts off.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:22 pm

Sai shook her head. "Do you want a hug or a massage?" She asked sweetly.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:24 pm

"Well...no," SecuROM said, managing to pull his shorts down to his knees. "But um...could we?" He asked, smiling and patting Sai on the head.

"Oh, dear. He wants to get naughty with you, silly." Saya said, grinning.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:25 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry. Luckily for you, I still have that organ..." Sai moved SecuROM over so that his dick was touching her down there. She moaned a bit as she moved. "Oh, I'll never get used to that... do me. Now."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:27 pm

"O-okay." SecuROM stammered a little and thrust himself inside Sai. "Like that?" He asked, grabbing her breasts with both hands.

"Well...I'm going to get out before she climaxes, I don't want any broken bones tonight." Saya said, wiggling her way out of Sai and sitting down next to her. "But I'll happily watch you break a leg." She winked and giggled a little.

"Not funny, Saya."

"Oh yes it is, you just don't know any good jokes."
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:30 pm

Sai giggled. "I don't constrict my partners during coitus like other nagas do. Don't worry, SecuROM, I won't hurt you at all." She kissed him on the forehead and loosened up a bit. "Go!"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:34 pm

"Oh," Saya said, raising an eyebrow. "Well, he likes it that way." She said winking.

"Huh?" SecuROM asked, barely having heard her. "Heh," He smiled when she kissed him and blushed a bit. He kept going for a couple minutes, eventually slowing down, almost stopping, after a little while.

"Aw, look at that. He's so precious, he can't even keep going for more than five minutes." Saya said, giggling. "Ha, well, you'd better take over for him." She told Sai, rubbing the top of her head.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:36 pm

Sai stopped. "Do you want me to shift into my human form, or am I good for you right now?" She tried to push herself against him. "You seem like such a good partner, SecuROM. You can do it."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:38 pm

"No, no. You're fine." He said, breathing heavily. "Um...why don't you just thrust a little right now?" He asked, laying down on the couch. "I mean...as you are right now. Just, don't change into a human form, you're a...really sexy naga." He smiled and kissed her on the cheek.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:39 pm

Sai thrusted hard and blushed. "You think I'm really sexy? No one's ever been that nice to me before."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:42 pm

Saya's ears perked a little. "Well, you're so sexy Sai. That tail is...oh god, that's hot." She said, rubbing the top of Sai's tail with her hands.

SecuROM smiled again and patted Sai on the head. "Of course I do. Ow...ow...," He winced a little bit each time Sai thrusted down on him. "You're...ow...really hot...ow...S-Sai." He said, kissing her deeply and wrapping his legs around her tail, coming inside her. "So....hot..."
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:43 pm

"My tail and snake skin are smooth as silk... touch it." Sai ran her tail across SecuROM's body as SecuROM came inside her. "Ahh..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:46 pm

SecuROM ran his hands across Sai's tail. "Wow....that's...smooth." Sec said, smiling and rubbing her tail quite quickly. "Does that...um...turn you on, Sai?" He asked.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:47 pm

Sai moaned. "Yes, it does..." Sai grabbed Saya and rubbed her with her tail. "Mmm, a delicious wolfgirl." She blushed. "Sorry, naga genes kicking in. You're beautiful, Saya."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:50 pm

Saya looked at SecuROM, then wiggled her way out of Sai. "See? She wants you so bad, Secky...she wants in her stomach!" She said, laughing. "Sorry, but who knows...she just might." Saya shrugged and laid down next to both of them, stroking Sai's tail.

"Oh...um..." SecuROM said, rubbing Sai's vagina with his palms. "Wow, it must take quite a bit of work for you to cum." He said, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:51 pm

"If I was in my human form, both of you would be covered in my discharge... but in my naga form, it takes about a few minu-" Sai let out a loud maon as she came all over SecuROM.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:54 pm

"Oh..." SecuROM said, nearly drowning in Sai's cum. "You went off, I see." He smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "That's good. I'm tired now..." He laid his head back, quite neatly onto Saya's crotch. "Hi there..." Saya said, smiling and wrapping her legs around SecuROM's neck. "Well, you can always use me as a pillow." She smiled and bent forwards, kissing Sec on the forehead. "I won't mind."
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:55 pm

"What about me?" Sai turned into her human form and lied down naked. "I don't mind being naked... I like showing off my body to people that love me. You're my first... considering that I'm only 19."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:57 pm

"Oh, I am?" SecuROM asked, blushing and finding his hands on Sai's crotch again. "Oh...sorry." He said, blushing and firmly planting them on the couch. "I--I didn't mean to. Sorry, sorry...Sai."

"Silly." Saya said, pulling both of them up and laying SecuROM's head on her breasts. "Come here, I'll be a pillow for you." She smiled and licked SecuROM on the face a couple times.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:59 pm

"Lie on both of us. I can be your blanket, but the slimegirls... eh, I'll leave them alone. I don't think Noriko wants to be disturbed." Sai transformed into a naga again and curled up.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:02 pm

"Hehe...um...okay." SecuROM said, smiling and letting Sai wrap around him. "Good girl." SecuROM smiled and patted Sai on the head. "Oh, Sai, one thing," Saya said, giggling a little. "He likes it if you lick his face." She said, licking SecuROM on the cheek again.
    nissan

Post  nissan Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Sai's human tongue came out and licked SecuROM, still keeping its original length. "Two and a half feet. I can do so much with this." She yawned and pressed her breasts into him, falling asleep.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:06 pm

"Aw, she's sleeping." SecuROM said, holding her head and wiping her saliva off his face. He yawned as well and stretched out, laying down on Saya's large breasts. "Good night, Saya." He said, looking up at her and smiling.

"Good night, cutie." She giggled and licked his face several times, covering it in saliva. "Mmmm...lemony." She said, laying her head back on a pillow. Saya patted SecuROM on the head, who had already fallen asleep and smiled. She looked down and yawned a little. "Nothing to do now, oh well." She laid her head back down and closed her eyes, falling asleep.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:46 am

Ichiko woke up inside of Alice. She poked her head out and sniffled, wiping her eyes.

Noriko purred and played with her yarn ball.

Sai woke up to see SecuROM on her breasts and held onto him, smiling.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:52 am

SecuROM cuddled up with Sai's breasts in his sleep, smiling.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:52 am

Sai smiled and held onto him longer. "Aww..."
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:56 am

"Huh...?" SecuROM mumbled, looking around and rubbing his eyes. "Oh...hi." He smiled and kissed Sai on the cheek.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:57 am

"Hi." Sai kissed SecuROM back. "Was I a comfy pillow?"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:57 am

"Yes." Sec said, blushing a little. "You were pretty warm, too."
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:58 am

"Glad I could help." Sai shook her breasts and snake tail. "Where are all the slimegirls?"
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:00 am

"I don't know..." SecuROM said, looking around the room. "Oh, well there's Aurora and Alice, where's Nori?"

Alice looked down at Ichiko and smiled. "You're cute." She said, giggling. "But why are you so sad?" She asked, wiping Ichiko's eyes.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:01 am

Ichiko sniffled. "I don't know anymore..." She hugged Alice.

Noriko purred and approached Alice. "Can I have some... alone time with Ichiko?" Ichiko looked in Noriko's eyes and shuddered in fear.

Sai shifted into her human form if she wasn't already and walked into the kitchen for some milk.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:03 am

SecuROM sat up and looked at Noriko. "Nori, no. You can't have any alone time with Ichiko." He said sternly, then got up and walked over to her. "Don't think I don't know what you're going to do." He said, sitting down next to Alice and Ichiko.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:04 am

Noriko glared at SecuROM and stabbed him in the left leg. "Leave me alone!" Sai ran back to the living room to see what was going on only to be thrown through the window.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:06 am

SecuROM yelled out in pain and collapsed on the floor. "You...you bitch." He sputtered, trying to stop the bleeding, tears streaming down his face. "I thought you loved me." He said, knocking over a nearby water bottle of Saya's and spilling it on Noriko.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:13 am

"I'm sorry! Ichik-" The water washed away about a third of Noriko. "I still love you, don't take it the wrong way!" She cried out.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:17 am

"Oh god!" SecuROM yelled out, pushing Noriko out of the water's way. "Oh dear, I'm sorry I didn't mean to knock that over." He said,. Sec slowly tried to stand up but fell back down again, hitting his head on the table and knocking himself unconscious.

"Hm..." Saya walked over to SecuROM and picked up the water bottle, holding it threateningly over Noriko. "Do something stupid like this again and I'll take care of you myself." She growled, baring her fangs.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:18 am

Noriko glared at Saya, and broke into tears, running into the slime pit. Ichiko shook her head and held onto Alice.
    SecuROM
    SecuROM
    Admin

Post  SecuROM Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:19 am

Saya giggled and drank down the water, sitting down on the couch. "Feeling better, Ich?" She asked.
    nissan

Post  nissan Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:20 am

Ichiko looked around the room and saw that Noriko was gone. "Yes..." Ichiko walked over to SecuROM. "I'll get some bandages. Stay here."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content